PDA

View Full Version : Last Night

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 05:03 PM
:dang:

yeah so when i got home last night, i was really trashed and i said some retarded stuff.

not trying to make any excuses but i admit that my posts sounded dumb. so next time i'll be sure to stay sober when i come on here to talk trash again.

HometownGal
08-10-2007, 05:07 PM
So - what say you about your great *cough *choke* team's loss to a 3-13 team? :toofunny::toofunny:

Hey - seriously, no problem. If I were a Bungles fan, I'd get trashed watching them too. :cheers:

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 05:11 PM
So - what say you about your great *cough *choke* team's loss to a 3-13 team? :toofunny::toofunny:

Hey - seriously, no problem. If I were a Bungles fan, I'd get trashed watching them too. :cheers:

i didn't get a chance to watch it.....but that's not the reason i was obliterated.

stillers4me
08-10-2007, 06:02 PM

yeah so when i got home last night, i was really trashed and i said some retarded stuff.

not trying to make any excuses but i admit that my posts sounded dumb. so next time i'll be sure to stay sober when i come on here to talk trash again.

You mean you're actually old enough to drink (legally, that is)??? :jawdrop:

rbryan
08-10-2007, 06:33 PM
You mean you're actually old enough to drink (legally, that is)??? :jawdrop:

No, another twelve year old with a drinking problem. It does explain a lot though.

rog
08-10-2007, 07:01 PM

When he says he was "really trashed" He means he was really hopped up on Mt Dew.

Crushzilla
08-10-2007, 07:06 PM
This kid's still here?

HometownGal
08-10-2007, 07:25 PM
i didn't get a chance to watch it.....but that's not the reason i was obliterated.

Oh I know - you got obliterated and fell down off of that Bungle bandwagon, didn't ya?

Crushzilla
08-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Oh I know - you got obliterated and fell down off of that Bungle bandwagon, didn't ya?

Ya. He scraped his knee up REALLY bad. Then he tried to blame it on Kimo...

Trolly.... :dang:... When are you going to learn to stay off of bandwagons...

You should have stuck with the Cowboys, slick. At least they have won something.

MACH1
08-10-2007, 09:04 PM
I think the question is, who's your decorator?

http://www.freefunnypixs.com/images/media/11/pass_out.jpg

Galax Steeler
08-10-2007, 09:11 PM
He fell off the bed with chad johnson and bumped his head.

steelpride12
08-10-2007, 11:30 PM
No, another twelve year old with a drinking problem. It does explain a lot though.

He can just go in jail with the other bungles!

83-Steelers-43
08-11-2007, 01:34 AM
In ten years he will be on Springer....

"Jerry, I don't know....I was drinking that night and I woke up with a midget on my left side and a three legged donkey on my right. No idea Jerry, no idea".

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-11-2007, 05:23 AM

Actually ....I dont think anyone could tell the difference between your dumb drunk posts...and your dumb sober posts....:hunch:

rog
08-11-2007, 12:09 PM
So ok I now know why it's good to be a bengals fan. If your a minor Chris Henry will buy you beer.

Tankus_Maximus
08-12-2007, 11:31 AM

Damn, apparently you must be smashed ALL THE TIME.

See kids, being a Bungles fan leads to a lifetime of alcoholism. You'd have to be loaded to watch that god-awful crap take the field every sunday.

This is disturbing for America's youth. Poor CS85, a once semi-optimistic future will be snuffed out by Bungle-alcoholism. Remember, the first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem. And there is no bigger problem than supporting the Bungles, and the monkey-on-their-back of never winning a Lombardi!:cheers:

kiss_my_stripes
08-12-2007, 02:06 PM
i knew this would come back to bite me in the ass, or lack thereof, since i gave you morons something to run with. so predictable. but speaking of drunks....... here is a reminder.

http://www.aolcdn.com/aolpolltool/ben-roethlisberger-parties

fansince'76
08-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Another "original" year+ old Photoshop masterpiece. Talk about predictable.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Jman
08-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Another "original" year+ old Photoshop masterpiece. Talk about predictable.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

:thud:

HometownGal
08-12-2007, 06:51 PM
i knew this would come back to bite me in the ass, or lack thereof, since i gave you morons something to run with. so predictable. but speaking of drunks....... here is a reminder.

