PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Some Friends

PAMillerGrrl83
07-06-2007, 11:58 PM
A couple that I know personally had a little six week old son. They got up at 4 a.m. and fed him and when they got back up at 7 a.m. he was dead, he died of crib death. I'd appreciate if yawl could keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they go through this rough time. So prayers for the family of baby William.

SteelCityMan786
07-07-2007, 12:05 AM
Prayers from Hollidaysburg

HometownGal
07-07-2007, 09:45 PM
A couple that I know personally had a little six week old son. They got up at 4 a.m. and fed him and when they got back up at 7 a.m. he was dead, he died of crib death. I'd appreciate if yawl could keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they go through this rough time. So prayers for the family of baby William.

You got it, PAMG83. This tragic story hits very close to home, as my 6 week old daughter, Brianne, died from SIDS in 1981. I was very angry with God at first, but slowly came to believe that God needed another little angel to help Him in heaven and He needs another little angel now, and chose William. Please convey my deepest sympathies to your friends and let them know that I will light a candle for William tomorrow at Mass and keep all of them in my prayers.

Elvis
07-08-2007, 07:43 AM
Man... that story hits me right in the heart... I am so sorry for this family. Yeh, God has a plan for that little one no doubt. I know that it has to be hard to understand now, but one day if the parents are saved then they will see that little baby again. That story and others like it just scare me to death, since being I am a father of a 1 year old as of june 26th. She is greatest earthly gift that I have ever recieved. Children are a true gift from God and we should cherrish every little moment with each of them. Prayers will be said for this little family...