PDA

View Full Version : Good Game

bengalsfan21
09-18-2005, 10:25 PM
You guys had a good game today as well as last week......Regardless of what teams the wins come from playing good or bad a W is a W....It is possible the Bengals as well as the Steelers could go 6-0 until we both meet on the 23rd of Oct, if thats the case (which I am hoping) may the team that wants the win the most get it :cheers:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2005, 10:29 PM
based on our schedule..yes its possible.. but we have some really really tough games coming up.. the pats and then the chargers..so we'll learn alot about ourselves and how we are progressing in the next month for sure.

Props to you guys as well.. 2-0 is 2-0 .. and yes it would be sweet to be tied so then we can beat you and end the streak !! :grin:

BUT the big thing here to is.. lets not forget the Ratbirds are 0-2 :rofl:

bengalsfan21
09-18-2005, 10:33 PM
based on our schedule..yes its possible.. but we have some really really tough games coming up.. the pats and then the chargers..so we'll learn alot about ourselves and how we are progressing in the next month for sure.

Props to you guys as well.. 2-0 is 2-0 .. and yes it would be sweet to be tied so then we can beat you and end the streak !! :grin:

BUT the big thing here to is.. lets not forget the Ratbirds are 0-2 :rofl:

The pats hopefully will go down hill from here on out, and before living gets ahold of this and gets upset..I am saying it out of envy......
If you beat us you beat us, but remember if we win I will rub it in your faces just bc it will be fun.....
Ahh yes the ratbirds 0-2 yes the bottom feeders of the division.

Prosdo
09-18-2005, 10:36 PM
Gotta love that Ratbirds being 0-2. How sweet it is! lol

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2005, 10:43 PM
yes..IF you win, and u wont..but if you do, and u wont..but if you do, which you wont :grin: I would expect nothing less than for you to fully gloat :rofl:

ironcitychef
09-19-2005, 01:26 AM
Ooopppsss....Bengals, you have messed up. By BAL being 0-2, CLE being the Browns at 1-1, and you all lighting it up at 2-0, you are now officially on the radar. Should we meet tied atop our division, I would have been more nervous if you all were your "normal" type around .500. One game at a time, we now take everyone seriously.

SteelR1
09-19-2005, 01:50 AM
Good Luck to ya, YOUR GOING TO NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha

Suitanim
09-19-2005, 09:01 AM
Whatever you do, don't remind the rats fans in any way that they suck at the ratsnest...they just delete your thread or post.

Steel - X
09-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Whatever you do, don't remind the rats fans in any way that they suck at the ratsnest...they just delete your thread or post.

Can not take the truth? I guess. That offense is horrid. And the defense be converted to a 4-3 was just plain stupid in my opinion. Jam lewis 10 carries wor 9 yards? He left his balls or they were taken in prison I guess. With no QB in Bmore I do not see the Rats getting any better this year. Look for Billick to loose his job and they go out and get another QB via FAgency or the draft.

The Bengals... Wow they look tuff. I said it last week that there defense looked good but that was against the Clowns and once again they proved it to me against Stuffedpepper and the Viqueens. (God they are pitiful). I want to see the Bengals Offense against a high caliber defense before I can say they are the real deal but they are 2-0. Look out AFC teams you might have 2 Teams from the AFC north in the playoffs. Yes I said 2 teams from the North.

Steelers are still better

BB2W
09-19-2005, 02:08 PM
Congrats to you too Ben, on a Bengals 2 and 0 start. I watched bits of both games and they looked solid. Not quite as good as us... but good. :rolleyes:

Livinginthe past
09-19-2005, 02:16 PM
The pats hopefully will go down hill from here on out, and before living gets ahold of this and gets upset..I am saying it out of envy......
If you beat us you beat us, but remember if we win I will rub it in your faces just bc it will be fun.....
Ahh yes the ratbirds 0-2 yes the bottom feeders of the division.

Hey B21 - congrats on the win - and a nice start to the season for the Bengals.#

Glad you saved me pouting about any perceived 'insults' on the Pats ha ha - im sure the post-season would be looking alot healthier for you guys if we werent there right....

Shame on you for backing the Steelers over the pats tho...thought you might want some help in your division race....

Cheers :hope:

NM

bengalsfan21
09-19-2005, 04:39 PM
Hey B21 - congrats on the win - and a nice start to the season for the Bengals.#

Glad you saved me pouting about any perceived 'insults' on the Pats ha ha - im sure the post-season would be looking alot healthier for you guys if we werent there right....

Shame on you for backing the Steelers over the pats tho...thought you might want some help in your division race....

Cheers :hope:

NM

I would love nothing more then the Pats to whoop the Steelers, but I want a 6-0 vs 6-0 game, something that will hit the steelers in the gut when they leave 6-1.

Suitanim
09-20-2005, 12:11 AM
Um...shouldn't you beat the Bears first? It's the first team with any real defense you'll have faced this year...

