PDA

View Full Version : OJ 's killer interview

Livinginthe past
08-01-2007, 07:49 AM
Straight the point.

Says one caller: "My kid Chris was wondering, do you think it was a bigger feat to break 2,000 yards in one season, or slice two necks in one night?"

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1125865548

fansince'76
08-01-2007, 09:41 AM
I think a better question is why is anyone giving this scumbag airtime in the form of an interview? Congrats O.J., you got away with murder. Feel free to disappear off the face of the earth at any time.

revefsreleets
08-01-2007, 02:41 PM
That hardly looks like a highly rated prime time show. The sad thing is that he just laughs all this off, which must be the ultimate kick in the teeth for the Brown's and Goldman's.

But the fact that the only attention this criminal can get is fifth rate call in shows on Public Access stations is very telling on just how far the once mighty have fallen.

I did a little research, and discovered that this is broadcast on mn1.com, some obscure financial website. Here is their response as to why they give this jackass a forum:

"As an Internet Television Station (IPTV) and media organization will broadcast all newsworthy events. MN1 will moderate this web based forum while retaining our journalistic integrity."

83-Steelers-43
08-01-2007, 03:56 PM
OJ staying as classy as ever I see. I'm surprised that....

A) He hasn't killed himself out of pure guilt. Then again, you have to be human to feel guilt.

B) He hasn't died of a drug overdose of some sort.

C) Somebody hasn't shot him dead in the middle of a street.

Fansince76 has it right. Stop interviewing the piece of trash and showing him the attention that he craves.

83-Steelers-43
08-01-2007, 03:59 PM
"while retaining our journalistic integrity."

Journalistic integrity? That's funny.

revefsreleets
08-01-2007, 05:14 PM
I'm very, very shocked that Goldman's dad didn't either hire someone or do it himself.