PDA

View Full Version : Your most despised team?

Edman
07-29-2007, 12:19 PM
Being a Steeler fan...

(In any order...)
-Ravens- Gay Ray, Billick, fans.
-Bengals- Carson Palmer, T.J, C.J, Marvin, their whiny fans, their stupid chant, so many things to hate about them.
-Patriots- Mostly out of respect, they've had our number. But their fans haven't helped their case much.
-Browns- Bitter fans, Braylon Edwards, and the "Soldja".
-Cowpukes- America's Team my A**.
-Seahags- Due to their sore loser coach and and even bigger sore loser fans.

The Duke
07-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Ravens
Bengals
Browns
Raiders

warddj86
07-29-2007, 12:53 PM
by far the ravens because if you noticed everything played out the way the steelers wanted it to, had they beaten the ravens in week 15 they would have been the 6th seed in the playoffs instead of the kansas city cheifs

Black@Gold Forever32
07-29-2007, 01:22 PM
1. Ravens-The original Browns and I just can't stand Billick, Gay Ray, Suggs, Chris Mac and basically the whole team...

2. Browns-Its Cleveland enough said

3. Pats-Just sick of them and wish they would just start to collapse and start to suck again...Won't happen though....Just wishful thinking.

4. Colts-I hate this team it sucks Dungy is their HC...I like Tony Dungy....But can't stand most of their soft players....I don't care they won the Super Bowl...Their still soft in my mind and they play in a stupid dome...Can't stand domes....lol

5. Bascially the rest of the teams in the AFC excpet the Jets and Texans........Never really have hated the Jets and really have no reason to dislike the Texans....lol

The Cowboys and 49ers use to be higher on my list....Still don't like these teams but my hatred isn't as high for them these days....lol

silver & black
07-29-2007, 01:39 PM
I can't really say I despise any team. I have no love for any team in the AFC West, for obvious reasons, but I guess if had to say I hate one of them, it would be Dungver.

My love/hate relationship with your Steelers goes back to the 70's. I hated losing to them, I hated the Immaculatedeception, I hated your coach for whining about our players and calling them criminals... I still find it amusing.

I loved beating them, I loved taking them out in 1976 and going on to win the Superbowl. I loved the rivalry. I still love to play the Steelers.

There is no other team that I hold in such high regard, other than the Raiders, as I do the Steelers. If I wasn't a Raiders fan, the only other team I could root for would be the Steelers. Having said that... I can't wait to play them again. The record is even between us... we can't have that.

Michael Keller
07-29-2007, 01:48 PM
Raiders Al Davis, many Oakland fans are criminals and this franchise gets far too much attention.

Cowboys- Jimmy Jones and Al Davis are good friends. Does that surprise anybody. They are probably blood relatives.

Ravens-i used to dislike Brian Bilick big time. i love the Steelers as much as you guys but I have to say I am starting to respect Bilick. Listen to him carefully as he has good things to say about our Steelers. He beat us at our game. Thats when Cowher sank in my book. However I do not like the Raven fans. They are not very sophisticated and the Raven newspaper reporters are idiots.

Bengals -Carson Palmer is vastly over rated. He is good to perhaps very good but he is not an elite quarterback. One of my gretest hopes and expectations is now that Ben is unleashed he again leads the Steelers THIS YEAR to the Super bowl. (an automatic Super Bowl victory for any AFC team) and then Ben makes the Pro Bowl and Carson Palmer keeps wondering why he can"t win the big one.

Browns . They will move up to possibly my most disliked team if and when Bill Cowher becomes their coach. Bill Cowher is the Neil O'Donnel of Pro football coaches. How do you walk away from being the coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Family first OK I buy that but do not come back and coach the Browns Bill. You jeopardize your chances for a probable hall of fame Jaw Jutting Bust.

Mike from Alqiuippa

silver & black
07-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Raiders Al Davis, many Oakland fans are criminals and this franchise gets far too much attention.

Cowboys- Jimmy Jones and Al Davis are good friends. Does that surprise anybody. They are probably blood relatives.

Ravens-i used to dislike Brian Bilick big time. i love the Steelers as much as you guys but I have to say I am starting to respect Bilick. Listen to him carefully as he has good things to say about our Steelers. He beat us at our game. Thats when Cowher sank in my book. However I do not like the Raven fans. They are not very sophisticated and the Raven newspaper reporters are idiots.

Bengals -Carson Palmer is vastly over rated. He is good to perhaps very good but he is not an elite quarterback. One of my gretest hopes and expectations is now that Ben is unleashed he again leads the Steelers THIS YEAR to the Super bowl. (an automatic Super Bowl victory for any AFC team) and then Ben makes the Pro Bowl and Carson Palmer keeps wondering why he can"t win the big one.

Browns . They will move up to possibly my most disliked team if and when Bill Cowher becomes their coach. Bill Cowher is the Neil O'Donnel of Pro football coaches. How do you walk away from being the coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Family first OK I buy that but do not come back and coach the Browns Bill. You jeopardize your chances for a probable hall of fame Jaw Jutting Bust.

Mike from Alqiuippa

Right back atcha. Do you realize how foolish you sound? :shake01:

LambertIsGod58
07-29-2007, 07:25 PM
Tie between the Bungals of today and the Raiders of the 70's. They were the worst cheapshot artists I've ever seen.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-29-2007, 07:52 PM
Ratbirds
Bungals
Patriots
Clowns
Cowgirls
Jags

RoethlisBURGHer
07-29-2007, 09:29 PM
Cleveland Browns- I live in Cleveland.All I read is the Browns.All thier fans do is berrate me,my team...I have actually been assaulted by a group of Browns fans.I get so much satisfaction from seeing them suck since the original team moved to Baltimore.Thier fans won't even give Dan Rooney the respect he deserved for being one of only two owners to vote against the move to Baltimore.I can't believe I once felt sorry for this team,city,and thier fans.The hatred will become deeper if Cowher coaches this team next year.

Baltimore Ravens- They are the original Browns.Thier fans are a bunch of hypocrites,stealing the Browns in much the same way Indianapolis stole thier Colts.Thier team is full of cheap shot artists,a murderer who gets awarded tackles after piling on one.Brian Billick is one of the most smug and arrogant coaches in the league.Thier fans are brain-dead,especially when it comes to football.I have been assaulted by a Ravens fan,but in the end I won the fight.

Cinncinati Bengals- A bunch of criminals.They can't seem to get the concept that when you lose,that day you were not the better team (especially Carson).Palmer is a whiney little beotch.TJ Douchebag wiped his cleats with a Terrible Towel,enough said.Thier fans support the ciminals and still whine over the 2005 Wild Card Game.Ocho Stincho talks a lot of trash,but rarley backs it up against Pittsburgh.Thier fans love to denounce the Steelers blue-collar work ethic,and the blue-collar lifestyle of many of thier fans.

New England Patriots- 2001 and 2004,'nuff said.

Dallas Cowboys- Jerry Jones may be one helluva owner,but he represents everything I hate about Dallas.Michael irvin,he saved Jones a lot of money when it came to chalking the field...Irvin just blew his nose every week.I have respect for Troy and Emmit,but they can go to hell for Super Bowl XXX.

Oakland Raiders- Al Davis is the scum of the earth.However,I love watching footage from the 1970's playoff games.They played a nasty type of football that I just love,especially on defense.

Seattle Seahawks- Thier coach is a big fat walruss who couldn't even shake Cowher's hand after Super Bowl XL.He whined about the officiating instead of taking the loss like a man.Thier fans are just as bad,some claim Super Bowl XL as thier own.I have even seen made-up Super Bowl XL Champions gear for the Seafags!Talk about a sore-loser franchise.No wonder it rains so much in Seattle.

Edit: Washington Redskins- Thier owner thinks he can just buy himself a Super Bowl.Thier fans,well most of them at least,are complete morons.

Preacher
07-29-2007, 10:00 PM
1. The Paul Brown team (any one of the three... they are all three incantations of the same putridness!)

2. Cowboys: How can ANYONE like South America's team.. Snoooooooort!

3. Patriots

4. Oakland

SteelCityMan786
07-29-2007, 10:08 PM
Name a team that isn't the Steelers or Redskins. I hate em.

LarryNJ
07-29-2007, 10:49 PM
Ravens are currently at the top of the list. It used to be the Browns but after they lost their team I sort of felt bad for them. When they came back it wasn't the same. The Raiders in the 70's but that's done and over with.

SteelersMongol
07-30-2007, 01:20 AM
For teams, of course THE THREE, (The Ratbirds, the Bungles, and the Clowns). Plus the Seahacks. And I love to hear news about the Pats' loses.

For fans, I DO NOT LIKE the Clowns, the Bungles, and the Seahacks fans.

Livinginthe past
07-30-2007, 01:34 AM
Colts and Jets I really don't like.

Colts because of their cry-baby whining ways, their a-hole of a GM, and their consistently over-rated QB.

