PDA

View Full Version : bengal bandwagon

MACH1
08-03-2007, 02:41 PM
yacGib1nPqQ

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 02:54 PM
LMAO........is this supposed to be offensive? greatest part......bengals 38 steelers 21!!

who dey!!!

HometownGal
08-03-2007, 02:57 PM
LMAO........is this supposed to be offensive? greatest part......bengals 38 steelers 21!!

who dey!!!

Pittsburgh Steelers 31, Cincinnati Bengals 17 :tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 02:58 PM
that video is worth posting again

revefsreleets
08-03-2007, 03:16 PM
That's actually pretty sad. The problem is that it's the bandwagon fans (and let's be honest, 95% of current Bengals fans are bandwagoners) who are complaining about bandwagon fans. They just consider anyone who was a fan AFTER '05 a bandwagon fan, even though most of them are fans only since '04.

rog
08-03-2007, 03:24 PM
If people jumped on the bungals bandwagon in 05 they got a short freakin' ride cause no team has a bandwagon when their 8 and 8.

revefsreleets
08-03-2007, 03:31 PM
They were 8-8 last year and you'd think from the smack they went 16-0 and won the super bowl. You have to also remember that this is a team that went 2-14 only a few years ago. 8-8 in Cincy is considered a great season!

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 03:32 PM
oh please.....how many of your fans crawled out of the woodwork?

HometownGal
08-03-2007, 03:36 PM
oh please.....how many of your fans crawled out of the woodwork?

What the hell are you smoking? Try some Columbian - it won't pickle your brain. :wink02: Most Steelers fans, unlike bandwagon jumpin Bungles fans, have been fans all of their lives. We have not only a country-wide fan base - we have fans all over the world.

CantStop85
08-03-2007, 04:15 PM
What the hell are you smoking? Try some Columbian - it won't pickle your brain. :wink02: Most Steelers fans, unlike bandwagon jumpin Bungles fans, have been fans all of their lives. We have not only a country-wide fan base - we have fans all over the world.

We have fans all over the world, too. Just ask LITP. :wink02:

revefsreleets
08-03-2007, 04:23 PM
There's that one guy in England.

rbryan
08-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Theres a Steeler bar in every major city in America.(At least a dozen in Atlanta, 50 or more in Florida alone) I've yet to see a Bungle bar anywhere but Cincy.

Face it, when somebody moves away from Cincy the last thing they want to do is let anyone know they're a Bengal fan.

Crushzilla
08-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Theres a Steeler bar in every major city in America.(At least a dozen in Atlanta, 50 or more in Florida alone) I've yet to see a Bungle bar anywhere but Cincy.

Face it, when somebody moves away from Cincy the last thing they want to do is let anyone know they're a Bengal fan.

A Bengals bar is bad business unless its set up right outside the police barracks...

revefsreleets
08-03-2007, 04:42 PM
I believe San Francisco has a few Bengals Bars. At least that's what they call them.

Stlrs4Life
08-03-2007, 04:55 PM
LOL! Keyword is Bandwagon.

HometownGal
08-03-2007, 05:35 PM

Every so often, a blind squirrel finds a nut. :flap:

SteelCityMan786
08-03-2007, 05:39 PM

Only problem, LITP is a PATRIOTS fan.

SteelCityMan786
08-03-2007, 05:39 PM
This guy is pathetic. He just likes to make senseless smack.

HometownGal
08-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Only problem, LITP is a PATRIOTS fan.

He's talking about when LITP saw the kid wearing the Cartoon shirt over in the UK and had that little contest to guess which NFL player's shirt it was (which I won! ):banana:

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 06:06 PM

thats the whole problem. no one wants to leave cincy. unlike your fans we actually stay in town. people can't wait to get out of pittsburgh. i don't blame them though.

MACH1
08-03-2007, 06:07 PM
that video is worth posting again

Just don't get it do ya.

kiss_my_stripes
08-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Just don't get it do ya.

i understand what the "bandwagon" concept is. but this video is way too inappropiate for this thread. it's a great video though. a little kid standing by the tv with the score ran up is priceless.

cheers to you.......:cheers:

MACH1
08-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Since you'll be off the bandwagon by the end of the year, who you going to root for next?

Preacher
08-03-2007, 06:47 PM
I just had to put the guy on ignore...

it is like talking smack with a three year old... it borders on child abuse.

Preacher
08-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Funny...

I almost posted this last night... and was reminded of it today by another poster in a private discussion...

Um... Kiss my grits...

While I have you on ignore because you bore me... let me give you one piece of advice...

PLEASE learn to smack better within a week or two. Cause Tony won't have the mercy that any of us have!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-03-2007, 10:37 PM
kiss_my_stripes did you happen to hit your head when you where jumping on to the Bungle Bandwagon in 2004? My guess is yes.

Preacher
08-04-2007, 03:25 AM
kiss_my_stripes did you happen to hit your head when you where jumping on to the Bungle Bandwagon in 2004? My guess is yes.

:sofunny:

Galax Steeler
08-04-2007, 05:03 AM
Thats a good one.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 07:52 AM
thats the whole problem. no one wants to leave cincy. unlike your fans we actually stay in town. people can't wait to get out of pittsburgh. i don't blame them though.

Its okay gang...Working in the Law Enforcement field...I DO speak a little "Bengal"

I will be happy to translate.

Bengal: no one wants to leave cincy

English: We have warrants that are extraditable outside of our city.

Bengal: unlike your fans we actually stay in town

English: Unemployement sucks...we cant afford a car or away tickets.

Bengal: people can't wait to get out of pittsburgh.

English: We are so jealous that your fans get to go to playoff games and superbowls in other cities

Bengal: ...i don't blame them though

English: I blame Marvin Lewis for being a barely over .500 coach...I blame the Bengals for not winning a playoff game since 1990 and for getting having their season ended two years in a row by a superior team...and mostly I blame myself for rooting for a second-tier, semi-pro, laughing stock ...that I can only sarcastically call a football team.

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 10:03 AM
if you call your team superior because of one fluke superbowl win, then props to you. other than that you have nothing to brag about. oh wait i forgot about your grandfather's 4 other rings.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 10:41 AM
if you call your team superior because of one fluke superbowl win, then props to you. other than that you have nothing to brag about. oh wait i forgot about your grandfather's 4 other rings.

I know with your being in jr high, you probably dont realize this....but we have OWNED the AFC north for the past 15 years....

Yep... I can brag about NUMEROUS playoff wins...titles....Hall-of-famers....
I can brag about tradition...and putting character ahead of draft value...
I can brag about stability...and ownership who defines what football is all about
I can brag about my 5 lombardies (those are trophies for the best team in football by the way)...and your jealousy cant erase that.

....and the fact that you think the 70's were my "grandfathers" time proves to all of us that we only have to deal with you long enough for your Mommy to catch you on the computer without permission.

GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY!!! ...and if you happen to be a jr high female....WATCH OUT FOR CHRIS HENRY while your out there...!!!
...and if you happen to be a jr high male...WATCH OUT OF CARSON PALMER!!!

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 11:00 AM
and i think im quoting someone else....."what does a meaningless division title mean if you can't get to the big one?"

yeah owning the division for 15 years has gotten you how many rings? uh...one

oh and your reference to carson is just sick.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 11:18 AM
and i think im quoting someone else....."what does a meaningless division title mean if you can't get to the big one?"

yeah owning the division for 15 years has gotten you how many rings? uh...one

oh and your reference to carson is just sick.

One more superbowl in the last 15 years than your team has ever had....and thats without the other 4......But I guess "owning the division" is something you would have to experience to appreciate:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

and yes...Carsons problem is sick....tell him to get help.:toofunny:

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 11:21 AM
http://www.partiers.com/gobrowns/steelerssuck_combengay.jpg
http://www.partiers.com/gobrowns/steelerssuck_comrandlesass.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 11:24 AM
LOL....and the little Bengal fan has ran out of smack.....ahhhhhh...poor baby.:dang::dang::dang:

(That didnt take long)

PS....(Randle El plays for the Redskins...Your Lack of Knowledge is showing)

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 11:26 AM
speaking of babies....... training camp a little rough?

http://i19.tinypic.com/4kvapv4.gif

fansince'76
08-04-2007, 11:31 AM
http://www.partiers.com/gobrowns/steelerssuck_combengay.jpg

This coming from a fan of a QB that's a "cornhole champion" and does ads like the one below - but our QB is gay....riiiiiight. :rolleyes:

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7042/palmerhk5.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 11:59 AM

Bengals fans a little...well....stupid?

Bengals fans: Why do you take it?

