can someone make me a Ben siggy?:tt02:

steelersfanmx
07-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Like this one? LOL:flap:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f36/steelersfanmx/chata30_av.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f36/steelersfanmx/chata30_sig.jpg

Crushzilla
07-10-2007, 09:03 PM
MX with the quickness. Its amazing how you fire these sigs out. Great job.

steelersfanmx
07-10-2007, 10:00 PM
LOL.. thanks.. :flap:
But I think the person who requested...
is no longer on line...

TackleMeBen
07-10-2007, 10:28 PM
MX,

you are a fast one on making those. and by the way, everyone that i have seen that you had made were great :thumbsup:.. i might have to put in a request ..lol :wink02::wink02:

Crushzilla
07-10-2007, 10:53 PM
MX,

you are a fast one on making those. and by the way, everyone that i have seen that you had made were great :thumbsup:.. i might have to put in a request ..lol :wink02::wink02:

I know. I always feel bad when I'm not sporting my MX sig. In fact, I think its time to retire Moss and go back to my old one. I'm sick of looking at this stupid Patriot with the goofy headgear and jackass look on his face... I'm sick of looking at the Patriots logo, too...

TackleMeBen
07-10-2007, 10:57 PM
I know. I always feel bad when I'm not sporting my MX sig. In fact, I think its time to retire Moss and go back to my old one. I'm sick of looking at this stupid Patriot with the goofy headgear and jackass look on his face... I'm sick of looking at the Patriots logo, too...

I think the rest of us were tired of looking at Moss too...lol. just kidding... i thought it was funny... here is hoping for a bad season for the patriots and a great season for the steelers :cheer::cheer:

steelersfanmx
07-10-2007, 11:56 PM
LOL... thanks guys.. Is easy for me because I have almost 11 years working with graphics...
and I m fortunate to have powerfull tools like photoshop...besides, working screen resolution
graphics is faster than working with high res graphics.... :flap:

The difficult part of making sigs it is to think about new ideas,
so that each sig can look different and unique.

steelersfanmx
07-10-2007, 11:57 PM
MX,

Anytime TackleMeBen!:cheers:

TackleMeBen
07-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Anytime TackleMeBen!:cheers:

thanks. when i get off vacation i will have to talk to you in detail about it. :thumbsup:

chata30
07-11-2007, 04:54 PM
LOL.. thanks.. :flap:
But I think the person who requested...
is no longer on line...

I'm here, but my 'puter at work sux!!!!!! I can't see it. I will check it out tonite from my home computer......I've seen your
work so I am sure it's just as good as all the others you've mad. I appreciate it.:flap:

chata30
07-11-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm home now; and I love my sig!!!!!! thx