PDA

View Full Version : Hokes knee.....

stillers4me
08-12-2007, 07:19 PM
.....nothing difinitive yet. Hopefully, our guys will stop stepping on each other (Ben's foot) and start stepping all over the opposition by opening day. :dang:

Steelers' Hoke hopes knee injury isn't serious
By Scott Brown
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Sunday, August 12, 2007

Chris Hoke said he doesn?t believe the knee injury he suffered in the third quarter of the Steelers? 13-9 loss to the Green Bay Packers is serious.
The veteran nose tackle will have an MRI taken on his left knee Sunday to confirm there is no structural damage.

Hoke left the game after getting hit in the knee by teammate William Gay?s leg.

Hoke said he seemed so upset on the sideline because he was in pain and he wasn?t certain how serious the injury was.

?I never hurt my knee before so it was frustrating to me,? Hoke said. ?I didn't know how bad it was so I didn't know how to react. It's always frustrating when get banged up and I felt like I was getting into a rhythm.?

fansince'76
08-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Sounds promising, but if he's getting an MRI done on it, it certainly wasn't "nothing," as I've heard a few folks say, either.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Glad to hear that there is no structural damage. Hope he's back on the field soon.

nicesteel4life
08-12-2007, 09:32 PM
MRI is a precaution, doesn't mean there is anything wrong.....
It's better to be safe then sorry

The Duke
08-12-2007, 09:39 PM
hope he's fine

SCSTILLER
08-13-2007, 08:42 AM
Listening to the DVE morning show (hard at work) and overheard them say that the knee injury is pretty serious. Wasn't really paying attention so hopefully I heard wrong! Anybody else have any info?

Jman
08-13-2007, 08:45 AM
I hope Chris is ok. He is a a great compliment to Casey Hampton.

The Duke
08-13-2007, 08:45 AM
Listening to the DVE morning show (hard at work) and overheard them say that the knee injury is pretty serious. Wasn't really paying attention so hopefully I heard wrong! Anybody else have any info?

damn, hope it's not truth

SCSTILLER
08-13-2007, 11:10 AM
It was initially thought that Hoke's injury might be serious, but it looks as though he'll be able to resume practicing this week. (RotoWire - Aug 12, 2007)

Just read this on Foxsports.com! Hopefully what I heard on the DVE morning show was wrong, but this was released yesterday and hopefully nothing happened between now and then.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team?statsId=23