Jets because they are trying to be the Patriots - these two teams have a history of coach/player poaching. No love lost here.

Denver p*sses me off - they just have our number.....oh, and the cutblocking.

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-30-2007, 04:35 AM
1) Bengals

2) Bengals

3) Bengals

4) ....and the Bengals

*(on a sidenote.....Odell Thurman?.......:toofunny::sofunny::toofunny: :sofunny: :toofunny:)

Preacher
07-30-2007, 04:37 AM
1) Bengals

2) Bengals

3) Bengals

4) ....and the Bengals

*(on a sidenote.....Odell Thurman?.......:toofunny::sofunny::toofunny: :sofunny: :toofunny:)

Hey LLT...

On that note.. what do you think about Cincinatti?

:wave:

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-30-2007, 04:45 AM
Hey LLT...

On that note.. what do you think about Cincinatti?

:wave:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I say hit 'em while they're down!!
:ak47::crutches::m16:

Preacher
07-30-2007, 04:51 AM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I say hit 'em while they're down!!
:ak47::crutches::m16:

:sofunny:

Tell me how you really feel!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-30-2007, 05:03 AM
:sofunny:

Tell me how you really feel!!

Lets just say that I am still waiting for that Bengal/Al-Qaida connection to be revealed.
...hmmmmmm....Beng-al-Qaida?

SteelCityMan786
07-30-2007, 07:49 AM
Lets just say that I am still waiting for that Bengal/Al-Qaida connection to be revealed.
...hmmmmmm....Beng-al-Qaida?

lol.

Probably the fans that love to hate my team are the Eagles. Considering I go to school with some and they just love to hate our success. :smile:

fansince'76
07-30-2007, 02:45 PM
Whoever the Steelers are playing that Sunday.

PAMillerGrrl83
07-30-2007, 09:27 PM
Pats, Ravens, Bengals, Browns, Raiders, Cowboys

steelpride12
07-30-2007, 09:59 PM
Bungles
Ratbirds
Brownies
Seagays
Fagriots

Aussie_steeler
07-31-2007, 05:57 AM
I havent seen enough to truly despise a team. I guess that is because I dont have any contact with opposing fans.

I disliked the Belicheck Browns first of all. Then they moved to Baltimore so my feelings followed. The Browns reappeared so I equally shared those feelings between the two.

Then for some reason the "Snow Bowl" or "The Tuck" game of 2002 really got me disliking the Patriots.

WE are so starved for NFL games down here that I have come to look forward to any game that gets shown. I might dislike a team but I still love the opportunity to watch and enjoy any game.

Buzz05
07-31-2007, 07:45 AM
THE FREAKING RAVENS. No class...thugs...winey.....snivling RAVENS.

silver & black
07-31-2007, 03:38 PM
Definitely the Raiders. Besides having some of the biggest a**hole fans anywhere in the world, they have an owner who's a megalomaniac.

Also, since they moved back to the Bay Area, it means that on most Sundays here, the networks ONLY show the 49ers game and the Raiders game, and black out all the other games across the country. They won't even cut out for five minutes to show an exciting game-winning drive. So we get a complete dearth of any football outside the Bay Area unless you pay $250 for Directv and NFL Sunday Ticket. Plus, most of the Raiders home games are blacked out anyway because they don't sell out, so a lot of the time you get only the 49ers game for the whole weekend.

As if that wasn't enough, they ruined the Oakland Coliseum when the Raiders moved back from L.A., because Al Davis insisted on building more seats. They did that so poorly and hastily that it's probably the worst venue in pro sports now. Now the A's are trying to leave town for a new stadium.

So, great. We drive the exciting baseball team out of town, and in return, we get a football team that sucks and you can't watch the games anyway even if you wanted to. Good move. I hate the Raiders.

Its great to be so hated! :cheers:

If it makes you feel any better, The only football I get on Sunday is the damn Browns! They built a new stadium... and it still sucks.

CantStop85
07-31-2007, 03:44 PM
If it makes you feel any better, The only football I get on Sunday is the damn Browns! They built a new stadium... and it still sucks.

:toofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::toofunny:

Sorry, big guy.

revefsreleets
07-31-2007, 04:36 PM
It's going full circle back to the Cowboys. When Jerry Jones finishes his billion dollar stadium, there is going to be a lot of attention focused down there again, and for all the wrong reasons, just like it was back in the day.

ben2hines=6
07-31-2007, 08:39 PM
cowboys- mainly for all the stupid cowboy fans that try and trash the steelers around here cause they cant face facts that they havent won a poff game in 10yrs

ravens- enough said

steelpride12
08-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Definitely the Raiders. Besides having some of the biggest a**hole fans anywhere in the world, they have an owner who's a megalomaniac.

