PDA

View Full Version : To All Members

HometownGal
08-01-2007, 10:29 AM
Let's try this again, since this thread was hijacked to hell and back the last time.

NOTE: Anyone who deliberately hijacks this thread will have their post deleted immediately.

The 2007 Pittsburgh Steelers TC and the start of the preseason is now upon us! :tt02::tt02::banana:

I think we pretty much all agree that Steelers Fever is the BEST Steelers football site and source on the web or anywhere for that matter, or we wouldn't be here, right? Mike (SF) works very hard to ensure that this site is timely updated and adds new features regularly for our members' enjoyment.

I am taking the liberty here of asking for your help. Won't you please consider making a donation to the site so that Steelers Fever can remain at the top and continue to grow and prosper which in the end, will benefit each and every one of you? Every donation - no matter how small or large - is deeply appreciated and put to good use!

I know some of you aren't too keen on the Paypal system (personally, I've never had a problem with it), but there is another option which I won't go into detail about here. Several of our members who recently so generously contributed used this option and everything went smoothly. Please PM me for further details if interested!

Thank you all for taking the time to peruse this thread - we value our members here at Steelers Fever and hope to see you all around for many years to come.

:cheers::tt02:

SteelCityMan786
08-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Looking forward to a great Steelers Fever Future.

SteelCityMan786
08-01-2007, 01:38 PM
160 more to go.

Preacher
08-01-2007, 05:49 PM
WOW....

Did you all know the bungles suck?

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:
Seriously....

This is a great site.... Thank you mods... your doing a great job....

Let's meet our goal before the season even begins!!!! Come one... all it takes is 1/10 of all the users giving 1 dollar!!!!! and that is if we started at 0!!

We just need 160 more!!

SteelCityMan786
08-01-2007, 08:21 PM
WOW....

Did you all know the bungles suck?

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:
Seriously....

This is a great site.... Thank you mods... your doing a great job....

Let's meet our goal before the season even begins!!!! Come one... all it takes is 1/10 of all the users giving 1 dollar!!!!! and that is if we started at 0!!

We just need 160 more!!

Thanks preach. glad to make the experience what it should be. A fantastic one for all members.

HometownGal
08-10-2007, 02:29 PM
Hey Folks - we're only $100.00 away from our 2007 goal! Thanks to all who have so generously donated and to those who haven't - please consider doing so. Let's see if we can reach our goal before the start of the regular season. :tt02::cheers:

BettisFan
08-10-2007, 02:32 PM
I love this site and thank everyone so much for it! i feel good that i know i helped keep this site open, please every one donate!!

SteelCityMan786
08-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Thanks to all for donating. We appreciate it.

Haiku_Dirtt
08-15-2007, 02:17 PM
I like Paypal too. It's a secure site. So secure that it originally took me a couple weeks to get set up and that was with 100% legit data....devil in the details

Thanks for the hard work on the site.

HometownGal
08-22-2007, 02:09 PM
We're only $60.00 away from our 2007 goal! Thanks to those who have recently contributed so generously! :cheers:

Please keep the support coming! Let's all help to keep Steelers Fever where it rightfully belongs - right up there on TOP! :banana:

SteelCityMan786
08-22-2007, 09:36 PM
We're only $60.00 away from our 2007 goal! Thanks to those who have recently contributed so generously! :cheers:

Please keep the support coming! Let's all help to keep Steelers Fever where it rightfully belongs - right up there on TOP! :banana:

We might be able to beat the Cleveland Browns Game in reaching the goal.

HometownGal
09-02-2007, 03:24 PM
We are now only $15.00 away from our 2007 goal! :banana:

Thank you to those who recently donated! :cheers: All it will take is 3 donations of $5.00 - what do ya say folks? :smile:

SteelCityMan786
09-02-2007, 05:29 PM
We are now only $15.00 away from our 2007 goal! :banana:

Thank you to those who recently donated! :cheers: All it will take is 3 donations of $5.00 - what do ya say folks? :smile:

even just 1 donation of 15 dollars would work to.

HometownGal
09-03-2007, 08:25 AM
WOO HOO!!! We've met our 2007 goal thanks to the generosity of our members! :cheers::banana: :hug:

Thank you to everyone who has donated. Your generous contributions help to keep Steelers Fever the #1 Steelers fan site on the net! :tt02::tt02: