PDA

View Full Version : 52 preseason games in 29 days

tony hipchest
07-17-2007, 09:38 AM
the nfl network just released the full schedule of when it will air ALL the preseason games (except for those nationally broadcast of course). this really should be illegal and likely to get me kicked out of the house.

wow. thats 156 hours of pure football. i better use some discretion.

http://nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10257691

Buzz05
07-17-2007, 09:54 AM
Thats would be awsome that I could see all the Steelers preseason games...IF effin Comcast didnt make NFL Network a 'special package' channel.

SteelCityMan786
07-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Thats would be awsome that I could see all the Steelers preseason games...IF effin Comcast didnt make NFL Network a 'special package' channel.

Comcast is a joke. My brother had that in his apartment and he and his room mates switched to dish network.

Buzz05
07-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Comcast is a joke. My brother had that in his apartment and he and his room mates switched to dish network.

We would do that to. But my roommates and i are looking to rent a town house in one of the bar districts down here. Kinda like the South Side, and most land lords wont let you put a dish up.

The Duke
07-17-2007, 11:07 AM
156 hours, well that pays of having no hours in the offseason

jjpro11
07-17-2007, 11:26 AM
thank you for nothing time warner. i'll just have to watch the oxygen channel or gay channel instead of football.

onthebus36
07-17-2007, 12:35 PM
thank you for nothing time warner. i'll just have to watch the oxygen channel or gay channel instead of football.

No kidding. We got no warning Comcast was adding Logo, the gay channel.

I got Direct TV with NFL Sunday Ticket last year and haven't looked back. I have NFL Network as part of my standard package.

I also got a super cool reminder last week for NFL Sunday Ticket that had all sorts of cool Steelers stuff on it. They ask for your fav team when you sign up and they customize stuff for you. It's pretty cool.

MACH1
07-17-2007, 12:47 PM
I got Direct TV with NFL Sunday Ticket last year and haven't looked back. I have NFL Network as part of my standard package.

I also got a super cool reminder last week for NFL Sunday Ticket that had all sorts of cool Steelers stuff on it. They ask for your fav team when you sign up and they customize stuff for you. It's pretty cool.

If you call Dtv at the right time and talk nice you can get them to add Super Fan to your Sunday Ticket for free and watch the games in HD, :sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
07-17-2007, 01:13 PM
We would do that to. But my roommates and i are looking to rent a town house in one of the bar districts down here. Kinda like the South Side, and most land lords wont let you put a dish up.

Hopefully some of the better places will let you.