PDA

View Full Version : Dude Was Definitely Smacked Upside His Head - LOL!

HometownGal
07-07-2007, 06:15 PM
OMFG - this newest song by Ryan Parker is the funniest one yet! :toofunny::toofunny: I think CJ must have bit him in the head and that gold tooth is compressing dude's brain or somethin'. :toofunny:

VsmGGnxHJmI

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-07-2007, 06:28 PM
:sofunny:Ha half of the guys he named are probably in jail or getting knocked out by Pittsbugh linbackers *cough* Levi Brown :toofunny::toofunny:

Crushzilla
07-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Wow. He really told us. Chad Johnson can dance...

:thumbsup:

I think there may be some bias showing Bengals cheerleaders in comparison to some gag photos...

So Cinncy has to pay girls to be Bengal fans?

HometownGal
07-07-2007, 07:01 PM
The Steelers will knock these puddin' heads down off of their clouds this season. :tt02: They're still making excuses for their loss to the Steelers in 2005. Let's see what the excuse will be this season when they're sitting at home or in the prison lounge watching SB XLII. The closest those losers are going to get to Arizona is the boob tube (so appropriately named). :toofunny:

Preacher
07-07-2007, 08:30 PM
I could only watch half of it... What a joke.

Did you all notice the line...

"We say Who dey, they say we dey, we say no way, not again." :sofunny:

Even in their songs, they admit that we have completely dominated them...

Oh well... here we go again... Turn the page, to one more season of Steeler domination.

SteelCityMan786
07-08-2007, 10:31 AM
If the Steelers don't know how to dance, then how did we win 5 Super Bowls? That's all the dancing we need to do. Most of the Bengals should be jailed in time for both games.

HometownGal
07-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Most of the Bengals should be jailed in time for both games.

Poor wittle Bungles - they're bored to tears when the Steelers are in the playoffs just about every season and they're sitting home on their rumps. Three hots and a cot and free NFL Network at the pokey looks mighty appealing. :chicken:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-08-2007, 05:42 PM
I could only watch half of it... What a joke.

Did you all notice the line...

"We say Who dey, they say we dey, we say no way, not again." :sofunny:

Even in their songs, they admit that we have completely dominated them...

Oh well... here we go again... Turn the page, to one more season of Steeler domination.

Exactly:tt02:

PAMillerGrrl83
07-08-2007, 10:26 PM
^^Hey now wait a minute Ben can sorta dance LoL, I have the Making of the Mr. Right Now DVD with PNH and he kinda dances. Not saying he dances well but the man can dance...back on point the Bungles suck.

PisnNapalm
07-08-2007, 11:25 PM
I tried. I really tried to watch it but my attention span is just too short. Let me know when the 5 second version comes out.

Preacher
07-09-2007, 02:21 AM
I tried. I really tried to watch it but my attention span is just too short. Let me know when the 5 second version comes out.

Pisnaplam has ADD???

Who woulda ever guessed?

:sofunny:

Galax Steeler
07-09-2007, 03:51 AM
you just have to feel sorry for the bungles

SteelerFanInCA
07-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Watching Bengals in the desert? Did I miss something here? When did they open up a new prison in AZ?

Big Casey would eat both their 1st and 2nd strings alive.

HometownGal
07-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Watching Bengals in the desert? Did I miss something here? When did they open up a new prison in AZ?

The Bungles' F.O. is already in the process of moving the team to a facility where they'd all feel more at home.....

http://www.baylinkferry.com/i/ferryroute-alcatraz.gif

revefsreleets
07-09-2007, 07:01 PM
I guess you have to give them credit for having faith in the few players they have remaining who haven't been incarcerated. Unfortunately, most of the guys who haven't been jailed probably will be by then, but only because of profiling and such, you know.

steelpride12
07-16-2007, 11:30 AM
i pooped my pants laughing hahaah

SteelCityMan786
07-16-2007, 11:47 AM
Poor wittle Bungles - they're bored to tears when the Steelers are in the playoffs just about every season and they're sitting home on their rumps. Three hots and a cot and free NFL Network at the pokey looks mighty appealing. :chicken:

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: