PDA

View Full Version : Pacman Jones Digging Stripper?s ?Naughty? Court Stenographer Outfit

SteelCityMan786
07-16-2007, 11:34 PM
Pacman Jones appeared in court on Thursday to hear charges he violated a plea deal in an incident in Tennessee last summer. But Jones wasn?t listening much to the hearing. He was instead focusing on the stripper dressed as a court stenographer he was sure would remove her clothes at any moment.

?Ooh. I like it when they dress up all prim and proper before taking it all off,? said Jones. ?And I?ve been to a lot of strip clubs, but I?ve never seen a stripper dress as a stenographer before. It?s hot. Very hot. I hope she types down that I?ve got wood.?

Samantha Samberg, the stenographer at Jones? hearing, says she is not a stripper, never was and never will be.

?I am a professional woman with a very important job,? she said. ?So I don?t appreciate Mr. Jones sitting there staring at me with that look in his eye. And I wish he?d stop winking at me.?

But Jones said he is confident Samberg will eventually remove all of her clothing.

?She?s just messing with me right now, playing hard to get,? said Jones. ?I?ve not seen a woman in over a year who hasn?t stripped for me. Sure, it?s because I spend approximately 20 hours out of each day in strip clubs, but still ? nothing I?ve not seen a single non-stripper woman in more than a year. So why should she be any different??

But Samberg insists that she will not strip, and says she asked the bailiff to tell Jones to take his hand out of his sweat pants when he?s ogling her.

?Not a stripper? Bullsh-t,? said Jones. ?Every woman is a stripper. Throw enough singles at them and they?ll take it off. And if not, I?ll order my posse to rip her clothes off. Either way, I?m seeing some stenographer titties.?

ShutDown24
07-17-2007, 01:01 AM
Is that real? :O

Preacher
07-17-2007, 01:02 AM
Is that real? :O

:sofunny::sofunny:

fansince'76
07-17-2007, 01:09 AM
:link: :chuckle:

rbryan
07-17-2007, 12:57 PM
I wonder if it ever occured to Pac that with all the dough he has(had) he could have thrown some serious parties at the crib. Could have saved himself a lot of grief. The strippers all get off work eventually.

memphissteelergirl
07-17-2007, 03:22 PM
:toofunny::sofunny::toofunny::sofunny::toofunny:

Nice, SCM!

CantStop85
07-17-2007, 04:43 PM
Make it rain on dem hoes, Adam.

SteelCityMan786
07-17-2007, 05:44 PM
It's from Sportspickle.