PDA

View Full Version : Ooooo The Bungles Skeere Me!

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Hey Bungles fans - we're soooo skeered! NOT! Bwa ha ha!!! :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

See Hines. See Hines run. See Hines scorch the Bungles D. See Hines smile. :tt02::tt02:

0z0-Z3KTduo

revefsreleets
08-05-2007, 02:23 PM
I know you're joking, but, to be quite honest, the Bengals DO scare the Hell out of me! The drugs, the assaults, the guns, the thefts. This is a scary crew.

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Hey Bungles fans - we're soooo skeered! NOT! Bwa ha ha!!! :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

See Hines. See Hines run. See Hines scorch the Bungles D. See Hines smile. :tt02::tt02:

0z0-Z3KTduo

prepare for a beating just like this.....all season long

_Ns2TpU58_0

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 02:34 PM

Prepare to continue to be owned by the Pittsburgh Steelers.

SEASON SERIES: 43-30 and it sure as hell aint in favor of the Bungles. :tt02::tt02::tt02:

fansince'76
08-05-2007, 02:35 PM

_Ns2TpU58_0

You serious? What's next, "My old man can beat up your old man!"? :rolleyes:

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 02:36 PM
You serious? What's next, "My old man can lick your old man!"? :rolleyes:

Sad to say, Gary - that is the norm in Shitsinnati. :toofunny:

fansince'76
08-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Sad to say, Gary - that is the norm in Shitsinnati. :toofunny:

That's why I edited my post - I'm sure in that place "lick" can be taken two ways. :toofunny:

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Prepare to continue to be owned by the Pittsburgh Steelers.

SEASON SERIES: 43-30 and it sure as hell aint in favor of the Bungles. :tt02::tt02::tt02:

thats the funny thing......if your team is so superior, shouldn't that record be a little more lopsided? i think you need a hug......:hug:

Crushzilla
08-05-2007, 02:41 PM

_Ns2TpU58_0

Listen.

I don't normally do this.

But I'm willing to take you under my wing and teach you how to come into other team's boards and actually talk sh*t.

You're a young kid, you have time to learn.

With the right diet and mental stimulation... you may be able to justify why you're team, who hasn't done anything since you've been alive, is the team to beat...

The offers on the table, spanky... because you've posted, what, 100 times, and not said a single thing, yet...

Come on, man. You're weighing down the server!

rog
08-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Listen.

But I'm willing to take you under my wing and teach you how to come into other team's boards and actually talk sh*t.

With the right diet and mental stimulation... you may be able to justify why you're team, who hasn't done anything since you've been alive, is the team to beat...

The offers on the table, spanky... because you've posted, what, 100 times, and not said a single thing, yet...

Hey your probably going to have to explain what mental stimulation is to him remember he is a Bungals fan.

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 02:48 PM
thats the funny thing......if your team is so superior, shouldn't that record be a little more lopsided? i think you need a hug......:hug:

OK dum dum - we'll take it a step further....

All-time post-season record - Shitsinnati Bungles - 5-8

All time post-season record - Pittsburgh Steelers - 28-18.

OWNED!!! :tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

Crushzilla
08-05-2007, 02:56 PM
OK dum dum - we'll take it a step further....

All-time post-season record - Shitsinnati Bungles - 5-8

All time post-season record - Pittsburgh Steelers - 28-18.

OWNED!!! :tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

Wow. 13 playoff games in 40 years?

More than I thought...

We've had that much in, what, the past decade?

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Wow. 13 playoff games in 40 years?

More than I thought...

We've had that much in, what, the past decade?

Did ya notice - no response from piss_n_my_glass? :toofunny:

fansince'76
08-05-2007, 03:01 PM
What, you guys chase kiss_my_sphincter outta here already? :crying01:

Crushzilla
08-05-2007, 03:02 PM

Of course. Offering statistical arguments would totally shred his stance... not to mention his creditbi... whoops. Almost gave him WAAAY too much credit.

:sofunny:

Come on, man. EARN SOME RESPECT. Give us something valid!

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 04:00 PM
Of course. Offering statistical arguments would totally shred his stance... not to mention his creditbi... whoops. Almost gave him WAAAY too much credit.

Come on, man. EARN SOME RESPECT. Give us something valid!

That's the thing Crush - he CAN'T validate any of his jibberish, nor can he deny that the Steelers OWN the Bungles. :tt02::cheers:

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Well lookie who I found. It's kiss_n_my_pants....

http://www.birkoph.com/owned/owned_help.jpg

SteelCityMan786
08-05-2007, 05:29 PM
You serious? What's next, "My old man can beat up your old man!"? :rolleyes:

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 08:37 PM

no sorry...i actually was attending a little event called life......:dang:

maybe there is some way i can monitor this 24/7....

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 08:51 PM

Riiiiiiighto and pip pip there skippy. That's why you spend so much time on a Steelers message board.

SteelersMongol
08-05-2007, 09:28 PM

_Ns2TpU58_0

When your team can't beat our team, is this how you handle the competition? :jawdrop: Beating up scarecrow that was dressed up in Steelers uniform? Wow. :dang:

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Beating up scarecrow that was dressed up in Steelers uniform? Wow. :dang:

Ooooooo - the great and powerful Oz is going to be very, very mad at those Bungholes' "fans".

http://www.sethbarnes.com/blogphotos/sethbarnes/www/great_oz.jpg

RoethlisBURGHer
08-06-2007, 12:01 AM
When the Bungholes actually win a Super Bowl,let alone five of them,then come talk some trash.

steelpride12
08-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Listen.

Come on leave him alone its just that time of the month!