Also, since they moved back to the Bay Area, it means that on most Sundays here, the networks ONLY show the 49ers game and the Raiders game, and black out all the other games across the country. They won't even cut out for five minutes to show an exciting game-winning drive. So we get a complete dearth of any football outside the Bay Area unless you pay $250 for Directv and NFL Sunday Ticket. Plus, most of the Raiders home games are blacked out anyway because they don't sell out, so a lot of the time you get only the 49ers game for the whole weekend.

As if that wasn't enough, they ruined the Oakland Coliseum when the Raiders moved back from L.A., because Al Davis insisted on building more seats. They did that so poorly and hastily that it's probably the worst venue in pro sports now. Now the A's are trying to leave town for a new stadium.

So, great. We drive the exciting baseball team out of town, and in return, we get a football team that sucks and you can't watch the games anyway even if you wanted to. Good move. I hate the Raiders.

Screw the Raider fans and there Black Hole Stadium wow you know your a hardcore raider fan when your team sucks!

boLT fan
08-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Broncos - Cut blocking mfers
Raiders - Although it's fun beating them up recently. :sofunny:

I don't really hate any other teams, just those two.

SteelCityMan786
08-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Broncos - Cut blocking mfers
Raiders - Although it's fun beating them up recently. :sofunny:

I don't really hate any other teams, just those two.

I figured you'd say the entire AFC West. :sofunny:

SteelerFan091472
08-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Cowboys
Ravens
Bengals
Browns
Seahawks

silver & black
08-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Screw the Raider fans and there Black Hole Stadium wow you know your a hardcore raider fan when your team sucks!

Well, my team has sucked for the last four years... I guess I'm a hardcore fan, huh?

WIN, LOSE, OR TIE...RAIDERS TILL I DIE!!! Is that hardcore?:sofunny:

FOOTEupyourarse
08-05-2007, 11:50 AM
dont get me wrong i cant stand the ratbirds, bungles, or brownies, but living in south jersey i absokutely HATE everything about the eagles. i cant stand the fans. they jump on and off the bandwagon more frequently than kids on a trampoline. the face of their team(mcnabb) is extremely overrated in my opinion. he is just a lucky s.o.b. and the fact that i have to see them on tv every week makes me wanna puke! i keep telling their fans....the difference between a dynasty and a fraud.......about three hundred miles and 5 rings.................

Elvis
08-05-2007, 06:31 PM
I guess it would be a very tough answer for myself. I have hated the Bengals since the days of Ken Anderson and those Bengals that it just seemed like we could never beat in the 80's. And then there is the Browns/Ravens. What a rivalry... even before they moved to Baltimore... I hated them...
:helmet::tt02:

Godfather
08-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Ratbirds, hands down. The old Browns' move to Baltimore let the air out of the greatest rivalry in pro sports, and their most prominent player is a murderer.

08-07-2007, 09:31 AM
#1 far and away...The Ravens, no explanation necessary.

#2. The Cowboys. I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. By the way, when did Michael Jackson buy the team?

#3. The Raiders. This was more of a rivalry when both teams were very good, and very intimidating. They have not both been good in the same year for some time now, but still a much hated rival.

#4 The suprise on my list... The Buffalo Bills. I don't really hate the Bills per say, but I hate that dementia riddled owner of theirs and the NFL for forcing the Bills down my throat ever since I can remember. News flash for the NFL and Ralph Wilson, 95% of the NFL fans living in Erie, PA root for either the Steelers or the Browns. Heck, their are more individual Cowboys, Raiders, and Dolphin fans in Erie that their are Bills fans. But at least once a year, I have to go to a bar, or to a friends to watch the Steelers vs. Browns, because the local station is forced to carry that annual epic battle know as the Bills vs. the Jets. Or the Steelers are playing early on Sunday, coming down the stretch in a tight game that could go either way, and the local station cuts out so the 0.0000231% of the population in Erie that do follow the Bills, do not miss the all important kick off between the Bills and the Chargers. Because the NFL knows that Bills fans want to see their team be thouroughly humiliated from the very start of the game. I can not even watch the preseason games on FSN Pittsburgh. PRESEASON GAMES!!! Some how this infringes on Ralph "oops I crapped my pants" Wilson, even though all of their preseason games are carried on the local CBS affiliate. I hope and pray every year that this is the franchise that gets relocated to Los Angeles!

