PDA

View Full Version : Which player can you NOT stand the site of?

Elvis
07-13-2007, 11:32 PM
My Question for Ya tonight is....
Which player in the NFL can you Just Not Stand The Site Of?
My choice for this question is:
Ray Lewis.
The man is so arrogant. I just cant stand that in someone. I always hated that about Joey Porter. I feel like if you make a great play, just get up and go back to the huddle and let your plays do your talking. The great players like Jerry Rice.. Walter Payton... or even Emmit Smith, when these players scored they never made a big deal of it or anything. Just play football and stop the jawing!!

pitt
07-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Joey Porter

tony hipchest
07-13-2007, 11:37 PM
but ray lewis blesses his fellow players with the annointing of mock holy water before games. seriously.... he actually goes through this ritual with willing to participate teammates before games.

(info courtesy of nfl's total access)

chad johnson with a blond maxi pad stuck to his head is pretty revolting...

ChronoCross
07-13-2007, 11:52 PM
1. T.O.
2. Carson Palmer

Black@Gold Forever32
07-14-2007, 12:47 AM
Gay Ray is high on my list....But the player I can't stand the site of the most is no not Peyton Manning....lol Some of you might be shocked by that since I don't like Peyton very much....lol But TJ Humpshismama has my vote.....I hate that guy and I loved seeing Anthony Smith light that punk up last year.....Second on my list is Tom Brady...I give the guy his just due as a great QB...But I really hate the guy and really can't stand seeing his ****y smirk....lol sorry Nigel......

tony hipchest
07-14-2007, 01:00 AM
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/Martin_Gramatica_Celebrates_small.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-14-2007, 03:30 AM
I have said it before...it comes down to three.

Ray Lewis and Chad Johnson are buttcheeks...and T.O. is the "hole" between them.

camilg2
07-14-2007, 06:39 AM
I have to agree with Ray Lewis and Chad Johnson. They are so annoying. I would like to throw in T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart as well.

I would also like to mention a couple of coaches. Mike Holmgren and Brian Billick. Their faces just scream arrogance.

Crushzilla
07-14-2007, 06:39 AM
http://www.themightymjd.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/01/chrishenrymugshot.jpg

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-14-2007, 08:37 AM
Shawne Merriman....

RoethlisBURGHer
07-14-2007, 08:49 AM
Ray Lewis,this guy is a chump.I have heard him referred to as the best MLB of all freaking time.

He jumps on the pile after the tackle and the Balti***** scorer credits this guy with the tackle.He's the sime guy that whined about needing two huge DT's in front of him eating up blockers so he can make tackles.

Every game he plays,he is the only player I hope to see recieve a career-ending injury so I never have to see this jagoff suit up for a game again.

rbryan
07-14-2007, 08:56 AM
No doubt it's Ray Ray. Scum of the earth.

steelpride12
07-14-2007, 10:34 AM
all bengals, browns and ravens i meant bungals, brownies and ratbirds!

83-Steelers-43
07-14-2007, 11:00 AM
Pacman Jones and Chris Henry. Scum of the league.

TackleMeBen
07-14-2007, 11:38 AM
I have to agree with Ray Lewis and Chad Johnson. They are so annoying. I would like to throw in T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart as well.

I would also like to mention a couple of coaches. Mike Holmgren and Brian Billick. Their faces just scream arrogance.

i thought i was the only one that didnt like matt leinart... wow.. :thumbsup:

TackleMeBen
07-14-2007, 11:40 AM
I have said it before...it comes down to three.

Ray Lewis and Chad Johnson are buttcheeks...and T.O. is the "hole" between them.

thanks LLT for making me laugh, yet again :flap:... i am still holding you to our deal :thumbsup:..

that is a great way to describe something:sofunny::sofunny:

Edman
07-14-2007, 11:50 AM
As a Steeler fan...

-Ray "Jump on the pile" Lewis. The fact that he complained about being eat up by blockers speaks volumes.
-Shawne Merriroid
-Peyton Manning
-Carson Palmer
-T.J Douchemanzadeh
-Pretty Boy Brady

Newzfoxjr
07-14-2007, 03:42 PM
Carson Palmer hands down.

ShutDown24
07-14-2007, 07:17 PM
Houshmanzada is the only player I truly can't stand to look at... He honestly makes me feel physically ill.

