PDA

View Full Version : Stay Faithful Steeler Fans

ironcitychef
01-16-2005, 01:45 PM
Just saw a few posts from the post gazette where fans have written in to say Tommy Maddox needs to start the Championship game Sunday. Watch the knee jerk reactions people. I'd be more nervous with Tommy coming to play after sitting all season. Just stay strong. Ben is golden in the fourth with all the crazy fans on their feet and cheering. Despite his mistakes, the kid hasn't lost yet. Lets not give him the feeling we think it will happen anytime soon! If your at the game this Sunday, you better be loud for all 60 minutes when the opponent is on the field. Maybe Ben can rely on that 12th man.

SteelersFever
01-17-2005, 12:58 AM
In my opinion, Big Ben hasn't done anything wrong to lose his job, and I feel he gives us the best chance to win. Just look where he got us!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-17-2005, 12:00 PM
Start Tommy Maddox..are these people F'n nuts!! Yeah, Tommy was a regular joe montana in that buffalo game a few weeks ago! This is ben's team and ben's job..we'll dance with what brought us here...run the ball, great defense, solid special teams, and ben making plays for us like he has all season..

Start tommy????????? No way!!!

CowherLover
01-17-2005, 10:29 PM
Have these people been watching something other than what the rest of us have been watching this year?! Thank god we have the coach that we do and he has stood behind Ben all year good, bad or indifferent. That is something you might expect to hear from Boober, I mean Boomer Esiason or some other "football guru" that's on Sunday. We WILL pound the ball down their throats all day and we can do it far better and longer than them because of the depth at RB. It'll help Ben get back in his groove and we'll take it by 10 this time. I don't think my heart can take a repeat of this last one. :o:P;D

BlitzburghRockCity
01-17-2005, 10:36 PM
I think playing in that jets game will really help ben..he's got some playoff time in now, he knows how much faster the game is, and the jets defense is no slouch either..it can only help him, and help us realize where our strenghts are..defense, strong running game, dominate the line of scrimmage and let the game come to ben..if we do that,we'll be fine.

CowherLover
01-17-2005, 10:53 PM
Right on Brother!