PDA

View Full Version : Parking Pass for December 2nd

Big7BenHOF
07-16-2007, 03:36 AM
So as many of you know, I am traveling out with my step dad for my fifteenth birthday, which is on the second to see the Bengals game. We already got out tickets on eBay, but I'm not sure how the parking works....? If anyone could fill me in and maybe has a parking pass for that game to sell, please respond.

Thanks

- John

steelpride12
07-16-2007, 11:59 AM
So as many of you know, I am traveling out with my step dad for my fifteenth birthday, which is on the second to see the Bengals game. We already got out tickets on eBay, but I'm not sure how the parking works....? If anyone could fill me in and maybe has a parking pass for that game to sell, please respond.

Thanks

- John

well i dont have a parking pass but how i works is first there is a small lot right by the stadium and parking is round $30! and there is the main parking lot and up the road past the staduim there is a bigger lot usulally were everyone tailgates and its $20! most people just park along the streets around Pittsburgh. but im going to that game too and its at 8:30 and its not a good idea to walk round pitt after twelve so just pay alot and park close.

Big7BenHOF
07-16-2007, 07:20 PM
So you can buy to park at the game?

steelpride12
07-16-2007, 11:27 PM
yes u can its so nice too!

Big7BenHOF
07-17-2007, 12:28 AM
Alright thanks dude.

If anyone will be at that game and wants to tailgate with a 15 year old and his step dad from Cali, send me a PM.

:]