08-16-2007, 03:07 PM
Thought I'd share this hilarious clip of Roy Jones :sofunny:

uIpXR7-qmCY

matt
08-17-2007, 11:04 AM
really funny:sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
08-17-2007, 11:11 AM
What makes the clip all the more amusing......after all of Toney's talk and classy display of sportsmanship leading up to the fight, he was completely out-boxed by Jones. Toney resembled an elephant stuck in mud during that fight.

SteelFist
08-17-2007, 12:09 PM
What makes the clip all the more amusing......after all of Toney's talk and classy display of sportsmanship leading up to the fight, he was completely out-boxed by Jones. Toney resembled an elephant stuck in mud during that fight.

"I gotta do what I gotta do to teach that lesson" :sofunny:. That he did! That was the first time Toney has been knocked down too. His only other time came in a fight this year against the Nigerian Nightmare. But regardless of the stats, Toney still claims he has not been knocked down in his career.

83-Steelers-43
08-17-2007, 12:11 PM
"I gotta do what I gotta do to teach that lesson" :sofunny:. That he did! That was the first time Toney has been knocked down too. His only other time came in a fight this year against the Nigerian Nightmare. But regardless of the stats, Toney still claims he has not been knocked down in his career.

And if I recall correctly, after that fight Toney was never quite the same. I remember him struggling with weight even after that fight while bouncing up and down in weight classes, fighting no-names and never really regaining his composure/status.

"I'm your huckleberry"....:toofunny:

Thank you Doc Jones Holliday.