PDA

View Full Version : is Chad guaranteeing a suspension?

tony hipchest
08-14-2007, 06:10 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/peter_king/08/05/camp.impressions/1.html

i am only suprised in that he can make himself look more like a dumbass moron than he already is.

Monday, July 30

GEORGETOWN, Ky. -- The Chad Johnson Show is on, and he's loving it. Post-practice at Georgetown College, he's telling me how he's got something wild planned for the first game of the season when he scores, the Monday night opener against Baltimore. "Maybe it'll get me suspended for a game by Marvin,'' he says, but it's something he says he just has to do.

It takes all kinds.

"I tried being a normal guy last year, and I think it hurt me as a player,'' he says. "I can't be the guy who just does what he's supposed to, and nothing way out there. It's not me.''

But 87 catches, 1,375 yards? That's not a horsecrap year.

"I know. But it's not good enough for me. I tried it everybody else's way. Now I'm going back to my way. I've got my sex back.''

"What? 'I've got my sex back?''' I say.

"No, no, no,'' he says, "I've got my sexy back. That means, I've got me back, I've got my own way back. And I promise you, it'll be more fun. You know me. I won't do anything to disrespect the game. I never have. I love this game more than anything. I might do something that'll cost me a game, but believe me, everybody will love it. The memory of it will last a lifetime.''

What in the world is it?

He's not telling. I think I can live without knowing.
i cant wait to hear all the apologists try to defend this jackwad by saying he is joking or "providing entertainment". i guess he feels that since odell, and henry are already suspended, he figures it wont hurt if he gets suspended too. and here i thought winning a superbowl was a memory that lasted a lifetime. this pretty much puts him in the same class of self absorbed narcissists such as henry, pac man, and vick, and actually puts T.O. a step above him.

more proof that reverend lewis has no control of the team and is a shoddy HC at best.

stillers4me
08-14-2007, 06:15 PM
He actually thinks he was normal last year????

It's funny how all the Bungal fans convieniently forget the fraud suit against him.........it hasn't been settled yet, to my knowledge. What a moron.

He's actually planning something bizarre enough to get himself suspended. I can't wait.

CantStop85
08-14-2007, 06:17 PM
:yawn:
Keep on reaching.

stillers4me
08-14-2007, 06:18 PM
Keep on reaching.

It's not much of a stretch.

touchdownward
08-14-2007, 06:18 PM
I'm sure Chad didn't earn any brownies today either. There was two helmets off, tie ups between him and Williams at training camp.

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Keep on reaching.

" I might do something that'll cost me a game, but believe me, everybody will love it. The memory of it will last a lifetime.''

Translation: I'm going to be an assclown out there, even if it hurts the team by getting me tossed for a game.

What reach?

stillers4me
08-14-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm sure Chad didn't earn any brownies today either. There was two helmets off, tie ups between him and Williams at training camp.

I heard that on the radio on the way home tonight. :sofunny:

stillers4me
08-14-2007, 06:28 PM
I might do something that'll cost me a game, but believe me, everybody will love it. The memory of it will last a lifetime.''

If one of the Steelers said or did something this stupid, his own teammates would kick the shit out of him and then toss him to the fans for them to finish the job. He wouldn't last long.

tony hipchest
08-14-2007, 06:29 PM
Keep on reaching.
:coffee:

keep on apologizing :thumbsup:

and keep on enjoying lifelong memories of the riverdance and pepto bismol as you forget all the playoff wins the bengals coulda, woulda, shoulda had. :busted:

i gotta admit. it is kinda cute and entertaining watching chad try to put perfume on a pig with his antics. :party:

83-Steelers-43
08-14-2007, 06:36 PM
This calls for the Chad Johnson clip that I saw in the "Blast Furnace" where he talks about himself, refers to himself in the third person and tells us about his upbringing. That clip spoke to me. It really did. It told me Chad is such a team player and is willing to do anything for the good of the team. Even if it means taking a 15 yard penalty so he can celebrate or fighting with individuals on the Bengals coaching staff.

Jackass.

Also, suspended by Marvin Lewis? Yeah right.

stillers4me
08-14-2007, 06:41 PM
A quick fix for diarrhea of the mouth.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Steelers/harrison2.gif

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 06:42 PM

Only problem is Harrison drew a flag for it. :chuckle:

stillers4me
08-14-2007, 06:44 PM
Only problem is Harrison drew a flag for it. :chuckle:

and well worth it! :sofunny:

rbryan
08-14-2007, 06:50 PM
I see the replay of Chad doing his riverdance against the Steelers more than any other clip. Maybe someone should remind the morons at ESPN, NFL network that the TD was wiped out by a penalty.

Chad = AssClown

revefsreleets
08-14-2007, 07:20 PM
This is just so very "Chad". The problem is that he is mentally retarded. I'm not joking. Have you ever heard the guy talk? I don't mean after he's jacked up by an opposing DB, I mean in general. He sounds just like the Downs Syndrome suffering bag boy at Giant Eagle. He's just not a smart guy, but he lives in a vacuum in Cincy filled with not very knowledgeable football fans who support him no matter what. He actually believes that when his coach correctly assesses that he chokes late in the season when it all counts the most, that it's just for motivation and the coach is wrong.

Go, Chad, go. PLEASE don't change for us. Keep choking and performing like a trained seal for the rest of us to laugh at, not with.

MasterOfPuppets
08-14-2007, 09:42 PM
as long as that self absorbed dumbass is willing to hurt the bungholes....i'm all for it :coffee:

tony hipchest
08-14-2007, 09:49 PM

did somebody say "bungholes"?

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/cork.jpg

here you go chad-

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/tampax.gif

steelpride12
08-14-2007, 10:09 PM
Shows how low he is actually saying he will get suspended ha....pathetic.