PDA

View Full Version : Bow Down

Pages : [1] 2

kiss_my_stripes
08-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Dear Squeeler Nation,

Be ready to be pounded this year. If we're nice, we'll think about not running up the score on you guys. But probably not. The Chin has left and your new coach will be crap. Just accept the fact that my pack of thugs (I'm not afraid to admit it) will creamate you guys into an oblivion. Ben will choke (like always), your D won't stop us, and again Ben will choke.

:cheers: :jammin: :cheers:

Best Regards,

kiss my stripes

fansince'76
08-02-2007, 05:11 PM
Dear Squeeler Nation,

Just accept the fact that my pack of thugs (I'm not afraid to admit it) will creamate you guys into an oblivion.

Oh, like last New Year's Eve? Hope yo can keep enough o' yo playas outta jail to actually field a team.

kiss_my_stripes
08-02-2007, 05:13 PM
SO ORIGINAL..........save the whole jail thing. I wish I had a terrible towel to wipe my ass with.

X-Terminator
08-02-2007, 05:13 PM
Dear Squeeler Nation,

Be ready to be pounded this year. If we're nice, we'll think about not running up the score on you guys. But probably not. The Chin has left and your new coach will be crap. Just accept the fact that my pack of thugs (I'm not afraid to admit it) will creamate you guys into an oblivion. Ben will choke (like always), your D won't stop us, and again Ben will choke.

Best Regards,

kiss my stripes

Absolutely pathetic attempt at smack. You get an F. :sign09:

kiss_my_stripes
08-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Tell Ben to stay off the roads........atleast in Pittsburgh. Apparently people in that city don't know how to drive.

X-Terminator
08-02-2007, 05:15 PM
SO ORIGINAL..........save the whole jail thing. I wish I had a terrible towel to wipe my ass with.

Whoa wait...you posted that stuff above...crap we've heard a million and one times before...and you say HE lacks originality???

The PKB is strong in this one...

Can you at least TRY to come up with better material, something that's actually worth a response? Otherwise, you're just wasting our time.

fansince'76
08-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Tell Ben to stay off the roads........atleast in Pittsburgh. Apparently people in that city don't know how to drive.

You might want to tell yo playas the same thing - they seem to like getting DUIs.

kiss_my_stripes
08-02-2007, 05:18 PM
Again.....so original. Don't forget the helmet Ben! So is Polomoluluu (however the hell you say it) healthy?

fansince'76
08-02-2007, 05:18 PM
SO ORIGINAL..........save the whole jail thing.

Almost as original as "Squeelers." I'll save it when your team can keep their collective asses out of the clink.

kiss_my_stripes
08-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Well I could use Piss and Urine or Pissburgh

CantStop85
08-02-2007, 05:25 PM
:coffee:

fansince'76
08-02-2007, 05:26 PM
You have nothing, you know that?

j-dawg
08-02-2007, 05:30 PM
he must be in prison himself.. he wants people to kiss his stripes... :dang:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/bengalscriminal.jpg

X-Terminator
08-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Well I could use Piss and Urine or Pissburgh

Heard them both. Try again, junior.

Any more (f)Lames in that bag of tricks?

CantStop85
08-02-2007, 05:35 PM
http://www.net-games.biz/funny-pictures/pictures/49.jpg

Preacher
08-02-2007, 05:54 PM
What a joke.

First off, "Kiss my Grits"

The only "Running up the points" is found on your all's DMV records...

Now, while your trying to figure out what points and a DMV record have in common.. (Remember, to carry the 1 as you figure out your teams collective points on theirDMV total), remember that no points are given for underage girls, a coach that cries out PROFILING PROFILING in the night out of shell shock.... or should we say arrest shock... or your start receiver not scoring a TD on us in over what... 2 plus years?

Now Kiss My Grits... Since we have that out of the way, let us clarify some other things.

1. In this greatest era of Bengal history (gasp, choke, cough), your team has made it to the playoffs exactly one (1)... (oh, that would be UNO for you CJ fans) time. IN that one time... you were stopped. BY US! ROTFL...

2. If you still blame Kimo for that loss... may I remind you were he may have learned to cheat...

# 67 Kimo von Oelhoffen http://images.nfl.com/images/helmets/134x121/NYJ.gif (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/NYJ) http://images.nfl.com/images/players/60x80/4444.jpg Position: DT
Height: 6-4
Weight: 299
Born: 01/30/1971
College: Boise State

1994 Cincinnati Bengals
1995 Cincinnati Bengals
1996 Cincinnati Bengals
1997 Cincinnati Bengals
1998 Cincinnati Bengals
1999 Cincinnati Bengals

I guess we can't ALWAYS fix what the Bengals screw up in a person... but we try!

3. You know, it sure is sad when the biggest name that is not in jail in your town is Ken Griffey Jr.

4. May I refer you to this thread... http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=11317

As proof of how much the Bengals really SUCK! :sofunny:

5. Do the rest of you know how hard it is for me to talk smack anymore? When I played hockey it was just so easy... but ever since I changed... Man oh man!!!

CantStop85
08-02-2007, 06:05 PM
3. You know, it sure is sad when the biggest name that is not in jail in your town is Ken Griffey Jr.

What's sad about the biggest name in Cincinnati being Ken Griffey Jr, one of the greatest players in MLB history?

May I ask who the biggest name in Pittsburgh is?

Preacher
08-02-2007, 06:22 PM
What's sad about the biggest name in Cincinnati being Ken Griffey Jr, one of the greatest players in MLB history?

Ahhh Grasshopper... Your good... but out of context doesn't work... Let me repost the original!

ou know, it sure is sad when the biggest name that is not in jail in your town is Ken Griffey Jr.

HometownGal
08-02-2007, 06:48 PM

Ken Griffey is definitely one of the best in MLB history and a total class act, but obviously he hasn't had much impact in the Reds achieving success. They're keeping company with the Pirates at the bottom of the NLC with one more win and one more loss with 2 in hand. :toofunny:

As far as biggest names in Pittsburgh sports, where do you wanna start? :tt02:

Preacher
08-02-2007, 07:34 PM
Ken Griffey is definitely one of the best in MLB history and a total class act, but obviously he hasn't had much impact in the Reds achieving success. They're keeping company with the Pirates at the bottom of the NLC with one more win and one more loss with 2 in hand. :toofunny:

Kinda funny..

I was going to start listing names.... but I figured I didn't have the time.

SteelCityMan786
08-02-2007, 07:40 PM

Mazeroski, Lambert, Clemente, Willie S, and oh the list could go on.

SteelersMongol
08-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Hey, KISS MY whatever! You should ask your Bungal players to start watching and studying Prison Break starting from ... like now! Right at this moment. Even reading Monte Cristo could help them too.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Dear Squeeler Nation,

Best Regards,

kiss my stripes

I see the 12 year olds are out tonight........:banana::banana::banana: At least they're good for a laugh or two........

Funny he smacks Tomlin when Marvin Lewis can only string 8-8 seasons together for the most part....Ok one 11-5 season in 2005....But thats hardly Lombardi like.......:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: But I guess 8 wins is like winning the Super Bowl when your team has no Super Bowl wins....

SteelCityMan786
08-02-2007, 10:13 PM
I see the 12 year olds are out tonight........:banana::banana::banana: At least they're good for a laugh or two........

Funny he smacks Tomlin when Marvin Lewis can only string 8-8 seasons together for the most part....Ok one 11-5 season in 2005....But thats hardly Lombardi like.......:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: But I guess 8 wins is like winning the Super Bowl when your team has no Super Bowl wins....

2 of those years, who did he get knocked of playoff contention by? THAT'S RIGHT! THE STEELERS!

rbryan
08-02-2007, 11:06 PM
Dear Squeeler Nation,

Best Regards,

kiss my stripes

Nobody else is afraid of your thugs either. Being stupid doesn't scare anyone.

You've been sucking on the fumes too long little fella. Reality check, your team has never won anything. Run along now, crawl back under your rock before your mom catches you talking on the puter again.

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Take your Grandfather's 5 rings and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. All of Steeler nation lives in the past ( Steel Curtain).........Ben's sorry excuse of a Superbowl performance..and you have nothing....

I can't wait till the season starts and we'll kick your ass all over Heinz field and PBS. Talk crap about jail, dui's, etc., all you want. But the reality is Ben chokes on Bengals genitals and if it wasn't for your running game, (BTW, Jerome or the FAT BUS) has left town. Don't depend on Willie Parker too much, Pittsburgh. He's already injured from what I hear.

And your so called football players are complaining that camp is too hard.

