PDA

View Full Version : The Most hilariously pathetic thread I ever did see.

Edman
08-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Some Bengal fans blame Dan Rooney and the Steelers for Goodell laying down the hammer on their ****head criminal players. Chris Henry and Odell Thurman in particular. Think that's crazy enough? They top it off with death threats. On Goodell's kids no less.

Only in Cincinnati...

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=33787

Crushzilla
08-02-2007, 10:27 PM
I visited this site once for the hell of it while I was in an Internet Cafe in Italy.

It was right after the identity of the VT shooter had been revealed.

They didn't miss a beat. Right there in the first thread was the kid's picture with Hines Ward's face Photoshopped onto it. Needless to say the members thought it was HILARIOUS.

Writing what I want to would make a sailor blush so I'll just leave it.

Apparently when you're team can't perform you have nothing better to do then joke about innocent people being slaughtered.

These guys give Bengals fans a bad name, especially when I know for a fact (CS among others I've met) that there are good guys in Bengal-land.

P.S. I'm aware they monitor this site for new "smack" material since talking about tanking in January and house arrests gets old.

Anonymous Go-Bengal member,

Congratulations, someone here actually have a s*** about something you guys said. Run along to the others for the traditional high fives and chest bumps.

Go-Bengals.com:
Class? Lombardis? Playoff wins? Who needs 'em?

SteelCityMan786
08-02-2007, 10:39 PM
It's pathetic the Bengals blame everything on everyone else. Take some responsibility Bungholes.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-02-2007, 11:00 PM
And we need to kill Goodell's children too, as to ensure that they won't **** with future generations...

:jawdrop:Wow. Do they understand what the hell they are saying?!?!

SteelCityMan786
08-02-2007, 11:04 PM

No. :sofunny:

Preacher
08-03-2007, 01:50 AM
Honesty...

this ranks right up there with the "Bush blew up the trade towers and also blew up the levies during Katrina."

What a joke.

Livinginthe past
08-03-2007, 06:37 AM
What an awful thread.

The go-Bengals one, too.

It should go in the BF with that crap from Kiss_my_stripes.

stlrtruck
08-03-2007, 07:24 AM
What the guy never states is that the Rooney's had a key role in getting Tagliabue into the league office as well. So that all but puts his conspiracy theory to rest!

dhosmer
08-03-2007, 09:17 AM
hahahha, this is just insane. nice find.

X-Terminator
08-03-2007, 09:43 AM

Of course they don't, because Jailcat fans don't have any sanity, morality or brains. Their players could go out and rape a bunch of underage girls and go on a killing spree or even kill their families, and they'd still defend them if they thought they could bring them a championship. It's disgusting and pathetic.

rog
08-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Well since the Bengal fans have mastered 4 letter words maybe it's time they practice some 5 letter words. Stay classy Cincy.

revefsreleets
08-03-2007, 02:11 PM
I've been there a couple of times. The site is pretty worthless. The majority of the posters have very little football knowledge, so they keep the site going through smack threads and other nonsense. This kind of garbage doesn't surprise me a bit.

HometownGal
08-03-2007, 02:23 PM
Black Jesus - not a shocker. That guy is a mental midget and a kook. :screwy::screwy: He's the same whack job who made death threats against Bill Cowher, rape threats directed at his daughters and posted a picture of Heinz Field photoshopped into the holocaust after the Steelers won XL. What cracks me up most of all is how all of those idiots bow down to him like he's some sort of cult leader instead of seeing him for what he is - - a pathetic lahoooooser who has nothing better to do than to spew death threats from behind the protection of his computer screen. COWARD.

rog
08-03-2007, 02:27 PM
What kind of person has the nerve to name themself Black Jesus?

HometownGal
08-03-2007, 02:39 PM

A whacked out bandwagon jumpin' Bungles fan - need you ask? :toofunny:

CantStop85
08-03-2007, 03:25 PM

It's a reference to Marvin Lewis, as some fans and media started calling him "Black Jesus" because of the organization's resurgence after his arrival. The guy's not calling himself Jesus.

With that being said, I never go to Go-Bengals because there's an obvious lack of intelligent conversation and half the members are mentally retarded.

Stlrs4Life
08-03-2007, 03:51 PM
Went to reply to the post, but obviously Bunghole fans can't even read a calendar. Here's the message I get when loggin in:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Jan 20 2006, 11:14 PM.

Preacher
08-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Went to reply to the post, but obviously Bunghole fans can't even read a calendar. Here's the message I get when loggin in:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Jan 20 2006, 11:14 PM.

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

BOys and Girls...

I think this about sums up the thread...

CantStop85 Quote:
Originally Posted by rog http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=272300#post272300)

It's a reference to Marvin Lewis, as some fans and media started calling him "Black Jesus" because of the organization's resurgence after his arrival. The guy's not calling himself Jesus.

With that being said, I never go to Go-Bengals because there's an obvious lack of intelligent conversation and half the members are mentally retarded.

It is obvious that this is the internet short-bus.

Thanks CS for calling it true..