PDA

View Full Version : New Member

futuremrsmiller
07-24-2007, 04:34 AM
Hi everyone,
I'm new to Steelers Fever. I am from Central PA, and yes I am female and I love the Steelers just as much as any guy =). I also love to watch the Pirates, as well as Penn State football. As you can probably tell from my username, Heath Miller is my personal favorite player. So I'd like to get to know some people on here, that would be great ;)...hopefully the Steelers have a good season in '07 !!!

HometownGal
07-24-2007, 07:41 AM
Hiya and welcome to SF! :smile::wave:

fansince'76
07-24-2007, 08:17 AM
Welcome to the board, futuremrsmiller! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

Jman
07-24-2007, 09:52 AM
Welcome :)

Loaf31
07-24-2007, 10:26 AM
welcome to the board, I am pretty new here also

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-24-2007, 11:04 AM
Welcome

The Duke
07-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Welcome mrsmiller

steelersfanmx
07-25-2007, 12:59 AM
Hi and welcome to Steelers Fever!!! post often and Have fun!!:tt02::cheers:

rog
07-25-2007, 03:08 PM
Welcome, so your from Madera I'm from just down the mountain in Bellwood. You will def. enjoy SF.

Preacher
07-25-2007, 05:37 PM
Welcome..

Hope you enjoy yourself around here!

steelpride12
07-25-2007, 09:48 PM
welcome and enjoy!!!:)

SteelCityMan786
07-25-2007, 10:32 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

nojobny
07-25-2007, 11:40 PM
:tt02: Welcome! You're not alone.

I'm a newbie and a girl too. And trust me, all my friends know I bleed black & gold. HARDCORE!!! :tt02:

SteelShooter
07-28-2007, 12:27 AM
"Hey There!"

:whatnow: Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ....................and did I say "Hey There!" :whatnow:

steelerallstar
07-28-2007, 09:49 PM
Hello everyone......I was born a Steeler fan, have lived my life as a Steeler fan and will die saluting the brilliant BLACK AND GOLD!!!!! I am from the Steeler loving state of Ohio....most of us over here that are born with sense love our Steelers......those who are born as morons cheer for that "other" loser team.......HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-28-2007, 10:12 PM
Welcome also Steelerallstar.

fansince'76
07-29-2007, 01:50 AM
Hello everyone......I was born a Steeler fan, have lived my life as a Steeler fan and will die saluting the brilliant BLACK AND GOLD!!!!! I am from the Steeler loving state of Ohio....most of us over here that are born with sense love our Steelers......those who are born as morons cheer for that "other" loser team.......HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the board, steelerallstar! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

FeverGuy24
07-29-2007, 03:18 AM
Yyyyep...

I too am a newb here at Steelers Fever...

I've been spending the last couple years frequenting a couple other Steelers forums, more-so reading than posting, and as of two days ago, ran across Steelers Fever.

I must say it's a relief to find a forum that's not all bickering and fighting, but instead, objective opinions and analysis of that which we all come here for: Steelers Football.

Glad to be here.

Here we go!

:tt02:

The Duke
07-29-2007, 03:56 AM
Welcome feverguy, you definitely found the best forum

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-29-2007, 05:21 AM
A warm welcome to all our newbies!!!!!

We all look forward to your opinions and posts!!!

fansince'76
07-29-2007, 11:33 AM
Yyyyep...

I too am a newb here at Steelers Fever...

I've been spending the last couple years frequenting a couple other Steelers forums, more-so reading than posting, and as of two days ago, ran across Steelers Fever.

I must say it's a relief to find a forum that's not all bickering and fighting, but instead, objective opinions and analysis of that which we all come here for: Steelers Football.

Glad to be here.

Here we go!

:tt02:

Welcome to the board, FeverGuy24! :cheers: