PDA

View Full Version : Lohan a Bengal?? It could happen!

Buzz05
07-26-2007, 01:04 PM
:flap:

http://www.epiccarnival.com/2007/07/lohan-set-to-join-bengals-with-record.html

SteelersMongol
07-26-2007, 01:48 PM
Ha ha ha. NICE.

revefsreleets
07-26-2007, 03:34 PM
Lohan doesn't qualify as a Bengal. Where are the assault charges? The gun charges? B&E? Grand Larceny?

She's got a long way to go before she has a Bengal worthy rap sheet.

SteelCityMan786
07-26-2007, 04:15 PM
LOL!!!!

Preacher
07-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Thats a riot...

83-Steelers-43
07-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Lohan doesn't qualify as a Bengal. Where are the assault charges? The gun charges? B&E? Grand Larceny?

She's got a long way to go before she has a Bengal worthy rap sheet.

She has the excuse making down to a science. During her more recent arrest, she stated that the cocaine found in her possesion was her friends and that she was holding it for them.

IMO, if she doesn't make the Bengal roster, I do believe she is qualified to work in the Bengal PR department. If not in the Bengal PR department she is definately capable of becoming a Bengal fan. With the crying, moaning, excuse making and finger pointing I believe she would fit right in on that bandwagon.

Jman
07-26-2007, 05:55 PM
That's funny...

Godfather
07-26-2007, 09:26 PM
She could always be a Bungal cheerleader.

Or they could start a WNFL and have her play for the Cincy team.

Jman
07-26-2007, 09:33 PM

ohhhh yea

:dancing:

Hahaha. She could visit any locked up players.

CantStop85
07-26-2007, 09:53 PM

Why couldn't she be a cheerleader for the Steelers?

Oh wait...:sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
07-26-2007, 10:12 PM
The only problem with her becoming a Bengal cheerleader is that she's over 18. That means Chris Henry won't approve.

Jman
07-26-2007, 10:15 PM
The only problem, she's over 18 so I don't think Chris Henry would approve.

Well, be thankful that statement isn't reverse...

I'm sure any Bengal fan reading this is like :yawn:

stillers4me
07-26-2007, 10:18 PM

We don't need no stinkin' cheerleaders! :jammin:

The only reason the Bungals have them is to distract the viewing public from how bad their team sucks. :wave:

SteelCityMan786
07-26-2007, 10:19 PM
The only problem with her becoming a Bengal cheerleader is that she's over 18. That means Chris Henry won't approve.

haha yeah that's for sure.

SteelCityMan786
07-26-2007, 10:22 PM
We don't need no stinkin' cheerleaders! :jammin:

The only reason the Bungals have them is to distract the viewing public from how bad their team sucks. :wave:

You got that right Sister!

SteelersMongol
07-26-2007, 11:15 PM
The only reason the Bungals have (cheerleaders) is to distract the viewing public from how bad their team sucks. :wave:

:toofunny:

Galax Steeler
07-27-2007, 04:50 AM
If the truth is known people probably go to see the bungels cheerleaders because the bungholes don't have a football team.

Buzz05
07-27-2007, 08:25 AM
We dont need cheerleaders....we actually have a real football team. Although I wonder if Lohan could hook me up with that one chick from Mean Girls...she was smoking :thumbsup:

rbryan
07-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Sounds possible to me. Its kinda hard to tell the difference between the NFL network and the E network anymore. Paris Hilton to the Seasquawks?? She could teach the Walrus how to throw up after every meal.

Elvis
07-29-2007, 08:19 AM
:cheer::toofunny:
:tt02::tt02::tt02:

MACH1
08-01-2007, 07:28 PM
She'd get lost.
After changing practice feilds frequently so that police don't catch wind of practices.

SteelCityMan786
08-01-2007, 09:20 PM
She'd get lost.
After changing practice feilds frequently so that police don't catch wind of practices.

More like the prison guards around the facility.

steelpride12
08-01-2007, 11:37 PM

o wait.. is right we don't need to waist our money or time on that.

Preacher
08-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Why would Lohan become a Steeler? We normal cut people like her!

Bengals fit better... That way, she can cheer for the team on the field... and the team in jail...

Wait.... its the same team.... Must be some kind of work-release program!

SteelCityMan786
08-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Why would Lohan become a Steeler? We normal cut people like her!

Bengals fit better... That way, she can cheer for the team on the field... and the team in jail...

Wait.... its the same team.... Must be some kind of work-release program!

One more reason we said it could happen with her being a Bengal.

vasteeler
08-02-2007, 11:55 AM
i cant beleive i have read this far into this thread:dang::dang:

kiss_my_stripes
08-02-2007, 06:11 PM
Oh please.......

I heard that your camp is going really well. Your sorry excuse for football players are crying around like 6 year old nancies.

"Coach, I'm on my period, and your working us too hard. Take it easy on us coach, I think I broke a nail."

fansince'76
08-02-2007, 06:14 PM
Oh please.......

I heard that your camp is going really well. Your sorry excuse for football players are crying around like 6 year old nancies.

"Coach, I'm on my period, and your working us too hard. Take it easy on us coach, I think I broke a nail."

How's Odell doing? Lewis: "Waahh! My players are being profiled! It's everyone else's fault that they keep getting busted except their own! Waahh!"

kiss_my_stripes
08-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Odell schmodell.............ahmad will hand your players asses on a platter. And then with a side of Goldstar Chili.

fansince'76
08-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Odell schmodell.............ahmad will hand your players asses on a platter. And then with a side of Goldstar Chili.

