PDA

View Full Version : what team's the worst as of now

warddj86
08-09-2007, 06:19 PM
i think the raiders unless culpepper proves something

CantStop85
08-09-2007, 06:22 PM
The Buffalo Bills...that team doesn't have anything left...no clements, no mcgahee, no fletcher, no takeo...

warddj86
08-09-2007, 06:25 PM
naw jp losman isnt that bad, and i still dont know about marshawn lynch i liked him in college at california, and the raiders have basically no offense

The Duke
08-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Bills definitely. The best thing they got in my mind is an awesome rookie RB

revefsreleets
08-09-2007, 06:35 PM
If they keep dropping like flies in Cleveland, it's definitely the Browns. I've never seen anything like it.

Edman
08-09-2007, 09:33 PM
The Browns.

Everything seems to go wrong for them. Plus they're in the toughest division of the superior AFC.

BettisFan
08-09-2007, 09:35 PM
browns

TommyG
08-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Texans

steelpride12
08-09-2007, 09:59 PM
Raiders, no doubt who do they have...a rookie who is not signed, a vet. that failed in Miami...they suck.

steelpride12
08-09-2007, 09:59 PM
The Browns.

Everything seems to go wrong for them. Plus they're in the toughest division of the superior AFC.

How Braylon Edwards, Jamall Lewis i don't think they will be a bad team sorry to say.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Browns

Jman
08-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Browns

Ironically, I'd have to go with the Browns too. Even the Texans have gone out and done some good things. I said SOME - they still need to give their QB an O-line, but they have made some good moves. At best, I'd say maybe Texans and Browns but more likely to be the Browns being the worst.

vasteeler
08-10-2007, 10:48 AM
patriots and colts..... one can only hope

j-dawg
08-10-2007, 11:13 AM
raiders and the falcons....

fansince'76
08-10-2007, 11:18 AM
I also have a feeling that the Falcons will be atrocious this year.

Newzfoxjr
08-10-2007, 12:27 PM
Bills, Falcons. Whichever one is worse, no one knows, but those will probably be the two top spots in the 2008 NFL Draft.

TheWarDen86
08-10-2007, 12:33 PM
The Raiders had a highly ranked Defense last year didn't they?
The Browns should be more competative this year.
I'm going with the Bills.

By the Way, if you haven't heard: Mike Alstott is out for the year. That's HUGE for the Buc's.

rog
08-10-2007, 12:36 PM
I think the draft is going to go 1) raiders 2) falcons 3) browns 4) texans 5) bills

SteelerFanInCA
08-10-2007, 01:17 PM
The clowns.

SCSTILLER
08-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Have to go with the Raiders on this one! Closely followed by the Texans and Bills

silver & black
08-10-2007, 05:49 PM
raiders and the falcons....

I'm not going to even try to defend the Raiders... I know they are not a good team right now, but... how can a Browns fan even chime in on this discussion?

SteelCityMan786
08-10-2007, 06:09 PM
I'm not going to even try to defend the Raiders... I know they are not a good team right now, but... how can a Browns fan even chime in on this discussion?

yeah, considering they're not any better.

j-dawg
08-11-2007, 11:06 AM

yeah, considering they're not any better.

the browns beat both the raiders and the falcons last year :flap:

rog
08-11-2007, 11:27 AM

WWWoooooooWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

ChronoCross
08-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Raiders if they could do something with there offense would not be at the bottom.

Vikings, Raiders, Browns, Cards, Redskins, just to name a few of the bottom feeders. And I am going to Throw KC in there.

silver & black
08-11-2007, 03:26 PM

Thats true, and the Raiders beat the Steelers last year, and the Browns didn't............... sometimes it is more luck than skill.

When you beat the Raiders, it was definitely lucky........... lucky that the Raiders had a coaching staff that didn't understand that you have to adjust in the second half.

I really don't know where I'm going with this. Suffice it to say that both of our teams could use a huge dose of non suckage medication. :sofunny:

Heres to both of our teams seaons being better than last year. :cheers:

MasterOfPuppets
08-11-2007, 03:27 PM

http://http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/246/6b5pfccaat0gnzcanhqp9mcyc7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

MasterOfPuppets
08-11-2007, 03:29 PM

http://http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2153/250pxdohhg3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

BettisFan
08-11-2007, 04:01 PM
its hard its between browns and bills

j-dawg
08-11-2007, 05:20 PM

i'll drink to that!!

this is the THIRD YEAR IN A ROW the browns have to go to oakland and play 'em...

Elvis
08-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Thats true, and the Raiders beat the Steelers last year, and the Browns didn't............... sometimes it is more luck than skill.

When you beat the Raiders, it was definitely lucky........... lucky that the Raiders had a coaching staff that didn't understand that you have to adjust in the second half.

