PDA

View Full Version : Camp picture/Avatar

ShutDown24
07-31-2007, 03:04 PM
I took about 200 pictures yesterday at training camp... Unfortunatley, I rarley use my phone therefore I have prepaid (Tracfone to be specific) so it would cost me a small fortune to email them all to myself as my phone cannot connect directly to the computer. Anyway, my avatar is the best picture I got I think. It's Heath about to destroy the dummy in front of him with Spaeth and coach Tomlin looking on. Tomlin has his hand on his chin like he is deep in thought. I also got another really good one of the whole starting offense in a huddle and him standing about five feet away observing.

HometownGal
07-31-2007, 03:05 PM
I took about 200 pictures yesterday at training camp... Unfortunatley, I rarley use my phone therefore I have prepaid (Tracfone to be specific) so it would cost me a small fortune to email them all to myself as my phone cannot connect directly to the computer. Anyway, my avatar is the best picture I got I think. It's Heath about to destroy the dummy in front of him with Spaeth and coach Tomlin looking on. Tomlin has his hand on his chin like he is deep in thought. I also got another really good one of the whole starting offense in a huddle and him standing about five feet away observing.

Excellent selection ShutDown! :thumbsup:

SteelCityMan786
07-31-2007, 03:05 PM
Nice av man.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-31-2007, 06:57 PM
No Ike Taylor pic for your avatar???

Jman
07-31-2007, 07:05 PM
Very nice indeed.