Steel - X
09-20-2005, 07:23 AM
Um...shouldn't you beat the Bears first? It's the first team with any real defense you'll have faced this year...

Amen, Come back and talk to us next week

bengalsfan21
09-20-2005, 07:08 PM

What defense have you faced this year to be so great?

Suitanim
09-20-2005, 07:32 PM
What defense have you faced this year to be so great?

None, but I'm also not at all concerned with a Bengals team that could, for all intents and purposes just as well be 2-4 as 6-0 when they face us.

If you haven't noticed, we are playing the reigning SB champs in week 3, a team that knocked us out of the SB last year. As perennial winners and consistent NFL powerhouse teams must do, we look to the formidable opponent we face next. Sorry Bengals, but your chestpounding is a little lost on both the Pats and the Steelers just about now...

It's pretty much akin to the expression "Hey kids, pipe down...the grown-ups are talking here"

bengalsfan21
09-20-2005, 08:07 PM
None, but I'm also not at all concerned with a Bengals team that could, for all intents and purposes just as well be 2-4 as 6-0 when they face us.

If you haven't noticed, we are playing the reigning SB champs in week 3, a team that knocked us out of the SB last year. As perennial winners and consistent NFL powerhouse teams must do, we look to the formidable opponent we face next. Sorry Bengals, but your chestpounding is a little lost on both the Pats and the Steelers just about now...

It's pretty much akin to the expression "Hey kids, pipe down...the grown-ups are talking here"

So now you guys are as good as the Pats, wow news to me I never knew you ever won 3 superbowls out of 4.......Silly me, I should keep up on that.

CantStop85
09-20-2005, 08:26 PM
As perennial winners and consistent NFL powerhouse teams must do, we look to the formidable opponent we face next.
Hahaha...I love it. You make it sound like you're actually coaching and playing the game and have to prepare for it. All we can do as fans is speculate.

Suitanim
09-20-2005, 08:28 PM
When you make the AFC Championship game, let me know...until then, you should know your role...

BlitzburghRockCity
09-20-2005, 08:36 PM
The long and short of it is.. this..

The bengals have done ZERO, NOTHING, in over a decade and now they win 2 games in a row and suddenly they are God's gift to the NFL. Clearly they are improved, yes, and credit them for that..but clearly you have done NOTHING yet either, its only week 2 for God sakes and already you are predicting youll be 6-0 ??????.

Suitanim
09-20-2005, 08:39 PM

The bengals have done ZERO, NOTHING, in over a decade and now they win 2 games in a row and suddenly they are God's gift to the NFL. Clearly they are improved, yes, and credit them for that..but clearly you have done NOTHING yet either, its only week 2 for God sakes and already you are predicting youll be 6-0 ??????.

They do this every year...they win a preseason game or two and they get obnoxious, and now they beat 2 bad teams in the regular season and it's out of control...It's the Bungles! Really, what can you expect?

Let 'em roll like this for a bit, and the team will fade, then so will they...

bengalsfan21
09-20-2005, 09:55 PM

Why wouldn't we predict 6-0 most of you are predicting 16-0 :rolleyes: ......This won't happen like mentioned earlier when we meet the Bengals could be 2-4 as well as the Steelers, the Browns or Ravens could win the rest of their games and knock us both out........You can never predict what will happen in football and to say a team will go 16-0 is just crazy.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-20-2005, 10:29 PM
I never in a million years said we'd be 16-0, and the ones that are predicting it are just excited about the season so far I would imagine.. .. thats as impossible a feat as there is in the NFL today.

I just like giving ya shiat 21. U know Im generally a nice guy but I gotta show my tough guy image now and then :grin:

bengalsfan21
09-21-2005, 08:29 AM
I just like giving ya shiat 21. U know Im generally a nice guy but I gotta show my tough guy image now and then :grin:

:funny: I know, I am just getting a little defensive bc everywhere I look (any forum) everyone is saying its a fluke and the Bengals are garbage and will lose from here on out. I just am excited about the season and looking at the schedule don't see any reason we couldn't meet the Steelers at 6-0 other then the Bears D.

Livinginthe past
09-21-2005, 02:29 PM
:funny: I know, I am just getting a little defensive bc everywhere I look (any forum) everyone is saying its a fluke and the Bengals are garbage and will lose from here on out. I just am excited about the season and looking at the schedule don't see any reason we couldn't meet the Steelers at 6-0 other then the Bears D.

There is only one way to make em have it B21 - keep force feeding them wins - week in week out - only then will ya get the respect you want.

To be honest I quite like the Bengals - they have the same 'loser' tag that Pats have had to bear for many years - it would be nice to see Cincy have something to really cheer about - i'll have to draw the line at a AFC Championship appearance though......

Cheers

NM

ironcitychef
09-22-2005, 10:14 PM
Don't get me wrong, cause Cincy should finish 2nd in our division at this rate, but don't get too excited cause even Chicago was a playoff team not too long ago. What will keep you all from being a flash in the pan? Not that there's anything wrong with that(see BAL)...