PDA

View Full Version : Here's to a Great Game on Sunday...

Dirtywater
09-20-2005, 12:35 PM
Ugh... just crawling out of my shell.

We got our asses handed to us by Carolina. Anyway, had to drop by this week (though I am here every week, lol) to say here's to a great game, stay healthy and may the best te4am win.

DW

Prosdo
09-20-2005, 01:37 PM
Should be a great game. Good luck to you guys.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-20-2005, 02:32 PM
Should be a good game.Bad luck,I hope we stomp you. :grin:

LOL...just messing with you,however I refuse to wish you guys good luck.I do hope we stomp you.But it should be a really good game.I think both teams will bring thier A game.

rowedf
09-20-2005, 03:19 PM
Ya really, come on, why try to be nice and say "good luck" LOL You know if you said it you don't mean it. I hope no one has any serious injuries, well nevermind, I dont think I can even say that with a clear concsicous lol I hope we beat NE to a pulp! lol

Koopa
09-20-2005, 04:19 PM
hell yeah, i hope we pour it on them fast and keep it going known of this bullshit run the clock out, just keep scoring and scoring and scoring and scoring. this is going to be a good game, hopefully a blowout, i hope porter hits brady so hard he just lays their for 3 mins not moving, that would be tight, nothing serious just one of those hits that stuns him for awhile but he gets back up and finishes the game. then i hope willie runs all over the pats defense.

SteelR1
09-20-2005, 04:49 PM
I hope we score so many points Bill puts in the stadium clean up crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

I do hope there are no injuries on either team though, except for the hearts of NE!!!!

TasmanianTroy271
09-20-2005, 05:00 PM
I think whoever wins, whoever loses will give a bunch of reason why they lost, and say next time their team'll win. Overall I'm looking forward to a good game, I enjoy a game alot more if we play the whole game instead of one half and then sit on the clock the rest of the game. I'm also sad that Hines, El, and Cedric wont have the chance to burn Chad Scott on a huge touchdown... oh well... :smile:

Livinginthe past
09-20-2005, 05:00 PM
Can I play fantasy football too?

Ok I want big ben to break his arm clean in half...but not badly...just enough to keep him out for a season or two.

I want Willie to run for....HIS LIFE - when Rodney Harrison chases him with a chainsaw....but not a sharp chainsaw....

I want the Steelers to get beat so bad that they pack up football altogether - and set up a club to watch DVD's of 70's football - when football was great and so were the Steelers....

I want Coach Cowher to have some sort of nervous breakdown at the sheer humiliation his team suffers on sunday - not a bad breakdown...just one of those breakdowns that cost you your job...but NOT your family.

I have lots of other things i want to happen aswell...I will share more with you as the week ticks by....

Cheers

NM

clevestinks
09-20-2005, 05:03 PM

We got our asses handed to us by Carolina. Anyway, had to drop by this week (though I am here every week, lol) to say here's to a great game, stay healthy and may the best te4am win.

DW

DW,

Its just a shame that what you consider a great game and what we consider a great game, arent even close. LOL We do appreciate your sportmanship. Since we really dont know which teams are good and what team arent. This should give us a better iea of where we stand. That goes for both teams. I really want to win, but the post season is really where we need the W.

BengalBrian
09-20-2005, 05:33 PM
I hope the pats make ben hurt his toe again :)

BlitzburghRockCity
09-20-2005, 05:43 PM
Can I play fantasy football too?

Ok I want big ben to break his arm clean in half...but not badly...just enough to keep him out for a season or two.

I want Willie to run for....HIS LIFE - when Rodney Harrison chases him with a chainsaw....but not a sharp chainsaw....

I want the Steelers to get beat so bad that they pack up football altogether - and set up a club to watch DVD's of 70's football - when football was great and so were the Steelers....

I want Coach Cowher to have some sort of nervous breakdown at the sheer humiliation his team suffers on sunday - not a bad breakdown...just one of those breakdowns that cost you your job...but NOT your family.

I have lots of other things i want to happen aswell...I will share more with you as the week ticks by....

Cheers

NM

I think you've had way too much to drink over the weekend drowning your sorrows in that pathetic performance from sunday.. :yuck:

BengalBrian
09-20-2005, 06:03 PM
I think you've had way too much to drink over the weekend drowning your sorrows in that pathetic performance from sunday.. :yuck:
He does seem a little... moody :grin:

But it was a funny reference to 'fantasy' football

Koopa
09-20-2005, 06:04 PM
I hope the pats make ben hurt his toe again :)

and i hope you get :kick: and :m16: at :wink:

BengalBrian
09-20-2005, 06:08 PM
blah blah blah...
:stupid:

King Koopa --> :crazy01: :monkey:

Koopa--> :bash: <----Me

Koopa
09-20-2005, 06:26 PM
well i don't want to make this a flame war i just saw how old you are and i was taught to always respect my elders, so i'll just chunk a deuce and leave you with two things :sign01: and :sign09:

Suitanim
09-20-2005, 06:47 PM
I'm hoping Living is kidding...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I was not so happy or forgiving of the Browns fan who kept yelling "Break his leg" at the sports bar Sunday every time Ben scrambled.

Then again, if your team is THAT bad, I guess it's easier just to cheer, even in a classless and retarded manner against your rival than to cheer for your own team in abject futility...he probably was so drunk by 4:15 Sunday he missed the Browns collecting one of their 3-4 wins this year...

