PDA

View Full Version : News from Bungals training camp...

meanjoecoop
08-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Georgetown, KY - In an interview on Cincinnati's channel 19 news this evening, Ex-Steeler Linebacker Andre Frazier had this to say about his Super Bowl ring. "It's at home on top of my fridge collecting dust", "Maybe someday I'll feel differently and it will be important to me".

:dang: Yes Andre...it's official...you are a Bungal.

Channel 12 also reported that WR Chad Johnson and FS Madieu Williams got into 3 seperate shoving matches today during practice. The final one ended in a fist fight that had to be broken up by team mates. Both refused to comment.

:toofunny: Remember Chad: There Is No "I" In Team...but there is in Fail...and in Jail.

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 11:47 PM
uhhh yeah. got a link?

and who cares if they got in a little brawl in the sweltering heat? atleast they didn't complain that their coach is making practice too hard....

stillers4me
08-15-2007, 07:07 AM
uhhh yeah. got a link?

and who cares if they got in a little brawl in the sweltering heat? atleast they didn't complain that their coach is making practice too hard....

LINK...........http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/08/14/chad-johnson-gets-into-two-fights-during-practice/

Safety Madieu Williams and wide receiver Chad Johnson exchanged punches in two different incidents during the afternoon practice. It is scheduled to run until 5 p.m.

Early in practice, Johnson and Williams appeared to trade words during a drill. Johnson flung the ball at Williams as he walked away. Later, in 11-on-11 team drills, Johnson and Williams tangled again at the end of a play. Coach Marvin Lewis was among those who broke up the fight, during which both players lost their helmets and threw punches. :jawdrop:
Then, on a deep pass play from Carson Palmer to Johnson, safety Dexter Jackson intercepted near the goal line. Williams shoved Johnson to block him. They again traded blows, with Johnson's helmet coming off.

Why look!!......there's even a picture so that even illiterate Bungle fans can easily understand....... (that means you, "nar nar")
Photos: Training camp Aug. 14
Bengals defensive coordinator Jay Hayes (left), coach Marvin Lewis (front) and quarterback Carson Palmer (back) break up a fight between Chad Johnson and Madieu Williams at practice Tuesday.
The Enquirer/Jeff Swinger
(It's so nice of the Enquirer to provide visual for the majority of the demographics of their readers)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/bilde.jpg

I wonder if Williams is going to file charges against Lewis like poor widdle Levi did against that big bad ole Joey Porter.
(insert theme song Shaft here}
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh.....BTW......the Steelers have never complained about the practices. It's the media that makes a big deal about things like that. As a matter of fact.....they appear to be invigorated by Mike Tomlins methods. :jammin:

LINK............http://news.steelers.com/article/79964/ :coffee:

fansince'76
08-15-2007, 10:02 AM

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-15-2007, 12:03 PM
hmmmm...I wonder what a "fist fight" between Johnson and Williams looks like?...:sissies:.....oh....yea...that's it.

Jman
08-15-2007, 12:06 PM
hmmmm...I wonder what a "fist fight between Johnson and Williams looks like?...:sissies:.....oh....yea...that's it.

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

The Duke
08-15-2007, 01:08 PM

Just another day with the bungles

verks36
08-15-2007, 01:15 PM
Georgetown, KY - In an interview on Cincinnati's channel 19 news this evening, Ex-Steeler Linebacker Andre Frazier had this to say about his Super Bowl ring. "It's at home on top of my fridge collecting dust", "Maybe someday I'll feel differently and it will be important to me".

Channel 12 also reported that WR Chad Johnson and FS Madieu Williams got into 3 seperate shoving matches today during practice. The final one ended in a fist fight that had to be broken up by team mates. Both refused to comment.

:toofunny: Remember Chad: There Is No "I" In Team...but there is in Fail...and in Jail.

Yes the bungles would know first hand there is an I in jail.
Andre frazier is a true bungle look what your team did to him next thing he is going to be in jail then he wll be a true bungle

kiss_my_stripes
08-15-2007, 01:30 PM
really.....who hasn't fought in training camp? even your steelers have fought this year.

fansince'76
08-15-2007, 01:49 PM
even your steelers have fought this year.

There's a huge difference between some heated smack talk between WRs and CBs and a knock-down, drag-out brawl that the coach had to jump into. Face it, if it weren't for the NFL, most of your gangbanger assclown players would be felonies waiting to happen (not like a lot of them aren't already). Your owner, your coach and your players are CLASSLESS and CLUELESS. The sooner you admit that, the better off you'll be.

meanjoecoop
08-15-2007, 02:55 PM
LINK...........http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/08/14/chad-johnson-gets-into-two-fights-during-practice/

Safety Madieu Williams and wide receiver Chad Johnson exchanged punches in two different incidents during the afternoon practice. It is scheduled to run until 5 p.m.

Early in practice, Johnson and Williams appeared to trade words during a drill. Johnson flung the ball at Williams as he walked away. Later, in 11-on-11 team drills, Johnson and Williams tangled again at the end of a play. Coach Marvin Lewis was among those who broke up the fight, during which both players lost their helmets and threw punches. :jawdrop:
Then, on a deep pass play from Carson Palmer to Johnson, safety Dexter Jackson intercepted near the goal line. Williams shoved Johnson to block him. They again traded blows, with Johnson's helmet coming off.

Why look!!......there's even a picture so that even illiterate Bungle fans can easily understand....... (that means you, "nar nar")
Photos: Training camp Aug. 14
Bengals defensive coordinator Jay Hayes (left), coach Marvin Lewis (front) and quarterback Carson Palmer (back) break up a fight between Chad Johnson and Madieu Williams at practice Tuesday.
The Enquirer/Jeff Swinger
(It's so nice of the Enquirer to provide visual for the majority of the demographics of their readers)

I wonder if Williams is going to file charges against Lewis like poor widdle Levi did against that big bad ole Joey Porter.
(insert theme song Shaft here}
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh.....BTW......the Steelers have never complained about the practices. It's the media that makes a big deal about things like that. As a matter of fact.....they appear to be invigorated by Mike Tomlins methods. :jammin:

LINK............http://news.steelers.com/article/79964/ :coffee:

Thanks for the back up Stillers. I was typing that just as the sportscaster was reporting it. It wast even up on their site yet.

Anyway...dont be too hard on him Stillers...he's been that way since birth and cant help it. :wink02:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/bengal-daddy.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-15-2007, 03:03 PM
Georgetown, KY - In an interview on Cincinnati's channel 19 news this evening, Ex-Steeler Linebacker Andre Frazier had this to say about his Super Bowl ring. "It's at home on top of my fridge collecting dust",

....uh..yeah...if Chris Henry was MY teammate...I wouldnt take it to work either!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-15-2007, 03:52 PM

Go figure...another story mentioning a Bengal player and K.Y. in the same paragraph.

CantStop85
08-15-2007, 04:24 PM
Go figure...another story mentioning a Bengal player and K.Y. in the same paragraph.
Yeah, go figure...you'd think Bengals training camp was at Georgetown College in Kentucky or something. :dang:

stillers4me
08-15-2007, 06:17 PM
Yeah, go figure...you'd think Bengals training camp was at Georgetown College in Kentucky or something. :dang:

Yea....didn't they used to have camp up in Wilmington, Oh? Guess they decided to Ky was a better location to mingle with "true" Bengal fans. When they go out at night they'd blend right in.

MasterOfPuppets
08-15-2007, 08:19 PM
it looks eirily similar to a prison gang rape.....

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-15-2007, 09:11 PM
it looks eirily similar to a prison gang rape.....

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

stillers4me
08-15-2007, 09:15 PM
So where is the little weasel?.....he demanded a link and I gave him one.

That's gotta be one of my all time fave Bungal pictures.......:sofunny:

The Duke
08-15-2007, 09:36 PM
So where is the little weasel?.....he demanded a link and I gave him one.

That's gotta be one of my all time fave Bungal pictures.......:sofunny:

You talkin about piss my stripes? Didn't you know, he got banned :banana:

stillers4me
08-15-2007, 09:39 PM
You talkin about piss my stripes? Didn't you know, he got banned :banana:

What took so long????? :wave:

I thought we were just keeping him around as a punching bag.

TommyG
08-15-2007, 10:25 PM
Yea....didn't they used to have camp up in Wilmington, Oh? Guess they decided to Ky was a better location to mingle with "true" Bengal fans. When they go out at night they'd blend right in.

:sofunny::sofunny: Well KY has 20 million people and 5 last names so the bungholes would fit right in.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-18-2007, 05:02 AM

Ohhhhh..KY as in Kentucky.
With the Bengals..i just assumed it was the jelly.:flap::wink02:

Aussie_steeler
08-18-2007, 05:25 AM
Chad Johnson, cat fighting, KY jelly????? all sounds a bit perverted to me or are they preparing for life after the NFL, in prison????

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-18-2007, 06:33 AM
Chad Johnson, cat fighting, KY jelly????? all sounds a bit perverted to me or are they preparing for life after the NFL, in prison????

Hmmm...seems to me that the Bengals "prison time" and "NFL time" often coincide.

rbryan
08-18-2007, 10:28 AM
Sad thing is that this is one of the most positive articles coming out of Bunglerville in a while.

It's about time someone on that team took Chad to the woodshed. I can't believe it took this long for someone to smack down this azzclown. His BS wouldn't be tolerated on many teams around the league.