PDA

View Full Version : Simple prayers

stlrtruck
07-06-2007, 08:51 AM
The Lord has been active in my life lately. He has presented me with a new career opportunity, closer to home, in a sports facility consulting firm, more pay, and executives that are sold out for Christ. And for that I am thankful....

However, just as I received the news of this new position, my wife was laid off from her job that she had for 20 years. They gave her a good severance and she's going to take the summer off to be with the kids but I'm asking for prayers for her so that when she starts looking for a new job that she has God's favor and she'll be able to find a great job that she'll love with a great boss, less conflict than her last one and just all around blessing for her.

I appreciate all your prayers in advance. I'll keep everyone posted as she continues her journey!

SteelCityMan786
07-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Prayers to your family. Hopefully your wife gets a job again soon.

PAMillerGrrl83
07-06-2007, 11:56 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with your wife and family. I hope things work out for her,

HometownGal
07-07-2007, 09:48 PM
I will definitely ask our Father to guide your wife towards finding a position that is right for her and will bring her fulfillment. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason that may be unknown or misunderstood to us, but that everything works out for the best in the end! :cheers:

Elvis
07-08-2007, 07:38 AM
Agreed... God still answers prayers folks... Trust God and try to live your life the way we all should, go to church, join a church if your saved by the grace of God. Raise your children in church, it will pay huge dividends. I will remember your wife and your family brother... God Bless

stlrtruck
07-16-2007, 08:29 AM
Well, today is my last day at my old job and Wednesday I start at my new job - THANK GOD FOR HIS GRACE AND MERCY.

However, please continue to pray for my wife. She has not yet started looking for a job (as she wanted to take the summer off to be with the children), but she also wants to find something she would enjoy more than her last job. Please pray for patience, wisdom, and discernment for her on finding a job where she can be excited daily, happy most of the time, and still honor God.

Elvis
09-02-2007, 05:25 PM
Well, today is my last day at my old job and Wednesday I start at my new job - THANK GOD FOR HIS GRACE AND MERCY.

However, please continue to pray for my wife. She has not yet started looking for a job (as she wanted to take the summer off to be with the children), but she also wants to find something she would enjoy more than her last job. Please pray for patience, wisdom, and discernment for her on finding a job where she can be excited daily, happy most of the time, and still honor God.
Stay in prayer for the job and God will see your family through anything. God will never put more on us than we can handle.. Just tell your wife to keep her head up and trust God.. he will take care of you if you let him..