Galax Steeler
08-06-2007, 04:11 AM
Piss on stripes had to go and catch the short yellow bus for retards.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-06-2007, 05:14 AM

Being that your from Cincy, sooooo you are probably unemployed....try the local library. Remember you are in Cincinatti..so first get permission from your mom....and wear a whistle that you can blow real hard (I know you can do that) when Chris Henry & Carson Palmer drive by you reaaaal slow. (By the way...no matter what they say....they dont really have candy for you...its a trick)

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-06-2007, 05:21 AM

See ...there you go. You can Cheer for Carson Palmer...You can Like Carson Palmer....but you DONT have to act like Carson Palmer. Keep your hugs to yourself thank you. :yuck:

memphissteelergirl
08-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Latest Lombardi Trophy Count

Steelers 5

Bungholes 0

That is all. Carry on...

:coffee:

HometownGal
08-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Hey piss_n_your_glass - how'd you like the ass whoopin' the Steelers laid on the NFC champions last night? :toofunny::toofunny::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

Haven't seen you around - whatsa matter - cat got your tongue? :toofunny::point::point: Or - did your stripes turn yellow?

SteelCityMan786
08-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Latest Lombardi Trophy Count

Steelers 5

Bungholes 0

That is all. Carry on...

Served Bengals.

HometownGal
08-06-2007, 10:04 PM
Wow - amazing that there was no response to my question above. :toofunny::toofunny:

Must be a very happy goat out there tonight.

http://www.clearcreekradio.com/Images/goat%20smiling.jpg

Jman
08-06-2007, 10:15 PM
I know you're joking, but, to be quite honest, the Bengals DO scare the Hell out of me! The drugs, the assaults, the guns, the thefts. This is a scary crew.

I know that Phili has the Eagles, but the city has the highest crime rate currently. Maybe the Bengals should consider a move; they'd fit right in.

steelpride12
08-06-2007, 10:56 PM
ha i love this whole argument thing its so funny because we are whooping his piss in a cup ass cuz he has nothing to back his sorry fag ass team up except there all in jail and they have no rings and recently starting be an OK team and sucked there whole time of existance and he is only a fan cuz there good these last few years and he says he has a life, but spends his time on yes steeler forums not Cincy forums so it makes me wonder....is he jealous, is he even a bengal fan and if so for how long(2 days), why he is arguing with a team that has 5 rings. wow answer all this kiss my ass?

Galax Steeler
08-07-2007, 03:58 AM
I think johnson has his tonuge.

SteelerFanInCA
08-07-2007, 03:17 PM
Nice video HTG. Glad to see bungle fans still have their heads up their assess. (It's the only way they can hide from the law)

kiss_my_stripes
08-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Wow - amazing that there was no response to my question above. :toofunny::toofunny:

Must be a very happy goat out there tonight.

http://www.clearcreekradio.com/Images/goat%20smiling.jpg

no, i don't like to have sex with your mother.....:banana:

fansince'76
08-07-2007, 03:41 PM
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Pittsburghfan
08-07-2007, 03:42 PM

But you do with boys.:banana:

:tt02::tt02:

Virginia Steeler
08-07-2007, 03:43 PM
again, win a playoff game....Last one was 6,057 days ago....

it takes a real loser to spend this much time on a rival's message board...it must suck to have that much free time....a Bengals fan without a real job, man that's tough.

fansince'76
08-07-2007, 03:44 PM
But you do with boys.

And his brother(s), sister(s), cousins, and anyone else that falls within his family tree....

Virginia Steeler
08-07-2007, 03:49 PM
he also has a life-size cardboard cut out of Norman Julius "Boomer" Esiason with a strategically placed hole....

kiss_my_stripes
08-07-2007, 03:50 PM
he also has a life-size cardboard cut out of Norman Julius "Boomer" Esiason with a strategically placed hole....

tell me virginia, was pittsburgh too crappy to live in, or do the redskins suck that bad?

Pittsburghfan
08-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Virginia Steeler
Same thing with Mucho Gayo (CJ)

and his "prison friend".
Cream_my_pants is just hiding his true side.

Virginia Steeler
08-07-2007, 03:58 PM
tell me virginia, was pittsburgh too crappy to live in, or do the redskins suck that bad?

The Virginia in my name refers to the University of Virginia.

Yes, the Redskins are unbearable. Their fans are terrible. The "11-5 at least" talk has started once again.

I've always lived in VA, but have always been a Steelers, Pens, and Pirates fan.

fansince'76
08-07-2007, 03:59 PM

At least the Redskins have won something....

Pittsburghfan
08-07-2007, 04:11 PM
:puke:Kiss_my_Stripes:monkey:

:sign09:

LEARN THAT PISS MY PANTS:sign06::sign06::sign04::sign09::sign09::sign 10::sign08:

FOOTEupyourarse
08-07-2007, 04:28 PM
lets get away from that bengals fellow........how about that video? i am so amped up to watch our steelers play those jackasses this year i cant wait. GREAT VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HometownGal
08-07-2007, 06:19 PM

Rumor has it, though, that you like to do the diddly with YOUR mother. Hey - you know the motto for Bungles fans? Incest is best!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Rumor has it, though, that you like to do the diddly with YOUR mother. Hey - you know the motto for Bungles fans? Incest is best!

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

kiss_my_stripes
08-07-2007, 09:45 PM
The Virginia in my name refers to the University of Virginia.

Yes, the Redskins are unbearable. Their fans are terrible. The "11-5 at least" talk has started once again.

I've always lived in VA, but have always been a Steelers, Pens, and Pirates fan.

ofcourse you have...because living in va, you have every right to root for the squeelers, while your local team sucks...............free bandwagon rides!!

oh and hometown gal, give it up. you know you shouldn't post pictures of your mother on the internet. her goat milk might go sour.

fansince'76
08-07-2007, 09:51 PM

Pittsburghfan
08-07-2007, 10:28 PM

Mind if i join you?
:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Galax Steeler
08-08-2007, 03:59 AM
Piss on stripes learned something new today.Grade school is really booming.

HometownGal
08-08-2007, 06:46 AM
ofcourse you have...because living in va, you have every right to root for the squeelers, while your local team sucks...............free bandwagon rides!!

oh and hometown gal, give it up. you know you shouldn't post pictures of your mother on the internet. her goat milk might go sour.

Again - sez the Bungles fan who lives in Florida. :toofunny::toofunny:

A spinchter says what?

Jman
08-08-2007, 07:58 AM
Here he is again...

It was interesting last night...Watching the 2007 Pro Bowl...The only Bowl Chad and Carson will ever be in...Carson had something interesting to say about some of the most incredible catches ever...

Isn't it ironic that he felt compelled to bring up his first touchdown pass to Chad Johnson as an unbelieveable catch? :nono: Why would you toot your own horn? Oh yea, only in the minds of Bengals and their fans are they great... It's quite sad.

Virginia Steeler
08-08-2007, 08:08 AM

yeah, I hopped on the Virginia Cavaliers and Pittsburgh Pirates bandwagon....they win lots of championships - it is easy to see why I'd pick them for college sports and baseball.

memphissteelergirl
08-08-2007, 10:25 AM

Classic troll behavior....

Boy, go clean up your room and stop botherin' grown folks!

:sign05:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-08-2007, 02:56 PM

We know you don't ....her mother is FEMALE.

Galax Steeler
08-09-2007, 04:02 AM
Where is piss on stripes guess his mother made him eat and go to bed.

steelpride12
08-09-2007, 09:28 AM

He had to go to school and then when he gets home mommy changes him diaper and spanks him...and he likes it.

HometownGal
08-09-2007, 11:14 AM

Yes, she did. :sofunny:

http://www.preciousalpaca.com/baby%20goats%20suckling.jpg

The Duke
08-09-2007, 03:09 PM
He had to go to school and then when he gets home mommy changes him diaper and spanks him...and he likes it.

With mommy you mean Carson Palmer right :toofunny:

HometownGal
08-09-2007, 03:56 PM
With mommy you mean Carson Palmer right :toofunny:

Even the wise and powerful *cough* *cough* Cartoon wouldn't lay claim to that. :toofunny:

kiss_my_stripes
08-09-2007, 05:48 PM
please people let's get away from the farm animals (Hometown's mother) and get back to the subject..............

the reasons why you should be scared of the bengals:

1) our D is younger, has more experience, and healthy. say we suck only half as bad as we did last year, and you have the Colts.

2) even w/o chris henry for the first time we meet, our O will score points on you before you can blink. you're going to wish you had joey porter (so do i, since he suckered punched jones and got away with it). they just keep getting better, and with carson going to complete 70% of his passes, you don't have a chance.

3) you have a new coach, and no matter how "great" you think he is, it's his first head coaching job. how well did cowher do his first season?

4) you don't have a fat back anymore and willis can't do everything

fansince'76
08-09-2007, 05:50 PM
3) you have a new coach, and no matter how "great" you think he is, it's his first head coaching job. how well did cowher do his first season?

He's already a better HC than "Black Jesus." With Tomlin, the inmates don't run the asylum, at least. For the record, Cowher was 11-5 his first season, which is the best that "Black Jesus" has ever done. Try again, 'tard.

HometownGal
08-09-2007, 05:53 PM
please people let's get away from the farm animals (Hometown's mother) and get back to the subject..............

the reasons why you should be scared of the bengals:

1) our D is younger, has more experience, and healthy. say we suck only half as bad as we did last year, and you have the Colts.

2) even w/o chris henry for the first time we meet, our O will score points on you before you can blink. you're going to wish you had joey porter (so do i, since he suckered punched jones and got away with it). they just keep getting better, and with carson going to complete 70% of his passes, you don't have a chance.

4) you don't have a fat back anymore and willis can't do everything

1. I call Bullsh it.

2. I call Bull shit again. Two out of two.

3. LMFAO - dolt. How's this for Cowher's first year resume?

11-5 and postseason.

1992 AP NFL Coach of the Year
1992 Sporting News NFL Coach of the Year

4. Do you mean #36, who will be inducted into the HOF?

Quit while you're ahead Junior - you're getting demolished. :toofunny:

kiss_my_stripes
08-09-2007, 05:59 PM
1. I call Bullsh it.

2. I call Bull shit again. Two out of two.

3. LMFAO - dolt. How's this for Cowher's first year resume?

11-5 and postseason.

1992 AP NFL Coach of the Year
1992 Sporting News NFL Coach of the Year

4. Do you mean #36, who will be inducted into the HOF?

Quit while you're ahead Junior - you're getting demolished. :toofunny:

will that HOF help you out this year sweetie? and good job of calling #3 out. hopefully tomlin will be nearly as good as cowher was...but highly unlikely.

and your reason for the first 2 shows how much you really are scared. give me a legit reason and maybe i'll listen.

fansince'76
08-09-2007, 06:01 PM
and your reason for the first 2 shows how much you really are scared. give me a legit reason and maybe i'll listen.

Give us a legit reason as to why your D will be so improved. FACT: your D SUCKED ASS last year. Why should we legitimize our view that this won't change much?

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-09-2007, 06:05 PM
:1) our D is younger, has more experience, and healthy. say we suck only half as bad as we did last year, and you have the Colts.

Yunger with more experience??? I believe you just made an oxymoronic statement there pal. :thumbsup:

kiss_my_stripes
08-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Give us a legit reason as to why your D will be so improved. FACT: your D SUCKED ASS last year. Why should we legitimize our view that this won't change much?

you idiots just don't get it do you? this isn't last year morons!! welcome to 2007........

and i already gave you a few reasons, but i'll repeat so pay attention this time....

1) our LB's have played together for atleast one year

2) our DB's with the additon of Hall, will be nasty..JJ has another year under his belt and Leon was the best DB out of the draft.

3) with sam adams gone, our D line is younger (with the exception of Levi), quicker, and more experienced (meaning the younger guys, w/o sam adams, have another season of playing together under their belt)

4) Madieu has improved in camp and the safety's we picked up are hard hitting, smart guys.

ChronoCross
08-09-2007, 06:31 PM
you idiots just don't get it do you? this isn't last year morons!! welcome to 2007........

and i already gave you a few reasons, but i'll repeat so pay attention this time....

1) our LB's have played together for atleast one year

2) our DB's with the additon of Hall, will be nasty..JJ has another year under his belt and Leon was the best DB out of the draft.

3) with sam adams gone, our D line is younger (with the exception of Levi), quicker, and more experienced (meaning the younger guys, w/o sam adams, have another season of playing together under their belt)

4) Madieu has improved in camp and the safety's we picked up are hard hitting, smart guys.

You sound just like a browns fan. Always saying you improved and this and that and this and that. Same old crap between both the browns and bengals fan base. You bring nothing to the table. Ok now reach down, grab em tight and ,,, wait.. first take some enzyte.. now reach back down and type something else that means nothing.

kiss_my_stripes
08-09-2007, 06:37 PM
oh please....don't even compare us to the turds. don't worry, when week 8 comes, you'll see what im talking about.

MACH1
08-09-2007, 06:40 PM
By week 8 you'll be off the bandwagon AGAIN.

fansince'76
08-09-2007, 06:40 PM
And I'm just-a shakin' in my boots.

SteelersMongol
08-09-2007, 08:47 PM
oh please....don't even compare us to the turds. don't worry, when week 8 comes, you'll see what im talking about.

:yawn:

SteelCityMan786
08-09-2007, 09:06 PM
And I'm just-a shakin' in my boots.

so am I.

NOT!

HometownGal
08-09-2007, 09:31 PM
will that HOF help you out this year sweetie? and good job of calling #3 out. hopefully tomlin will be nearly as good as cowher was...but highly unlikely.

I'm not even going to discuss Jerome Bettis or what he meant to the team and to the fans here. The Bungles haven't had a RB that makes a hair on The Bus' a ss and you know it. Green isn't a very good color on you, kid. (Baaaaaaaa)

So - you have all the answers as to whether our new HC will be as successful as Cowher? Wow- that crystal ball of yours is really pretty powerful. Maybe you should start rubbing it (I'm talking about the crystal ball, not the raisins) and see if you can predict which Bungles will end up in the slammer by Week 8. I don't need a crystal ball to predict that your "Black Jesus" will be booted out of Shitsinnati faster than I can say "The Bungles Suck" when the Steelers knock that poor excuse of a (and poorly coached) team out of playoff contention again this season. :banana:

Did you ever stop and think about why Ken Anderson, who was adored by the Brown family and revered by the 10 fans in Shitsinnati, wanted to come to the Steelers to coach? He had the choice between "sucking ass" and "having class". He chose Door #2 - what's that tell ya? :sofunny:

As I and other Steelers fans keep telling you - the Steelers OWN the Bungles. Always have, always will. :tt02::tt02: Sucks, don't it? :toofunny:

You want a legit reason - OK, I'll give you one.

THE BUNGLES SUCK. Truth hurts, huh? :toofunny:

fansince'76
08-09-2007, 09:46 PM
1) our D is younger, has more experience, and healthy.

And gave up almost 500 yards through the air to the Lions, fer Chrissakes. I know it was only a preseason game, but COME ON. You lose again, Brainiac.

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 01:27 AM
I'm not even going to discuss Jerome Bettis or what he meant to the team and to the fans here. The Bungles haven't had a RB that makes a hair on The Bus' a ss and you know it. Green isn't a very good color on you, kid. (Baaaaaaaa)

So - you have all the answers as to whether our new HC will be as successful as Cowher? Wow- that crystal ball of yours is really pretty powerful. Maybe you should start rubbing it (I'm talking about the crystal ball, not the raisins) and see if you can predict which Bungles will end up in the slammer by Week 8. I don't need a crystal ball to predict that your "Black Jesus" will be booted out of Shitsinnati faster than I can say "The Bungles Suck" when the Steelers knock that poor excuse of a (and poorly coached) team out of playoff contention again this season. :banana:

Did you ever stop and think about why Ken Anderson, who was adored by the Brown family and revered by the 10 fans in Shitsinnati, wanted to come to the Steelers to coach? He had the choice between "sucking ass" and "having class". He chose Door #2 - what's that tell ya? :sofunny:

As I and other Steelers fans keep telling you - the Steelers OWN the Bungles. Always have, always will. :tt02::tt02: Sucks, don't it? :toofunny:

You want a legit reason - OK, I'll give you one.

THE BUNGLES SUCK. Truth hurts, huh? :toofunny:

you're so funny. everytime that you post something it makes me laugh. please, along with all you homers, bring up the past. b/c, along with the rest of bengals fans, could care a less. i hope for your sake that atleast it won't be a shutout, so you'll have some sort of valid point.

THE BENGALS SUCK : 8-8; 8-8. wow, we suck, yet we have the same record. except that the refs won't be on your side this time around.

SteelersMongol
08-10-2007, 01:33 AM
you're so funny. everytime that you post something it makes me laugh. please, along with all you homers, bring up the past. b/c, along with the rest of bengals fans, could care a less. i hope for your sake that atleast it won't be a shutout, so you'll have some sort of valid point.

THE BENGALS SUCK : 8-8; 8-8. wow, we suck, yet we have the same record. except that the refs won't be on your side this time around.

Here is your most recent info, Mr. kiss-my-past! LIONS 27 vs. BENGALS 26! THE BENGALS SUCK!

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 01:46 AM
Here is your most recent info, Mr. kiss-my-past! LIONS 27 vs. BENGALS 26! THE BENGALS SUCK!

aha!! yeah. please remind me when the record counts.......we're just practicing. ha! you think the saints were actually trying? think again num nuts.

SteelersMongol
08-10-2007, 01:51 AM
aha!! yeah. please remind me when the record counts.......we're just practicing. ha! you think the saints were actually trying? think again num nuts.

boo hoo! "we were just trying", "we were just practicing", "we were just testing" blah blah. excuses excuses excuses. you were just practicing my eye. i didn't know CJ was still practicing, numnums!

hey, your village called. their idiot is missing! go home son!

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 01:57 AM
boo hoo! "we were just trying", "we were just practicing", "we were just testing" blah blah. excuses excuses excuses. you were just practicing my eye. i didn't know CJ was still practicing, numnums!

hey, your village called. their idiot is missing! go home son!

hey squeeler fans....i hope for your sake that your regular season record is better than this. but considering that you'll be sucking on carson's privates, you have a decent season ahead of you (other than the bengals)..................:dang:

SteelersMongol
08-10-2007, 02:01 AM
:yawn: :coffee:

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 02:05 AM
:yawn: :coffee:

it's too bad that you guys will suck, b/c nothing you have said will have any point. good luck against your schedule, morons.

Buzz05
08-10-2007, 07:36 AM
it's too bad that you guys will suck, b/c nothing you have said will have any point. good luck against your schedule, morons.

Does this mean your leaving? Thank God. Im tired of reading your pathetic sophmoric posts which amounts to 'My daddy can beat up your daddy'

fansince'76
08-10-2007, 09:36 AM

500 yards allowed through the air? Whatever makes you feel better, chump.

Jman
08-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Wow Lions beat the Bengals? I didn't know. Embarressing for Bengals and their fans (if there are any).

SteelCityMan786
08-10-2007, 11:09 AM

It's also too bad that none of your smack talk has had any point to it.

memphissteelergirl
08-10-2007, 11:49 AM

*Crickets chirping in background*

:coffee::yawn:

CantStop85
08-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Smack commandment #1: Thou shalt not talk smack about preseason.

fansince'76
08-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Smack commandment #2: Smack should have at least some basis in reality and fact. Kiss_my_sphincter has done nothing more than pull BS out of his ass since he's been here.

Virginia Steeler
08-10-2007, 12:55 PM
Kiss my stripes -- over 100 posts in ten days -- looks like you're trying to convince yourself the Bengals are good, not us....

you know you want to be a Steelers fan....you must be some kind of sadist or something.

stlrtruck
08-10-2007, 12:58 PM

Weren't you the one on here last Sunday talking about how the Steelers were going to lose their first pre-season game and you come back with this? Practice what you preach.

CS85 has a point, which unfortunately you were unaware of prior to running your lips prior to his attempt at educating you on smack talk, thou shalt not smack talk the pre-season.

However, another point to be made here - :sign09: and :sign01:

and one more thing - :sign07:

SteelerFanInCA
08-10-2007, 01:13 PM
A new year yet same old bungles!!!! :blah::blah::blah:

HometownGal
08-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Smack commandment #1: Thou shalt not talk smack about preseason.

How right you are, CS. Especially not when your team lost to a 3-13 team whose longest winning streak last season was 1 game. :wink02::flap:

rog
08-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Hey bengal fans, I know the Lions might have made your D look really bad and I know Irons is done for the season with his ACL injury but there were some positives you could take from the game last night. Atleast nobody got arrested. Yet.

CantStop85
08-10-2007, 07:19 PM
How right you are, CS. Especially not when your team lost to a 3-13 team whose longest winning streak last season was 1 game. :wink02::flap:

Yeah, that would be horrible...not quite as horrible as losing to a 2-14 team in the regular season, but up there. :wink02:

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Yeah, that would be horrible...not quite as horrible as losing to a 2-14 team in the regular season, but up there. :wink02:

hey, atleast they know they're one up in the pre-season.

fansince'76
08-10-2007, 07:52 PM
hey, atleast they know they're one up in the pre-season.

Who was it that started the preseason smack talk, I wonder? Hmmm.... :scratchchin:

just wanted to wish guys good luck tonight against the saints......hopefully reggie won't embarass you too much.

considering you're going to be grabbing your ankles, i figured this might ease the pain.....
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005C0XO.01._PE04_.Vaseline-Petroleum-Jelly-Baby-Fresh-Scent-Tub-13oz._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://forums.steelersfever.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=273112

SteelCityMan786
08-10-2007, 08:23 PM

13 sure as hell looks like a lopsided series.

fansince'76
08-10-2007, 08:45 PM

That's not true! We played the 1-5 Raiders in week 7 last year, so we lost to a 1-5 team, not a 2-14 one. :flap: :chuckle:

FastWillieParker39
08-10-2007, 09:06 PM
here's a fun stat........the Bengals have made the playoffs as many times as the Brownies this decade......ONCE and the Steelers have knocked both out!! Oh I love fun stats!

BleedsBlackandGold
08-10-2007, 09:25 PM

This coming from a Bengal's fan - who has the largest BAND WAGON following in the world. I've lived in Cincy for 13 years and they couldn't even sell out a home game until 2-1/2 years ago - have you EVER had a blacked out game in the Burgh? NEVER!

Get off your wagon Pisses your pants and find another team to root for this year - because - guess what - the BENGALS are and always will be the BUNGLES - they still suck!

SteelCityMan786
08-10-2007, 09:56 PM
here's a fun stat........the Bengals have made the playoffs as many times as the Brownies this decade......ONCE and the Steelers have knocked both out!! Oh I love fun stats!

I'm liking this state. It's very funny to see how the Bungals forget this.

tony hipchest
08-12-2007, 01:27 AM
wow, finally. bungledingos. whered they come from?

i guess when the cats away the mice will play.

MACH1
08-12-2007, 01:28 AM

And a not to bright one at that.

Hey guy, Welcome back.

Preacher
08-12-2007, 01:31 AM
Tony... meet kiss_my_stripes

kiss_my_stripes... meet Tony.

DING DING DING..

I got twenty on Tony in the second round (he's been out of training for a couple weeks).

fansince'76
08-12-2007, 01:34 AM

DING DING DING..

I got twenty on Tony in the second round (he's been out of training for a couple weeks).

Nope - 1st round KO for Tony in this one, you're giving kiss_my_sphincter WAAAAYYYY too much credit. :chuckle:

Welcome back, Tony. :cheers:

Preacher
08-12-2007, 01:40 AM
Nope - 1st round KO for Tony in this one, you're giving kiss_my_sphincter WAAAAYYYY too much credit. :chuckle:

Welcome back, Tony. :cheers:

Nope...

I just remember Tony talking about the beer he was going to drink in Pittsburgh!!:sofunny::sofunny:

Oh yeah..........

Welcome back Tony!!

fansince'76
08-12-2007, 01:42 AM
Nope...

I just remember Tony talking about the beer he was going to drink in Pittsburgh!!:sofunny::sofunny:

Oh yeah..........

Welcome back Tony!!

And you just reminded me of kiss_my_sphincter's extremely lame "apology" for his "dumb posts" on account of being drunk. :toofunny:

tony hipchest
08-12-2007, 01:44 AM
lol. i thought dingos were spotted, not striped. oh well, doesnt matter. no sense in digging up a bone that has had the meat chewed off and since been buried.

i guess i will have to wait for the next appearance where our new bunglefan offers up a juicy nugget such as "tony stewart will be the best TE in the AFCN", "shayne graham will make a kick to put the bungles in the playoffs", or "kenny irons will be the offensive rookie of the year".

Nope...

Oh yeah..........

Welcome back Tony!!

thanks preacher, mach1, fansince.

i must say, other than niagra, juarez, and vegas, pittsburgh is probably the best place to go out and get a beer. other than the ballparks, most places charge you less than for a coke (or pepsi).

of course yeungling was my drink of choice. didnt even bother with the iron city.

damn. 3 or 4 posts in, and im already hijacking another thread. :dang: oh well, i guess it was a dead one that needed a breath of life anyways.

so sue me.

MACH1
08-12-2007, 01:45 AM
And you just reminded me of kiss_my_sphincter's extremely lame "apology" for his "dumb posts" on account of being drunk. :toofunny:

Wouldnt you have to be a drunk to be a bungal fan?

I know I would.

SteelersMongol
08-12-2007, 05:31 AM

DING DING DING..

The boy comes in the middle of the night like a thug when everyone's a sleep. And I know he wouldn't face Tony cuz he's too little and too scared.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-12-2007, 06:43 AM

DING DING DING..

In this corner wearing the Black and Gold shorts...TOOOOOOONY Hipchest!!!:cylon:

In the far corner...wearing the pee-stained, orange and black striped skirt .... PIIIIISSSSSSS MY Stripes!!! :binky:

I....I...just cant watch!!! It just seems so.....inhumane.

HometownGal
08-12-2007, 10:49 AM

Welcome back buddy! So good to see your font around here again - how was your trip? :cheers:

We decided to keep piss_n_my_pants "warm" for you until your return. :thumbsup:

X-Terminator
08-12-2007, 11:03 AM

Welcome back, Tony! I've long since given up on our newest delusional Jailcats fan, so I'll just sit back and watch the upcoming smackdown! :popcorn:

CantStop85
08-12-2007, 12:04 PM

The Duke
08-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Tony's back!!

fansince'76
08-12-2007, 12:10 PM

If this is your way of saying that this is pretty much the only response your fellow Bengals fan deserves, I couldn't agree more.

kiss_my_stripes
08-12-2007, 01:01 PM
lol. i thought dingos were spotted, not striped. oh well, doesnt matter. no sense in digging up a bone that has had the meat chewed off and since been buried.

i guess i will have to wait for the next appearance where our new bunglefan offers up a juicy nugget such as "tony stewart will be the best TE in the AFCN", "shayne graham will make a kick to put the bungles in the playoffs", or "kenny irons will be the offensive rookie of the year".

thanks preacher, mach1, fansince.

i must say, other than niagra, juarez, and vegas, pittsburgh is probably the best place to go out and get a beer. other than the ballparks, most places charge you less than for a coke (or pepsi).

of course yeungling was my drink of choice. didnt even bother with the iron city.

damn. 3 or 4 posts in, and im already hijacking another thread. :dang: oh well, i guess it was a dead one that needed a breath of life anyways.

so sue me.

he would have been. but his acl was torn the other night. don't keep up with the times, do you? it's good news for you guys, but not really. rudi will still put up some numbers, especially with a healthy o-line.

they still sell iron city beer? who are they kidding

fansince'76
08-12-2007, 01:04 PM
he would have been.

Based on what? The same logic you used to arrive at the conclusion that your D would be "vastly improved" before giving up 500 yards through the air to the Lions? Whatever.

Jman
08-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Rudi's numbers may go up, along with his own number...age...You got maybe 2 seasons left with him. That's being generous too. I'd be very surprised if he completes the entire season w/o injury.

kiss_my_stripes
08-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Based on what? The same logic you used to arrive at the conclusion that your D would be "vastly improved" before giving up 500 yards through the air to the Lions? Whatever.

attention num nuts:

the starting D shut down the lions, and the 3rd and 4th stringers gave up all those yards. see in a pre-season game, it usually goes a little something like that. :jawdrop:

fansince'76
08-12-2007, 01:12 PM
attention num nuts:

the starting D shut down the lions, and the 3rd and 4th stringers gave up all those yards. see in a pre-season game, it usually goes a little something like that. :jawdrop:

500 yards given up through the air is still pathetic, dumbass, regardless of how you try to spin it.

kiss_my_stripes
08-12-2007, 01:14 PM
oh my god.....my bench riders suck!! i'm so worried.

fansince'76
08-12-2007, 01:16 PM

No, your entire D STILL sucks, but being the delusional 'tard you are, I don't expect you to see that.

kiss_my_stripes
08-12-2007, 01:19 PM
wait and see my friend. you'll be litterally kissing my stripes.

fansince'76
08-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Like I said in another thread - keep dreaming, junior. It's nice to dream.

tony hipchest
08-12-2007, 01:37 PM
he would have been. lol= point proven.

knocking pittsburghs beer huh? thats weak.

you can stick with the 'nati light[weight]. i'll hang with the Iron City. (figuratively speaking, of course)

kiss_my_stripes
08-12-2007, 01:42 PM
unlike iron city beer which comes from pittsburgh, "nati" light doesn't come from cincinatti. we don't try to make beer. we leave it to the proffesionals.

although we do have great chilli.

Jman
08-12-2007, 01:46 PM
unlike iron city beer which comes from pittsburgh, "nati" light doesn't come from cincinatti. we don't try to make beer. we leave it to the proffesionals.

Perhaps you can enjoy it from the jail on your third arrest?

fansince'76
08-12-2007, 01:49 PM

I'm sure you're all experts at making pruno, though.

MACH1
08-12-2007, 02:01 PM

Just like football. Leave it to the pros that know how to win. :dang:

tony hipchest
08-12-2007, 02:23 PM

although we do have great chilli."light" smack does come from cinci though.

isnt that just like a bengalsfan to leave something that can be done in a bathtub to "professionals"...? just like bathing, making beer isnt rocket science.

come to the southwest. we know chili (of all types). while ohio may be the land of beans and farts, the people of cinci are better off leaving the chili to professionals too.

Just like football. Leave it to the pros that know how to win.

burn

HometownGal
08-12-2007, 05:47 PM
we leave it to the proffesionals. although we do have great chilli.

Prison chili? Better make sure the ground meat is beef. :point:

SteelersMongol
08-12-2007, 08:49 PM
... we don't try to make beer ...

ha ha ha. cuz u don't know how. it just sucks, don't it? :smile:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-13-2007, 03:37 AM

...and your STARTERS would be bench riders on most teams!! If that doesnt worry you, ...OHHHH thats right Earl Everett is going to be the savior of your LB corp. Is there any truth to the rumour that Everett was late taking the field during the Detroit game because no one told him which shoe lace went into left vs the right shoe?

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-13-2007, 03:40 AM

In your defense..you are correct..."nati" light doesnt come out of cincinatti....after all the only thing "light" that comes out of Cincy is loafers and competition.

HometownGal
08-13-2007, 01:33 PM
In your defense..you are correct..."nati" light doesnt come out of cincinatti....after all the only thing "light" that comes out of Cincy is loafers and competition.

.....and illiterates.

kiss_my_stripes
08-13-2007, 04:11 PM

speaking of loafers and competition, how did the lame ass packers bring it to the almighty steelers?

fansince'76
08-13-2007, 04:15 PM
speaking of loafers and competition, how did the lame ass packers bring it to the almighty steelers?

tony hipchest
08-13-2007, 05:20 PM
speaking of loafers and competition, how did the lame ass packers bring it to the almighty steelers?obviously alot easier than lame ass bunglefans trying to bring it to the almighty steelerfans.

the lions put 500 yds through the air on the bungles. now that is funny :toofunny:

HometownGal
08-13-2007, 06:07 PM

Ass spinchter says what?

kiss_my_stripes
08-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Ass spinchter says what?

ass sphincter says:

:tt02::monkey:

good monkey!!

HometownGal
08-13-2007, 09:59 PM

ass sphincter says:

:tt02::monkey:

good monkey!!

Good monkey says . . . .

http://blog.pengoworks.com/blogger/images/steelers_sb_ring_xl_1.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-14-2007, 03:23 AM

...LOL....you actually ask that question when you get lit up by the LIons????:sofunny::sofunny:

I gotta know...do you wear earplugs to keep the crap from pouring out of your ears?:dang:

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 05:00 PM
lions or packers take your pick........either way, your loss was just as embarassing. better hope your O is better than 9 points this year! we'll have 9 points and then some by the middle of the first quarter.

SteelersMongol
08-14-2007, 08:37 PM

Excuse me, did you say Almighty Steelers? Now you're talking like someone who knows a football. for a 7 year old kid who still sucks him thumb. :wink02:

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 09:15 PM
Excuse me, did you say Almighty Steelers? Now you're talking like someone who knows a football. for a 7 year old kid who still sucks him thumb. :wink02:

see its a thing called sarcasim. look it up. your "almighty" steelers were almighty in the past, and in 05' your team got lucky.

steelpride12
08-14-2007, 09:15 PM
lions or packers take your pick........either way, your loss was just as embarassing. better hope your O is better than 9 points this year! we'll have 9 points and then some by the middle of the first quarter.

Ya very embarassing even though we lost from our backups playing, not our starters....wow your a dumb one or your just 12 and mommy types this for you.... hey isn't your bed time.

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Ya very embarassing even though we lost from our backups playing, not our starters....wow your a dumb one or your just 12 and mommy types this for you.... hey isn't your bed time.

no actually it was our bench riders that gave up the game dumb dumb. yet your pathetic excuse of an offense could hardly score on a packers D. i don't think i can name one player on D for the packers.......now that's embarrasing.

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 09:34 PM
no actually it was our bench riders that gave up the game dumb dumb. yet your pathetic excuse of an offense could hardly score on a packers D. i don't think i can name one player on D for the packers.......now that's embarrasing.

Yet all your starting O could muster against the stifling Lions' D was two lousy field goals. Impressive. Not.

Jman
08-14-2007, 09:42 PM
see its a thing called sarcasim. look it up. your "almighty" steelers were almighty in the past, and in 05' your team got lucky.

If you're in the Superbowl, after winning 3 away games, you don't have luck; you have skill. NEXT! :yawn:

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 10:18 PM
If you're in the Superbowl, after winning 3 away games, you don't have luck; you have skill. NEXT! :yawn:

like i said....luck

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 10:23 PM
like i said....luck

What do you call one winning season in the last 18?

SteelersMongol
08-14-2007, 10:24 PM

HA HA HA :toofunny:

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 10:56 PM

bad luck.....................

what do you call one championship in 30 years? a fluke...........

:cheers:

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 11:12 PM

No, not when you are in CONTENTION most of that time. Do you know what that word means? No, suppose not.

SteelersMongol
08-14-2007, 11:13 PM
No, not when you are in CONTENTION most of that time. Do you know what that word means? No, suppose not.

He is asking from his mom. :toofunny: And the mom just slapped him for not being in bed and fooling around.

tony hipchest
08-14-2007, 11:59 PM
bad luck.....................

:cheers:what do you call 0 championships in 30+ years?

a trend
a joke
reality
pathetic
a waste
a pipedream
wishful thinking
fools gold
weak
lame
sorry
hilarious
something for a chode to try and brag about
losers
brown
:toofunny:
:busted:
:blah:
:bouncy:
:banging:
:chuckle:
etc.....

Galax Steeler
08-15-2007, 03:18 AM
what do you call 0 championships in 30+ years?

a trend
a joke
reality
pathetic
a waste
a pipedream
wishful thinking
fools gold
weak
lame
sorry
hilarious
something for a chode to try and brag about
losers
brown
:toofunny:
:busted:
:blah:
:bouncy:
:banging:
:chuckle:
etc.....

I think that sums it all up the bengals just plain suck.:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

kiss_my_stripes
08-15-2007, 12:38 PM

yeah contention........and for the past 30 years (except for 05) your team couldn't reach the big one.

fansince'76
08-15-2007, 12:51 PM
yeah contention........and for the past 30 years (except for 05) your team couldn't reach the big one.

Better than never reaching the playoffs whatsoever.

meanjoecoop
08-15-2007, 01:03 PM

Actually in the past 30 years (1977- 2007) we reached it 4 times. That would be Super Bowls 13, 14, 30 and 40. Thats 4 appearances and 3 wins to your teams pathetic 0-2.

Here's a link putz: http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/history

Moonlite37
08-17-2007, 04:32 PM
I ain't scared of anybody who dresses like "Tigger".

stillers4me
08-17-2007, 05:07 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/tiger_anim-1.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/bunglecat.jpg

memphissteelergirl
08-21-2007, 09:11 AM

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

HometownGal
08-21-2007, 09:27 AM

Bite your tongue Moonlite. :jawdrop: That's an insult to Tigger. :wink02:

TackleMeBen
08-21-2007, 01:09 PM
at least Tigger hasnt been arrested yet ..lol

HometownGal
08-21-2007, 02:19 PM
at least Tigger hasnt been arrested yet ..lol

Who Dey hasn't been either . . . . . yet. :sofunny:

TackleMeBen
08-21-2007, 02:33 PM
Who Dey hasn't been either . . . . . yet. :sofunny:
he must not be hanging out with thurman and henry..lol :flap:

The Duke
08-21-2007, 03:01 PM
The Blast Furnace looks empty without pissmystripes....

HometownGal
08-21-2007, 03:12 PM
The Blast Furnace looks empty without pissmystripes....

I kind of miss the little turd. He wasn't so bad - we've had worse trolls around here, but unfortunately, he crossed the line. We were only keeping him around until Tony hipcheese got back - figured after his long vacation, he'd want a fresh victim. :wink02::cheers:

Preacher
08-22-2007, 12:25 AM
I kind of miss the little turd. He wasn't so bad - we've had worse trolls around here, but unfortunately, he crossed the line. We were only keeping him around until Tony hipcheese got back - figured after his long vacation, he'd want a fresh victim. :wink02::cheers:

Sure is better then some of the people that come around here!!

Well, then again, maybe not!

stillers4me
08-22-2007, 06:05 AM
He was such an easy target :sofunny:

HometownGal
08-22-2007, 09:22 AM
Geez - we never even got to say goodbye. :crying01:

OK - I'll fix that. Goodbye litle turd!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3c/Flushing_toilet.jpg/502px-Flushing_toilet.jpg

Preacher
08-22-2007, 01:27 PM
Geez - we never even got to say goodbye. :crying01:

OK - I'll fix that. Goodbye litle turd!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3c/Flushing_toilet.jpg/502px-Flushing_toilet.jpg

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

That is hilarious!

The Duke
08-22-2007, 02:49 PM
I think we need a new troll for the BS, this place looks almost dead. Well, I guess that as soon as the season starts and we start kicking everyone's asses :tt02: a lot of idiots are going to come here and light up the place with their football "knowledge"