Lyn
09-19-2005, 01:07 PM
replaced by Offensive Line Coach

Avoid LLoyd1975
09-19-2005, 01:13 PM
wow maybe their o-line coach needs replaced too

Koopa
09-19-2005, 01:42 PM
lol, hell yeah that whole coaching staff needs to be fired, the texans had a chance to draft a very good o-lineman in the first round and they go defense, i know defense wins championship, but damn you also need to protect the main guy that runs the offense and they ain't got no one on that team to do it. that team has to much talent to not be able to have a .500 record

Ambridge
09-19-2005, 02:13 PM
lol, hell yeah that whole coaching staff needs to be fired, the texans had a chance to draft a very good o-lineman in the first round and they go defense, i know defense wins championship, but damn you also need to protect the main guy that runs the offense and they ain't got no one on that team to do it. that team has to much talent to not be able to have a .500 record

Something tells me Dom Capers doesn't make it through the season.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-19-2005, 03:05 PM
Wow, couldnt see THAT one coming a mile away could we. Carr has been sacked over 150 times since he came into the league 4 years ago..thats just insane..the guy never has time to throw. Nothing like never getting any OL help in the draft !!!

yeah, poor capers, at this rate he'll be gone by the end of this year if they dont turn it around.

clevestinks
09-19-2005, 04:08 PM
It wasnt all the O cor. problems. Carr gets rattled, the he sprints on a full speed dead run towards the sidelines. He at this point has shrunk his field. He can only throw in the direction he is running, because he is running so fast. And all the defenders are also heading that way, so he runs out of bounds. He needs a quarterback coach.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-19-2005, 05:03 PM
Part of the problem is Carr can't keep a cool head under pressure.He freaks out and either (a) sprints full-speed to the sideline or (b) throws an errant pass that gets picked off or nearly picked off.

ironcitychef
09-20-2005, 02:23 AM
How do you fire the OC and replace him with the guy responsible for the group that got Carr sacked every other play throughout his career?

Lyn
09-20-2005, 11:22 AM
I have Carr on one of my Fantrasy leagues. I keep him benched LOL