PDA

View Full Version : RAVENS-sheep in wolfs clothing????

tony hipchest
09-24-2005, 02:58 PM
glass tiger? is their bark bigger than their bite? they thought they could talk their way into the superbowl and then all the media members who picked them to win it would go out there and play the game for them. their heads got swollen and they are paying the price. sure it is only 2 weeks into the season but what can billick possibly do to stop the bleeding? he has done nothing to prove his value as a coach. he stands back and watches his team nosedive season after season. his sb ring is hollow cause everyone knows m. lewis was the TRUE head coach of the ravens in 2000. they won the superbowl in spite of him. yet all they talk about is maybe its time to find a new qb. they tried that with grbac until the steelers so rudely ended his career. maybe its time they find a new head coach.

clevestinks
09-24-2005, 03:46 PM
Ray " killer" Lewis could only talk about HIMself winning a MVP, and the team winning the superbowl. How about trying to win the AFCN first, or even beating Steelers? We own those suckas

tony hipchest
09-24-2005, 04:12 PM
Ray " killer" Lewis could only talk about HIMself winning a MVP, and the team winning the superbowl. How about trying to win the AFCN first, or even beating Steelers? We own those suckas
he disrespected 53 men X 31 teams with all that talk and now his team is paying the price. he should know a safety will be winning d-mvp and it wont be overrated ed reed.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-24-2005, 04:47 PM
Oh shit, don't even get me started on the Ratbirds !!! Nothing but a team full of self-indulgent, over-hyped, ME ME ME, players who cant do anything but keep on resigning Kordell to help their QB woes. In their own minds, they are super bowl material every year becuz Ray Ray still says they are. OL is getting old, Defense is severely overrated,and their offense can't get out of their own way !!!

The ratbirds are our fiercest enemy, most hated rival, the team we love to hate w/ a passion so great it makes getting pissed of at just about anything else in life seem like a walk in the park.

I HATE the ratbirds, the city they live in, the fans that cheer for them, the purple seats in the stadium, absolutely anything and everything that even remotely reeks of ratbird, baltimore, or ratbird fans !!! :boxing: :boxing:

Suitanim
09-24-2005, 09:41 PM
It's just so OVER in Baltimore. Ray is old and slow, and what is up with implementing the 4-6? It worked until it was figured out, and then it was scrapped. It won't save an overrated roster of talent on defense, and their offense has somehow managed to actually take a step backwards afer a year to prepare.

The Ravens just suck...

BlitzburghRockCity
09-25-2005, 01:43 AM
You know ur desperate when u r implenting a defense that everyone has figured out a LONG time ago...

Da Boot
09-27-2005, 06:05 PM
I've been saying this before the season even started, they might be the most overrated team in preseason talk that I can ever remember. They added Samari Rolle and Derrick Mason and now they are going to the Super Bowl. HELLO...they still dont have a QB, defensive line, and since when did Mason strike fear into the hearts of every NFL team? Apparently Jail Bird Lewis hasnt gotten over his stay in prison either because their running game has gone to crap as well. That whole team is nothing but a bunch of egos and that starts with their head coach.

clevestinks
11-15-2005, 06:52 PM
Where are all the ratbirds fans???

I know this is BlitzburghRockCity favorite team to unload on, like mine being the brownies. To bad they don`t show up here! I heard from someone that they do have internet access in the state prisons and trailer parks in MD. Can`t believe known show up here. There probably limited to so many minutes they can use he net, and its hard to navigate around with a mouse, with shackles on!

Lets hear Blitz, I know you are a ratbird hater.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-15-2005, 06:57 PM
Shit yeah.. Down w/ the ratbirds.. worst damn team in NFL history..I mean who in the hell runs around w/ an ugly ass bird on their helmet, purple uniforms,and plays in a purple stadium !! How in the hell are we supposed to take them seriously!!!

Take that whole damn city, the fans, the stadium and the team and let them follow ray lewis right into the chesepeak !!!

Ratbird fans have been virtually non existant on all the forums I was checking out too!! :rofl:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-15-2005, 07:27 PM
The bleeding hasn't stopped yet...and we're gonna really tear the would open when we blow them out this Sunday!

Suitanim
11-15-2005, 07:53 PM
Ain't it great when you know what you are talking about, and can see it in plain black and white when it happens like you expect it to? This thread was started on September 24, and it was excellent then and is even better know.

Good karma to all who posted!

tony hipchest
11-16-2005, 08:25 PM
wow i forgot about this post. funny how its so much more pertinent now than it was then.

i have to admitt i browsed the extremeravens.com board and didnt find no stupid "pissburgh" or gay ben shitburger remarks. but alot of knowledgeable fans discussing there teams problems and different playcalling/solutions to fix them. i had always believed the ravenfans were the most retarded fans of all football but now im completely convinced its the brownfans. atleast the ravenfans on this board were talking football in a legitimate manner. i was actually impressed. i think ill go back and tell them how much they suck! :) lol

BlitzburghRockCity
11-17-2005, 12:12 AM
hhmm I must check out this extreme ravens site and invite them over there... they are the only ones not representing the AFCN on Steelers Fever...

BlitzburghRockCity
11-17-2005, 12:15 AM
i'll pass the good karma to all who posted as well... just because you all deserve it !