GROW A PAIR

Preacher
08-03-2007, 02:00 AM
Take your Grandfather's 5 rings and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. All of Steeler nation lives in the past ( Steel Curtain).........Ben's sorry excuse of a Superbowl performance..and you have nothing....

I can't wait till the season starts and we'll kick your ass all over Heinz field and PBS. Talk crap about jail, dui's, etc., all you want. But the reality is Ben chokes on Bengals genitals and if it wasn't for your running game, (BTW, Jerome or the FAT BUS) has left town. Don't depend on Willie Parker too much, Pittsburgh. He's already injured from what I hear.

GROW A PAIR

Dang... there smack... then there is childish name calling.. Fat bus?

Grow up.

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 02:09 AM
Dang... there smack... then there is childish name calling.. Fat bus?

Grow up.

Let me rephrase.....................Fat Bus. That's right. It's not childish. The man was a lard. It's ok, don't be ashamed. If I had a fat man running the ball, then by all means I would use him.

SteelersMongol
08-03-2007, 02:58 AM
... Just accept the fact that my pack of thugs (I'm not afraid to admit it) ...

... Best Regards,

kiss me ass

You're not affraid to admit what? Then you should sent out the copies of Shawshank Redemption to your team. So you can all come and play, and still lose. They all must come and play. You hear me you juvenile ... Otherwise, you're gonna complain "Well, we've lost because so and so were in jail pleasing bigger and badder guys"

Preacher
08-03-2007, 03:32 AM
You know...

I think I am done with this nonsense.

:wave:

fansince'76
08-03-2007, 03:37 AM
You know...

I think I am done with this nonsense.

:wave:

Good - I know I am. Stop feeding this pathetic excuse for a troll and maybe it'll go away.

Galax Steeler
08-03-2007, 04:30 AM
I agree it is probably a 12 year old trying to run up the post count.

rbryan
08-03-2007, 06:29 AM

GROW A PAIR

The Bunglers are the biggest joke in the NFL. You should be embarassed to even claim them. If I were you, I'd STFU till they at least won something.

I feel sorry for you. Losing has become part of the genetic make up of anyone living in Cincy, Apparently its affected you more than most.

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 07:10 AM
And Pittsburgh is something to brag about?

rbryan
08-03-2007, 07:15 AM
Thats all you got stripe boy?

stlrtruck
08-03-2007, 07:36 AM
Dear Squeeler Nation,
[QUOTE]
The Chin has left and your new coach will be crap. Yeah, that's what they said about Cowher is first year and he didn't do much but when the AFCC and smack the bungles around year after year. Not too worried about your thugs. And speaking of a crappy coach how's lewis working out for you?

[QUOTE]Ben will choke (like always), your D won't stop us, and again Ben will choke.[QUOTE] You mean he'll finally play down to Caution's level of NFL ineptitude? And go ahead and give me the pro bowl MVP stat and I'll give you the youngest QB to win a SB!

So when you're team actually becomes a force to reckon with, come back and we'll talk pee wee league football. When your team actually wants to be consistent (and I'm not talking about arrest records), and prove they are contenders in a division dominated by the Steelers over the last 10 years, then you might be able to talk football with the black and gold faithful but it's only a MIGHT BE ABLE TO - don't expect too much from you though at that point.

rbryan
08-03-2007, 07:43 AM
Lewis is a sissyboy, no wonder that team is an abortion. He would be better suited to coach girls soccer. Everytime I see an interview, I want to slap that goofy smirk off his face and tell him to stop giggling like a little girl. Talk about someone who needs to grow a pair.

SteelCityMan786
08-03-2007, 07:51 AM
I agree it is probably a 12 year old trying to run up the post count.

With nothing useful.

X-Terminator
08-03-2007, 08:06 AM
Take your Grandfather's 5 rings and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

You really need to get that sand out of your vagina - does it itch?

All of Steeler nation lives in the past ( Steel Curtain)

At least we have a past that we can be proud of. What do you have? Futility on the field and felonies off of it. :sofunny: BTW, since you mentioned "living in the past," you just remember that the next time you or your fellow Jailcat fans bring up your AFC North championship - which is worth about as much as Uncle Marvin's word - in other words, NOTHING. And don't give me this crap about "well, if Carson hadn't gotten hurt"...the bottom line is that when the chips were down, your team folded like a cheap tent. Learn it, love it, live with it.

.........Ben's sorry excuse of a Superbowl performance..

Yeah, but the last time I checked, he WON, thus giving him one thing that he can claim that your buddy Cartoon can't - a Super Bowl Championship.

and you have nothing....

Jealous much?

I can't wait till the season starts and we'll kick your ass all over Heinz field and PBS.

Riiiiiight. The last 2 times we played in your precious PBS, the Steelers ended your season on your own turf. Tough one to swallow, I know.

Talk crap about jail, dui's, etc., all you want.

Thanks, we will. *snicker*

But the reality is Ben chokes on Bengals genitals

He's 5-2 in his career against the Jailcats, including the playoffs. So I'd say he has the Bengals' genitals on his mantle.

and if it wasn't for your running game, (BTW, Jerome or the FAT BUS) has left town.

Yeah, we know he left town...but not before leaving his tire tracks all over your Bungles' "defenders" along the way. You still burned up about him saying "This is our house" after beating you in the playoffs? You should be.

Don't depend on Willie Parker too much, Pittsburgh. He's already injured from what I hear.

Too bad for you that it's a minor injury, which means he'll be back in plenty of time to make your defense look silly again. 268 yards and 4 TD against your team last season alone. 1494 yards and 13 TD for the season, including 2 200+ yard games, one of which broke the team record (223 yards against the Browns). And with our new, more streamlined offense with Ben back to being Ben, he's going to be even more dangerous.

GROW A PAIR

Wanting the D to take it easy so that players don't get hurt =/ complaining about camp being too hard. But if you want to believe otherwise, I'm not going to stop you. After all, Jailcat fans still believe they were the best team in the AFC North in 2005! :toofunny:

HometownGal
08-03-2007, 08:24 AM
One simpleton Bungles troll.......two simple little words.....

NWbbcIOVfVI

memphissteelergirl
08-03-2007, 08:39 AM

Sigh...old and tired :yawn:

That is all.

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 09:56 AM
i don't consider myself a troll....im just having fun at your expense. this is a smack forum right? now i would be trolling if say i was in the regular steeler forum, but im not.

HometownGal
08-03-2007, 10:18 AM
i don't consider myself a troll....im just having fun at your expense. this is a smack forum right? now i would be trolling if say i was in the regular steeler forum, but im not.

Believe me - it isn't at our expense. We're laughing AT you, not with you. :point::point:

I think your time would be better spent saving up those pennies in your piggy bank for bail money for your Bungles. :flap:

Livinginthe past
08-03-2007, 10:36 AM

If all you can bring is lame smack then that makes you a troll - i'm a Patriots fan so im fairly neutral - but with all the out-of-date Ben/accident crap you're bringing up im wondering if its actually you thats been in a coma for the last year.

Its been done before, and its been done alot better.

SteelCityMan786
08-03-2007, 11:06 AM
If all you can bring is lame smack then that makes you a troll - i'm a Patriots fan so im fairly neutral - but with all the out-of-date Ben/accident crap you're bringing up im wondering if its actually you thats been in a coma for the last year.

You actually provide some good quality smack.

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 12:57 PM
Believe me - it isn't at our expense. We're laughing AT you, not with you. :point::point:

I think your time would be better spent saving up those pennies in your piggy bank for bail money for your Bungles. :flap:

speaking of played out.........what possible smack can all of you provide without mentioning the arrests and new years eve?

rbryan
08-03-2007, 01:32 PM
How about the fact that your team has always sucked ,never won anything, and is the joke of the NFL.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-03-2007, 01:39 PM

Exactly..........Hey I did get a laugh or two from reading his lame smack........

fansince'76
08-03-2007, 01:41 PM
Exactly..........Hey I did get a laugh or two from reading his lame smack........

Actually B@GF32, there is smack and then there's complete drivel. This dude specializes in the latter.

kiss_my_stripes = http://www.homesteadgarden.com/forums/images/smilies/lame.jpg

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 01:43 PM
How about the fact that your team has always sucked ,never won anything, and is the joke of the NFL.

3 out of the last 4 AFCN titles.........and the Ravens won the last one. See I consider myself as being "present", not past. but by all means, give me a history lesson.

fansince'76
08-03-2007, 01:45 PM
3 out of the last 4 AFCN titles.........and the Ravens won the last one. See I consider myself as being "present", not past. but by all means, give me a history lesson.

Mmmm no - 1 out of the last 4 and that one was on a technicality. Before that your "team" didn't sniff the playoffs since Bush Sr. was in office.

stlrtruck

And in that same time period - how many Super Bowls? Now live in the "present", while I gleefully look at the Steelers 5th Super Bowl.

HometownGal
speaking of played out.........what possible smack can all of you provide without mentioning the arrests and new years eve?

Very simple, my dear troll.

PITTSBURGH STEELERS -

http://www.profootballhof.com/assets/SB_Trophies_150.jpg

SHITSINNATI BUNGLES -

http://www.artisansofthevalley.com/pf/ac/pf_ac_curio1_l.jpg

MACH1
08-03-2007, 01:46 PM

Dude if thats all that makes you happy. We don't stop at division titles. We'd rather have something that takes up space in the trophy case. But you wouldn't know anything about that.

HometownGal
08-03-2007, 01:48 PM

OK - if you want to go that route (LMAO!) - I'll play. The Bungles won the AFCN in 2005. Let's compare notes shall we? Where did the Bungles end up and what did the Steelers win that season? :toofunny::toofunny::mallet:

Can I hear paper champion?

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Dude if thats all that makes you happy. We don't stop at division titles. We'd rather have something that takes up space in the trophy case. But you wouldn't know anything about that.

yes credit is due for the lombardi, but i must say that it was the worst superbowl i've ever watched. (except for all you homers).

fansince'76
08-03-2007, 01:52 PM
yes credit is due for the lombardi, but i must say that it was the worst superbowl i've ever watched. (except for all you homers).

http://www.homesteadgarden.com/forums/images/smilies/lame.jpghttp://www.homesteadgarden.com/forums/images/smilies/lame.jpghttp://www.homesteadgarden.com/forums/images/smilies/lame.jpg

X-Terminator
08-03-2007, 01:56 PM

Oh really? OK genius, let's take a look at your little "claim" here:

2003 - Ravens win AFCN with a 10-6 record. Jailcats finished 2nd at 8-8. LINK (http://www.nfl.com/standings/2003/regular)
2004 - STEELERS win AFCN with a 15-1 record. Jailcats again finish second at 8-8. LINK (http://www.nfl.com/standings/2004/regular)
2005 - Jailcats finally win something, winning the AFCN with an 11-5 record. Steelers finished 2nd at 11-5, but of course, the Steelers won SB XL, rendering your AFCN title meaningless. LINK (http://www.nfl.com/standings/2005/regular)
2006 - Ravens win AFCN with a 13-3 record. Jailcats finish 2nd with yet another 8-8 record. And of course, the STEELERS ended your season for the second straight year. In OT. On YOUR home field. LINK (http://www.nfl.com/standings/2006/regular)

Next?

X-Terminator
08-03-2007, 01:58 PM

So what? What matters is WE WON IT. Putting it down for being a bad game doesn't change anything, and besides, that's yet another (f)Lame we've all heard a million times.

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 01:59 PM
you guys won?!?!? OMG......I had no idea. maybe your just blind, but i said credit is due..

fansince'76
08-03-2007, 02:00 PM
you guys won?!?!? OMG......I had no idea. maybe your just blind, but i said credit is due..

http://www.homesteadgarden.com/forums/images/smilies/lame.jpghttp://www.homesteadgarden.com/forums/images/smilies/lame.jpghttp://www.homesteadgarden.com/forums/images/smilies/lame.jpg

X-Terminator
08-03-2007, 02:07 PM

No I don't believe I'm blind - just reiterating that fact so that it finally sinks into that universe-sized empty space you call a head. I'm not the one who tried to minimize it by pointing out for the 1,000,001st time that it was a bad game.

Come up with something better, because quite frankly I'm getting bored.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-03-2007, 02:08 PM

The Bengals have won 3 of the last 4 AFCN titles...since when.....:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

2002-Steelers
2003-Ravens
2004-Steelers
2005-Bengals
2006-Ravens

That looks like 1 to me....

Then lets factor in the AFC Central titles

2001-Steelers
2000-Titans (Ravens were wild card when they won the Super Bowl)
1999-Jags
1998-Jags
1997-Steelers
1996-Steelers
1995-Steelers
1994-Steelers
1993-Oilers
1992-Steelers

Could go on but whats the use.......I think everybody gets the picture...Just trying to figure out were this dude thought the Bengals won 3 out of 4 North titles.........Do the Bengals even have 3 division titles in their history?:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

X-Terminator
08-03-2007, 02:16 PM
The Bengals have won 3 of the last 4 AFCN titles...since when.....:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

2002-Steelers
2003-Ravens
2004-Steelers
2005-Bengals
2006-Ravens

That looks like 1 to me....

Then lets factor in the AFC Central titles

2001-Steelers
2000-Titans (Ravens were wild card when they won the Super Bowl)
1999-Jags
1998-Jags
1997-Steelers
1996-Steelers
1995-Steelers
1994-Steelers
1993-Oilers
1992-Steelers

Could go on but whats the use.......I think everybody gets the picture...Just trying to figure out were this dude thought the Bengals won 3 out of 4 North titles.........Do the Bengals even have 3 division titles in their history?:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

He's a Jailcat fan - what'd you expect, an intelligent comment? :sofunny::sofunny:

revefsreleets
08-03-2007, 02:26 PM
As far as I can see, the Bengals are WIDE open to smack talk concerning arrests and suspensions, and will be as long as, well, their players continue getting arrested and suspended. Considering that Odell was just suspended for another year last week, I'd consider that pretty contemporary and relevant smack.

Isn't it more likely that the only defense the Bengals "fans" have for it is to try to divert attention from it? And diversion is the weakest form of smack in the universe.

HometownGal
08-03-2007, 02:33 PM

Boo frickity HOO. :crying01: I'm sure your team didn't enjoy the game either, sitting at home or in a jail cell on their hineys.

CantStop85
08-03-2007, 03:13 PM
If I see one more HomesteadGarden.com banner, I'm going to freaking kill someone.

rbryan
08-03-2007, 03:20 PM

??????

I'm sorry about all the bad things I said about you. I should be ashamed of myself for picking on a little retarded boy.

fansince'76
08-03-2007, 03:55 PM
If I see one more HomesteadGarden.com banner, I'm going to freaking kill someone.

http://www.homesteadgarden.com/forums/images/smilies/lame.jpg

Go for it.

SteelCityMan786
08-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Very simple, my dear troll.

PITTSBURGH STEELERS -

SHITSINNATI BUNGLES -

http://www.artisansofthevalley.com/pf/ac/pf_ac_curio1_l.jpg

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: I heard they lost the key to open it.

SteelCityMan786
08-03-2007, 04:27 PM

We've knocked you out of the playoffs the last 2 seasons. Not to mention the games were in

CINCINNATI

SteelCityMan786
08-03-2007, 04:29 PM

Yes we did win. Seattle didn't overcome the calls against them, we took advantage of them(Like all good teams do) and won it.

Crushzilla
08-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Forget this troll.

Let's go back to talking about the team.

SteelCityMan786
08-03-2007, 04:32 PM

Last I checked, The AFC North Championship has been won by the Steelers and Ravens Twice in the 5 years that the AFC North has been alive. You won the other. How does winning one championship count as winning 3 of 4? I will credit you this though. 3 of the last 4 years, you have went 8-8. A record that will not win you a division championship EVER unless your division sucks to death and are 7-9 and worse.(unless you own a tiebreaker with a team who has the same record)

SteelCityMan786
08-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Forget this troll.

His smack is so easy for us to beat to.

HometownGal
08-03-2007, 04:33 PM
Forget this troll.

I prefer talking to the nar-nar than talking about the Bungles. Nothing to talk about. :flap:

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Yes we did win. Seattle didn't overcome the calls against them, we took advantage of them(Like all good teams do) and won it.

funny......i never mentioned any calls (even though i don't need to).

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 05:13 PM
We've knocked you out of the playoffs the last 2 seasons. Not to mention the games were in

CINCINNATI

and we beat you on your turf

X-Terminator
08-03-2007, 08:24 PM

Yeah, but we beat you on your turf when it mattered the most. Big difference there, sparky.

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 09:39 PM
when it mattered the most? every game matters...your record was the same as ours because we beat you the first time.

SteelCityMan786
08-03-2007, 09:51 PM
when it mattered the most? every game matters...your record was the same as ours because we beat you the first time.

When the Playoffs are on the line for either team, it matters WAY MORE.

SteelCityMan786
08-03-2007, 09:51 PM

When it didn't mean much.

Edman
08-04-2007, 01:56 AM
5-2 vs. the Bengals since 2004. Including playoffs. If there is to be any bowing to be done, It should be you.

Galax Steeler
08-04-2007, 03:04 AM
He can't come up with any facts he just wants to stir thing up on the forum.