I pledge allegiance to the Cincinnati Bengals and to the owner some folks can't stand. One franchise and one family: indivisible, intractable, unaccountable, unashamed.
If Mike Brown needs a loyalty oath to keep his players in line, perhaps his next move will be to require consent forms of his customers. Maybe Bengals fans should be made to sign waivers before taking their seats, agreeing to absolve the team of any liability for being lousy, forsaking all claims to competitive football.

It shouldn't be hard to arrange. Most Bengals fans are as compliant as sheep, and many of them are willing to be shorn twice for the same ticket. Some of them bought personal seat licenses for Paul Brown Stadium only to learn the seat they purchased was not the same as where they sat. All of them are witnesses to futility, and most come back for more.

Next time someone starts whining about the Bengals ? and the average interval is about three seconds ? ask them when they're going to start ignoring them.

Undeserved loyalty
More incredible than this team's ineptitude is its enduring grip on its audience. However poorly the Bengals play, however clumsy their operation, however galling their demands, ordinary citizens continue to pay top dollar for their low comedy. I fail to understand Cincinnati's fascination with a franchise that asks so much and delivers so little.

Until then, I'm serving notice: No more pleas for change, no more lectures about low-budget nepotism, no more treatises on the fluffiness of towels or the relative size of the scouting department. If you want to apply pressure to Mike Brown, newspaper columns are of no consequence. The way to get his attention, John Q. Public, is to withhold yours.

Stop attending games. Stop buying Bengals merchandise. Stop complaining about things beyond your control and take charge of your spectating experience.

If you can't make that commitment, you have no business telling Brown how to run his business. The way to make a monopoly responsive to its customers is for its customers to demonstrate they no longer need it.

Brown not going anywhere
Whether he is qualified to run a football franchise is a recurring question, but the wrong one. The only important qualification of ownership is being able to pay for your purchase. What an owner does with what he owns is pretty much his call to make.

He probably should step aside for the sake of his sanity. He probably should hire someone else to make the moves and take the heat, and retire to his books and his birds. Yet it's hard to see this happening.

Mike Brown is too stubborn. His customers are too content.

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 12:13 PM
i saw that coming a mile away

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 12:52 PM
i saw that coming a mile away

..as obvious as a Bengal losing season...was it?

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 02:27 PM
..as obvious as a Bengal losing season...was it?

more like a worthlessburger interception

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 02:52 PM

...or a Santonio Holmes 67 yard touchdown?:toofunny:

SteelCityMan786
08-04-2007, 03:13 PM

Actually it's supposed to be rough. The team is loving it.

SteelCityMan786
08-04-2007, 03:14 PM

More like Palmer getting his ass whooped in the last game of the year.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2007, 03:28 PM
hehehe...this is fun....here kittykittykitty.

HometownGal
08-04-2007, 05:39 PM

Sure you don't mean a Roethlisberger TD? :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

tUObYW-x0Ro

"THIS ONE IS OVER. THE BENGALS ARE NOT GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS".

:crying01::crying01::crying01::crying01::crying01: :point::point:

kiss_my_stripes
08-04-2007, 06:01 PM
this song deserves a grammy....p3neh58NhnA

HometownGal
08-04-2007, 06:10 PM
this song deserves a grammy

You can keep the Grammy. I'll take the 5 Lombardis any day of the week. :banana:

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 01:50 AM
You can keep the Grammy. I'll take the 5 Lombardis any day of the week. :banana:

and let me guess.....besides the most recent superbowl victory, you weren't even around to enjoy it. your uncles must have explained it too you.

cowher...or should i say coward (obnioxulsy spitter) only won 1 superbowl..and it took your pathetic excuse of a football team 15 years to do so. thank god for our arrests, b/c you would be kissing my ass (or stripes) . how much did coward pay off the refs? i've never seen so many bogus calls in my life.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-05-2007, 05:07 AM
kiss_my_stripes;272899]and let me guess.....besides the most recent superbowl victory, you weren't even around to enjoy it. your uncles must have explained it too you.
You are barking up the wrong tree junior...HTG was there at the immaculate reception....she enjoyed EVERY superbowl win. (HTG-1 points Piss-my-stripes-0)

cowher...or should i say coward (obnioxulsy spitter) only won 1 superbowl
Cowher=1superbowl win....ALL Bengals coaches=0 superbowl wins (HTG-2 points Piss-my-stripes-0)

