PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fever Yahoo and OS X Dashboard Widget?

jtyler1383
07-24-2007, 08:52 AM
Do we have any Mac users here?

What I am working on is a :tt02:Steelers Fever Dashboard Widget:cheers: for Mac OS X. I am also looking into Yahoo Widgets to do the same thing (this will be after the Mac one). It would mostly just entail news, forums, etc. unless there are some other suggestions.

Anyone interested?

I need opinions on what to include in the widget. Right now I'm experimenting with the forum rss. It's a pretty simple thing, but I thought it was pretty cool. Is there a Steelers RSS feed that is all-inclusive, so we can get up-to-date Steelers news?

My thoughts are to include a few headlines from the forums, a few headlines from the editorials and a few news headlines.

Let me know what everyone thinks. Thanks!

dhosmer
07-24-2007, 10:13 AM
i'd use it. definately include both forum threads and steelers news. i don't care nearly as much about the editorials, but that's just personal preference. maybe have settings so that you can choose which of the three options you want?

steelersfanmx
07-24-2007, 12:32 PM
I am a MAC user... What a great idea!...:thumbsup:
I'll include steelers news of course, schedule, next game date and time, last game score,
and a really COOL black and Gold interface!...:flap:

jtyler1383
07-24-2007, 01:21 PM
Ok, sounds good. I'll work on it this evening hopefully. Perhaps a few people would like to be testers? Let me know and I'll give you a link to download it. All good ideas so far.

Thanks.

dhosmer
07-24-2007, 10:49 PM
i'll test for you. Running OSX 10.4.

Preacher
07-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Sigh.... Mac users.

Someday you all will use the grown up computers called PC's !!

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

Just kidding!!!

Indy_Steelers
07-25-2007, 08:30 PM
game photos would be cool

dihakz
09-08-2007, 04:22 PM
I'm happy to test for you -- PPC10.4.10 here.

Also, if you need any help in developing -- graphic design help, perhaps, or anything else, let me know!!

Thanks,
Darren

Big7BenHOF
09-08-2007, 06:50 PM
The Yahoo! ones would be nice.