I really don't know where I'm going with this. Suffice it to say that both of our teams could use a huge dose of non suckage medication. :sofunny:

Hello there ole' buddy... long time no see... Glad to see ya here again. I really dont think that the Raiders will have the worst record this year, and I really dont think that the Raiders had the worst football team in the league last year. They just didnt have any kind of an offense for that playoff caliber defense in my opinion. The Raiders play good defense, but your Offense must help out a little and I think that Culpepper will help you guys out some this season giving Russell time to decide wether or not he wants to get on the field as a rookie or not. Good luck to you guys silver&black and again good to hear from ya..
God Bless Ya
:helmet::tt02:

PAMillerGrrl83
08-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Did someone on here say that the Colts and the Pats are the worse as of right now?? I'm not getting how you see that? Anywho I'd say the Browns.

Preacher
08-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Did someone on here say that the Colts and the Pats are the worse as of right now?? I'm not getting how you see that? Anywho I'd say the Browns.

No.. VASTEELER followed it up with one can only hope

That was who he WANTED... not who WILL be.

Hines86Ward
08-12-2007, 12:24 AM
Texans

Browns are bad, but they have some young talent to build around. Same with Oakland. Houston doesnt have much other than Mario Williams & Andre Johnson.

Jeremy
08-12-2007, 12:52 AM
Well I guess it all depends on what you call worst. I'd say the Dolphins are the worst team in the NFL based on their aging defense, total lack of offense, and JV coaching staff.

Just my two cents though.

silver & black
08-12-2007, 09:01 AM
Hello there ole' buddy... long time no see... Glad to see ya here again. I really dont think that the Raiders will have the worst record this year, and I really dont think that the Raiders had the worst football team in the league last year. They just didnt have any kind of an offense for that playoff caliber defense in my opinion. The Raiders play good defense, but your Offense must help out a little and I think that Culpepper will help you guys out some this season giving Russell time to decide wether or not he wants to get on the field as a rookie or not. Good luck to you guys silver&black and again good to hear from ya..
God Bless Ya
:helmet::tt02:

Thanks for the words bro. I really don't think its possible for the Raiders to be as dismal as they were last year, but I will remain cautiously optimistic. If the O-line can be half competent this year, I think the Raiders will surprise a lot of people.

From the clips I've seen, and what I've heard from Steelers fans that I work with, Your new coach is going to be a good one. It sounds like like the Steelers aren't going to skip a beat, and should make the playoffs. I hear from knowledgable sources that Ben looks good and is in great shape.

Good luck this year... Its going to be an interesting season. :cheers:

Jeremy
08-12-2007, 09:21 AM
The Raiders will be better because they have better coaching this season. If anyone can come from the college ranks and make it as a pro head coach, it's going to be someone from the USC coaching staff. USC is as close to a pro team in terms of playcalling and atmosphere as you're going to find in college football. It's no surprise that one of their coodinators went straight from college to the pros.

Oakland will be ok. 5-11 or 6-10 is my guess. Next year with Russell and another draft under their belts, they could be right back in the thick of things in the AFC West.

silver & black
08-12-2007, 09:32 AM
The Raiders will be better because they have better coaching this season. If anyone can come from the college ranks and make it as a pro head coach, it's going to be someone from the USC coaching staff. USC is as close to a pro team in terms of playcalling and atmosphere as you're going to find in college football. It's no surprise that one of their coodinators went straight from college to the pros.

Oakland will be ok. 5-11 or 6-10 is my guess. Next year with Russell and another draft under their belts, they could be right back in the thick of things in the AFC West.

I think your about right with the # of wins, but I'm hoping for a little better... 7-9 or 8-8. Its a streatch, I know, but... I'm a fan. :

Jeremy
08-12-2007, 10:10 AM
I think your about right with the # of wins, but I'm hoping for a little better... 7-9 or 8-8. Its a streatch, I know, but... I'm a fan. :

Depends on how well Culpepper picks up the offense. Dante can still play and if he can bounce back to his Minnesota form, you could see maybe 7 wins.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-12-2007, 11:50 AM
Cleveland is the worst of them all.

Flip a coin to choose your starter?Are you freaking serious?

Is Crenel just asking to be fired?Do both Anderson and Frye suck so bad,you can't just choose one?

And even if you can't,why in the hell would you tell the media your method?

In football,you flip a coin before the game at midfield so it can be determined what team kicks off when what ends of the field are being defended.You don't flip a coin to choose your starting QB,even in the preseason.

Brady Quinn may start for the Browns on September 9th afterall...by then he'll either beat out his competition or Crenel will be pulling names out of a hat.

j-dawg
08-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Cleveland is the worst of them all.

Flip a coin to choose your starter?Are you freaking serious?

Is Crenel just asking to be fired?Do both Anderson and Frye suck so bad,you can't just choose one?

And even if you can't,why in the hell would you tell the media your method?

In football,you flip a coin before the game at midfield so it can be determined what team kicks off when what ends of the field are being defended.You don't flip a coin to choose your starting QB,even in the preseason.

Brady Quinn may start for the Browns on September 9th afterall...by then he'll either beat out his competition or Crenel will be pulling names out of a hat.

:coffee: shessh... talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.