PDA

View Full Version : Shockey gets big prank; This is just to funny;

ChronoCross
08-15-2007, 08:34 PM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/08152007/sports/giants/prankster_has_jeremy_in_rage_giants_paul_schwartz. htm

GIANT MYSTERY: Jeremy Shockey was the victim of an unknown prankster at Giants training camp yesterday and the volatile tight end says the perpetrator is a "dead man walking."

Purple dye pack, That is just two funny. Wonder if they will show pictures of his hands. I would of loved to seen his facial expression.

Jman
08-15-2007, 08:51 PM
:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

That is funny - not because of the prank, ok, maybe sorta - but because its Shockey. Someone is a brave, brave soul.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-15-2007, 09:37 PM
Thats a good one. Very original also.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-16-2007, 12:24 AM
Damn, someone has a large set of brass balls.

Preacher
08-16-2007, 05:37 AM
Simply hilarious....

Preacher
08-16-2007, 05:37 AM
Did anyone notice the end of the article???

Ever since the late practice on Aug. 2, WR Plaxico Burress has been out of action with a sprained right ankle. Before that, Burress already was on a one-a-day schedule in deference to the bone spurs he had removed from his left ankle following last season. There's a chance Burress will return to the field today.
Coach Tom Coughlin expressed concern about the timing of the passing game with Burress out for so long, but Burress said it's not a big deal.
"Once I get back on the field the timing is just going to be there," he said.

Wow... Rooney's seem smarter all the time!

ben2hines=6
08-17-2007, 06:58 PM
brass balls indeed.....i wonder how vida took it...lol

rbryan
08-18-2007, 10:22 AM
Did anyone notice the end of the article???

Wow... Rooney's seem smarter all the time!

I did notice that. "The timing will just be there"

OK Plex, if you say so. I guess this silly "practice thing" is just a waste of time for players of his caliber

SteelCityMan786
08-18-2007, 07:51 PM
LMFAO!!!!! I guess someone wanted show how much of a big mouth he is.