PDA

View Full Version : new member with many questions

thebus36idf
08-04-2007, 02:23 PM
I love the STEELERS, and don't ask me how this happened but I have a twin that's a Jags fan. We watch every Jag & Steelers game together. the year before last year we went to Pittsburgh to see the game. We paid a fortune for the tickets 350.00 a piece. With no tailgating experience. We wish we had better prepared. W'ell we are going this year. What's the best way to get tickets for the Dec. game against the Jags? do we try to acquire them there or buy on e-bay? where is the best place to tailgate. If we do try to acquire them there and have no luck will we be able to veiw it on a local t.v. channel and tailgate the whole game? Can someone help me here?

SteelCityMan786
08-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever

Getting Tickets- Best place is too either get them through the ticketmaster program they offer for those that can't use the tickets, or get them at the stadium. Ebay is a little fishy sometimes.

Tailgating-Stlrs4life runs a tailgate party at the game. Look for his thread for the location.

Yes, you will be able to see it on KDKA which is the Pittsburgh CBS Station. The closest restaurant by Heinz Field is Jerome Bettis' Grille 36 on I believe W General Robinson Street on the North Shore.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Welcome.

LarryNJ
08-04-2007, 03:42 PM
I often buy ticks from craigslist (http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/search/tix?query=jaguars&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max), usually much cheaper than ebay. Another safe option is stubhub (http://www.stubhub.com/pittsburgh-steelers-tickets/?event_id=380079). I wouldn't wait to try and buy them at the stadium on gameday.

fansince'76
08-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Welcome to the board, thebus36idf! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

Sorry I really can't help with ticket info - I'm a transplanted Steelers fan in Denver, CO.

Jman
08-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Welcome !

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Hiya and welcome to SF! :smile::tt02::wave:

stillhead
08-05-2007, 05:28 PM
bus36 welcome. i may have 2 extra tickets for the jags game. the bad part, they are not together, 1 is section 531 and the other in section 527. let me know if that's something you would even be interested in (2 seperate seats)

SteelersMongol
08-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Welcome!