PDA

View Full Version : Big No. 7 Status

SteelersWyo
09-16-2005, 06:55 AM
I listen to sports talk radio and I'm not hearing good things about Ben's knee/leg and his status for this weekend. What is the news out of The Burg?

bigbensgirl7
09-16-2005, 08:19 AM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1786

:smile:

clevestinks
09-19-2005, 07:46 PM
I listen to sports talk radio and I'm not hearing good things about Ben's knee/leg and his status for this weekend. What is the news out of The Burg?

Update, This just in from our news desk: " Big Ben played" " Big Ben Kicked Ass"

Black-n-Gold
09-19-2005, 07:51 PM
Too bad all news reports were short and to the point like that. Couldn't summerize it better..

bigbensgirl7
09-19-2005, 11:36 PM
Update, This just in from our news desk: " Big Ben played" " Big Ben Kicked Ass"
hell yeah Cleve!!! :smile:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-20-2005, 01:43 AM
Ben came thru w/ flying colors..he played injured, he sucked it up, and put on a show !!

Prosdo
09-20-2005, 01:56 AM
Ben came thru w/ flying colors..he played injured, he sucked it up, and put on a show !!

Indeed he did! He played very well and I hope to see a great performance come this Sunday as well. :smile:

Koopa
09-20-2005, 02:01 AM
hell yeah, i'm so nervous about sunday, it's gonna be a hell of a game, hopefully we can jump on them quick and finish the game by halftime and just pad stats. but i doubt that will happen, pats are gonna be looking to bounch bakc in the right direction and it'll be a good game, kinda like tonights cowboys vs. redskins game comes down to the last three mins of the game

BlitzburghRockCity
09-20-2005, 02:07 AM
The pats are a team that you have to stomp on them and beat them down every chance you get.. if u let them hang around, eventually they are gonna start making plays, so we gotta score and score and score and play defense like there is no tomorrow!

ironcitychef
09-20-2005, 02:40 AM
Actually, if we are picking an ideal winning situation I wouldn't want it to be like last year where we score early and then the writing is kinda on the wall already. I want it to be like us versus the Ravens in the past few years. We know each other is good, but we just continue to run all day on you and you can't stop it. It wears on you so much more than fighting back against a huge lead. Having them see us work are way down the field converting third downs would do more to hurt their mental edge on us than anything.

redst3
09-20-2005, 06:02 AM
The Steelers are 3 point favorites as of this morning.

The Steelers can really put a hatchet to the Pats :hope: :hope: by winning. Not only is it a conference game, but it will be a statement game and there will be a lot of hype. The sports press lives for "stuff" like this, and you can bet you wont have to go out of your way to hear the pre-game skinny.

Ive been a Steelers fan for 28 seasons now, and I wouldn't have it any other way, lining up against a great team like New England. You become the best by beating the best, and this game will be a huge win for the Steelers if they can pull it off. The Patriots may have made one too many of their little commercials. Maybe they are getting soft. I don't know. i know they are the best until somebody puts them on their "butts." I have to say this New England squad is right up there with the Niners of the 80's, the Pokes of the 90's and my Steelers from the 70's. This game will be awesome.