PDA

View Full Version : Warning!

SteelersMongol
08-01-2007, 03:31 AM
I'm just warning you guys who want to buy jerseys from China through Ebay. I recently bought couple jerseys from China cuz it was cheaper (with shiiping). It probably won't show good on those photos, but they've used different materials on the sleeves and neck. They've made everything just as same as authentic jerseys, but only on the sleeves and neck they've got different material. So if you're thining about buying jerseys from China:

1. ASK for more close up photos, especially the neck and sleeves areas before you buy.

2. You CAN BUY if you think you can take those materials that are used in neck and sleeves out and use your unwanted jerseys or jerseys of not popular players (like Steward, Staley, etc) neck and sleeves' materials.

Good luck.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-01-2007, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the heads up SteelsMongol.

The Duke
08-01-2007, 12:58 PM
So, how much did you pay for it?

steelersfanmx
08-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Two weeks ago, I was tempting to buy some really cheaps jerseys from a local web page.
They have jerseys and throwbacks from Reebok on field, M&N and "Players of the century"????
the price rate from 100-180 USD with free shipping...

but don't know...its too good to be true...:uhh:

Loaf31
08-02-2007, 09:47 AM
I bought a decent Troy jersey from ebay last year. A few days ago I was in the market for a new one, so I looked up the same seller on Ebay and found that they are no longer registered as a seller. I was jacked. I have always been cautious of the China and Korea jerseys though.

SteelersMongol
08-02-2007, 09:20 PM
I bought a decent Troy jersey from ebay last year. A few days ago I was in the market for a new one, so I looked up the same seller on Ebay and found that they are no longer registered as a seller. I was jacked. I have always been cautious of the China and Korea jerseys though.

Jerseys from Korea are actually good. I've bought 5 Steelers (1 replithentic & 4 authentic) jerseys from Korean sellers. I was more than satisfied. If you can connect with them they are really willing to work with you if you are experiencing some problems. :thumbsup: That's when I was in the states.

BTW, the Chinese jerseys come with "Made in Korea" tags. :dang: But you can still tell. :wink02:

Loaf31
08-06-2007, 04:32 PM
I might have to give them a try, I am really interested in a 75th anny throwback jersey.

MACH1
08-06-2007, 04:42 PM
Poking around e-bay looking for a 75th anv. jersey and stumbled across some of the china made ones.

http://cgi.ebay.com/WARD-86-Pittsburgh-Steelers-75-YEARS-Jersey-Sz-54-XXL_W0QQitemZ190138129896QQihZ009QQcategoryZ24970Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here's some feedback left to this seller.

Counterfeit, replica, or unauthorized copy you can not resale in the usa
If I sale Joe's jersey in the USA I go to jail no thank you Joe

Think I would stay away from them myself. Good price tho.

Stlrs4Life
08-07-2007, 05:26 PM
While you're at it, don't buy anything from China, Japan, or any other Job stealing country.