X-Terminator
08-04-2007, 07:31 AM

Good GOD, I feel like I'm arguing with a 5 year old! But we'll try again one more time, and hope that the last neuron in your brain that hasn't been killed by breathing in that Cinci-tucky air finally fires up:

When we beat you in the only playoff game the Jailcats have played in the last 16 seasons, ON YOUR TURF, that means we beat you on your field when it mattered most. Records don't mean a thing.

When we beat you in the last game of the season last year and knocked you out of the playoffs, ON YOUR TURF, that means we beat you on your field when it mattered most. Records don't mean a thing.

Get it now?

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 08:16 AM
5-2 vs. the Bengals since 2004. Including playoffs. If there is to be any bowing to be done, It should be you.

That my intellectually-challenged friend...says it all!

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 08:19 AM

UH...no.

Our records were the same because we drastically underachieved after Ben's near death accident..surgery..and concussion....and your teams dillusions of grandeur and over-achieveing.

Now that is very telling!!!

EVERYONE says we had a bad year...and that YOUR team had a good year...but we had the same record!!!:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 08:53 AM
:crying01:

awwww

little ben got in a wreck. i guess his intelligence dropped a little bit (if that's possible). they guy sucked which is understandable, but a real QB (hint, hint) performs well regardless.

then i think he hurt his thumb for a few weeks. was it a broken nail? we had a good year?!?!? we underachieved like hell, and gave away games. we were way better than our record proved, but you record was pretty much accurate.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-04-2007, 09:43 AM
:crying01:

awwww

little ben got in a wreck. i guess his intelligence dropped a little bit (if that's possible). they guy sucked which is understandable, but a real QB (hint, hint) performs well regardless.

then i think he hurt his thumb for a few weeks. was it a broken nail? we had a good year?!?!? we underachieved like hell, and gave away games. we were way better than our record proved, but you record was pretty much accurate.

I believe Carson Palmer was injured in the 2004/05 playoffs. Did he play well regardless his knee injury in that game??? Well I guess you can play cornhole from a wheele chair on the sidelines.

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 09:56 AM
I believe Carson Palmer was injured in the 2004/05 playoffs. Did he play well regardless his knee injury in that game??? Well I guess you can play cornhole from a wheele chair on the sidelines.

yeah actually he did. and little ben sucks w/o injuries. but talk is cheap and stats speak for themselves. only this year he'll put up better numbers.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-04-2007, 09:59 AM
yeah actually he did. and little ben sucks w/o injuries. but talk is cheap and stats speak for themselves. only this year he'll put up better numbers.

What the hell do you mean he did. He was on the sidelines the rest of that game. And dont use the excuse of the play in which he hurt his knee because he had released the ball before he was hit.

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 10:02 AM
What the hell do you mean he did. He was on the sidelines the rest of that game. And dont use the excuse of the play in which he hurt his knee because he had released the ball before he was hit.

don't even get me started

:yawn:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 10:10 AM
we underachieved like hell, and gave away games.

....and what exactly do you want us to Bow down to?.....Incompetence?:sofunny: :dang::sofunny:

....I would say having the 31st ranked defense in the league and an 8-8 record takes you out of the "underachieved" category and puts you at the ...."yeah, thats the Bengals" category.

It should help you out that your getting Odell Thurman bac......oh wait.....well, at least with AJ Nicholson taking his place....oops....Well on offense with Chris Henry back on ....ohhhhh, thats right!!!

Pathetic.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 10:14 AM

here we go again....listen close junior....its not hard for MOST people to understand.

BEN:
Only QB to engineer a 15 win season
Superbowl winning QB
Best start for a QB in NFL history
and even with the bad year...only Tom Brady has a better winning precentage of active QB's with 50 starts or more

Carson:
......uh......well......He was named MVP of a ...snicker...pro bowl...snicker

Edman
08-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Carson has a leg injury, passes for 4,000 yards, and puts up an 8-8 record.

Ben has a near-death experience, an operation, a concussion, and an overall troubling season, puts up the same record and beats the Bengals to knock them out of the playoff contention. In their own house.

What does that say about Carson if you say Ben's a loser?

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Carson has a leg injury, passes for 4,000 yards, and puts up an 8-8 record.

Ben can have a near-death experience, an operation, a concussion, and an overall troubling season, puts up the same record and beats the Bengals to knock them out of the playoff contention. In their own house.

What does that say about Carson if you say Ben's a loser?

LOL...'nuff said!

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 11:10 AM
the only difference is that carson doesn't make excuses for his performance.....he didn't have to. ben on the other hand blamed everything but himself.

fansince'76
08-04-2007, 11:13 AM
ben on the other hand blamed everything but himself.

No, quite the opposite, but if it makes you feel better, go with it. :yawn: :coffee:

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 11:18 AM
no its ok.......ben has been traumatized and that's quite understandable. he'll never be the same QB he was 2 years ago. he's lost a little upstairs.

http://www.partiers.com/gobrowns/steelerssuck_comnewben.jpg

fansince'76
08-04-2007, 11:20 AM
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

j-dawg
08-04-2007, 11:22 AM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/carsonrr8.jpg
hehehe...

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 11:42 AM
the only difference is that carson doesn't make excuses for his performance.....he didn't have to. ben on the other hand blamed everything but himself.

I would agree on that...Ben can blame teamwork for his winning percentage...he can blame his Superbowl ring on Great Coaching and inspired fans....and he can blame his status among women on Carson Palmers Pug-face

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 11:44 AM
no its ok.......ben has been traumatized and that's quite understandable. he'll never be the same QB he was 2 years ago. he's lost a little upstairs.

http://www.partiers.com/gobrowns/steelerssuck_comnewben.jpg

:yawn:...all these pictures have been posted by other trolls who also didnt know how to talk smack.....

...you can go now.:wave:

Jman
08-04-2007, 11:45 AM

As one coach said.... You're only as good as your record. This goes for any team.

CantStop85
08-04-2007, 12:01 PM
http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/4467/bigbenfq2.jpg

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 01:25 PM
he can blame his Superbowl ring on Great Coaching and inspired fans

believe me....you guys had nothing to do with how your team performed. although, kudos to Chin the Sprayer....he was good for you.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 01:53 PM
believe me....you guys had nothing to do with how your team performed. although, kudos to Chin the Sprayer....he was good for you.

I will take such advise from a team that has real fans...thank you....not those that left at the beginning of the 4th quarter during your playoff shalacking.

MACH1
08-04-2007, 01:56 PM

And marvin is sooooo good for you. Who's he going to blame for your teams problems next?

Little green men?

lilyoder6
08-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Ben: 34-12 won/loss record (including 5-1 in the playoffs) as a starting quarterback in the NFL (as of 12/07/06)

Carson: 27-22 since he enter the nfl in 2003

ben's records:
NFL Highest QB Rating
for a rookie in a season (98.1)
Most wins by a rookie QB (13)
Youngest quarterback to win a Super Bowl(Age:23)
1 Super Bowl ring
carson's records:
Bengals' single season
passing TD record (32 TD's) 2005
and Bengals' Single Season Passing Yards (4035 yards) 2006

MACH1
08-04-2007, 02:01 PM
Ben: 34-12 won/loss record (including 5-1 in the playoffs) as a starting quarterback in the NFL (as of 12/07/06)

Carson: 27-22 since he enter the nfl in 2003

ben's records:
NFL Highest QB Rating
Most wins by a rookie QB (13)
Youngest quarterback to win a Super Bowl(Age:23)
1 Super Bowl ring
carson's records:
Bengals' single season
passing TD record (32 TD's) 2005
and Bengals' Single Season Passing Yards (4035 yards) 2006

Dont forget cartons fed-ex player of the week. :toofunny:

Bet that takes up a lot of space in the trophy case.

SteelCityMan786
08-04-2007, 02:07 PM

Actually, the Steelers are the greatest fans in america. We will be in attendance no matter how bad the weather is. Why else were our fans in your city filling your stadium. We're doing that in each city.

lilyoder6
08-04-2007, 02:16 PM
how could i forget Carson's fed-ex player of the week :dang:
it must off been-overwhelmed by the breaking news that yet another bungle has been arrested.

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 03:44 PM
Actually, the Steelers are the greatest fans in america. We will be in attendance no matter how bad the weather is. Why else were our fans in your city filling your stadium. We're doing that in each city.

you're always outnumbered in cincy, believe that. one joe was dumb enough to mock us. it didn't turn out too good for him.

ben's records:
NFL Highest QB Rating

:sofunny:

It's hilarious because his rookie season will be his best. What was his rating last year?

Crushzilla
08-04-2007, 03:51 PM
you're always outnumbered in cincy, believe that.

If we weren't I would probably say its time to hang up the boots for the ol' Bengals.

HometownGal
08-04-2007, 04:34 PM
you're always outnumbered in cincy, believe that. one joe was dumb enough to mock us. it didn't turn out too good for him.

Oooooooo - so what did ya do to him - shoot him with a spitball? :yikes:

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Oooooooo - so what did ya do to him - shoot him with a spitball? :yikes:

no we just reminded that he had to come home to this:

http://www.partiers.com/gobrowns/steelerssuck_com_biggestfan.jpg

HometownGal
08-04-2007, 04:59 PM

AND this -

HometownGal
08-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Hey - wanna play tic tac toe - which is the next Bungle to go? :toofunny::toofunny: This board also doubles as a Monopoly game, but sorry for you Bungles, there is no "Get Out of Jail Free" card. :point::point:

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/pete_mcentegart/01/23/ten.spot/tx_bengals.jpg

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 05:25 PM
Did you get your t-shirt in the mail yet?

http://i11.tinypic.com/4m0gqv8.jpg

HometownGal
08-04-2007, 05:33 PM
The official pre-game snack of the Bungles.......

http://vinylzart.com/images/WackyPackagesSeries1-Jail-ODesert(1973).jpg

MACH1
08-04-2007, 05:40 PM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/6/6/4/664f34a7000d0c5deedff52daab589e7.jpg

NUFF SAID

CantStop85
08-04-2007, 07:27 PM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/6/6/4/664f34a7000d0c5deedff52daab589e7.jpg

NUFF SAID

:toofunny:
Enough said, indeed.

Jman
08-04-2007, 07:35 PM

True sign of a :crying02:...

Sing me a song why don't ya :guitar:

Basically, it a nut shell, it's like this...

:sign09:

:sign01:

Steelers are :champs:

Take one of these please k.m.s.: :chillpill

SteelCityMan786
08-04-2007, 08:09 PM

One problem though, we're the most well traveled team in the NFL. It's too fun to mock you guys.

SteelCityMan786
08-04-2007, 08:12 PM

Other way around Bungal. I've heard Carson whine his ass off more then any QB as well as make himself as much of a clown as McNabb.

SteelCityMan786
08-04-2007, 08:20 PM

Did you get your suit in the mail. The orange jumpsuit that is.

That pathetic use of smack is at least 1 1/2 years old.

lilyoder6
08-04-2007, 09:34 PM

u know the sad thing about u posting that pic which is old.. that u have it saved on ur comp and prob as it as a background...

Crushzilla
08-04-2007, 09:39 PM

.... I'd hit it....

CantStop85
08-04-2007, 09:58 PM
.... I'd hit it....

You'd have to find it first.

SteelCityMan786
08-04-2007, 10:08 PM
u know the sad thing about u posting that pic which is old.. that u have it saved on ur comp and prob as it as a background...

He just isn't skilled properly.

Crushzilla
08-04-2007, 10:25 PM
You'd have to find it first.

Sounds dangerous...

Pittsburghfan
08-04-2007, 10:55 PM
I like boys. They make me feel all tingly inside. Just thought i would say that and :sign01::sign09::sign09::sign09::sign09:[

We figured that out.

Go STEELERS!

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 12:41 AM
yeah....ok..... make it look like i actually said that.......anyone can put some quotes up.....but the fact of the matter is that the saints (along with every other NFL team) is going to whoop your ass.

steeler nation.........bow down. your pathetic excuse for a football team will choke...along with little ben (he's not un-familiar with choking on the opponet's team genitals).

hopefully for your sake, the big D will come up big. but that is highly unlikely..

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 12:59 AM
Other way around Bungal. I've heard Carson whine his ass off more then any QB as well as make himself as much of a clown as McNabb.

yeah...ok. when did Carson whine once? none.....just like the forum says..provide facts. and you have none. unlike a near death dumb experience...(who drives a motorcyle w/o a helmet in pissburgh?) my more than great QB doesn't make excuses. he just performs, and doesn't rely on the chin or his D to come through for him. he just kicks ass, while my BENGALS (i spelled it right) stomp you all over the field.

Steeler nation....get ready for an ass whoopin

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-05-2007, 03:37 AM
yeah...ok. when did Carson whine once? none.....just like the forum says..provide facts. and you have none. unlike a near death dumb experience...(who drives a motorcyle w/o a helmet in pissburgh?) my more than great QB doesn't make excuses. he just performs, and doesn't rely on the chin or his D to come through for him. he just kicks ass, while my BENGALS (i spelled it right) stomp you all over the field.

Steeler nation....get ready for an ass whoopin

For your viewing pleasure.....(by the way...I had to laugh when you talked about a Quarterback relying on his "D" to come through for him....not a luxury you know much about is it)...anyway..back to crybaby Palmer:

USATODAY 05/25/2006 According to the story, Palmer cried as he lay on a table in the locker room, minutes after being carted off the field. ....."I hate the Steelers more than I hate UCLA. Yeah, it's because I'm jealous and want what they have."

Cincinatti Enquirer Sports – Several Cincinnati Bengals, including star quarterback Carson Palmer, are fed up with the latest in a series of off-field legal issues involving their teammates, the Cincinnati Enquirer said.

www.bengals.com 01-23-07
The latest Bengals arrest has quarterback Carson Palmer not only seething, but also speaking out on how off-field problems are a factor in the team not reaching the playoffs.
In a conversation that began Monday by discussing his brother and his own Senior Bowl experience four years ago, Palmer lit into the string of offenses that reached nine in the past 13 months with cornerback Johnathan Joseph's arrest for marijuana possession.

"It has to stop," Palmer said hours after he heard the news. "If it doesn't stop, we're not going to have any fans left and I don't blame them. It's ridiculous. We can't get through a month without getting a guy arrested. It happens on another team and they're shocked and surprised to hear about it. With us, you hear about it and it doesn't surprise you and you just shake your head and say, 'Another one.'

Updated: 2:16 p.m. CT Jan 31, 2007
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. - Carson Palmer is tired of seeing the Cincinnati Bengals pile up more arrests than wins.

The quarterback’s frustration level with his teammates has grown steadily over the last nine months, and for reasons that have nothing to do with on-field play.

“Enough is enough,” Palmer said Wednesday at the Super Bowl media center. “It’s something we’re definitely not proud of.”

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-05-2007, 03:41 AM
...anyone can put some quotes up..

Actually ANYONE can go to a site and steal pics .....But thats what happens when you have no ability to talk smack...and now team to back it up.:tt02::tt02:

SteelersMongol
08-05-2007, 03:46 AM

HEY KISS MY WHATEVER! SHAME ON YOU FOR MAKING YOUR MOMA TO WEAR THIS HOMEMADE CRAP. WORST, YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF FOR GETTING HER PICTURE AND POST IT EVERYWHERE! :coffee:

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 08:58 AM
For your viewing pleasure.....(by the way...I had to laugh when you talked about a Quarterback relying on his "D" to come through for him....not a luxury you know much about is it)...anyway..back to crybaby Palmer:

any normal human being would complain about off the field issues. but a football player doesn't complain about playing football.

little ben's thumb hurts and coach cowher yells at him too much.......:crying01:

fansince'76
08-05-2007, 08:59 AM

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 09:15 AM
any normal human being would complain about off the field issues. but a football player doesn't complain about playing football.

little ben's thumb hurts and coach cowher yells at him too much.......:crying01:

Hey dum dum - Little Ben won a Super Bowl with that injured thumb. I don't really think he's complaining. :point::point::point:

83-Steelers-43
08-05-2007, 09:30 AM
tUObYW-x0Ro

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-05-2007, 09:31 AM
any normal human being would complain about off the field issues. .....

A normal person would complain.....sooooooo .... read the following quote

Piss-my-stripes: "thank god for our arrests"

:sofunny: you REALLY make this too easy!!!...(forgot to ask your mom for help..didnt you?..well its not like I didnt give you the opportunity):sofunny:

j-dawg
08-05-2007, 11:13 AM
good post 83/43... the bengals couldn't beat the steelers to get to the playoffs last year...

what's even funnier is that they had to beat the browns in 2003 and they let rookie Lee Suggs run for 186 yards and two touchdowns.

the BROWNS knocked the Bengals out of the NFL play-offs with a 22-14 win.

sheeshhh.... that's gotta hurt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oQqYKJGvUU

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 12:13 PM
know your place browns fan....

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/75/09/23500975.jpg

MACH1
08-05-2007, 12:13 PM
good post 83/43... the bengals couldn't beat the steelers to get to the playoffs last year...

what's even funnier is that they had to beat the browns in 2003 and they let rookie Lee Suggs run for 186 yards and two touchdowns.

the BROWNS knocked the Bengals out of the NFL play-offs with a 22-14 win.

sheeshhh.... that's gotta hurt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oQqYKJGvUU

Ohhhh thats gotta hurt. :toofunny::toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-05-2007, 12:31 PM

Wow...a picture of Palmer after Santonio Holme's touchdown!!!

MACH1
08-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Let me refer you to this thread. It should just about sum it all up for you.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=13906

j-dawg
08-05-2007, 04:17 PM

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/Jail.jpg

hehehe... we sure know yours!!!!

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 05:07 PM

:toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl: BOO YAH!

SteelCityMan786
08-05-2007, 05:24 PM

Your place is the basement, but it's sure as hell better then that. You may trade places with Cincy in you work hard enough.

SteelCityMan786
08-05-2007, 05:28 PM
tUObYW-x0Ro

It's beautiful to watch EVERY TIME!

Tankus_Maximus
08-05-2007, 11:22 PM
Let me rephrase.....................Fat Bus. That's right. It's not childish. The man was a lard. It's ok, don't be ashamed. If I had a fat man running the ball, then by all means I would use him.

Rudi's not exactly slim!

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-06-2007, 03:37 AM

:thumbsup::sofunny::sofunny:

Galax Steeler
08-06-2007, 04:02 AM
I bet palmer and johnson share the same bed.

Preacher
08-06-2007, 04:11 AM

GAME... POINT...MATCH

lilyoder6
08-06-2007, 04:25 PM

u could say that anout the browns.. but she looks kinda of nice from the side... at least browns fans can get some .... the only thing the bengals can get is from the prison shower

HometownGal
08-06-2007, 04:32 PM
u could say that anout the browns.. but she looks kinda of nice from the side... at least browns fans can get some .... the only thing the bengals can get is from the prison shower

And the critters.

kiss_my_stripes
08-06-2007, 05:40 PM

weak......if you call puking in a crap bowl getting some, then they must never have sex. but being from cleveland, im sure you know all about that.

sixstringlass
08-06-2007, 05:42 PM
but the fact of the matter is that the saints (along with every other NFL team) is going to whoop your ass.

Oh. I forgot you were here, what with the Steelers winning vs the Saints and all.

You may go now.

HometownGal
08-06-2007, 05:47 PM
weak......if you call puking in a crap bowl getting some, then they must never have sex. but being from cleveland, im sure you know all about that.

I would say never having sex at all as opposed to having sex with goats like you Bungles fans are accustomed to is the better option.

http://www.worldswalker.com/images/nanny-goat_jpg.jpg

See - he knew we were talking about you - his ears are up (along with something else, I'm sure). :flap:

fansince'76
08-06-2007, 05:48 PM
weak......

Yes, your "smack" definitely is.

fansince'76
08-06-2007, 05:50 PM
I would say never having sex at all as opposed to having sex with goats like you Bungles fans are accustomed to is the better option.

http://www.worldswalker.com/images/nanny-goat_jpg.jpg

That goat looks a little TOO happy.... :chuckle:

HometownGal
08-06-2007, 06:07 PM
That goat looks a little TOO happy.... :chuckle:

A certain Bungles fan is smiling right along with him. :toofunny:

steelpride12
08-06-2007, 10:58 PM
the name of the thread is bow down.... bow to who Henry so he don't shoot me god get his sorry ass in jail already im sick of all the good for nothing Bungles that always get in trouble its annoying so just throw them in jail where they belong.

BettisFan
08-06-2007, 11:05 PM
you gotta get some new material

steelpride12
08-06-2007, 11:07 PM
you gotta get some new material

:ouch:what?

Preacher
08-06-2007, 11:39 PM

How much you wanna bet he was SO excited about being able to use the picture too!!

BettisFan
08-07-2007, 12:07 AM
i was refering to kiss my stripes

Galax Steeler
08-07-2007, 03:51 AM
Don't you mean piss on stripes.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-07-2007, 10:34 AM
You talk about "bowing down"...and about your INCREDIBLE offense..(though you have at least admitted that your defense needs to step up)....so here is my question to you....

You do know that our Offense ranked higher than yours last year when you claim we sucked so bad ...right?

We averaged 357 yards a game to your 341 yards a game.....(OOPS!!!)

..now take into consideration that your defense was ranked #30....and come back when you have something to say.

again...you may go now.:wave:

Virginia Steeler
08-07-2007, 11:10 AM
Why don't you start the smack talk after you actually win a playoff game? It has been sixteen years! Last playoff win was so long ago that the team you beat doesn't even exist anymore! Even the Lions and Cardinals have won a playoff game since your last postseason win.

SteelerFanInCA
08-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Death, taxes and bungle fans being idiots. Yep, 3 constants in life.

lilyoder6
08-07-2007, 05:02 PM
who said i was from cleveland.. now a women like that throwing up means she got hammered and i'm guessing the person who took that pic got some when she was crazy...

i have a ? for for stripes...
how hard is it to be a fan of a shitty team?

HometownGal
08-07-2007, 06:08 PM
I_peed_my_pants has been MIA since the Steelers' win over the Saints on Sunday night.

Poor baby - must be pretty difficult to see through all of that egg. :toofunny:

http://images.inmagine.com/168nwm/digitalvision/dv058/dv058002.jpg

lilyoder6
08-07-2007, 09:07 PM
he's probably with all the other fans trying to get enought bengals players out of jail so they can play there 1st preseason game on thursday night.

kiss_my_stripes
08-07-2007, 09:38 PM
I_peed_my_pants has been MIA since the Steelers' win over the Saints on Sunday night.

Poor baby - must be pretty difficult to see through all of that egg. :toofunny:

http://images.inmagine.com/168nwm/digitalvision/dv058/dv058002.jpg

no i've been right here hon. i'll even be here when you pansies lose, to pour some more salt in the wound. since you guys will suck a fat one this year, it will be more than a few times. so get used to it and try not to cry.

:cheers:

fansince'76
08-07-2007, 09:43 PM

The Duke
08-07-2007, 09:52 PM

That's getting really funny. :sofunny:

fansince'76
08-07-2007, 09:56 PM
That's getting really funny. :sofunny:

My way of saying "I'm still waiting for some real smack." :chuckle:

The Duke
08-07-2007, 09:59 PM
My way of saying "I'm still waiting for some real smack." :chuckle:

So when's Tony coming back, he could teach this guy a lesson or two

fansince'76
08-07-2007, 10:01 PM
So when's Tony coming back, he could teach this guy a lesson or two

I think early next week sometime. This poor dude isn't going to know what hit him. A smackdown of epic proportions is coming. :toofunny:

The Duke
08-07-2007, 10:06 PM
I think early next week sometime. This poor dude isn't going to know what hit him. A smackdown of epic proportions is coming. :toofunny:

Can't wait :popcorn:

SteelCityMan786
08-07-2007, 10:40 PM

DAMN IT! I'm going to have to wait till I comeback from Football Camp to find out what happens.

Galax Steeler
08-08-2007, 03:56 AM

I can't wait for the show either.:sofunny:

fansince'76
08-08-2007, 11:12 AM
I can't wait for the show either.:sofunny:

It won't be a show - it'll be an embarrassment. This troll has already admitted being new to the trolling game. We all know that some artists' medium of choice is paint, others is sculpture, and yet still others is music, but Tony's medium is messageboard smack talk - he truly is a master at it. :chuckle: Again, this won't be a show, it'll be a drubbing. :toofunny:

SteelCityMan786
08-08-2007, 11:53 AM
It won't be a show - it'll be an embarrassment. This troll has already admitted being new to the trolling game. We all know that some artists' medium of choice is paint, others is sculpture, and yet still others is music, but Tony's medium is messageboard smack talk - he truly is a master at it. :chuckle: Again, this won't be a show, it'll be a drubbing. :toofunny:

haha I'm looking forward to the results.

MACH1
08-08-2007, 12:14 PM
I doubt that pissed my pants has the coconuts to hang around long enough.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-08-2007, 12:23 PM
no i've been right here hon. i'll even be here when you pansies lose, to pour some more salt in the wound. since you guys will suck a fat one this year, it will be more than a few times. so get used to it and try not to cry.

:yawn:...and again, we see another troll who will talk smack until his team sucks....again...then fades into oblivion.

hmmmmm...why do we never see a Colts or Broncos troll?

OHHHHHHH!!!! They actually have OTHER fans of their team to talk to.

Tankus_Maximus
08-09-2007, 09:47 AM

That was about as weak as the arrested Bungles-Not Guilty Plea.

Seriously, judging from the grammar in your posts, it appears that you've done some time in a state correctional facility.

Is this where the love for the Bungles comes from?

Did you have to share a cell with Chris Henry?

Did he make you take the bottom bunk?

Perhaps your name shouldn't be Kiss-My-Stripes, as much as it should be Tossed-Chris-Henry's-Salad?

C'mon, you can tell us, you're amongst friends here.

stillhead
08-09-2007, 10:05 AM
he's been a bungles fan since boomer was around. poor bastard. had to watch montana pick them apart for 90 yards. :banana:

fansince'76
08-09-2007, 10:28 AM
he's been a bungles fan since boomer was around.

So he says, but I seriously doubt it. His rudimentary grasp of the game tells me he hasn't been following the game that long.

HometownGal
08-09-2007, 11:08 AM
hmmmmm...why do we never see a Colts or Broncos troll?

OHHHHHHH!!!! They actually have OTHER fans of their team to talk to.

Because they have a HISTORY and know the thrill of victory, unlike the Bungles who know nothing but the agony of defeat.

kiss_my_stripes
08-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Because they have a HISTORY and know the thrill of victory, unlike the Bungles who know nothing but the agony of defeat.

no.......actually it's because they don't have to listen to the steelers brag about their past. they were lucky enough not to have to listen to you homers every year.

and here is a fun fact:

it was 30 YEARS in between your last super bowl victory, and the 4th. and unless you guys are baby boomer's, other than 05's fluke of a season, you have nothing to brag about but making it into the post season.

and yes, please remind me of the bengals past. but i could care a less, b/c once again, this is 2007.

MACH1
08-09-2007, 06:27 PM
no.......actually it's because they don't have to listen to the steelers brag about their past. they were lucky enough not to have to listen to you homers every year.

and here is a fun fact:

it was 30 YEARS in between your last super bowl victory, and the 4th. and unless you guys are baby boomer's, other than 05's fluke of a season, you have nothing to brag about but making it into the post season.

and yes, please remind me of the bengals past. but i could care a less, b/c once again, this is 2007.

And how long has it been since your last SB victory. :dang:

fansince'76
08-09-2007, 06:48 PM

Let's see - you guys make it to the playoffs for the first time in fifteen years in '05, haven't won dick in your entire existence, but our '05 season was a fluke? Whatever, you're hopeless.

SteelCityMan786
08-09-2007, 07:30 PM

and here is a fun fact:

I guess you could use some smack talk schooling.

Number 1) The reason why some other teams don't show up here to whine(like LITP and the Patriots fans on this board) is because they do have a history of winning and don't have to bitch like crazy.

Number 2) 2005 was NOT A FLUKE, when you win championships, your season is no fluke. That means you stepped up it matters most. The Steelers did that in 2005 as well as other championship years. When they had calls go there way, they took advantage like good football teams do. I do actually have stuff to brag about since the end of the 70's because I got to live to see the following:

10 Playoff Apperances
8 Division Championships
5 AFC Championship Game Appearances
2 AFC Championships
2 Super Bowl Appearances
1 Super Bowl Championship

So again are those who have been born in the 90's early 2000's glory days have nothing to brag about.

In order to brag about your past, you actually have to have a championship past.

Number 3)You are still acting like your not in the 2007 season. I am in the 2007 season. Why do I bring this up? It's because some people just don't back off and realize that we'll always have a championship past that they'll wish they can brag about. Unfortunately for you, Cincinnati doesn't have it.

By the way, we'll gladly take you guys out of the post-season 3 years in a row. But we're not worried about playing you guys yet.

SteelCityMan786
08-09-2007, 07:31 PM
And how long has it been since your last SB victory. :dang:

Well before Football was ever invented.

MACH1
08-09-2007, 07:58 PM
He must need a reminder

STEELERS =
http://blog.pengoworks.com/blogger/images/steelers_sb_ring_xl_1.jpg

bengals =
http://www.displays2go.com/images/HER48MBAO.jpg

Doesn't get any simpler than that.

SteelCityMan786
08-09-2007, 08:44 PM
He must need a reminder

STEELERS =
http://blog.pengoworks.com/blogger/images/steelers_sb_ring_xl_1.jpg

bengals =
http://www.displays2go.com/images/HER48MBAO.jpg

Doesn't get any simpler than that.

Good thing CS keeps this in mind.

SteelersMongol
08-09-2007, 08:46 PM

and here is a fun fact:

U'r still here? :dang: U've got no past, no present, possibly no future TO BRAG ABOUT!

revefsreleets
08-09-2007, 09:04 PM
No offense to anyone here, but this interloper accomplished his goal, and not due to any great intellect. He has 199 responses to his original post. Hundreds of posts responding to some Bengals fan who really doesn't even understand the game at all. I think he's kind of the "Al Sharpton" of football message boards, and the more you all respond, the more this nothing becomes something.

fansince'76
08-09-2007, 09:42 PM
No offense to anyone here, but this interloper accomplished his goal, and not due to any great intellect. He has 199 responses to his original post. Hundreds of posts responding to some Bengals fan who really doesn't even understand the game at all. I think he's kind of the "Al Sharpton" of football message boards, and the more you all respond, the more this nothing becomes something.

Kinda the point behind the BF. As long as it stays here, which it has so far, it's cool. It's fun to smack idiotic trolls around. Besides, this kid is getting owned.

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 01:37 AM
I guess you could use some smack talk schooling.

Number 1) The reason why some other teams don't show up here to whine(like LITP and the Patriots fans on this board) is because they do have a history of winning and don't have to bitch like crazy.

Number 2) 2005 was NOT A FLUKE, when you win championships, your season is no fluke. That means you stepped up it matters most. The Steelers did that in 2005 as well as other championship years. When they had calls go there way, they took advantage like good football teams do. I do actually have stuff to brag about since the end of the 70's because I got to live to see the following:

10 Playoff Apperances
8 Division Championships
5 AFC Championship Game Appearances
2 AFC Championships
2 Super Bowl Appearances
1 Super Bowl Championship

So again are those who have been born in the 90's early 2000's glory days have nothing to brag about.

In order to brag about your past, you actually have to have a championship past.

Number 3)You are still acting like your not in the 2007 season. I am in the 2007 season. Why do I bring this up? It's because some people just don't back off and realize that we'll always have a championship past that they'll wish they can brag about. Unfortunately for you, Cincinnati doesn't have it.

By the way, we'll gladly take you guys out of the post-season 3 years in a row. But we're not worried about playing you guys yet.

yes, you're team injured carson palmer that year (classic example: first play of the game and kimo knocks out carson's leg), and you had more than one of a couple calls go your way. seattl'es lost was your win.

and i bet u, more than anything, that your pathetic excuse for a football team will choke, sort of like little ben, in the post season.

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 01:41 AM

r u kidding? al sharpton has nothing on me!!!! atleast al could somehow convince you that the underdog had some sort of chance of winning. you guys better hope that baltimore is good, b/c my smack will seem valid.

SteelersMongol
08-10-2007, 01:47 AM
... you guys better hope that baltimore is good ...

So should you!!! :coffee:

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 01:59 AM
So should you!!! :coffee:

baltimore is a walk in the park....along with you pansies......AFCN is ours again....:dang:

SteelersMongol
08-10-2007, 02:05 AM
i'm sorry, but i'm alergic to bs!

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 02:28 AM
i'm sorry, but i'm alergic to bs!

im allegic to squeeler fans, b/c they think their crap smells like roses.........

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-10-2007, 03:35 AM
yes, you're team injured carson palmer that year (classic example: first play of the game and kimo knocks out carson's leg), .

Other than the fact that it was the SECOND play of the game...and that your inept line was responsible for the injury....you were right on the money.:thumbsup:

Without Palmer, Bengals no match for Steelers
By John Clayton
ESPN.com
Updated: January 6, 2006
CINCINNATI ...................Bengals fans' emotions went from elation to despair on Palmer's second play of the game. Palmer rifled a 66-yard completion down the right sideline to rookie Chris Henry. After he released the ball, Steinbach's block pushed von Oelhoffen toward Palmer's left leg. Palmer's left knee buckled and popped upon impact

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-10-2007, 03:37 AM
im allegic to squeeler fans, b/c they think their crap smells like roses.........

I'm allergic to Bengal fans because they smell like crap.:sofunny:

sixstringlass
08-10-2007, 04:49 AM

Here's a fun fact: those who ignore the past are doomed to repeat it.

SteelCityMan786
08-10-2007, 07:33 AM
yes, you're team injured carson palmer that year (classic example: first play of the game and kimo knocks out carson's leg), and you had more than one of a couple calls go your way. seattl'es lost was your win.

and i bet u, more than anything, that your pathetic excuse for a football team will choke, sort of like little ben, in the post season.