Top three Reasons -

1. He is just naturally ugly

2. He is a racist

3. He is a Bengal

GoFins11
07-14-2007, 07:38 PM
Tom "The Golden Boy" Brady:blah:

Godfather
07-14-2007, 08:01 PM
Ray Lewis--murderer. That takes the cake.

Preacher
07-14-2007, 08:11 PM
I gotta say T.O.

No one is more poisonous to a team, no one loves the camera more... (remember T.O. doing situps in his driveway?) No one is a bigger waste of talent and skill.

stillers4me
07-14-2007, 08:12 PM
Name a Bengal......any Bengal.

Atlanta Dan
07-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Ray Lewis for the defense

T.O for the offense

Brian Billick for the coaches; and

Jerry Jones for the owners (although in Jones defense he apparently could not stand to look at his face either since he had major plastic surgery to change it)

tony hipchest
07-14-2007, 08:27 PM
Jerry Jones for the owners (although in Jones defense he apparently could not stand to look at his face either since he had major plastic surgery to change it)remember when jimmy johnson got an on air "michael jackson" dig on him right after he was "stretched"? :sofunny:

TackleMeBen
07-14-2007, 08:34 PM
remember when jimmy johnson got an on air "michael jackson" dig on him right after he was "stretched"? :sofunny:

tony, you always know how to put things..lol:flap:..

Aussie_steeler
07-14-2007, 08:52 PM
For me it has to be Donovan McNabb. His hair and huge smile just bugs me.

Also the permanent attachment of Mike WIlbon and Steven A Smith to his butt ( i only get ESPN coverage on TV down under) just seals the deal for me. I just hate looking at guys that always seem to get protection from the press and he seems to get given a free pass because of past achievements, injury sob stories and having to put up with TO for two seasons.

I dont get to read all the local press you guys see, so I might only be getting a small view of what McNabb is like but he has my vote.

HometownGal
07-14-2007, 09:22 PM
Chad Johnson. When he had that blonde mess on top of that cone head of his, it reminded me of a glob of intestines and made me want to heave. :yuck: I also can't stand his arrogance.

T.J. IBoinkedChadsMama gets an honorable mention - I've intensely disliked that SOB since he wiped his shoes with our Terrible Towel. :rocket:

Last but not least - Ray the Knife. No explanation necessary.

http://www.sportspickle.com/features/volume3/2004-1110-lewis.jpg

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-14-2007, 09:30 PM

Also the permanent attachment of Mike WIlbon and Steven A Smith to his butt ( i only get ESPN coverage on TV down under) just seals the deal for me. I just hate looking at guys that always seem to get protection from the press and he seems to get given a free pass because of past achievements, injury sob stories and having to put up with TO for two seasons.

I dont get to read all the local press you guys see, so I might only be getting a small view of what McNabb is like but he has my vote.

Isn,t Wilbon more of a Chicago guy.

PS. Do you get PTI in Australia?

tony hipchest
07-14-2007, 09:32 PM

PS. Do you get PTI in Australia?mcnabbs hometown is chicago and wilbon loves him.

PAMillerGrrl83
07-14-2007, 11:00 PM
Ehh Im gonna say Tom "Butt Chin" Brady, Raw, Lewis, Carson Cornhole and Matt Leinart...just ick.

Dynasty
07-15-2007, 01:04 AM
I hate the guy as a person, but Chris Henry makes me ill when I look at him. He's one ugly motherf**ker.

revefsreleets
07-15-2007, 05:44 PM
I only have one, and it's Ray Lewis. Everyone knows he was at LEAST an accessory to murder, if he didn't actually do the stabbing, but this holier-than-thou swill he's been passing off since is just such crap that it actively makes me hate him, and I don't hate anyone. I only have one other guy classified this way, and it's OJ Simpson.

Aussie_steeler
07-16-2007, 05:34 AM

PS. Do you get PTI in Australia?

We have just started getting PTI (2006) and Wilbon is always drooling over McNabb.
I thought for a long while that McNabb's full name was "My Boy McNabb".

The sight of him trying to act all funky (the Michael Jackson leg shake) when he dances after a TD turns my stomach. I also regularly check close up shots of his head for peanut butter in his mouth because he also reminds me of Mr Ed with those teeth.

