PDA

View Full Version : Week 3 - Official Steelers vs Patriots Game Day Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

Soldier4Steelers
09-25-2005, 07:52 PM
stupid mistake after stupid mistake.... randle el was briliant at choking. the pats didnt even do that good. the offensive line killed us

Koopa
09-25-2005, 07:53 PM
i ain't done ranting wtf is cowhers problem for not calling that damn timeout, it's like we didn't want to win this game so we can do a reverse of what happened last year, damn it big ben is a choke artist and if it wasn't for chad we wouldn't even have tied it up damn damn damn, i hate randle el for ever and ever and hope he signs with someone else next year and then gets blown up everytime he touches the ball he is the sole reason we lost this game not teh pats it all on randle el for being a dumbass we had this game one but he has to try to make the top ten on espn and he fucks it all up that dumb asshole

Rush58
09-25-2005, 07:53 PM
What about our secondary? Everytime Brady got time, a receiver was WIDE OPEN. lol

SEMP
09-25-2005, 07:54 PM
I disagree we were totally outcoached we got up by 3 points and started playin like it was the second half in the first two games . bad coaching on defense and offense

Livinginthe past
09-25-2005, 07:55 PM
Im glad to see no one is getting to emotional here. Was a scrappy game littered with fouls - the force is still with the Pats - looking forward to getting some of them players back for a run at the playoffs.

Steelers offensive playcalling is predictable - you were warned but you seem to think you can run it on anyone - we arent the Titans or the Texans.

If its any consolation im still pretty sure you are going to be in the playoffs too - time to work out some of them problems.

Cheers

NM

Soldier4Steelers
09-25-2005, 07:57 PM
the D was pretty good! we stoped them alot and forced good turnovers... they were just on the field way to long cause of bad play calling on the offense and ben missed like 5 or 6 throws and then when he did hit open randle el... el droped it.

Koopa
09-25-2005, 07:57 PM
aww the pats didn't beat us, one of our own beat us and i hope randle goes into a deep depression and can never play again, one damn fumble messed up the whole damn game for us.

Rush58
09-25-2005, 07:58 PM
Well on the bright side, it's hard to beat the same team twice. Let's hope that saying is true if we play them again.

Soldier4Steelers
09-25-2005, 07:58 PM
tom brady is a terrorist.... period. i have nothing but respect for him, he is amazing.... but i hate his guts, and when he has kids, ill hate them too.

jerbear
09-25-2005, 08:01 PM
down with the pats!, pats fans, leave this site!, go back to your clam chowder

jerbear
09-25-2005, 08:04 PM
sorry, clam chowder. anyhow, i'm no longer in PA anymore, so i do not have the benefit of listening to miron cope. i had to listen to the tv guys rant and rave about tom brady and the pats. even when the pats turned the ball over, fumbled, many three and outs, they still had nothing but good things to say. it gets so dam frustrating to listen to those knuckle heads talk about tom brady as if they want to take HIM to the prom.

Koopa
09-25-2005, 08:05 PM
damn it i hate el, i'm gonna make me a sig of him getting blasted a bunch of times, oh wait he doesn't hold on the ball long enough for him to get hit, that fool lost us the game for being a dumbass

Livinginthe past
I think some of you are being a little harsh on Randle El - your conservative offensive playcalling 2ndd half killed you.

Your D was excellent for the most part - but if you look at time of possesion - you got murdered - no D can play that much football and not run out of steam.

Ben played like a rookie again tonight - he panicked in the face of a Pats pass rush - looking like a white Michael Vick - not.

Week5 against the Bolts is not looking so easy for you guys now - ill wait til we play em before I pick a favourite for that game.

Cheers

NM

hardwork
Well, that game answered two questions beyond a shadow of a doubt. Not only are we better then you, we're tougher then you.

See you in the post season, if you make it.

Koopa
09-25-2005, 08:11 PM
bitch, y'all got lucky plain and simple, why do you wait till now to show up you dirty ho? el lost us this game if he didn't fumble the ball which was an unforced fumble nothign the pats did we win the game, the pats did nothing special and y'all will be getting knocked out of the playoffs by the colts

jerbear
09-25-2005, 08:15 PM
amen brother, checked out some of hardworks other posts, it's a bitch. he comes into other teams sites and talks trash but when his team loses, he is FULL of excuses. typical ew englander.

Avoid LLoyd1975
09-25-2005, 08:16 PM
i am going to drink myself to suicide damn near. i hate the patriots.

Livinginthe past
09-25-2005, 08:17 PM
amen brother, checked out some of hardworks other posts, it's a bitch. he comes into other teams sites and talks trash but when his team loses, he is FULL of excuses. typical ew englander.

And who the hell are you mr.bandwagon with your mighty 3 posts LMAO@U Buddy - go take your pitiful whining elsewhere and let proper fans talk football.

NM

jerbear
09-25-2005, 08:18 PM
did anyone see that lame-ass comercial for tommy boy brady and his we-wittle line man, protecting him at dinner. one thing wrong with the commercial, tthere was a female with brady

Livinginthe past
09-25-2005, 08:19 PM
bitch, y'all got lucky plain and simple, why do you wait till now to show up you dirty ho? el lost us this game if he didn't fumble the ball which was an unforced fumble nothign the pats did we win the game, the pats did nothing special and y'all will be getting knocked out of the playoffs by the colts

I guess we are the luckiest team in the league - the way we get no injuries - the way we get a pass interference call on 4th and game - HOLD ON! Thats you boys - y'all had most of the breaks with turnovers and you werent good enough to get it done.

