PDA

View Full Version : Inside Scoop on Friday Night Practice?

Dyngoe
07-25-2007, 12:56 PM
Hey All,

I got lucky enough to be in PA this year during camp time. :thumbsup: Unfortunately it will probably be my last for quite a while. Heck, took me 28 years to get to this one. So, I want to make sure I get the best out of it on Friday; weather permitting of course.

I read in the paper that they are having a full team signature session before the game? I'd like to get some to make a wall present for my baby boy, and perhaps a picture Anyone know more information about this session?

What else is happening on that night? Is the Coca-Cola display or Steeler's Experience going to be available for viewing? Also, what happens after the practice?

Any "inside" information would definitely help. I already missed a once-in-my-lifetime opportunity at the airport (read my other post in Experiences) and I don't want to miss another.

tony hipchest
07-25-2007, 02:48 PM
here you go. check tomorrow in the postgazette.com for more info.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07206/804308-66.stm

but there will be fireworks Friday night after practice. Zambelli International will stage a fireworks show at 9:20 p.m. after the Steelers hold their annual night practice at Latrobe Memorial Stadium.

Practice begins at 7 p.m., and fans can get autographs of the players and coaches on the field at 6:45 p.m. Gates open at 5 p.m. Admission is $3 for adults, $1 for children under 18 and seniors, and free to those under 12 with a parent. Proceeds benefit the Greater Latrobe School District sports programs.

83-Steelers-43
07-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Definately heading up for the fireworks and practice.

Hey!!! I belive this is the first time in the last 15 years that a Pittsburgh based professional team has hosted a firework night during the Summer and is giving us a productive product at the same time!!!! Now all they need to do is hand out bobbleheads.

fansince'76
07-25-2007, 06:21 PM

Hey!!! I belive this is the first time in the last 15 years that a Pittsburgh based professional team has hosted a firework night during the Summer and is giving us a productive product at the same time!!!! Now all they need to do is hand out bobbleheads.

Any word on a Sopranos spoof by the new mascot?

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

83-Steelers-43
07-25-2007, 06:24 PM
Any word on a Sopranos spoof by the new mascot?

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Steeler mascot beating the Bengal tiger over the head with a steel support beam and then dumping him in the Allegheny sounds good to me. :tt02:

Preacher
07-25-2007, 06:38 PM
Steeler mascot beating the Bengal tiger over the head with a steel support beam and then dumping him in the Allegheny sounds good to me. :tt02:

:sofunny: Could you just imagine the roar from the stadium if they did that??? and the UProar from everyone else?

SteelCityMan786
07-25-2007, 07:08 PM

At least this team provides us with a quality on-field product.

83-Steelers-43
07-25-2007, 07:34 PM
At least this team provides us with a quality on-field product.

Amen. :tt02:

siss
07-25-2007, 10:17 PM
:sofunny: Could you just imagine the roar from the stadium if they did that??? and the UProar from everyone else?
Its better then "big Ben helmet night" that some third rate team held in Sissynatti not to long ago.

I swear one day...Pow to the moon!

fansince'76
07-25-2007, 10:36 PM
Its better then "big Ben helmet night" that some third rate team held in Sissynatti not to long ago.

I swear one day...Pow to the moon!

Yep, nothing screams class more than ridiculing a near-fatal motorcycle accident. Assclowns.

TackleMeBen
07-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Yep, nothing screams class more than ridiculing a near-fatal motorcycle accident. Assclowns.

:thumbsup: i couldnt agree more... maybe we should do a how not to get arrested night for all bengal ..lol

iloveben7
07-26-2007, 07:56 PM
I also heard that they will be announcing the name of the new mascot at that practice.

83-Steelers-43
07-27-2007, 12:38 AM
The Zambelli family always does a helluva job when it comes to putting on a show in their hometown. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

83-Steelers-43
07-27-2007, 12:51 PM
Ugh. Rained a good bit this morning. Seems like it's starting to clear up. I'm not sure if it's supposed to stay clear for the rest of the day/night?

Preacher
07-27-2007, 05:30 PM
Ugh. Rained a good bit this morning. Seems like it's starting to clear up. I'm not sure if it's supposed to stay clear for the rest of the day/night?

Serves you all right... as I am sitting here in California just dreaming about the chance to see my Steelers!!

:sofunny::sofunny:

Seriously, I hope you all have a good time tonight!