PDA

View Full Version : What 0-2 teams do you think........

Ambridge
09-21-2005, 04:04 PM
have the best chances of rebounding and getting things turned around??

Arizona
Baltimore
Green Bay
Houston
Minnesota
Oakland
San Diego

Va_steeler
09-21-2005, 04:10 PM
San Diego & Green Bay .........But you know how opinions go!

Koopa
09-21-2005, 04:13 PM
san diego, they've had chances to win the games they lost, they just choked, arizona was overrated from the start of the season, ravens are done and i love it, oakland sucks can't play d can't turn things around, packers i don't know what the hell happened to them, texans they were never gonna do anything this year so they will stay the same they'll win like 5 games, vikings ain't no good without moss so they'll still suck

Livinginthe past
09-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Interesting question.

The Chargers have been called out prior to this season as one season wonders - and havent done much to disprove that theory so far. But they have an ok QB and the best RB in the game - you have to think this will keep them competitive.

I am convinced the Vikes can turn this around - the humiliation at the hands of the Bengals should open a few eyes to the problems they have - if Culpepper continues to struggle all season he will have been outed as the biggest fraud in football.

Baltimore have a D I still like but their O have been nothing short of abysmal - how long can this carry on - maybe one good game will spur them on - I have them down as an outside shot for the playoffs.

Green Bay, Arizona, Houston and oakland are all fundamentally flawed teams - GB are on the way down at breakneck speed, Oakland are hugely unbalanced team - the main problem being - their O aint too hot either.

Houston and Arizona just plain suck.

Cheers

NM

tootalltoscore
09-21-2005, 05:39 PM
I'd have to agree with the other replies here, San Diego would seem to have the best chance, with Walker out for the season in GBay then Driver has to pick up the slack, not sure if he has it in him.

Arizona, if Warner could just be protected he certainly has the firepower on offense to produce, so i would go for them, but then what do I know :redface:

Prosdo
09-21-2005, 11:32 PM
I'm going to go with the Chargers. I think they can come back pretty well. But if not them I'm going to say the Vikes.

SteelR1
09-21-2005, 11:46 PM
San Diego would seem to have the only chance to still make it to the playoffs,, but then again this is the NFL. Anything can happen!!

pitt
09-22-2005, 12:47 AM
Green Bay.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-22-2005, 02:33 AM
San Diego and Oakland.. the bolts have alot of talent and if Brees can get his act together they could be to deal w/ like last year.

The raides I think have a chance, maybe not quite make the playoffs, but atleast improve to a respectable record .

clevestinks
09-22-2005, 07:39 PM
Chargers! I think!