PDA

View Full Version : najeh on getting pancaked by woodley:

tony hipchest
07-25-2007, 05:40 PM
...he is a big load.:sofunny:

najeh knows "big loads"..... definitely the training camp quote of the year.

Preacher
07-25-2007, 05:42 PM
:sofunny:

...he is a big load..

NOOOOOO

There is NO WAY he said that!!

did he??

:toofunny:

83-Steelers-43
07-25-2007, 05:49 PM
Ahhh, that's refreshing. I haven't heard a good Najeh "AKA Dookie, AKA Dumptruck, AKA Dookum's" joke in a long time. Much like with Najeh, it took us a while to push one out, but it's good to see.

but Woodley ate Najeh Davenport for lunch, twice.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? We won't have to worry about Woodley taking a :poop: on Tomlin's desk will we? Not exactly a good first impression with the boss.

tony hipchest
07-25-2007, 06:01 PM
NOOOOOO

There is NO WAY he said that!!

did he??

:toofunny:seriously...he did! im not "shittin you"!

they opened up "sportsbeat" with the soundbite of najeh being asked about it. he was rather complimentary of the rookie and kinda laughing about being flattened. that was the intro to a little interview they had with woodley.

good stuff :thumbsup:

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? We won't have to worry about Woodley taking a on Tomlin's desk will we? Not exactly a good first impression with the boss.

:chuckle: you are what you eat. :poop:

yep. the najeh poopisms have been too far and few inbetween around here lately. thank God for camp (although i doubt najehs roomate is saying that. hope he brought a padlock for the closet.)

Preacher
07-25-2007, 06:44 PM
OKAY...

I need links to this story!

83-Steelers-43
07-25-2007, 06:51 PM
Need a place to buy up some bling? Take a load off, pop a squat and chill with Najeh down at Davenport Jewelry.

http://www.jewelrybynet.com/jbn/images/home/but-dookie-rope-chain-large.jpg

fansince'76
07-25-2007, 06:59 PM
Does Najeh have some pants that actually fit him this year? Or has the plumber's crack returned? :toofunny:

tony hipchest
07-25-2007, 07:41 PM
seriously though, our backfield is looking pretty muddied if our #2 back is getting dumped like that by a dookie... i mean rookie.

atleast ben is good with the runs when hes flushed out of the pocket.

fansince'76
07-25-2007, 07:47 PM
at least ben is good with the runs when hes flushed out of the pocket.

This is ripe for some serious bathroom humor, but I'll resist the temptation. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
07-25-2007, 08:09 PM
This is ripe for some serious bathroom humor, but I'll resist the temptation. :chuckle:

:sofunny: you know i wont....

good thing is, we open up against the browns. i think najeh can handle that in a pinch. i just dont wanna see him loafing in the backfield. otherwise our new over the pile, end zone plunger, barlow is there (in a suppository role) and could quickly assume davenports position. i know barlow is sort of an enigma but he can wipe up the field with a rookie.

83-Steelers-43
07-25-2007, 08:22 PM
I think Najeh will get his s*it together come crouch, I mean crunch time. While at Miami he proved to the world that he's capable of handling the load if called upon.

Stlrs4Life
07-25-2007, 08:39 PM
You mean you guys are worried about Najeh, cause he got pancaked by a rookie? I'm sure it happened before. And sure it happens to every RB once in awhile.

tony hipchest
07-25-2007, 08:43 PM
I think Najeh will get his s*it together come crouch, I mean crunch time. While at Miami he proved to the world that he's capable of handling the load if called upon.pew. whyd you have to mention tha U? i hear he was pretty crazy down south. he stepped in some sort of legal trouble much worse than santurdio holmes found himself in. it just didnt get all the media play the shitrags in pittsburgh devoted to holmes case.

oh well, all thats in the rear view mirror now, right? :wink: i guess no matter what, people will still talk crap about them. im not gonna throw his career in the dirty hamper just yet. i believe he can be a successful mudder in the mold of jerome when he served as the number 2 back and made it to the 'bowl.

tony hipchest
07-25-2007, 08:49 PM
You mean you guys are worried about Najeh, cause he got pancaked by a rookie? .

nah, were just making fun of him for pinching a loaf in some girls closet, while he was in college, and getting charges brought up against him for it. it definitely left a stain on his career.

for some reason, i found it funny that he called woodley "a big load" today. :sofunny:

it never gets old!

83-Steelers-43
07-25-2007, 08:49 PM
You mean you guys are worried about Najeh, cause he got pancaked by a rookie? I'm sure it happened before. And sure it happens to every RB once in awhile.

Personally, I'm happy for Woodley more than anything. Woodley proved to me that he can take w/e type of s*it Davenport throws in his direction. Woodley just sucks it up and spits it right back out. That's good to see from a rookie.

tony hipchest
07-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Personally, I'm happy for Woodley more than anything. Woodley proved to me that he can take w/e type of s*it Davenport throws in his direction. Woodley just sucks it up and spits it right back out. That's good to see from a rookie.really, the worst thing i heard about woodley was an interview with USC's pete carroll right after the steelers drafted him.

he said woodley would be a good player who would probably make it as a starter, but would never be a great player. woodleys speed seemed to be his main issue, but i think he was just hating on u of m players.

fansince'76
07-25-2007, 09:02 PM
really, the worst thing i heard about woodley was an interview with USC's pete carroll right after the steelers drafted him.

he said woodley would be a good player who would probably make it as a starter, but would never be a great player. woodleys speed seemed to be his main issue, but i think he was just hating on u of m players.

Carroll has never heard of the concept of "playing the angles" by LBs to compensate for a lack of speed, I take it? Surprising.

Preacher
07-26-2007, 12:40 AM

Right about now... Don't you hate being a mod?!?! :sofunny:

SteelerFanInCA
07-26-2007, 11:32 AM
Something tells me this guy Woodley is going to have a great year for us. The guy is a beast.

rog
07-26-2007, 12:16 PM
:sofunny: you know i wont....

good thing is, we open up against the browns. i think najeh can handle that in a pinch. i just dont wanna see him loafing in the backfield. otherwise our new over the pile, end zone plunger, barlow is there (in a suppository role) and could quickly assume davenports position. i know barlow is sort of an enigma but he can wipe up the field with a rookie.

that's just too much

Preacher
07-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Tony needs all types of help!