BengalBrian
09-20-2005, 07:01 PM
blah blah.. I just dont shut up... Blah.. BLAH!!!! Blah!!! blllllah!
:stupid:
I'm a blazing 28... And since that is so damn old to you, that just proves that you are some pathetic 13 year old that doesnt know jack...

:kick: :rofl:

clevestinks
09-20-2005, 07:56 PM
Damn if 28 is old. I`m ancient!

Koopa
09-20-2005, 08:29 PM
oh i wish i was young again and i wish i was a steelers fan, it's sucks being a bengals fan cause we have no hope of ever winning more then 9 games in a year i knew i made the wrong choice of teams when i was young, can i have a redo on this one? cause i'd really love to wear black n gold cause this orange is almost as bad as browns.

i don't shut up? i already said i'm gonna stop but since you wanna keep going i guess i will to. and how clever of you changing what i typed, that is the most orignal thing i've ever seen in my life, let me take a wack at it. now don't go coping me and use what i just typed but changin the teams around. and why don't you put the final score of that game with ben getting hit in yo sig? anyway :flipoff: and :peace:

SteelCityMan786
09-20-2005, 08:36 PM
Here's to 3-0. I hope The Bengal Butthead leaves. Come Later this season. Palmer and Kitna will be getting Killed by the great Defense of Pittsburgh.

I.C. Lights
09-20-2005, 09:42 PM
Yeah, don't sweat it KingKopa, we all know you're one of the funniest posters around so keep 'em coming. Bengals fans will come and go...

As for the Pats, they are a classy team but I don't think that I need to wish them luck, since they seem to have had plenty over the past few years. I do hope they bring their A game, play with no injuries and play their best so we can beat them at their best. 3-0, baby!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-20-2005, 11:23 PM
Damn if 28 is old. I`m ancient!

Yeah no doubt.. but we aint old cleve, we're just experienced bro ! :grin:

Remember everyone, this isnt the blast furnace out here so watch how much you get into it in a heated fashion. :smile:

Soldier4Steelers
09-21-2005, 12:28 AM
bengals fans are mad because out of the two USC roomies they could of had.... they picked a iffy carson palmer, and we got a (knock on wood) repeated all pro (knock on wood) franchise player in troy polamalu. i would be on edge and emotionally insecure too if i were a bengal fan.

bengals need a map to get to detroit, ... onSTAR??

BB2W
09-21-2005, 01:46 AM
Welcome back DW... heres to a good game. :cheers:

and heres to a good old fashioned wuppin administered by the boys in Black & Gold. :drink:

hardwork
09-21-2005, 02:32 AM
Now remember boys and girls, it's not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-21-2005, 03:04 AM
But if you lose, u obviously didnt play the game good enough :rofl:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-21-2005, 02:47 PM
bottom line--steelers 3-0, patriots 1-2
bucket of wings $12
6 pak miller lite $5
patriots loose back to back games ..priceless

Livinginthe past
09-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Hello everyone,

Dont worry - my last post was laced with liberal amount of irony! Its classless to wish injury on your opponents and it shows a lack of true belief in your teams ability to win aswell.....

Was just a response based on some of the posters who hope that Brady gets 'clocked big time' but not too bad..... im sure y'all got my gist!

Im hoping for a shootout of one descripytion or another sunday - as long as we dont beat each up too bad and let the damn Colts sneak through the playoffs - I think they are pretty much guaranteed 1st seed - something which the NFL seems determined for them to have.....

Anyway...enough zany conspiracy theories......roll on sunday...

Cheers

NM

Livinginthe past
09-21-2005, 02:56 PM
bottom line--steelers 3-0, patriots 1-2
bucket of wings $12
6 pak miller lite $5
patriots loose back to back games ..priceless

Bottom line - gloryhunting steelerfan - 1post .............nasty pats troll -250+ posts

Waiting for the Steelers to be 2-0 before you post......priceless

Cheers

NM

Va_steeler
09-21-2005, 03:12 PM
http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent//2004/10/03/17/04_CIN_Foote_sack_45966.jpg :grin:

BengalBrian
09-22-2005, 05:29 PM
Go Patriots!!!

geran42o
09-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Go Patriots!!!
This guy right here..... I tell ya we need to get him back in the negative

Suitanim
09-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Go Patriots!

And take the Red Sox with you...

BengalBrian
09-22-2005, 05:58 PM
This guy right here..... I tell ya we need to get him back in the negative
You cant honestly say you would root for the Bengals against the Pats ;)

Livinginthe past
09-22-2005, 06:15 PM
Wheres them Browns fans at?

Jeez we give them a head coach to guide them back to the promised land of NFL mediocrity and they cant even be bothered to turn up and back the biggest threat to the Steelers unbeaten season......

At this point ill even take some Raven love.....have you lot scared away the fans from all your divisional rivals bar the Bengals?

Cheers

NM

Avoid LLoyd1975
09-24-2005, 04:37 AM
You know one of my fantasy leagues name is "people who hate pats". So I can't exactly say good luck back. But thanks for the sportsmanship. Well appreciated.

SteelCityMan786
09-24-2005, 01:27 PM

DW

Bad Luck to you and the rest of the New England Patriots.