Blaming Randle El is just weak - your coaches have alot to answer for.

NM

Koopa
09-25-2005, 08:21 PM
And who the hell are you mr.bandwagon with your mighty 3 posts LMAO@U Buddy - go take your pitiful whining elsewhere and let proper fans talk football.

NM

dude why do you bring up the post count all the time? some ppl do barely find out about this site you know not everyone here has been here since it first started up, the post count doesn't show you're loyalty, ppl also do post on other message boards beside this one

Koopa
09-25-2005, 08:22 PM
I guess we are the luckiest team in the league - the way we get no injuries - the way we get a pass interference call on 4th and game - HOLD ON! Thats you boys - y'all had most of the breaks with turnovers and you werent good enough to get it done.

Blaming Randle El is just weak - your coaches have alot to answer for.

NM

mayne did you watch the game? if el doesn't fumble we win, when el fumbled everything went down hill cause everyone lost confedince, el is the only reason y'all were in it.

jerbear
09-25-2005, 08:23 PM
yeah, been around 28 years, steelers fan for 28 years, brought home from hospital in a steelers oufit, sounds much like a bandwagon too me. now, lets talk bandwagons in the new england area.(now everyone is a redsoxs fan) bet none of you women were fans 5-6 years ago, back with your beautiful uniforms and all. yeah, you beat us today, few times in the past, you are good, but time is running out, DOWN WITH THE NEW ENGLAND PATTIES

Livinginthe past
09-25-2005, 08:25 PM
yeah, been around 28 years, steelers fan for 28 years, brought home from hospital in a steelers oufit, sounds much like a bandwagon too me. now, lets talk bandwagons in the new england area.(now everyone is a redsoxs fan) bet none of you women were fans 5-6 years ago, back with your beautiful uniforms and all. yeah, you beat us today, few times in the past, you are good, but time is running out, DOWN WITH THE NEW ENGLAND PATTIES

We got your word for that right - with your dumb innuendo about Tom Brady you talk like Beavis and Butthead - get a life.

I dont have to justify anything to you - we won END OF.

Livinginthe past
09-25-2005, 08:26 PM
dude why do you bring up the post count all the time? some ppl do barely find out about this site you know not everyone here has been here since it first started up, the post count doesn't show you're loyalty, ppl also do post on other message boards beside this one

I bring it up when someone posts crap in their very first effort - minutes after the Steelers lose the biggest game of their season.

No respect for that.

NM

jerbear
09-25-2005, 08:29 PM
does it matter when i post it?, how many times i do? what are you going to say in the post season when i am still here, listening to you gripe about getting knocked out of the playoffs? yeah, i am pissed at the outcome of the game...but wait, let me get permission from you all and see if i can post this, since i'm the new guy.

Koopa
09-25-2005, 08:29 PM
well he did just sign up today he is the newest member here, so i give him props for stickin around cause he could've easily waited till we got back on the winning track to start posting

jerbear
09-25-2005, 08:33 PM
thanks king koopa, lets talk steelers now. agree, el- damn him. bye week and then start kicking arss again.

Koopa
09-25-2005, 08:35 PM
hopefully wilson will start over el cause he won't try to be stupid with the ball and just throw it away and morgan gets in the slot and el just gets the boot, damn el pissed me off, he has one good game and then the next game he sucks, he needs to gain some consistise i don't feel like spell checking, cause at this rate it'll be real easy to re sign him cause no one is gonna want a choker

jerbear
09-25-2005, 08:41 PM
such a good throw, catch, run and the, oops, didn't get far enough yet, lets see how big of a dumb ass i can be and pitch it too a teammate who is not looking. oh the replay in the tape room with cower, would not want to be there.

Koopa
09-25-2005, 08:43 PM
i would, i want to see el get yelled at, hopefully he starts to cry and runs out of the room and doesn't return

PatsOwnYou
09-26-2005, 08:49 PM
Steeler Fans,

We own you. I love playing you guys b/c I honestly think you have a GREAT team. The Pats however are more physical and smarter. See you in the playoffs!

Brady

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2005/09/26/1127740372_2400.jpg[/IMG]

Soldier4Steelers
09-26-2005, 10:08 PM
this joker thinks hes tom brady! get outa here with that. i dont go to a pats forum and post a pic of harrison getting his leg blown out. just bad taste. even when we did make SO MANY STUPID MISTAKES, as you pointed out in that pic, yall still couldnt beat us by more that a feild goal with 1 sec left. so chill mike brady, yahmean?

yours truly, cedrick wilson, the fool who rolled over harrisons leg

Livinginthe past
09-27-2005, 02:25 AM
this joker thinks hes tom brady! get outa here with that. i dont go to a pats forum and post a pic of harrison getting his leg blown out. just bad taste. even when we did make SO MANY STUPID MISTAKES, as you pointed out in that pic, yall still couldnt beat us by more that a feild goal with 1 sec left. so chill mike brady, yahmean?

yours truly, cedrick wilson, the fool who rolled over harrisons leg

As a recent regular on this board I think you have embarassed yourself with this post Soldier.