Right - yo D is a joke.

kiss_my_stripes
08-02-2007, 06:21 PM
Right - yo D is a joke.

And we still manage to beat you guys. Except this time around we'll do it even better.

:thumbsup:

fansince'76
08-02-2007, 06:22 PM
And we still manage to beat you guys. Except this time around we'll do it even better.

tUObYW-x0Ro

Whatever.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-02-2007, 09:59 PM

Keep talking 'cause once the preseason is done you can no longer talk trash unless you are refering to your own roster.

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 02:36 AM
I can't wait unitl this site allows me to post videos. Because I'll show Squeeler nation how sorry your team is. We gave away games, unlike you turds.

^^(Guy from above)^^ - You must be from Cleveland because a fellow Ohian would never root for the Steelers.

Preacher
08-03-2007, 03:00 AM
I can't wait unitl this site allows me to post videos. Because I'll show Squeeler nation how sorry your team is. We gave away games, unlike you turds.

^^(Guy from above)^^ - You must be from Cleveland because a fellow Ohian would never root for the Steelers.

Your so tiring already...

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 03:03 AM
Your so tiring already...

Oh please.....you've been waiting for an outsider to burst your bubble to bring life to your forums. It's fun for me, and for you. Go to a Bengals forum and talk crap.......it's very satisfying.

:cheers:

Preacher
08-03-2007, 03:06 AM

Um... Cleveland... is in OHIO.

:pity:

So much for the school system in Cincinnati... I can see it now...

So if Mary has a dime bag... and johnny has two dime bags.... How long iwill it be before a Bengal robs them?

The Duke
08-03-2007, 03:10 AM
Go to a Bengals forum and talk crap.......it's very satisfying.

Don't we need to be criminals to enter

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 03:13 AM
Well see there you go assuming again.

WHAT I MEANT WAS:

You must live near Cleveland (OHIO) and you can't root for the BROWNS (because they suck ass) and you live too far away from CINCY. So you choose the latest team in the vicinity to win the Superbowl.

Did I hit the nail in the coffin or what?

Preacher
08-03-2007, 03:15 AM
Edit:

Just realized you came in here to have a little fun...

We do get those who come in here... thinking that they just have to set us ALL straight.

Preacher
08-03-2007, 03:15 AM
edit: not necessary.

rbryan
08-03-2007, 07:57 AM
Oh please.....you've been waiting for an outsider to burst your bubble to bring life to your forums. It's fun for me, and for you. Go to a Bengals forum and talk crap.......it's very satisfying.

What are you 12 years old? I guess you would have to be pretty young. Anyone in Cincy over the age of 25 has already moved away and climbed aboard somebody elses bandwagon.

Your Bunglers are a pathetic joke, just like you.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-03-2007, 12:04 PM

Actually I live closer to the Burgh than any other major city.

X-Terminator
08-03-2007, 02:44 PM

No thanks. My life isn't in such desperate need of "satisfaction" that I'll go over to a Bengals forum to talk crap - unlike yours, evidently. I have better things to do with my time, like getting laid or watching Santonio Holmes end the Jailcats' season...again.

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 02:47 PM
No thanks. My life isn't in such desperate need of "satisfaction" that I'll go over to a Bengals forum to talk crap - unlike yours, evidently. I have better things to do with my time, like getting laid or watching Santonio Holmes end the Jailcats' season...again.

don't flatter yourself. i have no need to...im just returning the favor from all the trolls i've come across. (probably from this site).

fansince'76
08-03-2007, 02:51 PM
don't flatter yourself. i have no need to...im just returning the favor from all the trolls i've come across. (probably from this site).

Sounds like someone is about to cwy.... :crying01:

X-Terminator
08-03-2007, 03:18 PM

You say you have no need to troll other boards, then say in the very next breath that you here to "return the favor from all the trolls you've come across."

Must be more of that oh-so-scintillating Jailcat fan logic on display...

Preacher
08-03-2007, 06:40 PM
You say you have no need to troll other boards, then say in the very next breath that you here to "return the favor from all the trolls you've come across."

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

Somebody used logic in connection with Bengals

Crushzilla
08-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Lohan used to be hot...

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 07:13 PM

let me rephrase so your neanderthal mind can understand. i would sleep well without saying a word of smack (troll is so harsh). it's just fun

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-05-2007, 01:28 PM
let me rephrase so your neanderthal mind can understand. i would sleep well without saying a word of smack (troll is so harsh). it's just fun

I would think it wouldnt be so fun since you suck so bad at it....at least some of the other trolls give us something to laugh at....you know...like TJ's hair!!!!:sofunny:

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 03:31 PM
I would think it wouldnt be so fun since you suck so bad at it....at least some of the other trolls give us something to laugh at....you know...like TJ's hair!!!!:sofunny:

from what i hear, his hair looks great from the back.....you know when your corners are chasing after him.

:dang:

fansince'76
08-05-2007, 03:32 PM
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-05-2007, 03:33 PM
from what i hear, his hair looks great from the back.....you know when your corners are chasing after him.

Or when he's curled in the fetal position gasping for air.

Buzz05
08-06-2007, 11:35 AM

Wow...that is a piss poor insult...:yawn: