PDA

View Full Version : Cry Baby Comes Through Again....

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 01:35 AM
ez89ezOvlWI

Crushzilla
08-05-2007, 01:45 AM
I don't understand the criticism here?

Ward fumbled trying to make a man play.

You really are bad at this...

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 01:47 AM
I don't understand the criticism here?

Ward fumbled trying to make a man play.

You really are bad at this...

no actually...he couldn't hold onto the ball like a man. he wanted to carry it over like a baby. there's no crying in football.

Crushzilla
08-05-2007, 02:03 AM
no actually...he couldn't hold onto the ball like a man. he wanted to carry it over like a baby. there's no crying in football.

Ya.. you're probably right.

But while we're playing the video game and talking about not being able to "hold on to the ball like a man"

X9szXZTMm-8

At least Ward could stand up... I think Housh needs a nap...

Black@Gold Forever32
08-05-2007, 03:27 AM
Ok you're smacking Hines for not coming through on one play....Last time I checked Hines has more Super Bowl MVPs then CJ/TJ combined...lol Until CJ and TJ actually do something in a play-off game/Super Bowl then talk to me....lol

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-05-2007, 03:44 AM

You make this too easy...AGAIN..in case you missed it the first time

USATODAY 05/25/2006 According to the story, Palmer cried as he lay on a table in the locker room, minutes after being carted off the field. :crying01:....."I hate the Steelers more than I hate UCLA:crying01:. Yeah, it's because I'm jealous and want what they have:crying01:."

fansince'76
08-05-2007, 06:38 AM

But while we're playing the video game and talking about not being able to "hold on to the ball like a man"

X9szXZTMm-8

Precisely - at least Hines can actually take a hit instead of rolling around on the ground like a puss.

Galax Steeler
08-05-2007, 06:56 AM
Thanks crushzilla that brought back some good and funny memories.

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 07:48 AM
Speaking of crying, there, kiss_my_ass - you seem to have done nothing but cry since your first post. :crying01::crying01: C'mon kid - give us some good stuff instead of the lame sh it you've been spewing.

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 08:46 AM

X9szXZTMm-8

this was a golden oppurtunity for a great hit. and it was. JJ, Madieu, and Leon will return the favor next year. count on it. especially with your QB's decision making.

fansince'76
08-05-2007, 08:46 AM
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 09:01 AM
this was a golden oppurtunity for a great hit. and it was. JJ, Madieu, and Leon will return the favor next year. count on it. especially with your QB's decision making.

Oh goodie goodie gumdrops! :cheer: Our receivers have an entire year to be skeered of the big, bad Bungles D, which mirrors a pee wee league.

Santo is going to scorch that pathetic D of yours again and again. Don't say I didn't warn you. :toofunny:

MACH1
08-05-2007, 11:57 AM

Maybe you should take your own advice. :binky::binky::binky:
And while your at it go explain that to carton who's still crying about LOSING to us. :crying02::crying02:

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Oh goodie goodie gumdrops! :cheer: Our receivers have an entire year to be skeered of the big, bad Bungles D, which mirrors a pee wee league.

Santo is going to scorch that pathetic D of yours again and again. Don't say I didn't warn you. :toofunny:

:coffee:

Yeah our D sucked last year, but it's only gotten better. Plus our O is going to be scary, so if the games come down to a shootout, you'll lose every time.

fansince'76
08-05-2007, 12:05 PM

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 12:08 PM

lol......refer to the other thread.

fansince'76
08-05-2007, 12:15 PM
lol......refer to the other thread.

Ditto.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-05-2007, 12:19 PM
LOL...dont go away little kitty....youll have plenty of time to hide after 7th grade starts in a couple of weeks.....and for the several weeks following every thrashing you get as your team returns to be the perrenial celler dwellers that EVERYONE knows them to be....HEY!...at least they wont be the laughing stock and psoter children of the league in regards to immaturity.

revefsreleets
08-05-2007, 12:57 PM
I don't care if Hines cries. A little emotion is okay. What I never want to see is a player cry, have an emotional breakdown in the locker room, and punch a coach like Chad Johnson did in the playoff loss to the Steelers.

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 02:13 PM

Yeah our D sucked last year, but it's only gotten better. Plus our O is going to be scary, so if the games come down to a shootout, you'll lose every time.

Hmmmm - you mean like this? Geez junior - you think you would have gotten it by now. Dumb ass Bungles couldn't even do it right with The Warden spelling it out for 'em right before Santo beat your D like a rented mule. :toofunny::toofunny:

tUObYW-x0Ro

Ooooooo - your O is going to be soooooo skeery :horror::yikes: - don't skeere me like that.

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Hmmmm - you mean like this? Geez junior - you think you would have gotten it by now. Dumb ass Bungles couldn't even do it right with The Warden spelling it out for 'em right before Santo beat your D like a rented mule. :toofunny::toofunny:

tUObYW-x0Ro

Ooooooo - your O is going to be soooooo skeery :horror::yikes: - don't skeere me like that.

:yawn:..............rinse........repeat.......rins e.........repeat

now here's a great video....

_Ns2TpU58_0

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-05-2007, 02:28 PM

Yeah our D sucked last year, but it's only gotten better. .

WHAT!!!!!...do you believe the drivel you write!!!....You are probably going to end up with two rookies CB's with one year experience between them.....a linebacker corps WITHOUT Pollack and Thurman ...and an aging front line....

Please tell me that I dont know more about your pathetic team than you do....how freakin' sad is that!!!!:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofun ny:

MACH1
08-05-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm glad we have a D, thats what wins championships. So if I were a bunghole fan I wouldnt get my hopes any time soon.

Crushzilla
08-05-2007, 02:36 PM

tUObYW-x0Ro

Watching that video again. I have to say that Marvin composed himself very well after his defense blew a play he had snuffed out right away.

It has to be frustrating being a defensive minded coach and having guys out there who think they are playing volleyball.

I guess that's what happens, though, when you don't make the effort to build your team right... :yawn:

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 02:37 PM
WHAT!!!!!...do you believe the drivel you write!!!....You are probably going to end up with two rookies CB's with one year experience between them.....a linebacker corps WITHOUT Pollack and Thurman ...and an aging front line....

Please tell me that I dont know more about your pathetic team than you do....how freakin' sad is that!!!!:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofun ny:

i know my team very well thank you. ahmad brooks is going to be sick, earl everett and ed hartwell will hand parker over on a platter. plus rashad will make ben forget what day of the week it is (but he doesn't know that to begin with).

again, homer, it won't matter if we don't have the best D, our O will run all over you guys. give it up. you have no argument.

:wink02:

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 02:39 PM

Sad but true, LLT - you do! :banana:

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 02:44 PM
I guess that's what happens, though, when you don't make the effort to build your team right... :yawn:

More like happens when you go to the local pokey to draft your team instead of to NYC.

SteelersMongol
08-05-2007, 10:06 PM
... Ward fumbled trying to make a man play ...

Exactly. And damn, my man Hines still look good even when he fumbles. :tt02:

HINES FOR PRESIDENT in 2008! :jammin:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-06-2007, 05:51 AM
i know my team very well thank you. ahmad brooks is going to be sick, earl everett and ed hartwell will hand parker over on a platter. plus rashad will make ben forget what day of the week it is (but he doesn't know that to begin with).

again, homer, it won't matter if we don't have the best D, our O will run all over you guys. give it up. you have no argument.

:wink02:

LOL...The Bengals tied for the worst pass defense in the league..so they go out and get Hartwell, who (when healthy) is considered a good run stopper but is slow and has problems in coverage....before its all said and done...they will have to move him inside and the mentally deficient Brooks will have to play outside.
I LOVE that you mentioned a CFL player and a player not drafted because of maturity/character problems as being the saviors of your LB corp. Even if Everett makes the team you still potentially can have 3 LB's on the field who have NEVER played together.....yea......They will be a juggernaut!:toofunny:

Here's my arguement junior:
1) Carson is 2-5 against our team
2) WE have ended your season two years in a row
3) YOUR team has more guestions this year then the 8-8 team of last year
4) WE know what it is like to win in the post season....(something you have NEVER seen your team do....let me highlight that word...NEVER)
5) You literally have nothing but hopes and pipedreams to hang your season on...it really is kinda sad...no tradition...no future....a lame duck coach who will be someones assistant after this year....and a fanbase that is the NFL poster child for fairweather fans.

On the other hand, we (without arguement) have:
1) Ben, who is 5-2 against your team..and a superbowl winning QB by the way.
2) Ended your season two years ina row (I love saying that)
3) Fewer questions than this time last year.
4) Won in the post season..(snicker against you snicker) up to and including the superbowl
5) a looooong history of winning...a tradition of excellence...and a new exciting coach to continue the legacy.

As Carson put it..."I hate the Steelers...I am jealous of what they have"....you might want to take a hint from your QB ....honesty is liberating.

Who knows..maybe in YOUR childrens time....the Bengals may actually not be as embarrassing, and they wont have to go to other teams forums for validation.........nawwwwwww!

Preacher
08-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Why in the world... will a team that doesn't know how to stop a peewee league passing attack....

... be able to rise above an 8-8 record?

Logic... What DO they teach in schools these days?

steelpride12
08-06-2007, 05:09 PM
HA kiss my stripes how old are you 3? your a typical Bungle fan making fun of the steelers, but your the dumb ass here not us just look at how many rings you have and look how many we have. The only reason your a Bungle fan is you jumped on there band wagon when they became good your not even a true fan.

kiss_my_stripes
08-06-2007, 05:33 PM
HA kiss my stripes how old are you 3? your a typical Bungle fan making fun of the steelers, but your the dumb ass here not us just look at how many rings you have and look how many we have. The only reason your a Bungle fan is you jumped on there band wagon when they became good your not even a true fan.

i and along with the rest of the nfl, could give two polish sausages about your 5 PREVIOUS titles. i don't live in the past, unlike you nancies.

oh and for the record, i've been a fan of my team since boomer was around.

fansince'76
08-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Yeah, sure you were. It would definitely explain your breadth of football knowledge.

MACH1
08-06-2007, 05:37 PM
i and along with the rest of the nfl, could give two polish sausages about your 5 PREVIOUS titles. i don't live in the past, unlike you nancies.

Must suck to be you.

Hows does it feel to know each and every year, year in, year out, there is nothing to look forward to.

Except losing. :toofunny::toofunny:

The Duke
08-06-2007, 05:45 PM

Dude, there's nothing wrong with praising your team's past, I'm sure if the bengals ever win the super bowl :rofl: :flap::sofunny: their fans will talk about it for years, everyone does, even Bucs fans. It's sad bengals have no good past to praise

MACH1
08-06-2007, 05:54 PM
i and along with the rest of the nfl, could give two polish sausages about your 5 PREVIOUS titles.

I'm sure carson could. :sissies: :bite:

HometownGal
08-06-2007, 06:06 PM

Tell us, oh pissant of wisdom - what do the Bungles even have in their past to talk about, other than 38 years of no championships?

steelpride12
08-06-2007, 07:48 PM

too bad one of the rings was one year ago ha! how is that the past?

CantStop85
08-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Is this really a question?

revefsreleets
08-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Why is it that no Bengal fan will ever fess up to Chad's very well documented crying and whining and blaming everyone but himself and assaulting his coach incident in the locker room during the humiliating playoff loss to the Steelers?

Chad is a selfish punk. He's talented, but just think if you could take Ward's brain and class out of his body and put it in Chad's. You'd have the greatest WR ever to play the game.

Jman
08-06-2007, 08:29 PM
What the original post trying to prove? That there are good players outside the Steelers? Duh. Is this post trying to prove that the Denver Broncos have good defense? Duh. Does this prove that Hines is good, but sometimes can slip up? Duh. Is this post only serve the thread starter needs a tissue? Duh!

steelpride12
08-06-2007, 10:49 PM
Why is it that no Bengal fan will ever fess up to Chad's very well documented crying and whining and blaming everyone but himself and assaulting his coach incident in the locker room during the humiliating playoff loss to the Steelers?

Chad is a selfish punk. He's talented, but just think if you could take Ward's brain and class out of his body and put it in Chad's. You'd have the greatest WR ever to play the game.

I'm just surprised chad is not in jail yet hehe :flap::flap::sofunny::sofunny:

Galax Steeler
08-07-2007, 04:00 AM
That was a good one piss on stripes I bet that took awhile to think of.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-07-2007, 10:16 AM

Dont you have to HAVE a past...to live in one?:sofunny::sofunny:

kiss_my_stripes
08-07-2007, 03:45 PM

:dang:

i believe the short bus will be by momentarily to pick you up. be sure to wear your sign....:party:

it's funny that you pieholes are not ashamed of living in the past. i could care a less of how crappy my team was before. rinse........repeat.

fansince'76
08-07-2007, 03:45 PM

kiss_my_stripes
08-07-2007, 03:48 PM

your breath smells like shittsburgh city water. please close your mouth now before we die of pollution.

fansince'76
08-07-2007, 03:49 PM
your breath smells like shittsburgh city water. please close your mouth now before we die of pollution.

kiss_my_stripes
08-07-2007, 03:51 PM

im so proud of you... you've actually used another smilie!!! you deserve a medal

fansince'76
08-07-2007, 03:53 PM
you deserve a medal

Here's your sign:

http://www.turboninjas.com/gallery/d/2940-2/dumbass.jpg

MACH1
08-07-2007, 04:15 PM
im so proud of you... you've actually used another smilie!!! you deserve a medal

How bout this one?
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/smashbengals.gif

CantStop85
08-07-2007, 04:17 PM
it's funny that you pieholes are not ashamed of living in the past.
I am...he's a horrible excuse for a Pats fan.

Oh you meant...nevermind. :flap:

HometownGal
08-07-2007, 06:24 PM
it's funny that you pieholes are not ashamed of living in the past. i could care a less of how crappy my team was before. rinse........repeat.

Hey putard - at least we Steelers fans HAVE a past to be proud of, unlike - well, you know, don't ya? Why the hell would any fanbase be "ashamed" of their team winning 5 Lombardi trophies?:dang:

As far as you not caring how "crappy" your team was "before" - here's an FYI for ya - the Bungles are STILL crappy. Same old Bungles.

kiss_my_stripes
08-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Hey putard - at least we Steelers fans HAVE a past to be proud of, unlike - well, you know, don't ya? Why the hell would any fanbase be "ashamed" of their team winning 5 Lombardi trophies?:dang:

As far as you not caring how "crappy" your team was "before" - here's an FYI for ya - the Bungles are STILL crappy. Same old Bungles.

i wouldn't be ashamed, but you re-arrange my words better than a crossword puzzle. the past is the only thing that you have to look forward to (no pun intended). b/c this year (the present), the so called bungles will embarass you twice this year.

and this so called "sorry team", beat you atleast once every year for the past few.

fansince'76
08-07-2007, 09:54 PM

Keep dreaming, junior. It's nice to dream.

MACH1
08-08-2007, 12:25 AM
i wouldn't be ashamed, but you re-arrange my words better than a crossword puzzle. the past is the only thing that you have to look forward to (no pun intended). b/c this year (the present), the so called bungles will embarass you twice this year.

and this so called "sorry team", beat you atleast once every year for the past few.

But in the end at the very least we have a nice new shiny Lombardi to show for it. :dang:

a sorry team is all you have.

Galax Steeler
08-08-2007, 03:50 AM
Hey piss on stripes can't you come up with something else besides we are going to beat you 2 games this year you have about 20 threads of the same stuff.Borring

Buzz05
08-08-2007, 07:21 AM

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...nothing to be excited about

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-08-2007, 12:15 PM

LOL....are you like 5 years old?:dang:

I love the progression....You went from thinking you were smart enough to talk smack...then realized that your football-challenged knowledge was becoming apparant. Then you plagerized pictures from another site because you were not creative enough to come up with anything yourself....and NOW you are reduced to telling people that their breath stinks!!!!

The next time you post ...you are required to bring a note from your mother stating you are allowed to be on the interne....and an apple for the teacher ....since you are being schooled in smack and football knowledge.

You may go now.

hmmmmm....didnt I dismiss you already?

Galax Steeler
08-09-2007, 03:56 AM
I think his mamas name is chad johnson.

steelpride12
08-09-2007, 09:29 AM

But in the end once again well just kick your QB's pathetic ass and take the Lombardi trophy!

Tankus_Maximus
08-09-2007, 09:55 AM
How bout this one?
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/smashbengals.gif

Now THAT, was cool. RACK HIM!!

HometownGal
08-09-2007, 11:27 AM

I don't rearrange anything, you snot-nosed whiney little brat. You make an unintelligent and/or untrue statement and I call you on it.

Like this....

the past is the only thing that you have to look forward to (no pun intended).

How can you look forward to the past? :dang: The past already happened, is fact and is contained in the record books. Or in the Steelers' case - 5 items of the "past" sit in a nice glass curio in the Steelers' front office.

And this....

b/c this year (the present), the so called bungles will embarass you twice this year.

Do you mean like they've "embarrassed" us twice in the last two seasons? See if you can answer this question realistically, kid (pun intended - baaaaaa) - the last two seasons the Bungles season was ended and they were knocked out of the playoffs by which team? Here - I'll give you a little hint. :helmet:

and finally (thank God), this....

and this so called "sorry team", beat you atleast once every year for the past few

And where did beating us "at least once every year for the past few" get them? :dang::dang:

Now run along, be a good little boy and stop wiping those boogers on your pants!!!!

MACH1
08-09-2007, 03:32 PM

http://www.film-tech.com/ubb/image_uploads/retard.jpg

BettisFan
08-09-2007, 03:41 PM
hahhahaha surpirse ur a retard lol

http://www.film-tech.com/ubb/image_uploads/retard.jpg

HometownGal
08-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Whatcha doing, piss_n_my_pants - diggin' for gold?

http://weblog.qantm.nl/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/jon_picking_his_nose.jpg

ChronoCross
08-09-2007, 05:50 PM

2002 we swept you
2003 we swept you
2004 we swept you
2005 we split and kicked you out of the playoffs.
2006 we split and stopped you from getting in the playoffs.

What ever point your trying to prove you cannot. All you people have been doing is crying for th past how many decades. Hey when is CJ going to score on us. Heard Palmer pulled out the knee brace, hmm he still feeling the effects of the past to. So why should you not feel the effects of the past. You think your going to own us. Your teams history is to cry about.

