PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 HOF Induction Moments

tony hipchest
07-20-2007, 07:36 PM
the steelers get the "Total Access" love with terry bradshaw presenting mike webster as #1.

hard to argue with terry taking that final snap from webster. personally, i woulda put a football hero of mine, jim kelly, calling his sick little boy, Hunter his hero, at #1.

other than "sweetness" announcing he was dying, i dont think ive ever seen anything tug my heartstrings in the nfl.

r.i.p. hunter, iron mike, and sweetness.

The Duke
07-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Terry and Webster were a great duo, they deserve the # 1

RoethlisBURGHer
07-21-2007, 01:18 AM
I cried when Jim Kelly was giving his induction speech,talking about Hunter.

MACH1
07-21-2007, 03:00 AM
Out of all the one's I've seen Bradshaw and Webster is the one that sticks out in my mind. Also when he saluted the big guy Art upstairs.

The Duke
07-21-2007, 01:16 PM
Here you can listen to the audio of Terry's HOF speech
http://www.profootballhof.com/multimedia/inductions.html
You need real player to download it

Elvis
07-21-2007, 05:35 PM
I cried when Jim Kelly was giving his induction speech,talking about Hunter.
R.I.P.
Little Hunter..
We love you little man and I just felt the same way RoethlisBURGHer... how can someone not get emotional over that one?
But I loved the Bradshaw-Webster moment alot also... this overall was a good Top 10.
:tt02:

RoethlisBURGHer
07-22-2007, 02:08 AM
R.I.P.
Little Hunter..
We love you little man and I just felt the same way RoethlisBURGHer... how can someone not get emotional over that one?
But I loved the Bradshaw-Webster moment alot also... this overall was a good Top 10.
:tt02:

I just happened to get home from work in time to see his speech.

A friend of mine who's daughter also had Krabbe Leukodystrophy passed about the same time as Hunter.