At least that "drunk" has a pretty lady by his side, makes mega moola and has a shiny SB ring with 5 (did ya hear that - 5) eye poppin' diamonds. :banana: Can't hide from the facts, schmo.

rbryan
08-12-2007, 06:58 PM

You've proven yourself over and over as the biggest moron on our board. Pretty hard to do seeing as how you just got here.

MACH1
08-12-2007, 07:03 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/kingsuck.jpg

SteelersMongol
08-12-2007, 09:46 PM

jealous? :wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-13-2007, 04:48 AM
If dumb posts equate to drunkedness on your part.......You have a drinking problem.

CantStop85
08-13-2007, 10:29 AM
At least that "drunk" has a pretty lady by his side, makes mega moola and has a shiny SB ring with 5 (did ya hear that - 5) eye poppin' diamonds. :banana: Can't hide from the facts, schmo.

You can give him tons of money, put him with beautiful ladies, and give him a shiny SB ring, but...

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/61FGXJ8V75L._AA240_.jpg

fansince'76
08-13-2007, 10:33 AM
You can give him tons of money, put him with beautiful ladies, and give him a shiny SB ring, but...

Speaking of stupid, found a guy that defines the word:

http://www.nflplayers.com/images/players/37418.jpg

HometownGal
08-13-2007, 02:52 PM

And this miscreant is the pilar of brain power? :toofunny::toofunny: :dang:

http://www.themightymjd.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/01/chrishenrymugshot.jpg

Since his college days at West Virginia University, Henry has had a checkered off-field career, coupled with several on-field incidents. During his junior season with the Mountaineers, he was ejected from a game at Rutgers due to multiple unsportmanlike conduct penalties and was suspended for the season finale at Pittsburgh.

December 15, 2005 - Chris Henry was pulled over in Northern Kentucky for speeding and marijuana was found in his shoes. He was also driving without a valid driver's license, and without auto insurance. On January 30, 2006, he was arrested in Orlando for multiple gun charges including concealment and aggravated assault with a firearm. He was reported to have been wearing his Number 15 Bengals jersey at the time of his arrest. Henry pleaded guilty in both cases and avoided jail time in both cases.

May 4, 2006 - Cincinnati media reported that Henry is being investigated by Covington police in connection with a sex crime, which allegedly occurred in a hotel room in Covington, Kentucky early on April 30, 2006. No charges have yet been filed, and on May 24, 2006, Covington police reported that there is no proof anything happened and that the alleged victim might now face charges for filing a false police report.

June 3, 2006 - Chris Henry was pulled over outside on Interstate 275 at 1:18 a.m by Ohio Highway Trooper Michael Shimko. At 2:06 a.m. Henry voluntarily submitted to a breathalyzer test at Milford Police Department and registered a .092 blood-alcohol level, .012 above the level permitted by Ohio law.

September 25, 2006 in the early morning, Bengals linebacker Odell Thurman was pulled over for a DUI. The truck Thurman was driving belonged to Rookie Reggie McNeal. Neither McNeal nor Chris Henry were charged with any wrongdoing by authorities, however, Bengals Head Coach Marvin Lewis benched Henry for the Bengals loss against the New England Patriots.

October 6, 2006 - Henry was suspended by the NFL for two games for violating the league's personal conduct and substance abuse policies. NFL policies forbid Henry from taking part in practices, however, he was allowed to attend any team meetings. Henry missed the Bengals' October 15, 2006 game at Tampa Bay Buccaneers and their October 22, 2006 game against the Carolina Panthers.

January 25, 2007 - Henry pleaded guilty to charges of providing alcohol to minors, an incident that occurred at a hotel in the spring on 2006. He was sentenced to 90 days in jail, with all but two of those days being suspended.

April 10, 2007 - Henry was suspended for the first eight games of the 2007 NFL season for violations of the NFL's personal conduct policy. His suspension comes with a stern warning that future misconduct may result in the end of his career with the NFL.

