PDA

View Full Version : A video to keep you entertained until Training Camp

Edman
07-06-2007, 01:09 AM
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=4328974

"Steeler Nation" on NFL Films. I love this video and it gave me chills each and every time I watch it. Symbolizes everything I love about the Steelers and the city of Pittsburgh(where I currently reside in).

stlrtruck
07-06-2007, 07:58 AM
Thanks for the link. I love hearing those words, "Steelers Nation"

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Awsome vid man. Thanks for the link

enz1ey
07-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Why is it that every steelers video puts chills down my back?? I wonder what these do to other NFL players haha

PisnNapalm
07-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the link. I get chills each time I see Franco Harris pull out that Terrible Towel and wave it before the start of Super Bowl XL.

The Duke
07-13-2007, 02:18 AM
I love that video :sign01:

steelpride12
07-13-2007, 08:52 PM
BEAUTIFUL!

katk9
07-14-2007, 03:47 AM
Just watched the video, and you are right, the video does send chills through you. I simply love it. Before I leave God's green Earth, I have to make it to THE STEEL CITY!!!!

Crushzilla
07-14-2007, 06:31 AM
Just watched the video, and you are right, the video does send chills through you. I simply love it. Before I leave God's green Earth, I have to make it to THE STEEL CITY!!!!

Its quite a sight, Katk9. I just drove through, had to take a friend to the airport, and coming through the Fort Pitt tunnel at sunrise with a light fog laying over the city may have been the greatest I've ever seen it. Absolutely beautiful.

stillers4me
07-14-2007, 07:35 AM
I've seen that one.....thanks for posting it!! It really does give me the chills to watch it. And just like Pisnnapalm, I thought watching Franco pull out the Terrible Towel was one of the most awesome sports moments I've ever seen!

We are spending a couple of days in Pittsburgh at the end of this month, I haven't been there for over twenty years and while I know so much has changed, I will be seeing it through different eyes........it was just Pittsburgh to me when I was growing up in western Pa. Now, after spending 23 years in the nasty Natti and being surrounded by Bengals fans day in and day out, I have a new apprecaition for my roots and the city that gave me my "funny accent" and how beautiful the layout of the city is nestled between the three rivers. And the love the people have for their Steelers is like no other fanbase in the nation.........we are the Steeler Nation!!

My husband grew up in upstate New York (talk about funny accents) and always admired Bill Cowher and the Steeler organization. But until he was married to me, he never considered himself a hardcore Steeler fan. ( I told him it was convert or die). It is his first trip to the Burgh and I keep telling him how different the people are in that area than what we are used to in Sissynati. I'm hoping that he'll love it as much as I do and maybe someday he'll bring me home for good!

Smashmouth225
07-21-2007, 12:34 PM
Man that was truly beautiful. Thanks. It's hard for me me to sit still after watching this. That's a good look for the Steelers Nation the best fans in the world.

jtdapit
07-21-2007, 07:12 PM
Wow. i never knew poison was so freakin awesome!!!!!

Kaeg
07-22-2007, 07:59 AM
OMG My eyes were actually starting to well up when they got to the EL TD pass to Hines. :crying01: That was a jolt for this morning with my :coffee:.

wharalson
07-27-2007, 11:56 AM
awesomeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rbryan
07-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Brings tears to my eyes. Especially the part about all the people who moved away. Being one of those people it really hits home for me. I know I will catch a lot of grief from Steeler Fans who are not from Western PA, but I don't think that I personally could feel the same if I wasn't from here.

steelpride12
08-01-2007, 10:50 AM
Man that vid. sends chills down my spine!

lonjar
08-14-2007, 08:37 PM
Anyone know how I can download this? Google isn't working for me.