You have let yourself get pulled down to the level of a passing troll - mind you - it didnt take alot of encouragment to make them crappy comments about Harrisons leg did it?

NM

Soldier4Steelers
09-27-2005, 09:43 AM
your post is dripping with irony "living", you get offended about me mentioning harrisons leg, so you talk shit and try and offend me. toughen up.

slashsteel
09-27-2005, 10:01 AM
I love when a patsie fan feels that he needs to step in on any and all discussions between Steeler fans and so called "trolls" that passbye. Nothing wrong with giving back what is dished out living. You act like you want to be a moderator. No matter how much you like this board you are still a outsider looking in........... Let individuals have their debates without you trying to be a field general. That would be more fitting on a patsie board not here. This is my opinion, I hope it didn't offend you. :)

Livinginthe past
09-27-2005, 11:17 AM
your post is dripping with irony "living", you get offended about me mentioning harrisons leg, so you talk shit and try and offend me. toughen up.

Hey Soldier,

Im impressed that you decided to use my 'dripping with irony' quote from my reply to your repeated personal messages - I wont charge you a fee for the plagiarism though.

Unfortunately your post seems a little confused - you are the one making comments about injuries - not even the Pats troll done that.

And about 'toughening up'...maybe you should have posted this reply straight away instead of whining to me through personal messages - dont worry I wont post them - you are clearly embarassed enough as it is.

Cheers

NM

Livinginthe past
09-27-2005, 11:21 AM
I love when a patsie fan feels that he needs to step in on any and all discussions between Steeler fans and so called "trolls" that passbye. Nothing wrong with giving back what is dished out living. You act like you want to be a moderator. No matter how much you like this board you are still a outsider looking in........... Let individuals have their debates without you trying to be a field general. That would be more fitting on a patsie board not here. This is my opinion, I hope it didn't offend you. :)

Well slash,

What can I say?

You have your opinion I have mine - outsider looking in or not im still allowed to post my thoughts - and mine were that for all the repetitive talk since sunday about classlessness - a couple of you have let the team down.

I dont think you will find me trying to stop debate - just adding my thoughts to it - unless , of course, you can show me where I told Soldier not to post.......

Ill be waiting.....

NM

slashsteel
09-27-2005, 12:05 PM
Everyone is allowed to post their thoughts. I just wish yours could be more intelligent. I have been looking around . You like "add" your thoughts to a lot. Ok but........ The funny thing compared to a pats fan that I know of, he isn't trying to shove his teams, "greatness" on everything he posts.

If somebody PM'ed you...... you feel the need to share? If that isn't school yard behavior, then I don't know. Either ignore his PM's or report them, or respond to them. Don't think you can post crap here, and that it' is cute to degrade a Steeler poster. If he posted here reply, if it is in private handle like a adult in private. Or do you get some satisfacion on trying to downgrade Steeler fans much like you do our team? ? ? I don't know which is more kindergardenish. Your comments or the stupid signs you put in your signature.

Livinginthe past
09-27-2005, 12:16 PM
Everyone is allowed to post their thoughts. I just wish yours could be more intelligent. I have been looking around . You like "add" your thoughts to a lot. Ok but........ The funny thing compared to a pats fan that I know of, he isn't trying to shove his teams, "greatness" on everything he posts.

If somebody PM'ed you...... you feel the need to share? If that isn't school yard behavior, then I don't know. Either ignore his PM's or report them, or respond to them. Don't think you can post crap here, and that it' is cute to degrade a Steeler poster. If he posted here reply, if it is in private handle like a adult in private. Or do you get some satisfacion on trying to downgrade Steeler fans much like you do our team? ? ? I don't know which is more kindergardenish. Your comments or the stupid signs you put in your signature.

Childish response again Slash.

I wont debate our relative intelligence levels again - its obvious to all who is a few sandwiches short of his I.Q. picnic.

I havent actually gave your team any unfair critisism - but you are a biased one-eyed Steelers fan who cant see past his own envy.

I replied to that persons PM - and told them to takje it onto the forum - and to quit whining about being called out.

I find it amusing that you are trying to take the maturity stance here considering some of your previous posts - but whatever rocks your boat.

Agaian - please link to posts I have made about the patriots greatness in EVERYTHING I post - come on just once provide a little evidence for your inane rantings.

This is degenerating into the school yard brawl you describe - so ill leave it there - im done with you Slash - go lick your wounds.

NM

slashsteel
09-27-2005, 01:39 PM

I wont debate our relative intelligence levels again - its obvious to all who is a few sandwiches short of his I.Q. picnic.

IQ picnic ? ? LMFAO your are the biggest dumba$$ I ahave seen in a while. Just this comment alone shows how high your IQ is. But you don't "come across" as trying to be smarter than everyone else thats right. What a maroon

I havent actually gave your team any unfair critisism - but you are a biased one-eyed Steelers fan who cant see past his own envy.

So says the pot to the kettle.

I replied to that persons PM - and told them to takje it onto the forum - and to quit whining about being called out.

Speak english please. You called the poster out after he PM'ed you. You did it and it was immature. DEALWITHIT

I find it amusing that you are trying to take the maturity stance here considering some of your previous posts - but whatever rocks your boat.

And I find it interesting how immature you are overall. And when it is pointed out to you, you have nothing to say but drivel.

Agaian - please link to posts I have made about the patriots greatness in EVERYTHING I post - come on just once provide a little evidence for your inane rantings. I showed you a example of how "great you think you are in another post" You hang here enough, I know you will find it. As it isn't too hard to find. Just about every debate some of that "greatness" shines through.

This is degenerating into the school yard brawl you describe - so ill leave it there - im done with you Slash - go lick your wounds.

Wounds? lMFAO we have been fighting? No trust me snert you would know if we were fighting. And wounds? Never let you mouth overload what your a$$ can't handle.

Any doubts about this go over to the Reign and ask around, I think they will confirm this, as most of them have met me.........

BTW I know your IQ ( I am going out on a limb here) is high enough to know that a schoolyard brawl involves two. So there you have it, you are implying that we both are immature. Not just me. See you bashed yourself and you don't even realize it snert.

I am done with you Slash. This will prove to be another untrue dumba$$ statement. Because kiddies like you have no clue how to back off.......... well at least on a computer that is. In a bar you would be deadly silent. As little snerts like you always are.

I am kind of hoping you don't give up so soon. "We" as you like to put it, have already established you are slow, but to have no balls to boot. Just a crying shame.

Soldier4Steelers
09-27-2005, 01:44 PM
"living in the past" dont bother telling me to toughen up. thats bold. me, and evidently slash, treat a forum like it was a debate with a stranger in a bar. you dont agree with what someone says about your team or a player on it, your damn sure not going to insult that person directly. if that person does, im going to take him to the side and tell him hes fucking up. obviously you dont feel the threat of the fallowing consequences of getting punched in the side of the face, because its over a computer. i bet you wont go into a bar of steelers fans and call one of the diehards a troll, or whatever dungeons and dragons shit you said. but here, you have the security of knowing your there, and i, slash, or anyone else are here. dont take my PM to you as me being embarassed. cause its not that. it is me being the bigger man and not trying to clogg up this forum with a dispute between grown men. you have done a shitty job of that. now everyone has to read all this crap and prove you are the forum bar fight king. no one is licking their wounds, and your right, your leaving it there cause your not looking tough, your looking immature and hopefully you wont ruin any other threads

Koopa
09-27-2005, 04:05 PM

he kinda reminds me of this dude on the aol message board named tj, he does the same crap

BlitzburghRockCity
09-27-2005, 04:18 PM
sticking this one in the blast furnace..

Livinginthe past
09-28-2005, 02:17 AM
"living in the past" dont bother telling me to toughen up. thats bold. me, and evidently slash, treat a forum like it was a debate with a stranger in a bar. you dont agree with what someone says about your team or a player on it, your damn sure not going to insult that person directly. if that person does, im going to take him to the side and tell him hes fucking up. obviously you dont feel the threat of the fallowing consequences of getting punched in the side of the face, because its over a computer. i bet you wont go into a bar of steelers fans and call one of the diehards a troll, or whatever dungeons and dragons shit you said. but here, you have the security of knowing your there, and i, slash, or anyone else are here. dont take my PM to you as me being embarassed. cause its not that. it is me being the bigger man and not trying to clogg up this forum with a dispute between grown men. you have done a shitty job of that. now everyone has to read all this crap and prove you are the forum bar fight king. no one is licking their wounds, and your right, your leaving it there cause your not looking tough, your looking immature and hopefully you wont ruin any other threads

Now that this is in the blast furnace im going to go ahead and call you a moron Soldier.

The 'toughen up' quote was waken directly from a post from YOU - come on dude WAKE UP - you posted it first.....IN THIS VERY SAME THREAD.

As for the rest of the nonsense - lets leave the physical side out of this - there is nothing to be gained from it is there....thats why we have forums.

Admit to me that you now realise that you used the term 'toughen up' first and we can put this one to bed.

Cheers

NM

Livinginthe past
09-28-2005, 02:20 AM

I wont debate our relative intelligence levels again -

IQ picnic ? ? LMFAO your are the biggest dumba$$ I ahave seen in a while. Just this comment alone shows how high your IQ is. But you don't "come across" as trying to be smarter than everyone else thats right. What a maroon

I

So says the pot to the kettle.

Speak english please. You called the poster out after he PM'ed you. You did it and it was immature. DEALWITHIT

And I find it interesting how immature you are overall. And when it is pointed out to you, you have nothing to say but drivel.

I showed you a example of how "great you think you are in another post" You hang here enough, I know you will find it. As it isn't too hard to find. Just about every debate some of that "greatness" shines through.

Wounds? lMFAO we have been fighting? No trust me snert you would know if we were fighting. And wounds? Never let you mouth overload what your a$$ can't handle.

Any doubts about this go over to the Reign and ask around, I think they will confirm this, as most of them have met me.........

BTW I know your IQ ( I am going out on a limb here) is high enough to know that a schoolyard brawl involves two. So there you have it, you are implying that we both are immature. Not just me. See you bashed yourself and you don't even realize it snert.

This will prove to be another untrue dumba$$ statement. Because kiddies like you have no clue how to back off.......... well at least on a computer that is. In a bar you would be deadly silent. As little snerts like you always are.

I am kind of hoping you don't give up so soon. "We" as you like to put it, have already established you are slow, but to have no balls to boot. Just a crying shame.

You are quite right of course, there is very little point in debating our relative intelligence levels - just address the other thread we have a 'debate' on - without profanity if you can manage it.

Cheers

NM

Hammer67
09-28-2005, 07:25 AM
It's kind of funny that you guys (meaning everyone) are getting personal as if you played the games!

I think it's pretty funny when people use terms like "WE killed YOU with the running game" and the like... :grin:

WE didn't do anything...the Patriots and the Steelers did. Unless I am mistaken and there are some players here on this board talking smack.

THink about it...the people throwing insults around had nothing more to do with this game then watch it. How can you either brag or insult?

Pretty funny, me thinks... :thmbup:

Livinginthe past
09-28-2005, 08:38 AM
It's kind of funny that you guys (meaning everyone) are getting personal as if you played the games!

I think it's pretty funny when people use terms like "WE killed YOU with the running game" and the like... :grin:

WE didn't do anything...the Patriots and the Steelers did. Unless I am mistaken and there are some players here on this board talking smack.

THink about it...the people throwing insults around had nothing more to do with this game then watch it. How can you either brag or insult?

Pretty funny, me thinks... :thmbup:

Hey hammer,

If I was a believer in re-incarnation I would certainly have you down as a Greek Philosopher in a past life.

Its so very true what you say - why do we refer you 'us and we' when referring to our teams - youre 100% right we aren't players!!

I cannot believe that no-one has noticed this one before, maybe we should close this forum - lets face it no amount of tactical discussion in here is going to change the way our coaches call the plays!

I, for one, now feel pretty silly talking about Steeler/Patriot games like I was AN ACTUAL PLAYER -.

I think we should all thank Hammer, for a wake up call, a splash of cold water to the face...who the hell do we think we are? Fans?

Cheers

NM

clevestinks
09-28-2005, 03:15 PM
Hey hammer,

If I was a believer in re-incarnation I would certainly have you down as a Greek Philosopher in a past life.

Its so very true what you say - why do we refer you 'us and we' when referring to our teams - youre 100% right we aren't players!!

I cannot believe that no-one has noticed this one before, maybe we should close this forum - lets face it no amount of tactical discussion in here is going to change the way our coaches call the plays!

I, for one, now feel pretty silly talking about Steeler/Patriot games like I was AN ACTUAL PLAYER -.

I think we should all thank Hammer, for a wake up call, a splash of cold water to the face...who the hell do we think we are? Fans?

Cheers

NM

I have said this many times before! We are not players, coaches or owners. But we actually take it more serious than they do. We have great players from all over the country. Not just from our own cities. They grew up fans of other teams. We grew up fans of just our team, we didnt change because we were drafted by our team. We were born a fan of our team. We live and die 16 Sundays a year. We get nothing for it. They go home to million dollar mansions. This is what true fans do, sometimes our whole week is based on what happened Sunday.

In one respect you are correct" You are Not an actual player" On the other hand your more than a player, in a certain way!

If your favorite player gets traded to Miami tomorrow, he will become a Dolphins fan. You will still be worshiping the Steelers, or Pats. No getting around it, you cant shut it off. You cant change. You were born with your teams colors running threw your veins. Dont fret, Its a great thing. Gotta Love it. No matter how bad it sucks at times! Welcome to the NFL fan club!

Koopa
09-28-2005, 03:38 PM
oh good i thought this thread was deleted, now i can ask slash what the hell is a snert?

Livinginthe past
09-29-2005, 02:08 AM
oh good i thought this thread was deleted, now i can ask slash what the hell is a snert?

We wont be seeing slash for a while - til he thinks he can sneak back without answering my post on a different thread.

NM

Soldier4Steelers
09-29-2005, 01:20 PM
Now that this is in the blast furnace im going to go ahead and call you a moron Soldier.

The 'toughen up' quote was waken directly from a post from YOU - come on dude WAKE UP - you posted it first.....IN THIS VERY SAME THREAD.

As for the rest of the nonsense - lets leave the physical side out of this - there is nothing to be gained from it is there....thats why we have forums.

Admit to me that you now realise that you used the term 'toughen up' first and we can put this one to bed.

Cheers

NM

my bad, i didnt even know that this thread was moved. does waken mean taken? who said i didnt say it first bud? i said dont bother. i saw you make a comment about how its a man's sport but you get your panties in a bunch when someone makes a comment about a player on your fav teams injury. again toughen up. i tried to keep from making this into everything that hammer pointed out but you wanted to make it personal. i hope that you understood everything else in the last post i made in this thread. it makes you feel tough and superior to call someone a moron, i feel bad for you. try to have hindsight on that and grasp that its immature.

Livinginthe past
09-29-2005, 01:37 PM
my bad, i didnt even know that this thread was moved. does waken mean taken? who said i didnt say it first bud? i said dont bother. i saw you make a comment about how its a man's sport but you get your panties in a bunch when someone makes a comment about a player on your fav teams injury. again toughen up. i tried to keep from making this into everything that hammer pointed out but you wanted to make it personal. i hope that you understood everything else in the last post i made in this thread. it makes you feel tough and superior to call someone a moron, i feel bad for you. try to have hindsight on that and grasp that its immature.

I dont even feel like calling you a moron is an insult as such - merely a statement of fact.

You are telling me to toughen up again? You are beyond irony - I hope you save plenty of money from your time in the 'forces' - at least in your next job you will get a free lunch as part of your wages.

Cheers

NM

Soldier4Steelers
09-29-2005, 01:53 PM
I dont even feel like calling you a moron is an insult as such - merely a statement of fact.

You are telling me to toughen up again? You are beyond irony - I hope you save plenty of money from your time in the 'forces' - at least in your next job you will get a free lunch as part of your wages.

Cheers

NM

first of all dont talk about my job, or the "forces" as you ignorantly just called the military. what i do, and what i have done in my time in the "forces" is nothing for you to play down to. you can call me a moron, you can call me names all you want but i am assuming you have never served in the military so when it comes to that keep your mouth shut.

you are almost 30 years old? grow up! i feel like im arguing with my kid sister. its like you are trying to get me to jump in on some i know you are but what am i?

Livinginthe past
09-29-2005, 02:34 PM
first of all dont talk about my job, or the "forces" as you ignorantly just called the military. what i do, and what i have done in my time in the "forces" is nothing for you to play down to. you can call me a moron, you can call me names all you want but i am assuming you have never served in the military so when it comes to that keep your mouth shut.

you are almost 30 years old? grow up! i feel like im arguing with my kid sister. its like you are trying to get me to jump in on some i know you are but what am i?

I wasnt talking about the forces or military in a derogatory way - I think the people who work there are great in the main and its a very worthy pursuit.

However you are meat-head mental munchkin who has nothing better to do than attempt to turn threads into threats of meaningless violence - I have no respect for you.

Please excuse me if i find it difficuly to disguise that.

NM

Soldier4Steelers
09-29-2005, 02:59 PM
bud, i was pointing out that you wouldnt have such a loose tounge if you were in person with someone else. but your over a computer so you feel safe. you obviously have a inferiority complex because you try and make yourself sound intelligent by insulting other peoples intelligence. you have no legitimate point against me so you just make blunt insults.

i have looked at alot of your posts and you know alot about football and offer a honest counter-view to steelheads. but you are making a fool out of yourself right now by calling me names like a moron, and meat-head. i am not offended and you look like a 13 year old poster.

trust me, how you have displayed yourself over this thread, your respect means nothing to me so i wont lose any sleep chief.

slashsteel
09-29-2005, 07:46 PM
Hey living, don't talk in riddles dipshit. If you wanted me to respond to something post the link.

A snert is a young adolecent that believes he is more than what he is. Has a high opinion of himself, even though nobody else does. And tries to impress, but really just ends up looking like a dipshit. Living is a snert....... :)

BTW Living that cry that you are done with me, lasted pretty long huh punk?

slashsteel
09-29-2005, 07:53 PM
However you are meat-head mental munchkin who has nothing better to do than attempt to turn threads into threats of meaningless violence - I have no respect for you.

See I know you would show us eventually how you are clueless and have absolutely no class. Don't come here trying to degrade a poster, one that serves or served in the military.

I served as well. Three years in Germany Soldier.

living are a little punk that likes to twist things in your favor. Won't happen here, stop with the crap. Go harrass people on Patriot boards nimrod.

Soldier obviously he does feel threatened. What would you expect different from a snert ? ? A little maroon hiding behind a computer. Take it for what you want living. But I guarantee these childish antics of yours wouldn't happen face to face. With either poster. Want to cry to someone? Go fuck yourself, let me help you......... give you some ammo.

Soldier4Steelers
09-29-2005, 09:38 PM
its always good to find another soldier or someone who served in the "forces" (i dont know if you saw that haha) specialy a steeler fan. E-5 with the 75th ranger RGT, tdy in dc. im not tripping off living, he got his feelings hurt. im not used to being around 30 year olds who act like a child.

that guy called me a moron in a computer forum. after that i didnt even want to argue with him anymore because it reminded me of when my kid sister (who is 10) used to get on my nerves and i would have to take a step back and let her have her way.

he makes good posts, he just tried too hard to be a smartass.

Livinginthe past
09-30-2005, 04:54 AM
See I know you would show us eventually how you are clueless and have absolutely no class. Don't come here trying to degrade a poster, one that serves or served in the military.

I served as well. Three years in Germany Soldier.

living are a little punk that likes to twist things in your favor. Won't happen here, stop with the crap. Go harrass people on Patriot boards nimrod.

Soldier obviously he does feel threatened. What would you expect different from a snert ? ? A little maroon hiding behind a computer. Take it for what you want living. But I guarantee these childish antics of yours wouldn't happen face to face. With either poster. Want to cry to someone? Go fuck yourself, let me help you......... give you some ammo.