May 18, 2007 - Henry allegedly failed a court-mandated drug test, where a field tested resulted in a false positive for taking an opiate, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer. The failed drug test would have been the third violation of the NFL's substance abuse policy. A third violation, per league rules, results in a one-year suspension. In addition to having his suspension increased to 24 games, he would have had to serve an 88 day jail sentence. As of May 23, 2007, the State of Kentucky has reported that Henry in fact did NOT fail a drug test, and that earlier reports to the contrary are erroneous.

June 12, 2007 - Henry allegedly assaulted a 16 year old boy with teammate Reggie McNeal. The claims were later reported to be unfounded. The incident is currently being investigated.

Jman
08-13-2007, 03:35 PM
And this miscreant is the pilar of brain power? :toofunny::toofunny: :dang:

http://www.themightymjd.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/01/chrishenrymugshot.jpg

Since his college days at West Virginia University, Henry has had a checkered off-field career, coupled with several on-field incidents. During his junior season with the Mountaineers, he was ejected from a game at Rutgers due to multiple unsportmanlike conduct penalties and was suspended for the season finale at Pittsburgh.

December 15, 2005 - Chris Henry was pulled over in Northern Kentucky for speeding and marijuana was found in his shoes. He was also driving without a valid driver's license, and without auto insurance. On January 30, 2006, he was arrested in Orlando for multiple gun charges including concealment and aggravated assault with a firearm. He was reported to have been wearing his Number 15 Bengals jersey at the time of his arrest. Henry pleaded guilty in both cases and avoided jail time in both cases.

May 4, 2006 - Cincinnati media reported that Henry is being investigated by Covington police in connection with a sex crime, which allegedly occurred in a hotel room in Covington, Kentucky early on April 30, 2006. No charges have yet been filed, and on May 24, 2006, Covington police reported that there is no proof anything happened and that the alleged victim might now face charges for filing a false police report.

June 3, 2006 - Chris Henry was pulled over outside on Interstate 275 at 1:18 a.m by Ohio Highway Trooper Michael Shimko. At 2:06 a.m. Henry voluntarily submitted to a breathalyzer test at Milford Police Department and registered a .092 blood-alcohol level, .012 above the level permitted by Ohio law.

September 25, 2006 in the early morning, Bengals linebacker Odell Thurman was pulled over for a DUI. The truck Thurman was driving belonged to Rookie Reggie McNeal. Neither McNeal nor Chris Henry were charged with any wrongdoing by authorities, however, Bengals Head Coach Marvin Lewis benched Henry for the Bengals loss against the New England Patriots.

October 6, 2006 - Henry was suspended by the NFL for two games for violating the league's personal conduct and substance abuse policies. NFL policies forbid Henry from taking part in practices, however, he was allowed to attend any team meetings. Henry missed the Bengals' October 15, 2006 game at Tampa Bay Buccaneers and their October 22, 2006 game against the Carolina Panthers.

January 25, 2007 - Henry pleaded guilty to charges of providing alcohol to minors, an incident that occurred at a hotel in the spring on 2006. He was sentenced to 90 days in jail, with all but two of those days being suspended.

April 10, 2007 - Henry was suspended for the first eight games of the 2007 NFL season for violations of the NFL's personal conduct policy. His suspension comes with a stern warning that future misconduct may result in the end of his career with the NFL.

May 18, 2007 - Henry allegedly failed a court-mandated drug test, where a field tested resulted in a false positive for taking an opiate, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer. The failed drug test would have been the third violation of the NFL's substance abuse policy. A third violation, per league rules, results in a one-year suspension. In addition to having his suspension increased to 24 games, he would have had to serve an 88 day jail sentence. As of May 23, 2007, the State of Kentucky has reported that Henry in fact did NOT fail a drug test, and that earlier reports to the contrary are erroneous.

June 12, 2007 - Henry allegedly assaulted a 16 year old boy with teammate Reggie McNeal. The claims were later reported to be unfounded. The incident is currently being investigated.

These are only the things the man got caught doing, am I correct?

Jman
08-13-2007, 03:36 PM
Speaking of stupid, found a guy that defines the word:

http://www.nflplayers.com/images/players/37418.jpg

:sofunny::sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-13-2007, 03:40 PM

]

...it means he isn't a Bengal.

Galax Steeler
08-14-2007, 05:32 AM
you're right he can't be a bengal.