*I did not forget the Browns or the Bengals. I do not really dislike either of them, unless they beat the Steelers. I almost feel sorry for the Browns and their fans. All my closest friends, and my own mother are Browns fans, and I tell them " The Browns beating the Steelers is like leap year, it is bound to happen every 4 years or so." Both of these teams are more of an annoyance than anything. There like the little brother who tries so hard to compete with their older, much stronger brother. Every once in a while they get lucky, but most of the time they take their lumps from the big brother.

rog
08-07-2007, 10:16 AM
Cowboys-The only reason they are called Americas team is because American taxpayers pay for most of their housing.....jail.

Ravens-I'm putting them a head of the Bengals for 1 reason Ray Ray. HE WAS INVOLVED WITH A MURDER!!!!!

Bengals-CRIMINALS.....enough said.

Patriot- The reason I put them here is completly out of respect.

BettisFan
08-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Bungles
Patriots
RatBirds
Clowns

stillhead
08-07-2007, 10:40 AM
#1: Cowgirls. the whole america's team crap and the criminals they have had along with owens.
the rest are in no particular order: raiders, ravens, clowns. i hate them equally. :thumbsup:

rog
08-07-2007, 10:56 AM
I'm goimg to add the Dolphins to this list. I don't hate the Dolphins team now in fact the only Dolphins team I hate is the 72 team that went unbeaten. There is just something about the coverage they get when the last undefeated team gets beat each year. Plus I don't like Shula I'm not even sure why there is just something about him I don't like.

NJarhead
08-07-2007, 03:35 PM
1). I'll go with Preacher on the Paul Brown teams (Browns/Ravens & Bengals).

2). Patriots (and for that matter the stinkin' Red Sawx).

3). Seahawks (poor losing, whiney conspiracy theorists that they are).

4). Anyone playing the Steelers on a particular day.

That's it. I can find myself rooting for the Giants, and Panthers from time to time.

SCSTILLER
08-08-2007, 08:08 AM
1) Ravens
2) Bengals
3) Browns
4) Cowboys (like the cheerleaders though)
5) Eagles (Fans are.....well......will keep that opinion to myself)
6) Pats (never met a Pats fan until they won a SB)

NJarhead
08-08-2007, 11:10 AM
1) Ravens
2) Bengals
3) Browns
4) Cowboys (like the cheerleaders though)
5) Eagles (Fans are.....well......will keep that opinion to myself)
6) Pats (never met a Pats fan until they won a SB) *

*I was stationed in Mass. for a few years when the Pats started winning. Turns out all those Mass-hole Sawx fans were Pats fans too....and we all know that they're just as ignorant no matter the season. They always say the saaaaaaame ole' tired crap. :coffee:

Newzfoxjr
08-08-2007, 12:21 PM
PATRIOTS.

I have a searing hate for them.

Elvis
08-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Back in the early 89's I hated the Cowboys.. wonder why?:tt02:
Late 80's I hated the Bengals... just because they are the Bungals :cheer:
In the 90's... I hated that we lost to the Cowboys because of some JackA$$ named O'Donnel...
In these early 2000's... I kind of cant stand the thought of the Ravens and it is mostly because they are known for the same kind of football that we as Steelers fans have come so accustomed to. I just hope that our Steelers will make more of a contest this upcoming season...
:helmet::tt02:

3litenemesis
08-08-2007, 12:31 PM
Patriots
Ravens
Bengals
Redskins
Cowboys

SteelFist
08-08-2007, 01:05 PM
For Me Its:

1. Ravens
2. Bengals
3. Patriots (Though Braylon Edwards is starting to elevate the Browns into 3rd)
4. Browns
5. Used to be the Jaguars and/or the Titans but I don't know if I care anymore. Especially now that Coughlin, Brunnel, K. Hardy, K. McCardell, McNair and E. George have all left their respective teams.

SCSTILLER
08-09-2007, 09:02 AM

*I was stationed in Mass. for a few years when the Pats started winning. Turns out all those Mass-hole Sawx fans were Pats fans too....and we all know that they're just as ignorant no matter the season. They always say the saaaaaaame ole' tired crap. :coffee:

Mass-hole, haven't heard that one in awhile, but it is true. I had to go up to Portsmouth, NH for a couple of months for work and they were everywhere! This was before they started winning and didn't see one single person wearing any Patriots apparel (yeah....they're die hard fans)!