..and it took your pathetic excuse of a football team 15 years to do so.
The Bengals in their curent pathetic state have been around since 1968...[B]39 years without a Superbowl win (HTG-3 points Piss-my-stripes-0)

thank god for our arrests,
...what?.....:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: (HTG-5 points Piss-my-stripes 0) I gave her two points for you making the dumbest statement ever posted in this forum.:dang:

b/c you would be kissing my ass (or stripes) .
Either this is just too juvenile for me to wrap my mind around:binky:..or it makes no sense at all. (HTG-6 points Piss-my-stripes-0)

how much did coward pay off the refs? i've never seen so many bogus calls in my life I almost gave you a point for making a complete sentence...but ...naw.
Not sure what I am enjoying more...our 5th Superbowl win...or the jealousy from Cincy's football-knowledge challenged fans (HTG-7 points Piss-my-stripes-0)

Final Score 7-0 (thats a touchdown junior...hold up all your fingers on one hand..and two more on the other if you are having problems with the concept):toofunny:

SteelersMongol
08-05-2007, 05:17 AM

It's more like he hit his head on the rock when he was pushed out of the wagon because there was no room for juvenile criminals.

Hey kiss-my-whatever! I know why do you think there is a whole bunch of Bengals fans are in every state (and possibly every country). But you forgot that you are not suppose to count every prisoners in every single jails. Some of them belong to the Ratbirds!

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 09:49 AM
It's more like he hit his head on the rock when he was pushed out of the wagon because there was no room for juvenile criminals.

Hey kiss-my-whatever! I know why do you think there is a whole bunch of Bengals fans are in every state (and possibly every country). But you forgot that you are not suppose to count every prisoners in every single jails. Some of them belong to the Ratbirds!

:yawn: rinse........repeat

go eat some polish sausage and pour some heinz on it.
:thumbsup:

fansince'76
08-05-2007, 09:50 AM
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 09:56 AM

Hey kid - isn't there a Bungles board out there that you can grace with your presence? Why do you spend so much time on a Steelers BB? Isn't there another house you can haunt out there in cyberspace?

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Hey kid - isn't there a Bungles board out there that you can grace with your presence? Why do you spend so much time on a Steelers BB? Isn't there another house you can haunt out there in cyberspace?

awww....what's the matter? run out of smack on your own site?

this is fun and i welcome you to do the same at a bengals board.

fansince'76
08-05-2007, 10:06 AM

At least BengalBrian was amusing....

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 10:10 AM

Oh believe me - I'm not even close to being done beating you down and I know I can speak for the rest of my Steelers comrades, as well.

For the record - I wouldn't waste my font on a Bungles site. I'm into intelligent football conversation, not incessant babbling about nothing, hypocrisy, wailing, gnashing of teeth (the few that Bungles fans have) and death threats - sorry - I'll pass.

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 10:12 AM

At least BengalBrian was amusing....

And didn't have to make a daily trip to Oz.

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_home/the_wizard_of_oz/ray_bolger/wizardofoz1.jpg

Hey kiss_my_hiney - FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD. :sofunny::toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-05-2007, 10:35 AM

You really dont know know that everyone is laughing AT your juvenile attempts do ya?:dang:

Listen junior...your next good smack will be your First good smack....all I have seen is you getting your lunch handed to you repeatedly.....other than pics that SOMEONE ELSE created and have been posted before...you have nothing. So little kitty...you are dismissed...you may go now:wave:

SteelersMongol
08-05-2007, 10:58 PM

Is this your comeback? Wow. :dang: So you DO COUNT all the prisoners from every county jails as Bunghole fans. :sofunny:

BTW, I do love polish sausage, but not like your Palmer.

steelpride12
08-07-2007, 12:02 AM

No lie my sister lives in Phoenix and i visit alot and they have 2 steeler bars alone unlike the bengals who have like one whole bar in the entire world. o and also since your a bandwagoner kiss_my_ass get the hell off while you still can, and its true that all steeler fans are not bandwagoner we are true to our team.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-07-2007, 11:15 PM
No lie my sister lives in Phoenix and i visit alot and they have 2 steeler bars alone unlike the bengals who have like one whole bar in the entire world. o and also since your a bandwagoner kiss_my_ass get the hell off while you still can, and its true that all steeler fans are not bandwagoner we are true to our team.

Dude the Bengals have plenty of bars...... Do they still use bars on jail cells???