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-16-2007, 07:41 AM
T.J. IBoinkedChadsMama gets an honorable mention - I've intensely disliked that SOB since he wiped his shoes with our Terrible Towel. :rocket:

...hehehehe...didnt we all feel justified when he got "A-jacked"!!!!????:tt02::tt02:

stlrtruck
07-16-2007, 07:44 AM
Ray Lewis. I think about his interference with the investigation in Atlanta when people were murdered.

section514
07-16-2007, 08:15 AM
I don't mind Ocho Cinco at all because he has never hurt the steelers, and the rest of the bengals, i dont mind either because when i see them they are usually crying. I think TO is a clown and his suffering makes me happy, haha. Ray lewis is a criminal but he doesn't bother me. I hate Brett Favre, he cries about everything lately and he should have retired. But my number one most hated NFL player that when I see him my blood pressure goes to about 200. is the one and only:http://img.webring.com/r/t/tombrady/logo

and to prove my hatred if you have not seen my infamous picture, you will now perfect timing on the jumbotron lol,:tt02:

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/8884/1006111dboa0.jpg

Livinginthe past
07-16-2007, 08:30 AM
Yeah, im sure there must be someone who hasn't seen that picture (someone who joined today)
:toofunny:

Tell us about the time you heckled a Patriots fan at the AFCCG...I love that story.....

Counselor
07-16-2007, 08:45 AM
Matt Leirnert
Eli Manning
Tony Romo

Yes---I have a thing against quarterbacks with more hype than talent---and Leinert gets a double whammy (and probably a comunicable disease) for dating Paris Hitlon.

section514
07-16-2007, 09:05 AM
Yeah, im sure there must be someone who hasn't seen that picture (someone who joined today)
:toofunny:

Tell us about the time you heckled a Patriots fan at the AFCCG...I love that story.....

:sofunny:

vasteeler
07-16-2007, 10:49 AM
of course t. bradey and i will also include warren sapp i cant stand that guy

steelpride12
07-16-2007, 10:56 AM
of course t. bradey and i will also include warren sapp i cant stand that guy

ya after Brady in our superbowl season if u watched the steeler superbowl video he says how he hates the steelers and also the stadium that trash!

AlleghenyArsenal
07-16-2007, 05:18 PM
:tt02:Houshmanzada is the only player I truly can't stand to look at... He honestly makes me feel physically ill.

Top three Reasons -

1. He is just naturally ugly

2. He is a racist

3. He is a Bengal

Amen,brother.I'd like a piece of him MYSELF,personally.

BrowniesSuck.com
07-20-2007, 09:45 AM
Big Gay Lewis :m16:
T.J. Houshurahole
Kellen Winslow

Big7BenHOF
07-20-2007, 11:22 PM
chad johnson with a blond maxi pad stuck to his head is pretty revolting...

amen

SteelCityMan786
07-20-2007, 11:27 PM
The Convicts(Bengals), The Masterminds(Ratbirds), and the Slaves(Clowns)

After that it's the Baldies(Eagles), and T.O.

Woogie
07-23-2007, 09:49 AM
I can't stand either Manning or Brady, but my new least favorite player hands down is Michael Vick. He makes me want to throw up.

Cape Cod Steel Head
07-23-2007, 12:08 PM
Hands down Ray Ray. And I still can't stand the sight of Bill Romanowski!

Mosca
07-23-2007, 12:15 PM

Actually, Mcnabb is a pretty good guy; hard competitor, good guy off the field, asset to the community. If anything, the Eagles are at fault for not putting enough of a team around him to get them all rings. But McNabb himself? Good player, good guy.

Tom

Mosca
07-23-2007, 12:20 PM
The player I can't stand the sight of the most is Plexico "Alligator Arms" Burress. It's nice to see that he's starting to get that knock on the national news level; I heard Mike & Mike saying that he drops as many big throws as he catches, and that has had a huge impact on Eli's development. ALL qbs depend to some degree on their receivers catching the tough stuff; look what Hines Ward has done for Ben.

I've heard interviews with TJ Housh, and honestly he sounded like a pretty level-headed guy to me. He looks all dope-eyed, and I can see not standing the way he looks, but he seemed OK as an interview subject.

Tom

ben2hines=6
07-25-2007, 06:51 PM
terrel owens
steve mcnair
jeremiah trotter

all make me physically sick

Elvis
07-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Has anyone other than me noticed Mike Wilbons' Large Ears?:wave:
:tt02:

rog
07-28-2007, 01:57 PM
My Question for Ya tonight is....
Which player in the NFL can you Just Not Stand The Site Of?
My choice for this question is:
Ray Lewis.
The man is so arrogant. I just cant stand that in someone. I always hated that about Joey Porter. I feel like if you make a great play, just get up and go back to the huddle and let your plays do your talking. The great players like Jerry Rice.. Walter Payton... or even Emmit Smith, when these players scored they never made a big deal of it or anything. Just play football and stop the jawing!!

Emmit Smith? Don't you remember when he would score a touchdown he would always take his helmet off I hate that guy. Taking your helmet off after a play is a penalty now because of him.Ray Lewis being arrogant does not bother me what bothers me is the fact he was involved with a MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rog
07-28-2007, 01:58 PM
I hate Wilbon and his giant ears.

SteelerFan091472
08-04-2007, 07:58 PM
Ray Lewis
Terrell Owens
Kellen Winslow

83-Steelers-43
08-04-2007, 08:13 PM
You know, now that I'm watching the NFL HOF induction ceremony, Michael Irvin is right up there in my book. Sad day for football when a crackhead who held a pistol to a woman's head is inducted into the NFL HOF.

That's a great message to send....

Kids, if you try really hard and make it to the NFL, you can smoke crack, abuse women and still get into the NFL HOF. Reach for those stars!

SteelCityMan786
08-04-2007, 09:00 PM
You know, now that I'm watching the NFL HOF induction ceremony, Michael Irvin is right up there in my book. Sad day for football when a crackhead who held a pistol to a woman's head is inducted into the NFL HOF.

That's a great message to send....

Kids, if you try really hard and make it to the NFL, you can smoke crack, abuse women and still get into the NFL HOF. Reach for those stars!

Yep, great message. They over looked his off field stuff and looked at his on field.

silver & black
08-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Yep, great message. They over looked his off field stuff and looked at his on field.

I am by no means defending his off field problems, but isn't the HOF about what a player did on the field?

83-Steelers-43
08-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Unfortunately that is the case.

Michael Keller
08-05-2007, 11:55 AM
I know 7 years ago I would have included MIchael Irving for sure Now after last nights' Hall of Fame induction sppech by Michael Erving I would be relctant to crticiize any player. We pretend we know these players and we truly do not. These guys come into the league pampered in college and filthy rich as 22 year old rookies, with little previous discipline in their life and they make jerks of themselves anmd we we brand them jerks. They deserve a chance to grow up and I certainly want to believe Michael Irving has grown up. I believe the NFL has a responsibility to expect more from all players and I am very impre4ssed with commissioner Goodel

CantStop85
08-05-2007, 02:29 PM
I am by no means defending his off field problems, but isn't the HOF about what a player did on the field?

Tell Major League Baseball and Pete Rose that.

silver & black
08-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Tell Major League Baseball and Pete Rose that.

What does baseball have to do with Irvin going into the Pro Football HOF? Irvin didn't do what Pete did. Pete decided to break the rules... now Pete pays the piper.

Big D
08-05-2007, 03:47 PM
this is a toss up for me between Ron mexico and t.o.

SCSTILLER
08-08-2007, 08:14 AM
TJ Howyomama (or however you spell it). When he wiped his foot with the Terrible Towel I almost jumped through my TV to get a shot at him. Ray Lewis is up there, his uniform number should be #45927490! Then theres Vick, tie him up to a tree with steaks glued to his body, then release the pit bulls on him (I am a dog lover, canya tell).

Elvis
08-08-2007, 12:30 PM
I know 7 years ago I would have included MIchael Irving for sure Now after last nights' Hall of Fame induction sppech by Michael Erving I would be relctant to crticiize any player. We pretend we know these players and we truly do not. These guys come into the league pampered in college and filthy rich as 22 year old rookies, with little previous discipline in their life and they make jerks of themselves anmd we we brand them jerks. They deserve a chance to grow up and I certainly want to believe Michael Irving has grown up. I believe the NFL has a responsibility to expect more from all players and I am very impre4ssed with commissioner Goodel
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:
:cheers:

Chronicgaming
08-08-2007, 09:32 PM
I have to go with Ron Mexico on this one...

C-BusSteeler
08-08-2007, 10:11 PM
514---i love that pic more and more everytime i see it haha ----where did u get that shirt at?

SteelFist
08-10-2007, 11:26 AM
For me this has to belong to Chris McAlister. I can't stand him!

NJarhead
08-10-2007, 12:25 PM
O.Ray.
T.J. Where'sMyLama
Richard Seymor (Pats)

SteelerFanInCA
08-10-2007, 01:22 PM
TJ Douchebagzama gets my vote.

Steelyasoul007
08-10-2007, 01:31 PM
I would have to say T.O.