Hey Slash,

Check out this link and see if you can find a reply to get yourself out of a hole - because it looks real bad that you haven't even made an attempt.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=22604#post22604

I can see how you would want to twist my words and try and make out that I have an anti-military stance - unfortunately everyone with an IQ superior to yours on this forum (yep...thats pretty much everyone) can see I said no such thing.

I think maybe that you an have degraded yourself enough in your time here - with your petty whining about Pats fans that have 'no class' - Pats fans YOU INVITED to return to the forum for a post match 'party - party fall a little flat eh?

I already told Soldier - and I will tell you too - you are the one who needs to stop 'hiding behind a computer' - a forum is where I can express my thoughts however I please - and until I get told by a MOD (yeah it seems like you think YOU are the mod these days eh?) not to - thats exactly what ill be doing.

All these threats of physical violence are a reaction to not being able to argue your point with out resorting to cuss words and the like - everyone can see you are shooting blanks with your lame debating skills.

Oh and one last thing.....reply to the other thread when you are ready....need a link?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=22604#post22604

Cheers

NM

Koopa
09-30-2005, 12:24 PM
damn i read more on one of your post then i do for my classes, mayne calm down with the novels

Soldier4Steelers
09-30-2005, 02:13 PM
bud, you havent made a single point about anything in your last 5 or 6 posts. you have just done some name calling and tried to feed your inferiority complex, or napoleon complex or whatever your problem is that you feel the need to talk down to peoples iq's by saying that everyone on this post has a higher iq then someone else. BUD, GET THIS... if you had such a high iq... you wuoldnt be arguing like i 13 year old calling people names.

no one is threatening you living. we are just saying that you have no respect for a forum because you run your gums knowing that if in real life you said the stuff you say, you have a good chance someone would sock your nose bone in.

im not going to reply to another thread because THATS NOT WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR. ITS FOR STEELERS FANS TO TALK ABOUT THE STEELERS.

btw... whats with the little rainbow elephant thing for your sig? are you gay?

Livinginthe past
09-30-2005, 02:32 PM
bud, you havent made a single point about anything in your last 5 or 6 posts. you have just done some name calling and tried to feed your inferiority complex, or napoleon complex or whatever your problem is that you feel the need to talk down to peoples iq's by saying that everyone on this post has a higher iq then someone else. BUD, GET THIS... if you had such a high iq... you wuoldnt be arguing like i 13 year old calling people names.

no one is threatening you living. we are just saying that you have no respect for a forum because you run your gums knowing that if in real life you said the stuff you say, you have a good chance someone would sock your nose bone in.

im not going to reply to another thread because THATS NOT WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR. ITS FOR STEELERS FANS TO TALK ABOUT THE STEELERS.

btw... whats with the little rainbow elephant thing for your sig? are you gay?

Hey Soldier,

I think its really beautiful the way you stick up for your fellow soldier - too many people would say something cynical about it - all that time stuck in confined spaces together with no women to be found - but I am not one of those people....cant a guy just stick up for his bud without people making crude insinuations?

So hey Bud - you havent been addressed in this thread for a while so im wondering what exactly you are doing here again?

Oh I see - come to offer another threat of imaginary violence - well forgive me if I lose control of my bowels here - thats a pretty scary scenario your painting for me!

I cant help feeling that your hand is slowly working its way into your pants as you type all these 'socking of noses' and 'bashing of faces' comments - still whatever turns you on dude.

I cant help feeling that the sort of person who would chastise someone for 'calling names' and then finish his post with a comment about being gay would be better off getting his fix of violence watching wrestling....possibly in a padded room

I hope I have your word that you wont reply to another thread because I want to save my energy for putting your pal in his place - do yourself a favor - take the moral high road and let this thread pass you by.

Cheers

NM

Soldier4Steelers
09-30-2005, 02:50 PM
it wasnt a gay comment, it was a question. because sure enough there the little guy is! its a rainbow.... thing, not an elephant because it has no ears... but it does have a long trunk with a pole in it! i know alot of pats fans are in mass. i was just wondering!?

no threat, all it says is if you talked like this to someone in person... someone might punch you for being obnoxious. so "have a slice of humble pie" because no one threatend you. you dont need to say something cynical about the military, your sarcasm prety much already did. you can try and make the military look as gay as possible... im engaged.... to a woman. you are one of 2, maybe 3 pats fans and you have a rainbow ... creature thing with a pole in its... snout? i was just wondering if you were gay. seriously.

Livinginthe past
09-30-2005, 02:55 PM
it wasnt a gay comment, it was a question. because sure enough there the little guy is! its a rainbow.... thing, not an elephant because it has no ears... but it does have a long trunk with a pole in it! i know alot of pats fans are in mass. i was just wondering!?

no threat, all it says is if you talked like this to someone in person... someone might punch you for being obnoxious. so "have a slice of humble pie" because no one threatend you. you dont need to say something cynical about the military, your sarcasm prety much already did. you can try and make the military look as gay as possible... im engaged.... to a woman. you are one of 2, maybe 3 pats fans and you have a rainbow ... creature thing with a pole in its... snout? i was just wondering if you were gay. seriously.

Knew ya couldnt stay away despite your promise - at least you came back to talk about something worthy - erm....my gay sig....ok then.