The Duke
08-09-2007, 05:52 PM
2002 we swept you
2003 we swept you
2004 we swept you

Impressive. When the bengals sweep us one year I'll be worried about them. As for now :coffee:

kiss_my_stripes
08-09-2007, 05:55 PM
I don't rearrange anything, you snot-nosed whiney little brat. You make an unintelligent and/or untrue statement and I call you on it.

Like this....

How can you look forward to the past? :dang: The past already happened, is fact and is contained in the record books. Or in the Steelers' case - 5 items of the "past" sit in a nice glass curio in the Steelers' front office.

And this....

Do you mean like they've "embarrassed" us twice in the last two seasons? See if you can answer this question realistically, kid (pun intended - baaaaaa) - the last two seasons the Bungles season was ended and they were knocked out of the playoffs by which team? Here - I'll give you a little hint. :helmet:

and finally (thank God), this....

And where did beating us "at least once every year for the past few" get them? :dang::dang:

Now run along, be a good little boy and stop wiping those boogers on your pants!!!!

god, you make yourself look dumb trying to do the same to me. no crap the past already happened. let me rephrase so maybe you can understand, (but who knows, the pittsburgh education system is known for their tards)................"the past is the only thing you have".....is that better?

and why didn't you make the playoffs last year? hmmm.......you lost against us, or "any other team" as you so kindly put it. yeah we beat you, remember? the bungles....bwaha.

and what's even more funny is that the steelers "were so much better" than us, but yet they ended up with the same record as us. :jawdrop:

fansince'76
08-09-2007, 05:57 PM
god, you make yourself look dumb....

Coming from an expert at making a complete ass of himself....

kiss_my_stripes
08-09-2007, 06:01 PM

hey lookie here! the mute actually speaks........or did you not take spelling in grade school?

The Duke
08-09-2007, 06:02 PM

:sofunny:

SteelersMongol
08-09-2007, 09:40 PM
.. and why didn't you make the playoffs last year? hmmm.......you lost against us, or "any other team" as you so kindly put it. yeah we beat you, remember? the bungles....bwaha.

and what's even more funny is that the steelers "were so much better" than us, but yet they ended up with the same record as us. :jawdrop:

Shit man, you are a RETARD. What's with "Your record is same as ours" and "You stopped us from playoffs" WHAT? They just showed it to you. OK, fine. I'll repost it.

2002 we swept you
2003 we swept you
2004 we swept you

fansince'76
08-09-2007, 10:20 PM
hey lookie here! the mute actually speaks........or did you not take spelling in grade school?

What word(s) did I misspell, exactly? Now you're not even making sense. :willy: I think the words you were looking for here instead of "spelling" were "speech therapy," perhaps? Mutes go to speech therapy. 'Tards like yourself take remedial spelling classes. See the difference now?

I'm real scared about our poor wittle offense facing your "vastly improved defense" after seeing it tonight, by the way. Bwahahahahahahahahaha! :toofunny: 489 net yards passing and a 16-point 4th quarter lead given up to the Lions. :jawdrop:

PATHETIC, preseason or not.

83-Steelers-43
08-09-2007, 10:32 PM
Do this once again and make it easy for junior..........

Cincinnati Bengals

Super Bowl Champions:
None

Super Bowls Appearances: (2)
XVI (1981), XXIII (1988)

AFL/AFC Championship
Games: (2)
1981, 1988

Division Champions: (6)
1970, 1973, 1981, 1988, 1990, 2005

Playoff Appearences: (8)
1970, 1973, 1975, 1981, 1982, 1988, 1990, 2005

Record in Playoff Games:
5-8 .385

Hall of Famers: (3)

Paul Brown Coach 1968-1975
Charlie Joiner WR 1972-1975
Anthony Munoz OT 1980-1992

Retired Numbers: (1)
54 Bob Johnson C 1968-1979

Pro Bowl MVP: (1)

2007 Carson Palmer QB

AWARDS

Coach of the Year: (1)
1969 Paul Brown

AFL Rookie of the Year: (2)
1968 Paul Robinson RB
1969 Greg Cook QB

Def. Rookie of the Year:
None

Off. Rookie of the Year: (2)
1985 Eddie Brown WR
1992 Carl Pickens WR

AFL PLayer of the Year:
None

Def. Player of the Year:
None

Off. Player of the Year: (1)
1981 Ken Anderson QB

NFL MVP: (2)
1981 Ken Anderson QB
1988 Boomer Esiason QB

Super Bowl MVP:
None

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Super Bowl Champions: (5)
IX (1974), X (1975), XIII (1978),
XIV (1979), XL (2005)

NFL Champions (pre 1966):
None

Super Bowls Appearances: (6)
XIV (1979), XXX (1995), XL (2005)

NFL Championship Games (Pre-1966):
None

NFL/AFC Championship
Games: (13)
1972, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1978, 1979, 1984, 1994, 1995, 1997, 2001, 2004, 2005

Division Champions: (17)
1972, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1983, 1984, 1992, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2002, 2004

Playoff Appearences: (23)
1947, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1989, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005

Record in Playoff Games:
28-18 .607

Hall of Famers:(22)
Bert Bell President 1941-1946
Mel Blount CB 1970-1983
Terry Bradshaw QB 1970-1983
Len Dawson QB 1957-1959
Bill Dudley RB 1942, 1945-1946
Mean Joe Greene DT 1969-1981
Jack Ham LB 1971-1982
Franco Harris RB 1972-1983
Cal Hubbard OT 1936
John Henry Johnson RB 1960-65
Walt Kiesling Coach 1939-1940,
1941-1944, 1954-1956
Jack Lambert LB 1974-1984
Bobby Layne QB 1958-196
John McNally Coach 1934, 37-39
Marion Motley RB 1955
Chuck Noll Coach 1969-1991
Art Rooney Owner 1933-1988
Dan Rooney Owner 1955-Present
John Stallworth WR 1974-1987
Ernie Stauter DT 1950-1963
Lynn Swann WR 1974-1982
Mike Webster C 1974-1988

70 Ernie Stautner DT 1950-1963

Pro Bowl MVP: (4)
1957 Ernie Stautner* OT
1960 Gene Lipscomb* OT
1963 Gene Lipscomb OT
1977 Mel Blount CB

*-Played on Losing Team

AWARDS

1992 Bill Cowher

Def. Rookie of the Year: (3)
1969 Mean Joe Greene DT
1974 Jack Lambert LB
2001 Kendrell Bell LB

Off. Rookie of the Year: (4)
1958 Jimmy Orr WR
1972 Franco Harris RB
1984 Louis Lipps WR
2004 Ben Roethlisberger QB

Def. Player of the Year: (4)
1974 Mean Joe Greene DT
1975 Mel Blount CB
1976 Jack Lambert LB
1993 Rod Woodson DB

Off. Player of the Year :
None

1946 Bill Dudley RB
1978 Terry Bradshaw QB

Super Bowl MVP: (5)
IX Franco Harris RB (1974)
X Lynn Swann WR (1975)
XIII Terry Bradshaw QB (1978)
XIV Terry Bradshaw QB (1979)
XL Hines Ward WR (2005)

SteelCityMan786
08-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Do this one again..........

Cincinnati Bengals

Super Bowl Champions:
None

Super Bowls Appearances: (2)
XVI (1981), XXIII (1988)

AFL/AFC Championship
Games: (2)
1981, 1988

Division Champions: (6)
1970, 1973, 1981, 1988, 1990, 2005

Playoff Appearences: (8)
1970, 1973, 1975, 1981, 1982, 1988, 1990, 2005

Record in Playoff Games:
5-8 .385

Hall of Famers: (3)

Paul Brown Coach 1968-1975
Charlie Joiner WR 1972-1975
Anthony Munoz OT 1980-1992

54 Bob Johnson C 1968-1979

Pro Bowl MVP: (1)

2007 Carson Palmer QB

AWARDS

1969 Paul Brown

AFL Rookie of the Year: (2)
1968 Paul Robinson RB
1969 Greg Cook QB

Def. Rookie of the Year:
None

Off. Rookie of the Year: (2)
1985 Eddie Brown WR
1992 Carl Pickens WR

AFL PLayer of the Year:
None

Def. Player of the Year:
None

Off. Player of the Year: (1)
1981 Ken Anderson QB

1981 Ken Anderson QB
1988 Boomer Esiason QB

Super Bowl MVP:
None

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Super Bowl Champions: (5)
XIV (1979), XL (2005)

NFL Champions (pre 1966):
None

Super Bowls Appearances: (6)
XIV (1979), XXX (1995), XL (2005)

NFL Championship Games (Pre-1966):
None

NFL/AFC Championship
Games: (13)
1972, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1978, 1979, 1984, 1994, 1995, 1997, 2001, 2004, 2005

Division Champions: (17)
1972, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1983, 1984, 1992, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2002, 2004

Playoff Appearences: (23)
1947, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1989, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005

Record in Playoff Games:
28-18 .607

Hall of Famers:(22)
Bert Bell President 1941-1946
Mel Blount CB 1970-1983
Terry Bradshaw QB 1970-1983
Len Dawson QB 1957-1959
Bill Dudley RB 1942, 1945-1946
Mean Joe Greene DT 1969-1981
Jack Ham LB 1971-1982
Franco Harris RB 1972-1983
Cal Hubbard OT 1936
John Henry Johnson RB 1960-65
Walt Kiesling Coach 1939-1940,
1941-1944, 1954-1956
Jack Lambert LB 1974-1984
Bobby Layne QB 1958-196
John McNally Coach 1934, 37-39
Marion Motley RB 1955
Chuck Noll Coach 1969-1991
Art Rooney Owner 1933-1988
Dan Rooney Owner 1955-Present
John Stallworth WR 1974-1987
Ernie Stauter DT 1950-1963
Lynn Swann WR 1974-1982
Mike Webster C 1974-1988

70 Ernie Stautner DT 1950-1963

Pro Bowl MVP: (4)
1957 Ernie Stautner* OT
1960 Gene Lipscomb* OT
1963 Gene Lipscomb OT
1977 Mel Blount CB

*-Played on Losing Team

AWARDS

1992 Bill Cowher

Def. Rookie of the Year: (3)
1969 Mean Joe Greene DT
1974 Jack Lambert LB
2001 Kendrell Bell LB

Off. Rookie of the Year: (4)
1958 Jimmy Orr WR
1972 Franco Harris RB
1984 Louis Lipps WR
2004 Ben Roethlisberger QB

Def. Player of the Year: (4)
1974 Mean Joe Greene DT
1975 Mel Blount CB
1976 Jack Lambert LB
1993 Rod Woodson DB

Off. Player of the Year :
None

1946 Bill Dudley RB
1978 Terry Bradshaw QB

Super Bowl MVP: (5)
IX Franco Harris RB (1974)
X Lynn Swann WR (1975)
XIII Terry Bradshaw QB (1978)
XIV Terry Bradshaw QB (1979)
XL Hines Ward WR (2005)

I believe 83 has summed it all up.

If not, the pathetic Bengals fan can get it from the Big Guns Later. :wantsome:

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 01:13 AM
I believe 83 has summed it all up.

If not, the pathetic Bengals fan can get it from the Big Guns Later. :wantsome:

blah, blah, blah, your team is a has been. get used to it. b/c the bengals are going to bring it to your ass.

SteelersMongol
08-10-2007, 01:45 AM
blah, blah, blah, your team is a has been. get used to it. b/c the bengals are going to bring it to your ass.

How you gonna bring us down, when your team loses to the Lions?

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 01:53 AM
How you gonna bring us down, when your team loses to the Lions?

rinse.....repeat. sort of like how the squeelers think they own the nfl. just because you have the most homers doesn't mean you will kick ass.

again..........practice. pre-season doesn't matter. just like your win against the saints doesn't matter......

SteelersMongol
08-10-2007, 01:58 AM
... sort of like how the squeelers think they own the nfl...

u know, actually i think we probably DO OWN the NFL, since Mr. Rooney's opinion weighs heavy on the NFL decision making process.

but I know for sure WE OWN you sorry Bunghole a$$es!

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 02:02 AM
u know, actually i think we probably DO OWN the NFL, since Mr. Rooney's opinion weighs heavy on the NFL decision making process.

but I know for sure WE OWN you sorry Bunghole a$$es!

mr rooney? please.....it doesn't matter if he owns it or not...your team will suck a big one this year. and by admitting that the fact that he does own everything...along with the steelers...means that your so called "franchise" is nothing more than a sham.................it's too bad considering terry was one of the best qb's ever.

