PDA

View Full Version : ticket exchange?

stillhead
08-09-2007, 03:16 PM
has anyone had luck with getting tickets from the ticketmaster ticket exchange (with the exception of preseason games)? i got an alert for the ravens monday night game for 2 tickets, immed went in there and they were already gone. i thought i was quick.

4n2t0
08-09-2007, 04:12 PM
has anyone had luck with getting tickets from the ticketmaster ticket exchange (with the exception of preseason games)? i got an alert for the ravens monday night game for 2 tickets, immed went in there and they were already gone. i thought i was quick.

No luck here either.

They aren't posted very often and when they are someone scoops them up (FAST). Most will sell on Ebay but if you're constantly checking the Steelers exchange site you may get lucky.

jjpro11
08-10-2007, 12:41 AM
hopefully more people will post them close to or the week of the game if they find out they cant go or dont want to and need to get rid of them.

btw.. how do you set up the email alert thing?

stillhead
08-10-2007, 07:11 AM
yeah, i sat up the e-mail alert that's how i got a notice of the ravens tickets. my buddy said he was looking in there yesterday and didn't get an option for the alert. i already have tickets for the game but i am trying to get 2 more for friends.