That was accident. Kimo got pushed into him. Is that a problem that a few calls go our way? It happens in every sport in america. NO REFS ARE PERFECT. I'll say this again, if teams take advantage of a refs bad call, they're a good football team, if the over come a refs bad call, they're a good football team that way to. Why? Because that's what good football teams do. They overcome calls that went against them, and take advantage of calls that went for them.

Minus well save your money, because the Bengals aren't going anywhere.

SteelCityMan786
08-10-2007, 07:36 AM
baltimore is a walk in the park....along with you pansies......AFCN is ours again....:dang:

Hmmmm what was that? they're no walk in the park. If they were easy, then why did you guys only beat them by 6 points. They were a walk in the park against you, you would have beaten them by at least 3 possessions.

We were too easy for Baltimore last year, but you know what, that's because they called everything at the right time, and more.

SteelCityMan786
08-10-2007, 07:37 AM
Here's a fun fact: those who ignore the past are doomed to repeat it.

That is of course, if they have a bad past.

kiss_my_stripes
08-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Hmmmm what was that? they're no walk in the park. If they were easy, then why did you guys only beat them by 6 points. They were a walk in the park against you, you would have beaten them by at least 3 possessions.

We were too easy for Baltimore last year, but you know what, that's because they called everything at the right time, and more.

ha! says the fan's team who loses to them! make excuses for their poor peformance. watch MNF on September the 10th. you're in for a show.

just remember to take some notes on how to beat them. you're going to need it.

fansince'76
08-12-2007, 01:25 PM

Jman
08-12-2007, 01:26 PM
ha! says the fan's team who loses to them! make excuses for their poor peformance. watch MNF on September the 10th. you're in for a show.

just remember to take some notes on how to beat them. you're going to need it.

Are you admitting a victory will be in order? :tt02:

SteelersMongol
08-12-2007, 08:53 PM
... just remember to take some notes on how to beat them. you're going to need it.

is that what you do? well certainly it isn't helping you is it?

Tankus_Maximus
08-12-2007, 09:50 PM

Actually we like to think of it as smelling like "gold", as in CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD!

Of course, you being a Bungles-fan wouldn't know anything about that, now wouldja?

But I bet you're up-to-date on the latest probable-cause amendments & Miranda-rights, arent you?

FastWillieParker39
08-12-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm surprised this Bunghole hasn't been banned yet. Come back when you win 5 Super Bowls, then we can talk.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Win a play-off game then talk....I would settle for that......What has it been 17 years or so since the Bengals last play-off win.lol

Preacher
08-12-2007, 11:28 PM
Actually we like to think of it as smelling like "gold", as in CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD!

Of course, you being a Bungles-fan wouldn't know anything about that, now wouldja?

But I bet you're up-to-date on the latest probable-cause amendments & Miranda-rights, arent you?

Again, that would require reading and comprehension... So I doubt it.

SteelersMongol
08-13-2007, 12:50 AM
I'm surprised this Bunghole hasn't been banned yet. Come back when you win 5 Super Bowls, then we can talk.

The little jerk knows this is a Blast Furnace section. So he knows well that he won't be banned for his silliness. What he doesn't know is the Bengals will suck no matter where he trolls.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-13-2007, 03:53 AM
ha! says the fan's team who loses to them! .

says the fan who's team loses to us.

Preacher
08-13-2007, 04:11 AM
:yawn:

This kid is just getting boring.

So, is it true that you can see paint drying?

Tankus_Maximus
08-13-2007, 10:24 AM
Again, that would require reading and comprehension... So I doubt it.

That's right! And he's a Bungles-fan! How could I have forgotten?

My bad, Padre!

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 05:07 PM

it won't be long junior. hopefully you'll be done with middle school by then.

FastWillieParker39
08-14-2007, 05:13 PM
it won't be long junior. hopefully you'll be done with middle school by then.

LOL!! You guys made the playoffs ONCE this whole decade and haven't won a playoff game in how long???

Sorry but facts are facts.

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 09:26 PM
LOL!! You guys made the playoffs ONCE this whole decade and haven't won a playoff game in how long???

Sorry but facts are facts.

why do i have to keep repeating myself? the past is past people!!!!! get over it.

"what goes up must come down"

SteelersMongol
08-14-2007, 09:29 PM
it won't be long junior. hopefully you'll be done with middle school by then. :dang:

But it will be VERY LONG time until you Bungholes learn to act like real sports fan. Now leave the site alone. Junior, shouldn't you be worrying about other things than trying so lamely to talk smack in this forum?

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 10:25 PM
:dang:

But it will be VERY LONG time until you Bungholes learn to act like real sports fan. Now leave the site alone. Junior, shouldn't you be worrying about other things than trying so lamely to talk smack in this forum?

no it won't actually. it's only a matter of time (regular season) that our D will catch up to the O. and they don't have to be as good, but only half as good as last year.

tomlin will prove to be a punk. i hope you're not thinking your season will be great based on your pre-season saints game.

it takes a lame one to talk smack...........but it even takes a lamer person to respond.

SteelersMongol
08-14-2007, 10:32 PM
no it won't actually. it's only a matter of time (regular season) that our D will catch up to the O. and they don't have to be as good, but only half as good as last year.

tomlin will prove to be a punk. i hope you're not thinking your season will be great based on your pre-season saints game...

No relevance. :coffee:

it takes a lame one to talk smack...........but it even takes a lamer person to respond.

Just trying to keep the site clean from trashes.

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 11:08 PM

I'll remember that the next time I actually see smack and not dated, hackneyed bullshit.

tony hipchest
08-15-2007, 12:19 AM

"1/2 as good" = 2 x as sucky!

:busted:

holy shit are you dumb!

good luck figuring out that equation, bungletard. :toofunny:

good luck rooting for a team that is "half as good as last year" = 4-12.

:sofunny: did i mention you arent too bright? math wasnt your specialty in 3rd grade(x 3), was it?

novice

The Duke
08-15-2007, 12:33 AM
The bungles were like 30 on defense last year right? And he expects half as good...

Preacher
08-15-2007, 12:33 AM
bungletard. :rofl:

tony hipchest
08-15-2007, 12:42 AM
The bungles were like 30 on defense last year right? And he expects half as good...http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/whap.jpg

:hunch:

"stupid is as stupid does"

Preacher
08-15-2007, 01:50 AM
45th on defense?

What? The D even loses intra-squad scrimmages? Peewee football games?

Galax Steeler
08-15-2007, 03:23 AM
I think he rides the short yellow bus to school.

kiss_my_stripes
08-15-2007, 12:26 PM
45th on defense?

What? The D even loses intra-squad scrimmages? Peewee football games?

talk about retards, how many teams are in the nfl?

kiss_my_stripes
08-15-2007, 12:28 PM
"1/2 as good" = 2 x as sucky!

:busted:

holy shit are you dumb!

good luck figuring out that equation, bungletard. :toofunny:

good luck rooting for a team that is "half as good as last year" = 4-12.

:sofunny: did i mention you arent too bright? math wasnt your specialty in 3rd grade(x 3), was it?

novice

you knew what i meant dipshit. did i mention that you have nothing? let me rephrase and you'll have nothing to nick pick about............"even if our d is half as bad as last year".

fansince'76
08-15-2007, 12:52 PM
you knew what i meant dipshit.

Bingo! Just what I was waiting to see. Later 'tard.

meanjoecoop
08-15-2007, 01:09 PM

:dang: Aww shucks! Just when I was about to skin a cat he go's and gets himself banned.

Oh well.:hunch:

The Duke
08-15-2007, 01:10 PM

He's banned? :banana:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-15-2007, 01:34 PM
talk about retards, how many teams are in the nfl?

31.....and the Bengals

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-15-2007, 01:46 PM

You da man...:checkit:

stillers4me
08-15-2007, 08:41 PM
:dang: Aww shucks! Just when I was about to skin a cat he go's and gets himself banned.

Oh well.:hunch:

Don't fret, Meanie. I'm sure another just as entertaining will come along in no time at all.........:wink02:

SteelersMongol
08-15-2007, 10:43 PM
He's banned? :banana:

He's banned??? :shake01: How? and WHY?

fansince'76
08-16-2007, 12:03 AM
Don't fret, Meanie. I'm sure another just as entertaining will come along in no time at all.........:wink02:

Unfortunately, stillers4me is right - 'tis the time of year that the trolls start crawling out of the woodwork. Not a problem, playing whack-a-troll is kinda fun. :mallet:

Preacher
08-16-2007, 03:36 AM
31.....and the Bengals

So sad...

the kid really didn't understand the term "Reading Comprehension."