PDA

View Full Version : Pacman thinks this will help?

BettisFan
08-08-2007, 05:43 PM
ok lol how will joining a sport where all u do is knock people to the floor and bash their heads help u pac man?? it wont and i dont think you will be back in the nfl just like ur buddy over there vick!

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/326631_nfln07.html

verks36
08-08-2007, 05:47 PM
ok lol how will joining a sport where all u do is knock people to the floor and bash their heads help u pac man?? it wont and i dont think you will be back in the nfl just like ur buddy over there vick!

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/326631_nfln07.html

Wow is he joking. What a scrub. SO much talent but at the same time so stupid.

Why wrestling. He probbly will be good because he has gotten into his fair share of fights at strip clubs/ night clubs/ bars etc..

I hope he just gets his lights rocked and then he will be begging to get back into football that should teach him a lesson.

Hey PACMAN they dont wear pads in wrestling. HAHAAH

ChronoCross
08-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Guess he wanted a acting career so, biting ankles in wrestling should be fun for him. Wrestling is a dying sport anyways,, well cannot really call it a sport no more.. Bunch of pumped up guys on steroids, acting, pre scripted matches, so he should do pretty good if they write him in that week to win. I guess the girls are not working now so they go out and get celeb thugs to try and boost there ratings that have fallen and fallen.

BettisFan
08-08-2007, 06:32 PM
i hope he gets messed up

CantStop85
08-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Anyone know if signing with TNA violated his NFL contract?

rbryan
08-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Wrestling isn't real??? lol Better be careful, thems fighting words at the trailer park down the road from me. (North GA,theres a trailer park just down the road pretty much anywhere you're at)

Don't let Bruno Samartino her ya either. lol

MACH1
08-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Any guesses to what ring name he'll use? lol

RoethlisBURGHer
08-08-2007, 07:28 PM
I don't think signing the contract violates his NFL contract,but if he takes part in the physical part of professional wrestling,it does.

rbryan
08-08-2007, 07:38 PM
I heard someone say he wasn't wrestling. This promoter knows what he's doing though. You know after he's all liquored up and everyone is egging him on, the dumbass will more than likely jump in the ring. I don't think he has much to lose anymore.

In our screwed up society he'll probably end up more famous for being a jerkoff.

Crushzilla
08-08-2007, 08:10 PM
Bunch of pumped up guys on steroids, acting, pre scripted matches, so he should do pretty good if they write him in that week to win.

The XFL? Maybe the NBA?

Any guesses to what ring name he'll use? lol

Butt-Pac... His finisher move with be a moonsault off the top rope, when its coming the crowd will wildly cheer "Make it rain!"

I remember from younger days that many pro athletes hang around the wrestling scene for a while to boost their face time.

I know Randy McMichael, from the 80's Bears, I believe, wrestled consistently in the 90's as a tag team partner to the late Chris Beniot. There are also never-was NFL players who make a good living in the "squared circle."

I don't believe this violates his contract as it is probably the equivalent of appearing in a movie or as a guest cameo in a television show.

What does he have to lose? If it pans out it may be a good fallback once the NFL realizes it doesn't want him at all. Being a regular on TNA would boost Pacman's popularity with the organizations following and their ratings at the same time. Win-win.

To be honest, though, it is stupid. When you are suspended from ANYTHING for a character flaw or serious wrongdoing, you should be trying to save face and rebuild your reputation in a positive way. That way when you want to come back, you present all of the excellent character building activities you participated in on your "vacation." This shows that you are earnest about being a positive contributor to that organization.

Pacman should be trying to grab on to any charity (that isn't shoving ones in a g-string) that he can. Working in the community, regaining their trust. You know. GOOD things.

BettisFan
08-08-2007, 08:20 PM
it doesnt violate his contract, and also yea they were saying mabey he just wants to act cause wrestling is all fake

fansince'76
08-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Chris Henry has a few months off - perhaps a tag team?

http://deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/04/PacManChrisHenry.jpg

BettisFan
08-08-2007, 08:22 PM
lol yea next he will be wearing a dress to his own wedding!

Crushzilla
08-08-2007, 08:27 PM

Maybe Chris Henry, because of his history of supplying alcohol to underage girls, can be the "Caped Persuader" and Jones can be "Gatman..."

The Problematic Duo... spreading STDs and injustice for all the wrong reasons...

BettisFan
08-08-2007, 08:31 PM
hey a treo vick can jump in there

SteelCityMan786
08-08-2007, 08:46 PM

:sofunny: It could happen.

BettisFan
08-08-2007, 08:59 PM
we could only wish

rog
08-11-2007, 12:01 PM
The Titains filed a restraining order friday to keep him from wrestling.

BOXCAR JOEY
08-16-2007, 08:07 AM
Anyone hear about pacman jones becoming a wrestler in is suspension? well at least he wont be uncomfortable wearing a mask.

Newzfoxjr
08-16-2007, 08:17 AM
I heard about it. Urgh. He's such a disgrace to the NFL. >_<