PDA

View Full Version : Yellow and Black?

RoethlisBURGHer
08-17-2007, 11:33 AM
I was watching the Dolphins @ Chiefs game last night and one of the ESPN sideline reporter bitches was interviewing Joey Porter. She asked him if Cowher was still in Pittsburgh, if Porter thinks he'd still be in the "Yellow and Black".

Porter just grinned, like "she did not just say 'Yellow and Black'"!

Man, me and my Grandpa were hoping that dumb bitch was gonna get donkey punched by Porter.

How the **** do you work for ESPN and not know that the RAIDERS are "Silver and Black" and the STEELERS are "Black and GOLD"..I still can't believe she said YELLOW!

83-Steelers-43
08-17-2007, 11:50 AM
me and my Grandpa were hoping that dumb bitch was gonna get donkey punched by Porter.

That would have been a little extreme don't you think? lol.

Porter should have just tried to kiss her while being in a drunken state. That normally does the trick.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-17-2007, 11:58 AM
That would have been a little extreme don't you think? lol.

Porter should have just tried to kiss her while being in a drunken state. That normally does the trick.

:sofunny:

Well, I wasn't truly hoping she'd get donkey punched. But I was hoping Porter would mention "Black and Gold" after she said that.

Not to mention all she was trying to do is get Porter to say something negative about the Steelers so the media would have a big story. I hate when reporters try to bait people into saying shit.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-17-2007, 04:10 PM
So what was Porter's answer? Some politically correct indirct answer I assume.

fansince'76
08-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Not to mention all she was trying to do is get Porter to say something negative about the Steelers so the media would have a big story. I hate when reporters try to bait people into saying shit.

Agreed, and I hate it even more when they try to bait someone with hypothetical situations that have no basis in reality:

She asked him if Cowher was still in Pittsburgh, if Porter thinks he'd still be in the "Yellow and Black".

Well, Cowher's NOT still in Pittsburgh, which makes the entire point moot. If my aunt had a pecker, she'd be my uncle.

SteelCityMan786
08-17-2007, 04:28 PM
People are looking colorblind right now. It's Black and Gold.

TackleMeBen
08-17-2007, 11:49 PM
is this the same chick that reported that ben had a fever 104 and was still going to in the game???

Moonlite37
08-19-2007, 08:49 PM
Did she just call us "Yella"? Dems fightin words!!!!:banging:

SteelCityMan786
08-19-2007, 09:10 PM

They're asking for a fight.

Galax Steeler
08-20-2007, 05:14 AM
Theres a big difference between yellow and gold I think she just got excited with joey porter.

memphissteelergirl
08-20-2007, 03:34 PM

Couldn't agree more...!

:m16::ak47::wantsome: LOL