Cheers

NM

clevestinks
09-30-2005, 03:06 PM
Like the Energizer Bunny, it keeps going, and going , and going

Soldier4Steelers
09-30-2005, 03:14 PM
haha ok im done!!! just no more military comments and im done.... its all yours

Livinginthe past
09-30-2005, 03:17 PM
haha ok im done!!! just no more military comments and im done.... its all yours

Ok - I wont if you dont.

Its a cease-fire.

Cheers

NM

slashsteel
09-30-2005, 05:52 PM
Actually, I didn't target pats fans as much as I targeted you, living piece of shit.

unfortunately everyone with an IQ superior to yours on this forum (yep...thats pretty much everyone) can see I said no such thing.

And you have proven your high intelligence? I almost fell off my chair. LMFAO You go too far with the comedy!

I think I am the mod? Again another dumbass statement from the peanut factory. What I am is a person that is going to be there every time you slam a Steeler poster (if I so happen to see it, that is) Why? For sh!ts and giggles because I know it gets under your skin. You cry like a little bitch. You hate to be challenged don't you? Well in life when you step on toes, someone comes along to step harder. I don't like that you downtalk Steeler posters, and as long as you do, I will respond. Cry or dealwithit. I could care less.

All these threats of physical violence are a reaction to not being able to argue your point with out resorting to cuss words and the like - everyone can see you are shooting blanks with your lame debating skills.

Debating thats what you have been doing? Thats what snerts call it? Ohhhhhhh I see. Too fricken funny. Talking smack isn't debating nimrod. Get a clue or die trying.

As far as the the violence comments. They were more examples than anything. So please cry some more I like hearing you whine. Our point is a little smack like you wouldn't act the way YOU do face to face. It wasn't a threat, it was simply a fact. I like these back n forth little smack athons that we have been doing. I almost feel like I am back in highschool. I want to thank you for helping me revisit my childhood. Whats next wanna play hopscotch, dodgeball, or swing on the swings? What do kids your age do? Oh thats right Soldier said you are somewhere along the lines of 30. Haven't got out much huh? Get your feet wet then come back when your worthy.........

Let me guess you are the type that has to be right, and get their way or they cry? Wahhh Slash called me a name and now I am defensive. Get over it. Or don't get over it, again I could care less.

slashsteel
09-30-2005, 06:03 PM
Knew ya couldnt stay away despite your promise - at least you came back to talk about something worthy - erm....my gay sig....ok then.

And a short memory to boot. Wern't you the one that said you were done with me, then not even 24 hours later your mouth overloaded your ass yet again?

I will say one thing, when I was in Germany, if anyone would have insinuated anything negative about the military as this little piece of shit has. I would have knocked their ass out. Take it for a threat if your dimwitted mind believes it as such.

Extra duty, fines, I wouldn't care what they gave me. I busted one guy up just for rudely knocking my friend off of a picnic bench at the Oktoberfest. Little smacks like living, I would have smacked around just for the fun of it. Unfortunately I am older now, but miss those rowdy days.

living do yourself a favor and keep the smack talk away from the military. No twisting words, don't even bring them up. Call me names, insult away but have a few bounderies. I am giving some friendly advice. :)

Livinginthe past
10-01-2005, 07:15 AM
Actually, I didn't target pats fans as much as I targeted you, living piece of shit.

And you have proven your high intelligence? I almost fell off my chair. LMFAO You go too far with the comedy!

I think I am the mod? Again another dumbass statement from the peanut factory. What I am is a person that is going to be there every time you slam a Steeler poster (if I so happen to see it, that is) Why? For sh!ts and giggles because I know it gets under your skin. You cry like a little bitch. You hate to be challenged don't you? Well in life when you step on toes, someone comes along to step harder. I don't like that you downtalk Steeler posters, and as long as you do, I will respond. Cry or dealwithit. I could care less.

Debating thats what you have been doing? Thats what snerts call it? Ohhhhhhh I see. Too fricken funny. Talking smack isn't debating nimrod. Get a clue or die trying.

As far as the the violence comments. They were more examples than anything. So please cry some more I like hearing you whine. Our point is a little smack like you wouldn't act the way YOU do face to face. It wasn't a threat, it was simply a fact. I like these back n forth little smack athons that we have been doing. I almost feel like I am back in highschool. I want to thank you for helping me revisit my childhood. Whats next wanna play hopscotch, dodgeball, or swing on the swings? What do kids your age do? Oh thats right Soldier said you are somewhere along the lines of 30. Haven't got out much huh? Get your feet wet then come back when your worthy.........

Let me guess you are the type that has to be right, and get their way or they cry? Wahhh Slash called me a name and now I am defensive. Get over it. Or don't get over it, again I could care less.

Wow Slash,

If I reach out I can almost touch your anger.

Look at all the violence in your post - you can't help yourself can you?

My main point was that you were the one crying about 'classless' patriot fans coming into your forum after a win - I showed you comments you made before and after the game.

I showed everyone what you are Slash - all the rest - I couldnt care less.

Thanks

NM

slashsteel
10-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Actually you showed everyone how immature you were, begging for me to repsond to your link, in just about every other post. But keep those blinders on, I wouldn't expect any less from you........