PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Zeb
08-13-2007, 12:56 AM
Hi, I'm new to this forum, but have been a Steelers fan for decades. I've been hanging out in another Steelers forum for awhile, but it has been reduced to a few arrogant, stuck up snobs who don't appreciate anyone over 40, it seems. I'm from old school football, and I guess some X'rs don't appreciate the past very much.

My favorite Steelers are Bradshaw, Lambert, Bleier, Harris, Mean Joe Greene, and most of the rest of the team of that era. In regard to the present team, I like Bergy (Rothleisberger), Polamalu, Ward, Parker and Dan Kreider, who I think should get the ball more (I yearn for the running fullback days).

'Hope you can stand me.

Zeb

fansince'76
08-13-2007, 01:13 AM
Welcome to the board, Zeb! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

Preacher
08-13-2007, 01:19 AM
Hi, I'm new to this forum, but have been a Steelers fan for decades. I've been hanging out in another Steelers forum for awhile, but it has been reduced to a few arrogant, stuck up snobs who don't appreciate anyone over 40, it seems. I'm from old school football, and I guess some X'rs don't appreciate the past very much.

My favorite Steelers are Bradshaw, Lambert, Bleier, Harris, Mean Joe Greene, and most of the rest of the team of that era. In regard to the present team, I like Bergy (Rothleisberger), Polamalu, Ward, Parker and Dan Kreider, who I think should get the ball more (I yearn for the running fullback days).

'Hope you can stand me.

Zeb

Welcome zeb...

We like both the old and new here! I still hope that one day, we will come out in a single wing formation!!

HometownGal
08-13-2007, 08:12 AM
Hiya Zeb and welcome to the very BEST and fastest growing Steelers site on the net! :smile::tt02::wave: All ages and opinions are welcomed here!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Welcome.

SteelersMongol
08-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Welcome and enjoy! Just so you know, I like old people. They're wiser. :wink02:

Zeb
08-14-2007, 09:43 AM
Well, I don't know about "wiser." I can't seem to be able to figure out how to post anything in the Steelers forum. Every time I log in I just end up back on the log in page again.

Anybody know what is going on?

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 09:48 AM
Well, I don't know about "wiser." I can't seem to be able to figure out how to post anything in the Steelers forum. Every time I log in I just end up back on the log in page again.

Anybody know what is going on?

Well, if you can post here, you should be able to post in the Steelers forum.

The Duke
08-14-2007, 03:17 PM
Old school football rocks old man! Can I call you old man? Probably not, sorry. Anyway..Welcome to steelers fever

Zeb
08-14-2007, 11:13 PM
You can call me whatever you want, other than calling me something vile like a Clowns fan or something like that.

I come from the days before America was sissyfied and guys could joke back and forth and call each other names and whatnot without some youngster who was indoctrinated by PC self-esteem lessons getting all bent out of shape and running to a monitor or Hillary Clinton or whatever while yelling "hate crime! hate crime!," etc.

Man, I miss the good old days when men were men and women loved it.

BTW, anyone miss the days when blocking below the waste wasn't against the rules, as wasn't spearing the quarterback, etc.?

Now THAT was football.

SteelersMongol
08-15-2007, 12:03 AM
Well, I don't know about "wiser" ...

Well, you ARE in Mongolia, or in Asia. :thumbsup: You've seen so many things and know awful lot that many of us have yet to see and learn. When the sh*t goes down, you not only know how to deal with, you've probably knew what would happen when already. :hug: That's why we like older people. Enjoy the site. :smile:

Zeb
08-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Huh? asia? mongolia? what?

This place be gettin' weird.

SteelersMongol
08-15-2007, 09:20 PM

I'm sorry if I got you confused. I'm not in the states, that's why I was referring to the place where I was born and grew up. :sofunny:

HometownGal
08-16-2007, 01:22 PM

I don't think it's the "place" that be gettin' weird.

Moonlite37
08-16-2007, 06:39 PM
All hail to you "Steeler Fan".:tt02:

SteelCityMan786
08-17-2007, 03:37 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

SteelShooter
08-26-2007, 10:50 PM
"Hey There!"

:whatnow: Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ...........
.........and did I say "Hey There!" :whatnow: