PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben/Brady Quinn

BrowniesSuck.com
07-31-2007, 08:54 AM
I'm quite sure that Ben didn't charge these girls $75 for an autograph. Quinn should take some lessons.

Buzz05
07-31-2007, 09:14 AM
I'm quite sure that Ben didn't charge these girls $75 for an autograph. Quinn should take some lessons.

Actually I dont really picture Brady Quinn as the autographing for girls type....if ya know what i mean :flap:

RoethlisBURGHer
07-31-2007, 12:40 PM
A guy I know took his wife and two kids up to the mall to get his autograph on an authentic helmet for himself,two mini-helmets for his kids,and his wife had her pink Quinn jersey.

They got there and he was told that he'd have to buy the stuff they were selling.And the Quinn pic was of him at ND,not even in a Browns uniform!So many people walked away pissed off that day,and now most wish they hadn't drafted Brady Queer.

Buzz05
07-31-2007, 12:58 PM
A guy I know took his wife and two kids up to the mall to get his autograph on an authentic helmet for himself,two mini-helmets for his kids,and his wife had her pink Quinn jersey.

They got there and he was told that he'd have to buy the stuff they were selling.And the Quinn pic was of him at ND,not even in a Browns uniform!So many people walked away pissed off that day,and now most wish they hadn't drafted Brady Queer.

Hmmm Doouucchhheee Baaaaagggg

God could you imagine this guy playing for Pittsburgh. They would have run him outa town by now. And he hasnt even played a game yet

steelpride12
08-01-2007, 09:19 AM
I doubt Quinn give autographes to any girl at all. Prob. just old, fat sweaty men(no offense anyone), and is enjoying every moment of it.

TackleMeBen
08-01-2007, 10:45 AM
I doubt Quinn give autographes to any girl at all. Prob. just old, fat sweaty men(no offense anyone), and is enjoying every moment of it.

:sofunny::sofunny:.. i have lost all respect for quinn(which wasnt much anyway) since he thinks he should be paid like a top 10 draft choice... note to quinn... you were drafted 22....... get over it and get in camp before the city of cleveland throws you in the river...

SteelCityMan786
08-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Quinn is only worth the amount of an Undrafted Free Agent. He shouldn't have been drafted at all. He's only worth base pay per year.

steelpride12
08-01-2007, 11:25 AM
:sofunny::sofunny:.. i have lost all respect for quinn(which wasnt much anyway) since he thinks he should be paid like a top 10 draft choice... note to quinn... you were drafted 22....... get over it and get in camp before the city of cleveland throws you in the river...

And a city and team like The Browns throwing you in...wow thats sad!

TackleMeBen
08-01-2007, 11:29 AM
And a city and team like The Browns throwing you in...wow thats sad!

and hopefully they wont set it on fire again either..lol

j-dawg
08-01-2007, 11:49 AM
i know you guys are near rivers... but we've got a lake that's better suited for quinn.

Buzz05
08-01-2007, 11:53 AM
i know you guys are near rivers... but we've got a lake that's better suited for quinn.

:uhh: ??

SteelCityMan786
08-01-2007, 12:09 PM

When are they throwing him in it.

rbryan
08-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Quinn may be a jerk off, but he's no dummy. He knows he's only got one shot at a big contract.

steelpride12
08-01-2007, 10:39 PM

Brown fan need to make sense better!:toofunny:

Jman
08-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Actually I dont really picture Brady Quinn as the autographing for girls type....if ya know what i mean :flap:

Ah man...cut the guy a break...

Preacher
08-02-2007, 01:05 AM
Poor Quinn...

How in the WORLD do you hold out like that? What an idiot.

Galax Steeler
08-02-2007, 04:08 AM
It don't look like he is a quarterback so he should be a paper pushing panzy signing autographs.

Buzz05
08-02-2007, 07:39 AM
This guy is a joke. I thought he was a joke at ND. The only reason he was any good was because of Weis. He runs a pro style offense and with his help anyone can become a good QB. I mean he was Tom Brady's OC (waiting for LITP comment due to patriots plug). Quinn would have been just another bum if if wasnt for Weis. Infact if you take Tyler Palko from Pitt and put him in there...he would be talked about like Quinn.

SteelCityMan786
08-02-2007, 08:42 AM
Quinn may be a jerk off, but he's no dummy. He knows he's only got one shot at a big contract.

Which is when his Rookie Contract is up. He's worthless now.

rbryan
08-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Trust me, there will be no big contract waiting for Quinn once his rookie contract is up. He won't even be in the league in 4 years. This one he is about to sign is as good as its gonna get. Thats why he's holding out now.

TackleMeBen
08-02-2007, 02:31 PM
he is going to be the next ryan leaf ...lol

Preacher
08-02-2007, 03:05 PM
he is going to be the next ryan leaf ...lol

Nope. You have to actually play in order to be the next Ryan Leaf. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't sign, goes back into the draft, and gets picked in the 5th or 6th round next year... if he gets drafted at all.

rbryan
08-02-2007, 04:26 PM
He'll sign. Browns will take too much of a PR hit to not sign him.

I think if the Browns had not drafted him he would have ended up going 2nd or 3rd round. BQ has one hell of a PR guy / agent. He's the most over rated QB coming out for a long time.

I still get a kick everytime I see the footage when they announced his pick. He has a look on his face like "Wow ,I can't believe I pulled this one off"