SteelersMongol
08-10-2007, 02:09 AM
mr rooney? please.....it doesn't matter if he owns it or not...your team will suck a big one this year. and by admitting that the fact that he does own everything...along with the steelers...means that your so called "franchise" is nothing more than a sham.................it's too bad considering terry was one of the best qb's ever.

sorry man, u'r not making sense. bungholes sucking, their going to prisons, and all that are now NFL's fault, cuz u thought Mr. Rooney owns it? wow. i'm out for the day. have a sweet nightmares!

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 02:13 AM
sorry man, u'r not making sense. bungholes sucking, their going to prisons, and all that are now NFL's fault, cuz u thought Mr. Rooney owns it? wow. i'm out for the day. have a sweet nightmares!

it's actually pretty simple butthole...........your team has sucked for the past 30 years....other than the fact that you made it to the post season. your 05 SB win was tainted with ref calls.

bengals owned you guys in the 80's b/c your team was irrevelant.

prison??? rinse............repeat..........................a long with every other so called insult to the team that is going to kick your ass

Galax Steeler
08-10-2007, 03:06 AM
Hey piss on stripes your mommy let you stay up late tonight didn't she or he whoever johnson is.

Preacher
08-10-2007, 03:21 AM
You know....

This kid is taking so much abuse, I may have to take him off ignore so that I can monitor all of you for child abuse!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-10-2007, 04:14 AM
Piss My Stripes it's actually pretty simple butthole...........your team has sucked for the past 30 years....other than the fact that you made it to the post season. your 05 SB win was tainted with ref calls.

Okay the point when talking smack is to be able to back up your smack with facts....do you REALLY believe that we have sucked for 30 years?....since 1977?....Do I REALLY need to compare records since that time (since you brought up the time frame)....Get real...grow up...Go away.
(pathetic)

Buzz05
08-10-2007, 08:04 AM
it's actually pretty simple butthole...........your team has sucked for the past 30 years....other than the fact that you made it to the post season. your 05 SB win was tainted with ref calls.

prison??? rinse............repeat..........................a long with every other so called insult to the team that is going to kick your ass

Are you serious? Kid you must be in some kind of dream world. The record since 1977 is as followed you little piss ant...Steelers 35 wins...Bung Holes 28 wins....so suck it long and suck hard.

HometownGal
08-10-2007, 03:03 PM

What a hypocrite you are, kid (baaaaaa). Now who is "living in the past"? So tell us oh little pissant of football wisdom - which NFL Championship game did the Bungles win in the 1980's?

Guess I'm going to have to remind you again......

All time Steelers/Bungles series record:

STEELERS - 44
BUNGLES - 30

OWNED!

SteelerFanInCA
08-10-2007, 04:26 PM
This guy is smoking some good crack.

kiss_my_stripes
08-12-2007, 01:13 PM
What a hypocrite you are, kid (baaaaaa). Now who is "living in the past"? So tell us oh little pissant of football wisdom - which NFL Championship game did the Bungles win in the 1980's?
Guess I'm going to have to remind you again......

All time Steelers/Bungles series record:

STEELERS - 44
BUNGLES - 30

OWNED!

here you go:

AFC Champions before loosing to Montana and the 49ers. :coffee:

fansince'76
08-12-2007, 01:14 PM
here you go:

Which was when, exactly? Yeah, right, WE'RE the ones living in the past. You still have an Ickey poster on your wall? :jerkit:

kiss_my_stripes
08-12-2007, 01:17 PM
i have never reffered to the past, but you pansies always do. and since hometown doesn't know her facts, i was just sending a reminder. but like i said........the past is past and i live in the present.

who dey

fansince'76
08-12-2007, 01:19 PM
i have never reffered to the past, but you pansies always do. and since hometown doesn't know her facts, i was just sending a reminder. but like i said........the past is past and i live in the present.

who dey

No, you don't live in the present if you're bringing up the '88 Bengals to help your weak-assed argument. And HTG has forgotten more about football than you'll probably ever know. Try again, 'tard.

kiss_my_stripes
08-12-2007, 01:35 PM
No, you don't live in the present if you're bringing up the '88 Bengals to help your weak-assed argument. And HTG has forgotten more about football than you'll probably ever know. Try again, 'tard.

you are the biggest moron ever. i do live in the present, not the past. i have never once mentioned anything about 88 other than my last post. and that was only to prove somebody wrong.

never again will i mention it.......but the funny thing is......i gaurantee i will hear some jag off mention 5 rings again......

Jman
08-12-2007, 01:36 PM
How is it nobody has a problem with other teams bringing up their accomplishments?

fansince'76
08-12-2007, 01:43 PM

you are the biggest moron ever.

Coming from the most delusional retard of a Bungles fan I've run across in quite a while, that doesn't mean too much. Try again, 'tard.

GoldCrush
08-12-2007, 04:27 PM
Don't be mad that our "bad decision making QB" threw a toss to a Rookie that ended your season last year. BTW is the Whole Bungles team on House Arrest or is Marvin holding all their hands because I haven't seen any of them on Americas most wanted lately?

HometownGal
08-12-2007, 05:28 PM
here you go:

No championship ring or Lombardi. I thought so. I rest my case.

HometownGal
08-12-2007, 05:33 PM

who dey

I don't know what "facts" puddin' head? You obviously have a problem with reading comprehension - my question to you was....

So tell us oh little pissant of football wisdom - which NFL Championship game did the Bungles win in the 1980's?

An AFC Championship doesn't qualify as an NFL Championship, dum dum. :dang: Football 101.

kiss_my_stripes
08-12-2007, 08:21 PM
I don't know what "facts" puddin' head? You obviously have a problem with reading comprehension - my question to you was....

An AFC Championship doesn't qualify as an NFL Championship, dum dum. :dang: Football 101.

oh well since you put it like that, it makes sense......

but anybody else would have just said superbowl.............dum dum......:dang:

SteelersMongol
08-12-2007, 08:43 PM

:yawn: :coffee:

fansince'76
08-12-2007, 10:28 PM

It's "Super Bowl" - two words, 'tard. I know the concept is foreign to you, but the language is still English. Keep up.

tony hipchest
08-12-2007, 10:50 PM
bengalfan say: "kiss my stripes"

http://www.spandexwear.com/buffet/buf108-2.jpg

:jawdrop:

SteelersMongol
08-13-2007, 12:54 AM
bengalfan say: "kiss my stripes"

http://www.spandexwear.com/buffet/buf108-2.jpg

:jawdrop:

:toofunny: ha ha ha. I saw his mom's photo when he posted it here, but I didn't know he'd posted his photo online as well. :toofunny:

HometownGal
08-13-2007, 09:16 AM

What the hell do you think the Super Bowl is, dodo? The NFL CHAMPIONSHIP. I should have known a Bungle couldn't comprehend simple English much less realize that winning 1 AFC Championship in 18 years and losing in the only Super Bowl they've ever played in isn't something to be tootin' your horn over. :sofunny:

CantStop85
08-13-2007, 09:35 AM
What the hell do you think the Super Bowl is, dodo? The NFL CHAMPIONSHIP. I should have known a Bungle couldn't comprehend simple English much less realize that winning 1 AFC Championship in 18 years and losing in the only Super Bowl they've ever played in isn't something to be tootin' your horn over. :sofunny:

Actually, they've played in 2 Super Bowls...both losses to the 49ers....

Carry on.

rbryan
08-13-2007, 09:55 AM
Both loses to Pittsburgh native Joe Montanna. The Burgh owns Cincy in every possible way.

HometownGal
08-13-2007, 01:57 PM
Actually, they've played in 2 Super Bowls...both losses to the 49ers....

Carry on.

Thanks for the correction, CS. :wink02: Doesn't really matter how many Super Bowls the Bungles have played in - the team that ends up with the Super Bowl "L" in their column is no better when all is said and done than the team that finished that season at the bottom of the barrel.

fansince'76
08-13-2007, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the correction, CS. :wink02: Doesn't really matter how many Super Bowls the Bungles have played in - the team that ends up with the Super Bowl "L" in their column is no better when all is said and done than the team that finished that season at the bottom of the barrel.

Believe it or not, I rooted for the Bengals in both of those games. I really thought they were gonna pull that second one out. If only Billups would have held onto the damn ball when Montana hit him right in the hands with it. :dang:

CantStop85
08-13-2007, 02:13 PM
Believe it or not, I rooted for the Bengals in both of those games. I really thought they were gonna pull that second one out. If only Billups would have held onto the damn ball when Montana hit him right in the hands with it. :dang:

I wasn't even alive yet and it still hurts to be reminded about that. :flap:

Jman
08-13-2007, 02:33 PM
:toofunny: ha ha ha. I saw his mom's photo when he posted it here, but I didn't know he'd posted his photo online as well. :toofunny:

LOL. :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-13-2007, 02:44 PM

shame on you HTG...you said the Bengals had won "0" super bowls when in fact they lost two!!!:dang::dang::dang:

kiss_my_stripes
08-13-2007, 04:10 PM
so, how was that packers game?

fansince'76
08-13-2007, 04:12 PM

Some good things, some bad things. No 16-point lead pissed away in the 4th quarter, though.

HometownGal
08-13-2007, 06:28 PM

A lot more entertaining than that Bungles/Lions game. Of course, taking a dump is more entertaining than watching any Bungles game.

stillers4me
08-13-2007, 06:54 PM
A lot more entertaining than that Bungles/Lions game. Of course, taking a dump is more entertaining than watching any Bungles game.

Oh come on, HTG!! Weren't you laughing your ass off after Shayne Graham shanked that game winning field goal????? (for the third game in a row)

Now THAT"S entertainment!!!!!! :toofunny:

CantStop85
08-13-2007, 06:59 PM
Oh come on, HTG!! Weren't you laughing your ass off after Shayne Graham shanked that game winning field goal????? (for the third game in a row)

Now THAT"S entertainment!!!!!! :toofunny:

About as entertaining as the Steelers' O-line getting run through by Cullen Jenkins and company.

kiss_my_stripes
08-13-2007, 09:35 PM
About as entertaining as the Steelers' O-line getting run through by Cullen Jenkins and company.

:iagree:

ben's going to have a great year thanks to these guys!!

:injured:

fansince'76
08-13-2007, 09:36 PM
:iagree:

ben's going to have a great year thanks to these guys!!

:injured:

Still better than the one that sieve you call a secondary is going to have.

kiss_my_stripes
08-13-2007, 09:51 PM
Still better than the one that sieve you call a secondary is going to have.

well considering little ben has undergone some head trauma in the past few years, im not to worried about it.

he might mistake our players for his, like he usually does.

tony hipchest
08-13-2007, 09:54 PM
About as entertaining as the Steelers' O-line getting run through by Cullen Jenkins and company.you mean the same line that helped ben to a 15-1 and sb winning season? sure hartings is gone, but what have the bungles done during that span? win a tiebreaker with the steelers by posting thir 18 year best record of 11-5?

:toofunny:

good luck without the "drunken captain" steinbeck at the helm.

HometownGal
08-13-2007, 09:57 PM
well considering little ben has undergone some head trauma in the past few years, im not to worried about it.

Hey nar nar - kindly knock off the remarks about Ben's injuries, please. Hate on him all you want - he still has 1 more ring on his finger than Cartoon. No one with any degree of class around here made fun of Palmer's boo boo, so please in that respect, have some class yourself.

fansince'76
08-13-2007, 10:01 PM

You know the saying you're only as good as your last game? Seems "little Ben" had no problem differentiating between uniforms on this play that ended your pathetic season:

tUObYW-x0Ro

*Sigh* Once again, try again, 'tard. :rolleyes:

Preacher
08-13-2007, 10:01 PM
Hey nar nar - kindly knock off the remarks about Ben's injuries, please. Hate on him all you want - he still has 1 more ring on his finger than Cartoon. No one with any degree of class around here made fun of Palmer's boo boo, so please in that respect, have some class yourself.

Here Here.

I give my sentiments when I found out that Irons was hurt. I wish the guy well.

I EXPECT the same respect back.

As one of our long time posters have once posted before...

"Internet anonymity is no excuse for being a jackass"

MACH1
08-13-2007, 11:47 PM

You really need to pull your head out.
http://static.flickr.com/95/215264558_f93af477e1.jpg

Galax Steeler
08-14-2007, 04:28 AM
That looks like pis on stripes head stuck up johnsons ass.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-14-2007, 06:12 AM

hmmmm....we are .500 for the preseason....how about you?
seriously....can one be so stupid that it actually hurts?...'cause your gonna kill yourself.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-14-2007, 06:13 AM

You cant blame Ben...I was almost SURE that Brad St. Louis was a Steeler after our last meeting.
:toofunny::sofunny::toofunny::sofunny:

HometownGal
08-14-2007, 08:55 AM
You cant blame Ben...I was almost SURE that Brad St. Louis was a Steeler after our last meeting.
:toofunny::sofunny::toofunny::sofunny:

:toofunny::rofl::chuckle::toofunny:

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 04:56 PM

fine......i have no problem with that (and enough class). but don't pretend that some fans didn't cheer kimo.

kudos to ben for throwing to the right player last game. enjoy it while you can.

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 05:33 PM
fine......i have no problem with that (and enough class). but don't pretend that some fans didn't cheer kimo.

I certainly wasn't one of them, although you're right. And I consider the Steelers fans that did cheer Palmer's injury a disgrace to the fanbase, personally. Mocking injuries just isn't cool, regardless of who they happen to.

SteelersMongol
08-14-2007, 09:35 PM

kudos to ben for throwing to the right player last game. enjoy it while you can.

:blah:

Have you seen any thread in this forum that WE were actually cheering for Palmer's injury? :coffee: Cuz if you haven't, than get your whiny a$$ out of here! You're about get really annoying.

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 10:21 PM
:blah:

Have you seen any thread in this forum that WE were actually cheering for Palmer's injury? :coffee: Cuz if you haven't, than get your whiny a$$ out of here! You're about get really annoying.

did i say that i did see someone in this forum cheer about it? no...........read my post again bunghole.

and the only reason that im getting annoying is because i'm frustrating you.....mission accomplished.

SteelersMongol
08-14-2007, 10:27 PM
did i say that i did see someone in this forum cheer about it? no...........read my post again bunghole...

Then WE ARE NOT responsible for your feelings being hurt by some random people, a$$-w*p*! Stop whining.

SteelersMongol
08-14-2007, 10:28 PM
... and the only reason that im getting annoying is because i'm frustrating you.....mission accomplished...

ARE WE STILL BANNING TROLLS? :coffee:

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 10:36 PM
Then WE ARE NOT responsible for your feelings being hurt by some random people, a$$-w*p*! Stop whining.

god you are a moron. i feel like im talking to a brick wall....

i never said you were responsible. and believe me, my feelings were never hurt. sounds like your the one that needs a tissue.

:crying01::

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 10:37 PM

Good! Now you know how we feel when going back and forth with you. :banging:

SteelersMongol
08-14-2007, 10:38 PM

i never said you were responsible. and believe me, my feelings were never hurt. sounds like your the one that needs a tissue.

:crying01::

:screwy: Again, STOP WHINING!

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 10:40 PM
:screwy: Again, STOP WHINING!

Mongol, if this were the "savior" of your franchise, wouldn't you whine? I would:

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7042/palmerhk5.jpg

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

SteelersMongol
08-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Mongol, if this were the "savior" of your franchise, wouldn't you whine? I would:

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7042/palmerhk5.jpg

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

You know what? May be I would. Ha ha ha. :toofunny:

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 10:43 PM
rinse..........repeat. come on guys, i thought we were done with year old pictures.

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 10:46 PM
rinse..........repeat. come on guys, i thought we were done with year old pictures.

Year-old fake Photoshop pictures, maybe. Actual advertisements that someone stupidly agreed to do are still fair game.

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 10:49 PM
and how is fat chicks in steeler shirts, ben being drunk, and hines ward crying like he's on his period, photoshopped?

SteelersMongol
08-14-2007, 10:52 PM
and how is fat chicks in steeler shirts...

Dude, we all know that's your sister posing as you've promised her ... :sofunny:

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 10:52 PM
and how is fat chicks in steeler shirts, ben being drunk, and hines ward crying like he's on his period, photoshopped?

I'm talking about infantile shit like this:

http://www.partiers.com/gobrowns/steelerssuck_comnewben.jpg

Yeah, that's not Photoshopped. :rolleyes:

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 10:54 PM
I'm talking about infantile shit like this:

http://www.partiers.com/gobrowns/steelerssuck_comnewben.jpg

Yeah, that's not Photoshopped. :rolleyes:

no really? i thought that's what he really looks like!!!

derrr............. and there is plenty of photoshopped bengals stuff too. the pics i provided were absolutely real.

SteelersMongol
08-14-2007, 10:56 PM
no really? i thought that's what he really looks like!!!..

get a freaking eyeglasses, a$$-w*p*!

tony hipchest
08-14-2007, 10:56 PM
and how is fat chicks in steeler shirts, :cheer: lol.

is that all you got? there is a cheap browns board out there somewhere desperately awaiting your undying attention!

amatuer

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 10:59 PM
the pics i provided were absolutely real.

The ad I posted of Cornhole King Palmer was absolutely genuine as well.

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 10:59 PM
:cheer: lol.

is that all you got? there is a cheap browns board out there somewhere desperately awaiting your undying attention!

amatuer

and your so supposed to be billy bad ass from what i hear. but you've provided nothing that's even remotely funny.

SteelersMongol
08-14-2007, 11:04 PM
and your so supposed to be billy bad ass from what i hear. but you've provided nothing that's even remotely funny.

Didn't you see "Want to talk smack? ... Not for the meek of heart or easily offended! ATTENTION: MATURE PEOPLE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR ONLY!" Blind, stupid, and ignorant? :shake01:

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 11:05 PM
you've provided nothing that's even remotely funny.

Like you have? :rolleyes: And yes, it's not normal for the butt of the joke (you) to laugh.

tony hipchest
08-14-2007, 11:20 PM
and your so supposed to be billy bad ass from what i hear. but you've provided nothing that's even remotely funny.child abuse is never humorous.

SteelersMongol
08-14-2007, 11:23 PM
child abuse is never humorous.

:toofunny: Ha ha ha. LMAO. Oh, Tony. :hug:

kiss_my_stripes
08-15-2007, 12:41 PM
child abuse is never humorous.

wow....i think i found a pedophile.... but anyways, back on topic, ward and company will be asking for their mommys again.

tony hipchest
08-15-2007, 12:54 PM
wow....i think i found a pedophile.....congrats. i wish the best for you and your biological father finally establishing a relationship and connection. :cheers: