PDA

View Full Version : new to area

manofsteel57
08-06-2007, 07:01 PM
i'm stuck in shreveport, la for a couple of years and need a good watering hole to drink some beer 'n at on sundays throughout the season. i saw something about n cahoots but they got saints crap all over the place hopefully yinz can help me out.

BettisFan
08-06-2007, 08:19 PM
hey welcome!

fansince'76
08-06-2007, 09:22 PM
i'm stuck in shreveport, la for a couple of years and need a good watering hole to drink some beer 'n at on sundays throughout the season. i saw something about n cahoots but they got saints crap all over the place hopefully yinz can help me out.

Hopefully, this will help a bit: http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers/steelerbars_list.asp#Louisiana - I noticed "N Cahoots" was listed as a Steelers bar, so the list may be dated somewhat.

Welcome to the board! :cheers:

Jman
08-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Welcome to the site!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Welcome.

SCSTILLER
08-09-2007, 01:45 PM
You at Barksdale?

jnrinne
05-02-2008, 05:22 PM

I'm about to move to the Shreveport area myself, and I was wondering if you'd found anywhere to watch games since your post last summer. N'Cahoots is still the only place on the PG list so I'm trying to think ahead.