PDA

View Full Version : Steelers in the Movies

Indy_Steelers
07-27-2007, 09:55 PM
I was watching Waterboy today and Lynn Swann & Bill Cowher were in it and I got to thinking who else from the steelers has been in a movie?

Terry Bradshaw-Failure to Launch, Robots, The Cannonball Run, Hooper
Mean Joe Greene-Smokey and the Bandit II, Lady Cocoa, Horror High, The Black Six
Lynn Swann_The Last Boy Scout. Waterboy,
Bill Cowher-Waterboy

Jman
07-27-2007, 10:03 PM
Swann was in the Last Boy Scout? Interesting...

JackHammer
07-28-2007, 12:42 AM
Were there any Steelers in Black Sunday or was it just game footage? I can't remember. I was about 10 when I saw that movie.

fansince'76
07-28-2007, 12:42 AM
Lynn Swann was also in "the Program," as a sports reporter.

Preacher
07-28-2007, 02:45 AM
Was Rocky Bleier in his own made for tv movie? I don't remember.

fansince'76
07-28-2007, 02:50 AM
Was Rocky Bleier in his own made for tv movie? I don't remember.

No, actually, Robert Urich played the role of Bleier in the movie "Fighting Back." The movie itself wasn't bad, but the book was much better, IMO.

Preacher
07-28-2007, 03:40 AM
No, actually, Robert Urich played the role of Bleier in the movie "Fighting Back." The movie itself wasn't bad, but the book was much better, IMO.

Thats right.. Robert Urich. LOL... I wondered if Bleier would just pop up someplace in the movie.

Indy_Steelers
07-28-2007, 05:52 AM
Swann was in the Last Boy Scout? Interesting...

According to IMDB.COM (http://www. IMDB.COM)

steelpinstripe72
07-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Terry Bradshaw also provided the voice for a character in Robots, and was in a TV movie called Relative Chaos. Never saw Robots, but Relative Chaos was entertaining. For a TV movie, anyway.

rog
07-28-2007, 03:40 PM
I was watching Waterboy today and Lynn Swann & Bill Cowher were in it and I got to thinking who else from the steelers has been in a movie?

Terry Bradshaw-Failure to Launch, Robots, The Cannonball Run, Hooper
Mean Joe Greene-Smokey and the Bandit II, Lady Cocoa, Horror High, The Black Six
Lynn Swann_The Last Boy Scout. Waterboy,
Bill Cowher-Waterboy

What did Swan play in The Last Boy Scout I don't remember him being in that?

Black@Gold Forever32
07-28-2007, 04:01 PM
Swann played a sideline reporter in the begining of The Last Boy Scout....He interviewed Shelly Marcone owner of the LA Stallions right before Billy Cole shoots himself......Billy Cole is also played by Billy Blanks...lol

To say the least I have seen The Last Boy Scout a few times...lol

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-29-2007, 05:25 AM
Dont forget...our own Dick Lebeau played in the 1970 war movie Too Late the Hero

Preacher
07-29-2007, 08:48 PM
Swann played a sideline reporter in the begining of The Last Boy Scout....He interviewed Shelly Marcone owner of the LA Stallions right before Billy Cole shoots himself......Billy Cole is also played by Billy Blanks...lol

To say the least I have seen The Last Boy Scout a few times...lol

LOL... Long off season??

SteelersMongol
07-30-2007, 05:37 AM
My brother told me last night that in the movie "Stealth" there was someone dancing in the crowd with Steelers #36 jersey. :flap: