PDA

View Full Version : Hawks or Bungels?

Crushzilla
07-19-2007, 04:05 PM
Not sure if this is the right forum, but my buddy, his dad, and brother have season tickets. Every year they each take a guest to two games.

My buddy always takes me to one and usually his GF to the other. This year he had first picks so he took the Seattle game and the Bengals game (because I think his bro REALLY wanted the Ravens game).

Then he gives me preference to which one I want to go to.

Which should I choose?

Bengals?

Seahawks?

What do you think?

C-BusSteeler
07-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Bengals--AFC North matchups always seems to be more intense..imo

19ward86
07-19-2007, 06:31 PM
seahawks game is a fo-sho victory, bengals game will be a candidate for game of the year in the 2008 ESPY's haha.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-19-2007, 09:47 PM
Id go to the Bungle game but thats just me.

The Duke
07-19-2007, 11:42 PM
Bungles, is always fun to beat a rival.

83-Steelers-43
07-20-2007, 11:52 AM
If I had to choose between the two, I would take the Bengal game. Fans will be ten times more pumped up than they would be against the Seahawks. It's also a night game. So on top of playing a hated rival, you also have fans who have been drinking all afternoon. It's a different atmosphere compred to playing a 1:00 game against a team who plays in a completely different conference.

I love Monday night/night games in Pittsburgh.

HometownGal
07-20-2007, 01:26 PM
That would be a no-brainer for me. Bungles. The boo-factor is far more thrilling with a bunch of criminals than a bunch of crybabies. :thumbsup:

Preacher
07-20-2007, 06:33 PM
I gotta say Bungles...

A two year old revenge game is not all it is cracked up to be. While I do give the Seahawks a decent chance of winning, The Bengal game will be far more intense.

steelpride12
07-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Bungles- no doubt a great AFC north match-up and always fun to toy with the many Bungles fans there ha!

Crushzilla
07-22-2007, 12:49 AM
Bengals it is. Maybe I'll see some of you down there.

83-Steelers-43
07-22-2007, 11:08 AM
with the many Bungles fans there ha!

To be honest, not many Bengal fans show up to Heinz. As I've stated in the past on this board, I saw more Chief and Bear fans show up to Heinz over the years than I have Bengal fans. When it comes to our division, Brown fans show up better than Raven and Bengal fans.

Crushzilla
07-22-2007, 11:13 AM
To be honest, not many Bengal fans show up to Heinz. As I've stated in the past on this board, I saw more Chief and Bear fans show up to Heinz over the years than I have Bengal fans. When it comes to our division, Brown fans show up better than Raven and Bengal fans.

Its too hard for them to make it out to Pittsburgh on Sunday morning, seeing how they have to bail half the city out of jail from Saturday night.

83-Steelers-43
07-22-2007, 12:20 PM
Its too hard for them to make it out to Pittsburgh on Sunday morning, seeing how they have to bail half the city out of jail from Saturday night.

Add that to the fact that many of them recently realized they had a football team (2005). Many are just now figuring out how to support their team at away games. It takes a while for the bandwagon to expand.:wink02: