PDA

View Full Version : Mr. T. / The Chin

SteelDogFan
08-06-2007, 03:22 PM
I don't know if anyone else noticed it but last night there were times when you could have switched bodies with Bill C. and Mike T. and not noticed the difference in coaching. On the occasion where McFadden got the un-sportsman like penalty. When he came to the sideline Mr. T. put his hand on his head and began to talk. I flashed right back to when The Chin was patting Kordell's helmet and consoling him.

I like the term players coach and I thought Tomlin was going to be hard nosed and stand offish. But after we had a lead he turned and looked at a player and smiled (that surprised me a lot ), again it took me back to when the CHIN would turn and crack jokes with players.

GO STEELERS!!!!

rog
08-06-2007, 03:26 PM
Tomlin is going to be just fine the guys seem to be drinking the koolaid and so am I. So far he is getting an A in my book.

The Duke
08-06-2007, 03:27 PM
Hmmm....Mr. T. I like it, I can already picture Tomlin saying fool with all the emotion he talks with

jjpro11
08-06-2007, 04:16 PM
well he can only be an enforcer so much... i mean, he played james farrior in college.. so the respect of the veterans will have to be earned since they are about his age. you cant come off as a prick to your guys.. he hasnt earned the ability to get away with that yet like parcells, gibbs, belichick, etc have.

steelpride12
08-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Tomlin is a funny guy who interacts with his players and has his owns styles.

Stlrs4Life
08-06-2007, 04:45 PM
I think he did a fine job in his first NFL games as a HC.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-07-2007, 08:01 PM
I think he did a fine job in his first NFL games as a HC.

Agreed. I mean we won right.

SCSTILLER
08-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Tomlin is going to be just fine the guys seem to be drinking the koolaid and so am I. So far he is getting an A in my book.

I agree, pass the Grape Drink!